PDA

View Full Version : Official Smack Thread - Please Read

Pages : [1] 2

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 10:48 PM
In this thread, Spurs and Pistons fans alike can say whatever the hell that want to each other -- Attack each other, talk about each others' mothers, whatever the hell you want.

In the other threads in the forum that are having some semblance of civil conversation, you cannot just come in randomly attacking people. Also, to the Pistons fans, you cannot spam my forum with thread after thread of nonsense. If you do, you'll be permanently banned.

So in closing, make this thread your vulgar, trash-talking playground.

:flipoff the Pistons

Spurs in Seven :princess

DETROITpistons
06-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Pistons in 7.

slayermin
06-22-2005, 10:51 PM
Fuck Detroit And All You Pink Cadillac Driving Azzholes!

Go Spurs Go!

atlfan25
Pistons in 7.
fuck you, you sorry son of a bitch
Spurs in 7

WayDowntownBang
in this thread, Spurs and Pistons fans alike can say whatever the hell that want to each other -- Attack each other, talk about each others' mothers, whatever the hell you want.

in the other threads in the forum that are having some semblance of civil conversation, you cannot just come in randomly attacking people. Also, to the Pistons fans, you can almo not spam my forum with thread after thread of nonsense. if you do, you'll be permanently banned.

Spurs had their chance. Pistons in 7.

Pistons < Spurs
in this thread, Spurs and Pistons fans alike can say whatever the hell that want to each other -- Attack each other, talk about each others' mothers, whatever the hell you want.

in the other threads in the forum that are having some semblance of civil conversation, you cannot just come in randomly attacking people. Also, to the Pistons fans, you cannot spam my forum with thread after thread of nonsense. if you do, you'll be permanently banned.

Well done.

WayDowntownBang
06-22-2005, 10:52 PM
Jesus, I see her thread come up and post quickly... thinking I'll be the first one to reply.

Freaking lightning fingers.

2centsworth
06-22-2005, 10:52 PM
alright Kori, you must have some tequila in you. Pistons have done a great job of softening up the spurs. Time to kick their ass.

ducks
06-22-2005, 10:56 PM
Spurs Will Own These Motherfuckers!

Kori Ellis
Nothing from this thread is going to be deleted unless you guys go extremely crazy (i.e. racism).

Other than that, I don't really want to patrol this thread.

So get smack talking, you guys have been swinging your dicks all day like badasses. Have at it.

badguy22
The great about being a Pistons fan is knowing that all the pressure is on the Spurs. If the Pistons loose then no big deal, because the Spurs had home court advantage and the two time Finals and Regular season MVP. If the Spurs loose though then they history will show how they have NO HEART and are CHOKE Artists. Last year the Pistons beat the LA team that went into the SBC Center and ripped out the Spurs heart and exposed Duncan as the choker he is.

atlfan25
06-22-2005, 10:59 PM
The great about being a Pistons fan is knowing that all the pressure is on the Spurs. If the Pistons loose then no big deal,
:lmao what a great piston fan you are, don't even care if y'all lose :lmao

ducks
06-22-2005, 10:59 PM
Spurs Have No Fucking Heart
Bullshit
They Beat The Fucking Pistons 10 Straight Times In Sa
And Blew The Fucking Shorts Off The Pistons Last 2 Games In The Fucking Finals At Sa
Spurs Just Got Overconfident Last Game

Scoreboard Bitches

ducks
06-22-2005, 11:02 PM
If the Pistons loose then no big deal,

DO YOU FUCKING LIKE TO LIE AND GO TO HELL?

timvp
06-22-2005, 11:06 PM
DO YOU FUCKING LIKE TO LIE AND GO TO HELL?

Well siad.

Break deez beeches.

E20
06-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Die And Go To Hell Mother Fuckers.

Die Motherfuckers Die.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Still think the Sonics,Nuggs, and Sonics were tougher matchups for the Spurs? Spurs sweep? Oh yeah, you like Detroit's O now Sparky? Leastern Conference? Where are all you shit talkers now? Still crying about the officiating, for which you blasted Suns, Nuggs, and Sonics fan as being whiny bitches for doing the same?

badguy22
06-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Scoreboard says Detroit one the Last game, Timmy choked, the Spurs forgot to pass their MVP the Ball, Timmy can't make lay up, and the cheering Spurs fans went home crying

atlfan25
06-22-2005, 11:10 PM
Scoreboard says Detroit one the Last game, Timmy choked, the Spurs forgot to pass their MVP the Ball, Timmy can't make lay up, and the cheering Spurs fans went home crying
you fucking liar, i'll be damned if the scoreboard said all that shit.

ducks
06-22-2005, 11:11 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/chris_mannix/06/22/chauncy.billups/t1_billups_getty.jpg

THAT SHIT IS GOING TO GET SWATTED NEXT GAME

geerussell
At least Tim Duncan has a career waiting for him after basketball...
http://www.phillesh.net/philzoneimages/photos/pf-020715-mr-softie.jpg

Pistons < Spurs
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/DeNiro/eminem2.gifPISTONS WILL WIN!! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/DeNiro/eminem2.gif

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/mfinger/hjtwofinger.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/mfinger/thefinger.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/ups/trixie/alien.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/mfinger/2up.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/mfinger/thefinger_red.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/ruinkai/flipa.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/dvv/boid.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/ed/the_finger.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/geno/321.gif

atlfan25
06-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Still think the Sonics,Nuggs, and Sonics were tougher matchups for the Spurs? Spurs sweep? Oh yeah, you like Detroit's O now Sparky? Leastern Conference? Where are all you shit talkers now? Still crying about the officiating, for which you blasted Suns, Nuggs, and Sonics fan as being whiny bitches for doing the same?
it is the leastern conference, what about it?

