Came to say the same thing

DMC
05-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Kobe has lost the title of best closer for good

Bye Gasol

Gave away another game.

I"m SPEECHLESS!!

gasol"you just lost all your L.A. privileges"

I love how every call Kobe gets is dissected.

Top 6 non sticky threads

Venti Quattro
05-20-2012, 12:14 AM
www.clublakers.com

100%duncan
05-20-2012, 12:16 AM
:lmao

midnightpulp
05-20-2012, 12:20 AM
Kobe has lost the title of best closer for good

Bye Gasol

Gave away another game.

I"m SPEECHLESS!!

gasol"you just lost all your L.A. privileges"

I love how every call Kobe gets is dissected.

Top 6 non sticky threads

Yeah. That shit site is finally back on line now:

Some gems:

Kobe was exhausted. Blame the back to back playoff schedule

I always said that if this goes to game 7 the Lakers will win, with a 3 day rest before the final game. Unfortunately it looks like it won't get there.

It wasn't Kobe fault. It was just the spacing by the guards tonight in the 4th. The refs no call on Kobe was huge since that what really got them back into it.

Like a fuckin' cult. That boy goes 1-10 in the 4th before the meaningless last second shot and these assholes find a way to blame everyone but him.

Spur_Fanatic
05-20-2012, 12:21 AM
Can see it now.

Spurs9
05-20-2012, 12:25 AM
Going to be funny to see how much this team is blown up in the off season this year.

Jelloisjigglin
05-20-2012, 12:25 AM

Some gems:

Like a fuckin' cult. That boy goes 1-10 in the 4th before the meaningless last second shot and these assholes find a way to blame everyone but him.

Yea, that's why i rarely visit LG. Way too much homerism and Kobe knobslobbing, tbh.

Spur_Fanatic
05-20-2012, 12:28 AM
They seriously hate Gasol.

I wonder, how was LG.net treating him after the Game 7 win against the Nuggets?

baseline bum
05-20-2012, 12:28 AM
Kobe has lost the title of best closer for good (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=146128) <--- CLOSED :lmao

duhoh
05-20-2012, 12:50 AM
:lmao man they are hilarious

lurker
05-20-2012, 12:55 AM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=146136

:cry we didn't get 42 fta.

lefty
05-20-2012, 12:57 AM
Lakersground - DNP - out indefinitely
Clublakers. - DNP - internetz' decision

rayjayjohnson
05-20-2012, 01:03 AM

Not that different from upstairs tbh

midnightpulp
05-20-2012, 02:35 AM
Not that different from upstairs tbh

I agree there's a lot of retarded homers upstairs, but collectively, they are nowhere close to the level of Lakersground posters. In the game thread, they actually say Stern and the NBA goes to great lengths to rig games against the Lakers, moreso against the Thunder because Stern wants to market Durant as the next face (insert acne joke here) of the NBA :lol

Surprisingly, there's some good posters in the NBA General Discussion section of the forum.

MR.SILVER&BLack
05-20-2012, 02:41 AM
Yea, that's why i rarely visit LG. Way too much homerism and Kobe knobslobbing, tbh. not so sure about that right now. was going through some of the threads and it seems they are starting to hop off kobe's dick & onto Duncans.

cobbler
05-20-2012, 06:48 AM
I agree there's a lot of retarded homers upstairs, but collectively, they are nowhere close to the level of Lakersground posters. In the game thread, they actually say Stern and the NBA goes to great lengths to rig games against the Lakers, moreso against the Thunder because Stern wants to market Durant as the next face (insert acne joke here) of the NBA :lol

Surprisingly, there's some good posters in the NBA General Discussion section of the forum.

This coming from a guy who posted that the Staples crew purposely rigged the slippery floor because the Thunder is the fast break team. WOW! :lmao

Your hypocrisy has no bounds. It is absolutely comical. And while one can certainly understand fans of a team being homers and exaggerating, taking your hatred of another team to those same levels you so frequently condemn makes you look quite the fool.

midnightpulp
05-20-2012, 08:06 AM
This coming from a guy who posted that the Staples crew purposely rigged the slippery floor because the Thunder is the fast break team. WOW! :lmao

Your hypocrisy has no bounds. It is absolutely comical. And while one can certainly understand fans of a team being homers and exaggerating, taking your hatred of another team to those same levels you so frequently condemn makes you look quite the fool.

How is it hypocrisy? I don't think you understood what exactly I was making fun of. When Stern says his dream finals is Lakers vs. Lakers, those idiots proclaiming conspiracy makes no sense. On the other hand, the Lakers have benefited from some questionable shit throughout the years, so me saying stupid shit like the floor was purposely left wet has a leg to stand on, oddly enough.

And I was totally being tongue-in-cheek saying that. However, I do still think the Lakers got some very favorable and tasty homecooking these last two games.

NRHector
05-20-2012, 08:59 AM
Lakers bandwagonners jumping off the ship like rats in a sinking boat

jag
05-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Kobe has lost the title of best closer for good (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=146128) <--- CLOSED :lmao

Spurs9
05-20-2012, 11:46 AM
They are giving up on LAL and now going for the Spurs.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=146188

Budkin
05-20-2012, 12:12 PM

I think it's just that there's way more Lakers fans out there so you get the widest range of homers that go there. It's a volume thing.

DMC
05-20-2012, 01:19 PM

Some gems:

Every other screen name there contains the word "kobe" somewhere.

Other than the influx of Kobe dick riders, they have some good basketball discussion at times.

pass1st
05-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Such a horrible site, it's down practically every laker game.

DMC
05-20-2012, 01:41 PM
This site gets pretty slow as well often times. Probably heavy traffic. Sometimes this site doesn't even come up for me.

TimmehC
05-20-2012, 01:45 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=146136

:cry we didn't get 42 fta.

:lol Lakerfan calling the league rigged
:lol Kobefan calling Westbrook a chucker