06-22-2005, 11:14 PM
it is the leastern conference, what about it?

Your team is about to get rolled by a "leastern" conference team 2 straight at home.

SPARKY
Does Piston Fan need a hug? Surely you numbnuts have something better to do with your lives.

Guess not.

atlfan25

and this is because tim needs a career after basketball :wtf

atlfan25
06-22-2005, 11:15 PM
Your team is about to get rolled by a "leastern" conference team 2 straight at home.
so the eastern conference is better because the finals has gone 7 games? ok

you do know the conference consists of more than 1 team?

Clandestino
06-22-2005, 11:15 PM
if the spurs win, it'll be fucking awesome.. if the pistons win it'll be cool to watch the city burn!!!

atlfan25
06-22-2005, 11:17 PM
if the spurs win, it'll be fucking awesome.. if the pistons win it'll be cool to watch the city burn!!!
:lmao

badguy22
06-22-2005, 11:18 PM
In 1836 the people in San Antonio had heart even though the Alamo fell to General Antonio López de Santa Anna's army, in 2005 the the team of San Antonio will fall in the SBC Center due to lack of heart unlike those who battled in the Alamo.

E20
06-22-2005, 11:19 PM
SOme one post the lyrics to that song from the movie 'Office Space' called Die Mother Fuckers Die. I can't find it.

06-22-2005, 11:19 PM
so the eastern conference is better because the finals has gone 7 games? ok

you do know the conference consists of more than 1 team?

Are you serious? Reading comprehension, ever heard of it?

atlfan25
06-22-2005, 11:20 PM
Are you serious? Reading comprehension, ever heard of it?
you're right son, ignore what i said, that is it the leastern conference. 1 team does not a conference make

Clandestino
06-22-2005, 11:20 PM
saw one of the piston's staff at la cantera today... he was wearing his big ugly ass 2004 championship ring.. their rings were pretty ugly.. big as hell though...

SPARKY
06-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Hey Piston Fan, "life". Ever heard of it?

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 11:29 PM
http://img294.echo.cx/img294/4519/2004807um.th.jpg (http://img294.echo.cx/my.php?image=2004807um.jpg)

E20
06-22-2005, 11:30 PM
This is a pretty weak talk smack thread.

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 11:31 PM
This is a pretty weak talk smack thread.

I was thinking the same thing.

geerussell
06-22-2005, 11:37 PM
Between Tony Parker's ball handling tendencies (http://www.code7r.org/Bintoons/allies2.htm) and Tim Duncan's health problems (http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/forum.asp?articlekey=24748) the spurs are going to have a tough time in game 7.

SPARKY
06-22-2005, 11:38 PM
As if on cue, geerussell...

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 11:40 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

Me too.

All day long you guys (Spurs and Pistons fans alike) are posting vile trash in the forum, now I give you a place to do it and you play nice?

Nut up.

NZHayden
06-22-2005, 11:40 PM
fuck the pistons, go back to 8 mile!

timvp
06-22-2005, 11:41 PM
The Pistons are the biggest group of crybabies ever assembled. Their whole team, from Larry The Nomad to the Wallaces, Detroit is just a cry baby sports town. They must love this team.

When the Spurs win, the Pistons are going to have to call a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

atlfan25
06-22-2005, 11:41 PM
As if on cue, geerussell...
like anyone would ever cue such a moron as geerussell

atlfan25
06-22-2005, 11:42 PM
The Pistons are the biggest group of crybabies ever assembled. Their whole team, from Larry The Nomad to the Wallaces, Detroit is just a cry baby sports town. They must love this team.

When the Spurs win, the Pistons are going to have to call a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.
:lmao this fuckin guy

geerussell
06-22-2005, 11:43 PM
I'll put this in terms a spurs fan can understand...

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/165/1279/640/Jayhawk%20Choke%20Job3.jpg

E20
06-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Damn that red x sure told us.

GET THE HELL OUT OF SAN ANTONIO AND SUCK MANU"S NOSE BITCHES

SPARKY
06-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Wow. Piston Fan has to use pictures because he's challenged by the written word.

GopherSA
06-22-2005, 11:53 PM
http://www.carolinasucks.com/sheedbop.gif

Actual Arrest report for possession of marijuana:

Arrest narratives Thursday, Nov. 28, 2002

The Oregonian has secured the arrest narratives written following the marijuana citations given to Rasheed Wallace and Damon Stoudamire:

Sergeant Rob Huss #129 02-012-908 Date: 11/21/02 On November 21, 2002, at approximately 23:58 hours I was parked in the I-5 median at MP 85, within Lewis County, operating a stationary speed measuring device (#R363). I observed the lone vehicle, a yellow Humvee 2, traveling southbound in lane #1 of 2, traveling at 84 MPH in the posted 70 MPH zone. I entered southbound I-5, activated my patrol vehicle emergency lights, and stopped the vehicle, Oregon license - SCL BUS, just north of MP 84. I conducted a passenger side contact on the vehicle, contacting the driver and two passengers, and notifying the reason for the stop. I immediately observed a strong and obvious odor of Marijuana coming from the passenger side of the vehicle. Note: Both the driver side window and the right front passenger window were down. I requested the driver's license, the vehicle registration, and vehicle insurance.

The driver provided his Oregon driver's license, which identified him as Edward L. Smith of Tualatin, Oregon and the vehicle insurance, which listed Damon L. Stoudamire as the owner. The right front passenger identified himself as the owner, Damon Stoudamire, and provided his Oregon driver's license.

I notified Smith, Stoudamire, and the rear seat passenger - Rasheed A. Wallace that I observed the odor of Marijuana coming from the vehicle. All three occupants acted as if they didn't know what I was talking about, denying that they had or were in possession of Marijuana. I directed Stoudamire to exit the vehicle, and directed Smith and Wallace to remain in the vehicle, Smith sarcastically and in a disgusted tone responded, "Man, I can't believe your going to play it this way." I requested WSP communications to have a second trooper respond to the scene, indicating that I was in contact with three subjects and had an odor of Marijuana coming from the vehicle. At approximately 00:02 hours I advised Stoudamire of his Miranda Rights, again advising him that I recognized the odor of Marijuana coming from his vehicle and that he had the odor of Marijuana on his person, as well as alcohol, I observed Stoudamire's eyes appeared bloodshot and glazed.

Stoudamire indicated he had been drinking a Smirnoff Ice in the vehicle. I asked Stoudamire where the Marijuana was in the vehicle. Stoudamire hesitantly admitted that Marijuana had been smoked in the vehicle, but state that it had all been burned up and/or smoked. Stoudamire said if there was more Marijuana in the vehicle, it was put in the vehicle without his knowledge, possibly by the driver - Smith. I asked Stoudamire if he had any Marijuana on his person, Stoudamire indicated he did not; emptying his pants pockets, which revealed only his money and an ID holder. For officer safety purposes, I placed Stoudamire in my patrol vehicle, advising him that he was being detained until another officer arrived on scene and a check of his vehicle could be performed.

At approximately 00:08 hours Trooper Brian Dorsey #925 arrived on scene. I explained to Trooper Dorsey the reason for the stop and my observations of the vehicle and the occupants. Trooper Dorsey and I contacted the vehicle and directed Smith and Wallace to exit the vehicle. I again explained to Smith and Wallace that the vehicle smelled, of what I recognized as being Marijuana. Smith and Wallace denied any knowledge, again acting as if they didn't know what I was talking about.

I advised Smith and Wallace of their Miranda Rights, again explaining that through my training and experience what I recognized coming from the Humvee was the odor of Marijuana that had either been recently smoked or was still in the vehicle. At that point Wallace stated that they had smoked one "J" in the vehicle, meaning one Joint and/or Marijuana cigarette. Wallace said the Marijuana had all been smoked and was gone. I asked if Wallace and Smith had any Marijuana on their person, both indicated no, emptying their pockets to show that they did not. Wallace and Smith were detained and placed in Trooper Dorsey's patrol vehicle. At approximately 00:30 hours Trooper Dorsey requested Centralia K-9 Officer Tracy Murphy #313, to respond to the scene with his dog, Bak; who was trained in drug detection. I explained to Stoudamire that a search of his vehicle was going to be completed and that a K-9 unit was going to respond to the scene to assist. Stoudamire responded that he had no knowledge of other Marijuana being in the vehicle, explaining that if the driver (Smith) had put it in the vehicle, it was done without his knowledge. While awaiting Officer Murphy's arrival, Stoudamire explained a previous arrest that had occurred a month or two earlier in Portland, in which he was arrested for possessing a large quantity of Marijuana in his home, which had been discovered during a search of his residence, in response to security alarm activation.

Stoudamire indicated he was found not guilty of the charge because an illegal search had taken place. At approximately 00:50 hours Officer Murphy arrived on scene. I explained to Officer Murphy the reason for the stop, my observations of the vehicle and the occupants, the fact that Smith, Wallace, and Stoudamire had been advised of their constitutional rights, and Wallace and Stoudamire's admittance that they had smoked Marijuana in the vehicle. Officer Murphy and I walked up the Humvee, which still had the driver side and passenger side windows down (approximately 30+ minutes). The vehicle still smelled very strong of Marijuana. Officer Murphy contacted Stoudamire, identified himself, and notified Stoudamire that the vehicle smelled strongly of Marijuana. Officer Murphy asked Stoudamire to tell him where the Marijuana was in the vehicle prior to the placing him dog inside the vehicle. Stoudamire again indicated that he had no knowledge of more Marijuana being in the vehicle, explaining that if the driver (Smith) had put it in the vehicle, it was done without his knowledge. Officer Murphy and I performed a search of the vehicle's passenger compartment and opened and/or unlocked containers/compartments.

While checking the vehicle, Officer Murphy and I observed a small leaf of green vegetable matter (Marijuana) on the right front passenger floorboard. I observed a small leaf of green vegetable matter (Marijuana) on the right rear floor board and ashes on the rear passenger seat. Also located was as an open Smirnoff Ice bottle - ½ empty, leaning against the back of the driver's seat. Officer Murphy opened the unlocked glove box, located on the right front passenger side, at which point we observed a small clear baggie of green vegetable matter (Marijuana) laying behind a sample size bottle of Grand Marnier liquor. Officer Murphy removed a small tin box from the glove box, which contained residue that appeared to be Marijuana.

I located a small tin box containing Marijuana residue, with a Bob Marley picture on it, in the seat pouch, located on the back of the right front passenger seat; in front of Wallace's seat position. I went back to Stoudamire, had him exit the patrol vehicle, handcuffed him, and advised him that he was under arrest for Possession of Marijuana, Stoudamire attempted to act surprised that Marijuana was located in the vehicle. Officer Murphy and Trooper Dorsey removed Wallace and Smith from Dorsey's patrol vehicle, handcuffed them, and advised them that they were under arrest for Possession of Marijuana. Officer Murphy and I went back up to the Humvee, removing the contraband we had located and turning it over to Trooper Dorsey for collection. During this time Officer Murphy and I located a small burnt Marijuana cigarette sitting on the floor between the right front passenger seat and the center console. Officer Murphy also located white cigarette rolling papers on the center console. All contraband was removed from the vehicle and allowed to air out for ten to fifteen minutes before the Officer Murphy used his dog to search the vehicle and its contents. No other contraband was found. Stoudamire, Wallace, and Smith were all cited for Possession of Marijuana - Less than 40 grams and given mandatory court dates, in addition Smith was cited for the speed violation 84 MPH in the posted 70 MPH zone. Although Smith continually denied smoking the Marijuana, while receiving his citation and infraction, Smith apologized, indicating that it was all his fault, and thanking me for not taking them all to jail. Smith admitted that he knew about the Marijuana but he just didn't want Stoudamire or Wallace to get into trouble, indicating it would have never happened if he hadn't been speeding.

See attached reports from Trooper Dorsey #925, and Centralia Officer Murphy #313. Refer to criminal citations: #C0336303 (Stoudamire, Damon L.) #C0336305 (Wallace, Rasheed A.) #C0336304 (Smith, Edward L.) Although they initially denied possessing, smoking, or having knowledge of Marijuana in the vehicle, Stoudamire, Wallace, and Smith were polite and respectful during the entire contact. All evidence was entered into the WSP evidence system by Trooper Dorsey. I certify (declare) under the penalty of periury under the laws of the State of Washington that the foregoing is true and correct (RCW 9A. 72.085). Sergeant Rob Huss #129 WSP 05/06

ADDITIONAL NARRATIVE Centralia Police Department

INCIDENT CLASSIFICATION Department Assist - WSP INCIDENT NUMBER 02A-16438

On the listed date at approximately 0035 hrs, while off duty, I was called out and requested to respond to the area of S/B I-5 around mile post 84 with my department's Police Service Dog, Bak, to assist the Washington State Patrol with the search of a vehicle for illegal drugs. I arrived on scene at approximately 0050 hrs and observed two marked WSP vehicles parked behind a yellow Humvee, OR license SCLBUS, on the right shoulder. After exiting my vehicle I noticed that there were two subjects in the back seat of Trooper Brian Dorsey's patrol vehicle and one subject in the back seat of Sgt. Huss' vehicle. I made contact with WSP Sgt. Rob Huss. Sgt. Huss advised me that he had stopped the vehicle for speeding, when he made contact with the occupants at the vehicle he could smell a strong odor of marijuana coming from the passenger compartment. Sgt. Huss further informed me that the occupants had been advised of their Miranda warnings, waived them, and had admitted to smoking marijuana inside the vehicle. He was told that it had only been one joint and that it had been completely smoked up. Sgt. Huss also informed me that there were open alcoholic beverage containers inside the vehicle. I went up to the Humvee, which was unoccupied with both the front passenger and driver's side door windows down. As I was walking by the rear passenger side door, I was overwhelmed with the odor of un-burnt marijuana coming from open front passenger window.

The odor became stronger the closer I came to the open window. I confirmed with Sgt. Huss that he had been told that the marijuana had been smoked inside the vehicle and that there wasn't anything left. I further confirmed with him that the vehicle had been stopped around midnight and that the windows had been down since around that time. Due to my training and experience with the odor of both burnt and un-burnt marijuana I find it improbable that there would be such a strong odor of un-burnt marijuana, that I could detect, coming from the vehicle if there was none inside the vehicle. This is taking into account that the vehicle had been airing out for just under an hour. I find it equally as improbable that the odor of burnt marijuana from one marijuana cigarette (joint) would be detectable by me for the same reason. Sgt. Huss told me that the registered owne: of the vehicle, A-1/STOUDAMIRE, who had been sitting in the front passenger seat at the time of the stop, was sitting in the back seat of his patrol vehicle. I made contact with STOUDAMIRE and advised him who I was and what I was doing there. I further advised him that I could smell a strong odor of un-burnt marijuana coming from the vehicle and that I believed that there was marijuana inside his vehicle. I told him that I planed on putting my dog into his vehicle to search for the marijuana and that to avoid getting the seats dirty or causing any damage I asked him if he would just tell me where it was. STOUDAMIRE told me that he did not know if there was anything inside the vehicle, and that they had already smoked what they had. I explained to him that the odor of un-burnt marijuana was so strong that I knew there was some inside the vehicle. STOUDMIRE told me that he was not sure if the driver had put something somewhere and appeared to become increasing uneasy. I asked him what he meant by that statement. He seemed to be evasive and replied that I knew what he meant and that the driver could have put something somewhere that he did not know of. While talking with STOUDAMIRE I noticed that his eyes were red, watery and the area around his eyes were red-rimmed. I asked STOUDAMIRE to stick out his tongue. He did and I noticed that the back portion of his tongue was bumpy and coated with pasty whitish brown substance. Due to my training and experience I recognized these as objective symptoms indicative of recent marijuana ingestion through smoking. Sgt. Huss and I went up to the Humvee to search it for illegal contraband (marijuana and paraphernalia). This is due to the plain smell doctrine and the automobile exception to a warrant-less search. Upon opening the front passenger side door I immediately observed a small piece of green vegetable matter, about the size of a popcorn kernel, on the passenger side floorboard just in front of the seat. I observed a second piece of green vegetable matter, slightly smaller than the first, on the front passenger seat near the fold of the seat. I believed this matter to be marijuana. I pointed them out to Sgt. Huss.

I then checked the glove box, which was unlocked. Once open I observed a clear plastic zip-lock type sandwich baggie containing a green vegetable matter, which appeared to be marijuana, stuffed behind a small bottle of Grand Marnier liquor on the far left side of the glove box. Also inside the glove box was a thin silver in color metal tin. The tin was empty, however it reeked of un-burnt marijuana, and there was a visible dust coating on the inside of the tin. It appears as though the container at one time contained marijuana. I went back with Sgt. Huss to his patrol vehicle where he advised STOUDAMIRE that he was under arrest for possession of Marijuana and secured him in handcuffs. STOUDAMIRE was then secured back in the back seat of Sgt. Huss' patrol vehicle. I then went back to Trooper Dorsey's patrol vehicle and stood by while A-2/WALLACE, the rear passenger of the vehicle, and A-3/SM1TH, the driver, were taken out of the vehicle and handcuffed. Both were then secured back in the patrol vehicle. I went back to the Humvee and collected the two loose pieces of green vegetable matter, placing them in the metal tin. I handed the tin to Trooper Dorsey.

I removed the bag of marijuana from the glove box and also handed it to Trooper Dorsey. I then continued searching the front passenger/driver area of the Humvee while Sgt. Huss was searching the rear passenger area. In the center console between the front seat I located an open pack of cigarette rolling papers. I removed them and handed them to Trooper Dorsey. I also located a small portion of a partially smoked marijuana cigarette (commonly called a roach) on the floor between the front passenger seat and the center console. After retrieving the marijuana cigarette I noticed that it smelled of burnt marijuana. The marijuana cigarette was turned over to Trooper Dorsey. After Sgt. Huss and I searched the Humvee and removed all marijuana and paraphernalia that we located I allowed the vehicle to air out for about 10 minutes before have Bak search the vehicle. When we went back up to the Humvee I could no longer smell the odor of marijuana coming from the passenger compartment. As Bak was searching the vehicle he showed several changes in behavior but never gave an alert. The areas where I observed the changes in behavior ffom Bak were where the suspected marijuana and paraphernalia had already been located and recovered. Nothing else was located inside the vehicle. This concluded my involvement with the investigation.

STOUDAMIRE, WALLACE, and SMITH were cited and released for possession of marijuana by the Washington State Patrol. All three left in the Humvee. Nothing further. -END -

Wow. Piston Fan has to use pictures because he's challenged by the written word.

Hey Sparky, why'd you stop bumping your "Since when did Detroit's O become so good..." thread after G2??

Lemme guess your response: Piston Fan has no life...

:lol

NZHayden
why does hamilton wear a face mask? cause hes a pussy!

Sense
06-22-2005, 11:54 PM
Omg...

The Pistons Suck...

BUT

PISTONS FANS SUCK EVEN MORE!

E20
06-22-2005, 11:55 PM
Stoudamire is a damn tattle tale. Trying to save his ass. It wasn't me they smoked it! :rolleyes

SPARKY
06-22-2005, 11:57 PM
Piston Fan must need to be held and caressed, apparently.

GopherSA
06-22-2005, 11:57 PM
Detroit's 2005-2006 jerseys have been released:

http://www.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/images/20040103/pot_sports040103/160_pot_sports_gfx.jpg

AFE7FATMAN
06-22-2005, 11:58 PM
PISTON FANS

The Piston fans have reached rock-bottom and started to dig.

I would not allow them to breed.

Last Year champions are not really so much as has-beens, but more of a definite won't be.

Pistons work well under Larry Brown's constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.

When Pistons fans open their mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet.

If they were any more stupid, they would have to be watered.

Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, piston fans only gargle.

They would argue with a signpost.

And for you verbal challenged piston fans a new word

Bozone (n.)
The substance surrounding you stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating.

The bozone layer, unfortunately, show little sign of breaking down in the near future
and is thickest over Detroit Michigan.

E20
06-23-2005, 12:01 AM
Does anybody rememeber that Nestle Crunch commerical where you buy the bar and you get free music downloads? They first showed a dude playing the guitar which was pretty stupid and annyoing then teh MOST ANNYOING PART A BITCH LISTENING TO RAP AND OUT OF NOWHERE A BLACK GUY COMES UP AND STARTS RAPPING AND HE STARTS TO SAYS: WHAT-T--T-T-T-T-T-T AND THE GIRL JUST STARTS GOING CRAZY AND SHAKING HER ARMS BACK AND FORTH LIKE SHE'S BLACK AND KNOWS HOW TO DANCE AND SO DOES THE GUY. THAT COMMERICAL PISSES THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

Also those stupid ass fucking Miller Light commericlas. Start a love train? OMG DIE MILLER LIGHT COMMERICAL I HATE THAT SONG AND COMMERICAL.

SequSpur
06-23-2005, 12:02 AM
JUST WIN BABY!!!

Fuck The Pistons.

GopherSA
06-23-2005, 12:02 AM
http://carolinasucks.com/larrybrownphone.jpg

06-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Hey Gopher,

http://www.forumspile.com/CantSee-Ray-RedEx.jpg

E20
06-23-2005, 12:09 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one.

GopherSA
06-23-2005, 12:10 AM
Wrong number, but still Da 'Sheed:

http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/cke-gt/rasheed.jpg

Rasheed and Pop in the offseason - Pop needs a good shave:

http://webpages.charter.net/skull8675309/skullboneswallace.jpg

Da 'Sheed and his hubby Ben:

http://home.comcast.net/~gargantua/mrandmrswallace.jpg

Da 'Sheed in his movie debut:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1795/GooniesWallace.jpg

SequSpur
06-23-2005, 12:10 AM
Dear Piston Fan,

I fucked your girlfriend last night.
While you snored and drooled, I fucked your love.
She called me daddy. and I called her baby when i
Smacked her ass. I called her sugar when I ate
Her alive till daylight. and I slept with her all
Over me, from forehead to ribcage I dripper her ass.
Sometimes I thought you might be spying, living out some
Brash fantasy, but no. you were knocked out. but we were
All knocked out you know. in a way
I serve too many masters.
We didn’t know you’d break the bottle that the magic
Came in to use those jagged shards to slit our wrists
And neck. and you’d do it too, you’re that kind of dude.
But you wouldn’t know what you were doing because
I didn’t, your girlfriend could have been a burn
Victim, an amputee, a dead body. but God damn I wanted
To fuck.
I’m serving too many fucking masters.
[i told you. I told you motherfucker]

Fuck the Pistons

SequSpur
06-23-2005, 12:14 AM
There’s nothing special about it
It’s either there when you’re born or not
Gifted with talent are no big deal
Welcome to the death of a century...

Cause yesterday don’t mean shit
What’s over is over and nothing between
Yesterday don’t mean shit
Because tomorrow’s the day you have to face
There’s no rewinding time

Reliving old reviews is a useless tool of confusion
Don’t hold your breath for the turn-around
Come into the world of endless odds...

They’ll tell you about guilt
And in time you’ll face the darkness...
But darkness is a friend to you
Embrace and fly through the madness
Flying past God and wars and conflict
Oppressor in you
Plowing through minds and paranoia
Oppressor in you
The oppressor’s in you

Yesterday don’t mean jack shit...

To protect you and I’ll keep to myself
It can only be that way - yeah!

Fuck the Pistons.

Sense
06-23-2005, 12:15 AM
Lol.......rofl

hahahahaha

ooooo

hahahahah

PISTONS SUCK!

GopherSA
06-23-2005, 12:18 AM
Hey Gopher,

http://www.forumspile.com/CantSee-Ray-RedEx.jpg

Are you an NBA referee?

You must be.

Your punk-ass team can't play basketball, so they resort to hockey. I 'spose that's fair, since Detroit is illogically called "Hockeytown USA" (when we really know that Michigan scum can't play hockey). There IS a reason why UM and MSU can't get into the WCHA.

Detroit is a thuggish, dope-smoking bunch of gangsta wannabes. Fitting team for a suburb of Windsor.

JustSpurs
06-23-2005, 12:39 AM
Piston Fans=Assclowns

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 12:41 AM
everyone says second place is the first loser,

everyone does, but it doesn't make much sense to me :pctoss they are the last loser

milkyway21
06-23-2005, 12:45 AM
:pctoss
:fro

the CITY of SAN ANTONIO is well-known for it's generosity, unselfishness & hospitality

so everyone is INVITED to the post-game7 party for champagne and beer.Bottoms up......incl. the Pistons!

the Pistons going to look like this the day after. But who cares? it's the end of the 2005 season, there's plenty of time for them to do that weighlifting to get back to form before the 2005-06 season.

Note: the first one from left is Prince & the last one is Lindsey Hunter:D
http://www.funfry.com/data/501/1Funny-Body-Builders-Male-Picture-FunFry_com.jpg

Sense
06-23-2005, 12:53 AM
pretty weak so far guys---i thought ppl like sense, pistons > spurs would be rocking house by now

You think you know me?

You are one of the most immature idiots on these forums..

milkyway21
06-23-2005, 01:19 AM
:huh
this is supposed to be a Spurs smack the Pistons fans or Pistons fans smacking the Spurs fans forum...

not the Spurs fans smacking each other.

Wah :cry

slayermin
06-23-2005, 02:17 AM
Game Sevens in the Finals are an anamoly.

I am beginning to think the Spurs will win game seven. It's easier to deal with all of the media frenzy when your at home. I am beginning to feel badly for even doubting that TD couldn't take care of bizness at home.

Sense
06-23-2005, 03:16 AM
GIG---naah bro..i dont have time for this sorta stuff....u said this guy was a fat fuck...i wonder if he really is...besides that guy has had enough already..being banned bascially tells u how low you have hit

I'm not really a fat fuck....

And I'm not willing to show you a picture( I'm sure you wouldve asked).

I already have had enough?

Being banned tells you how low you have hit?

Rofl... you do realize that these are forums right?

How old are you?

Kori Ellis
06-23-2005, 03:17 AM
Spurs fans fighting with each other in this thread are incredibly lame. You are supposed to band together and fight the good fight against Pistons fans.

Sense
06-23-2005, 03:19 AM
Spurs fans fighting with each other in this thread are incredibly lame. You are supposed to band together and fight the good fight against Pistons fans.

Heh... well whenever someone puts me as a standard for flaming it's kinda lame..

Plus trying to insult me because I got banned... saying it like it's the worst thing in the world..

TheDebonairOne
06-23-2005, 03:21 AM
the boyz from detroit will dance all over the spurs, pistons by 20 * laughs heartily *, fa...

Sense
06-23-2005, 03:29 AM
the boyz from detroit will dance all over the spurs, pistons by 20 * laughs heartily *, fa...

You are stupid!

TheDebonairOne
06-23-2005, 03:38 AM
You are stupid!

great retort, * laughs smuggly *, fa...

Horry For 3!
06-23-2005, 03:40 AM
http://us.share.geocities.com/joshyizzle/horryJAM.gif

Sense
06-23-2005, 03:41 AM
You are stupid!

True Story... that guy's a wanka

Horry For 3!
06-23-2005, 03:43 AM
http://www.geocities.com/joshyizzle/horrygamewinner.jpg

That should explain all :) :flipoff Pistons and Pistons Fans, You Can Suck My Balls!

Sense
06-23-2005, 03:52 AM
http://www.geocities.com/joshyizzle/horrygamewinner.jpg

That should explain all :) :flipoff Pistons and Pistons Fans, You Can Suck My Balls!

Is it just me.... I can't see that.

mouse
06-23-2005, 03:55 AM
anyone wanna help me continue if u like it....??

...straight outta Spurs town
is a brotha that'll smother yo' mother
and make ya sister think I love her
Dangerous motherfucker raises hell
And if I ever get caught I make bail
See, I don't give a fuck, that's the problem
I see a fuckin Piston fan, I don't dodge him
But I'm smart, lay low, creep a while
And when I see a punk Piston fan? I smile
To me it's kinda funny, the attitude showin Wallace drivin
but don't know where the fuck he's going, just dribbling,
lookin for the one they call Manu
But here's a flash, they never gonna find you,
Ruthless! Never seen Spurs player that wouldn't pass,
except when coach Pop unloads in your ass,
So what about the Piston fan who got owned? Fuck him!
You think I give a damn, about about a Detroit fucker?
bitch? I ain't a sucker!
This is the autobiography of the man, they call Timmy D, and if you ever fuck with him,
You'll get taken by a Spurs dope brotha who will smother,
word to the motherfucker, straight outta Spurs town......

Horry For 3!
06-23-2005, 03:57 AM
I uploaded to geocities.com so probably won't work. Gay ass geocities, oh well. I can see it...

AFE7FATMAN
06-23-2005, 04:01 AM
At first I didn't like the Pistons

But I've grown to hate them

Slo spurs fan
06-23-2005, 04:53 AM
This fucking thread is just fucking hilarius :lmao :lmao :lmao

Fuck those bitches and WIN!!! :elephant

Smackie Chan
06-23-2005, 06:08 AM
Pistons fan after game 7

http://www2.b3ta.com/drink/

ginobme
06-23-2005, 06:13 AM
heh how bout all the pistons have a tall glass of shut the fuck up.

SPURS: 91
piston: 84

NoMoneyDown
06-23-2005, 07:11 AM
Ah, social engineering at it's best. :lol

Spurs 94
Detroit 88

I hope Brown's departure next year doesn't put a dent in the Pistons' armour, but I have a feeling it will.

CAPARG
06-23-2005, 07:24 AM
It´s better in spanish:

PISTONS: ABRAN EL CULO QUE LOS VAMOS A COGER!!!!!!

PONGAN HUEVOS SPURS CARAJO!!!!!!!

enzogiovanni
06-23-2005, 07:33 AM
FU*CK all the admirals, generals and the lame NBA marketing shit. We want REAL players: go PISTONS :fro

Buenos Hairys
06-23-2005, 07:44 AM
In Argentina homeland of me we shit on Piston.

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 07:50 AM

meanwhile.......

badguy22
Lottery Pick

Position: Volatile Forward
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $500

if your not a spurs fan then you must be a dumb as fuck pistons fan who can't be bothered to read or understand the profile page. What is it too long? Are ther too many big words??
if your a spurs fan then fuck you too you bridgejumper.

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 07:53 AM
FU*CK all the admirals, generals and the lame NBA marketing shit. We want REAL players: go PISTONS :fro

if robinson played on your team you'd be sucking his balls, polishing his shoes with your left hand and pouring his drink with your right you jealous ass mother fucker.

Rematch+Repeat=Revenge
06-23-2005, 08:07 AM
Hey, Spurs:
(lame french accent)
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Now go away before I taunt you a second time.

Pistons < Spurs
06-23-2005, 08:11 AM

It's kinda hard to attack the Admiral. The man was too classy, and too good on the floor for any smack to be thrown his way. If you don't think he was "REAL" than you're nuts.

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 08:20 AM
It's kinda hard to attack the Admiral. The man was too classy, and too good on the floor for any smack to be thrown his way. If you don't think he was "REAL" than you're nuts.

:tu
I'm glad ther e is a pistons fan out there who can still see reality thru all the smack flying around in here. thanks.

but just to keep it even : SPURS IN 7!!!

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 08:21 AM
Hey, Spurs:
(lame french accent)
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Now go away before I taunt you a second time.

OMFG! :lmao

dang! I wish this was posted by a spurs fan! :lol

ALVAREZ6
06-23-2005, 08:27 AM
All I gotta say is Spurs in 7.

cmc$purs
06-23-2005, 08:31 AM
pistons suck ass :smokin :fro :baby :flipoff

piston fan suck ass :drunk :smokin :cat :flipoff

larry the nomad sucks ass :wow another city another team :lmao

mason sucks ass :drunk :flipoff

detroll meee-chgannnnn sucks ass :cry :baby :flipoff

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 08:32 AM
Game 3 was a right hook, game 4 a left jab. Game 5, Spurs were saved by the bell. Game 6, the stunning round house. We're saving the upper cut TKO for game 7.

Repeat- Repeat- Repeat- Repeat- Repeat- Repeat- Repeat- Repeat- Repeat

Suns Fan
06-23-2005, 08:34 AM
...straight outta Spurs town
is a brotha that'll smother yo' mother
and make ya sister think I love her
Dangerous motherfucker raises hell
And if I ever get caught I make bail
See, I don't give a fuck, that's the problem
I see a fuckin Piston fan, I don't dodge him
But I'm smart, lay low, creep a while
And when I see a punk Piston fan? I smile
To me it's kinda funny, the attitude showin Wallace drivin
but don't know where the fuck he's going, just dribbling,
lookin for the one they call Manu
But here's a flash, they never gonna find you,
Ruthless! Never seen Spurs player that wouldn't pass,
except when coach Pop unloads in your ass,
So what about the Piston fan who got owned? Fuck him!
You think I give a damn, about about a Detroit fucker?
bitch? I ain't a sucker!
This is the autobiography of the man, they call Timmy D, and if you ever fuck with him,
You'll get taken by a Spurs dope brotha who will smother,
word to the motherfucker, straight outta Spurs town......

:lmao

RashoFan
06-23-2005, 08:37 AM

If they call me to pick em up...I just drop the bitch asses at the border....MEXICO!!!!!

cmc$purs
06-23-2005, 08:39 AM
rashweed suck cock shaped j's allday :smokin :smokin :flipoff

piston fans mama's suck cock allday for $5 or apack of smokes :eyebrows

piston fan daddy unknown :smokin :fro :drunk :hat :flipoff

:flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff oh yeah before i forget :flipoff

thanks kori :princess that was fun :elephant :elephant

GO SPURS GO THE TRUE WORLD CHAMPS

SoundTheToll
06-23-2005, 08:40 AM
I don't know. Can't we all just get along?

Naw, fuck that. The only problem is, I really don't have a problem with the SPurs. Except for Ginobili. That fucking flopper. The game of basketball would be better if he never came to the NBA. No respect for flopping. Get your soft ass off the floor and play basketball.

Oh, yeah. Any Spurs fan that can think of anything to say about the team, so then trashes the city: Get original, you fucking hicks.

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 08:44 AM
badguy22
Lottery Pick

Position: Volatile Forward
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $500

Hey dumbass.....you say you say you are a Pistons fan but you are not even smart enough to pick the right team. well done. Next time put the crack pipe down before you get on mommy's computer. :lol

Slo spurs fan
06-23-2005, 08:47 AM

Naw, fuck that. The only problem is, I really don't have a problem with the SPurs. Except for Ginobili. That fucking flopper. The game of basketball would be better if he never came to the NBA. No respect for flopping. Get your soft ass off the floor and play basketball.

Oh, yeah. Any Spurs fan that can think of anything to say about the team, so then trashes the city: Get original, you fucking hicks.

What about your Benny boy?
He's not flopper?
Ofcourse not, he's fucking BIG flopper!

Momma_monkey
06-23-2005, 08:49 AM
The Wallace Brothers better get the KY jelly out cuz Tim, Manu, Tony, Horry and Bowen are gonna shove some major SPURS TNT up your asses.

Go Spur Go! Go Spur Go! Go Spur Go! Go Spur Go! Go Spur Go!
We believe! SPURS ALL THE WAY TONIGHT SPURS CHAMPS OF the WORLD and not just the HOOD for some hoodrats.

easjer
06-23-2005, 08:50 AM
Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons.

It may not be original, but why mess with a classic?

Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons.

ALVAREZ6
06-23-2005, 08:53 AM

:devil :flipoff :cuss

Eh fuck jou meng!!!!

Go smoke weed with your boy rasheed, and please shave his ugly, dirty ass beard...and please tell that dude to brush his yellow, spaced teeth.

And now I know why Big Ben grew out his afro...he needs it to hide his fucking weed so he can toke with rasheeeed.

GrandeDavid
06-23-2005, 08:59 AM
http://www.phillesh.net/philzoneimages/photos/pf-020715-mr-softie.jpg

At least Rasheed has a career and home waiting for him after he goes ballastic when the Spurs steal his belt:

http://www.signalhillpd.org/images/Jail.JPG

Guru of Nothing
06-23-2005, 09:07 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/mateo/pistons3.jpg

GrandeDavid
06-23-2005, 09:09 AM
The Pistons' busted-ass automobile remnants after tonight?

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 09:20 AM
A Piston that internaly combusted.

mookie2001
06-23-2005, 09:23 AM
hey detroit whos johnson do you prefer in your mouths? eminem or kid rock

sa_butta
06-23-2005, 09:33 AM
Deeetroit Trashketball

With names like Lindsey and Chauncy maybe when they lose they can try for a WNBA title.

http://i.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/020702/183117__man_l.jpg

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 09:37 AM

Who owns the gold medal in basketball and made a joke out of the USA team???

:owned :lol

GrandeDavid
06-23-2005, 09:52 AM
SoundTheToll

Oh stop! You know you would've busted a nut had Manu even expressed passive interest in visiting Detroit as a free agent last summer.

cmc$purs
06-23-2005, 09:55 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/mateo/pistons3.jpg

BLOWN :elephant :elephant

Tell It To The Judge
06-23-2005, 09:58 AM
Yall soft ass bitches can't fuck wit Detroit. Tim Duncan, Tony Parker's hoe ass, and Ginolbili are softer than baby shit. The wallaces gon take Timmy's lunch money, Billups gon throw a elbow in Parkers chest, and Ginobili is gon flop his way back to Argentina after yall get yall asses whooped tonight. The only Spur wit some heart is Hoe Ass Robert Whorey. The Pistons will DOMIN-8 thiis game and u guys are more than welcome to come to our parade!!!Be sure to wear your Spurs jerseys!!!
Detroit 102- San Antonio 85

cmc$purs
06-23-2005, 10:02 AM
kid rock sucks ass :hat :flipoff

m&m sucks ass :drunk :flipoff

stevie wonder... he cool :lol

lions suck ass :lol :lmao

tigers suck ass :lol :lmao

workin ..eerr layed off by gm :depressed :lol :flipoff

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 10:07 AM
The wallaces gon take Timmy's lunch money,

And spend it on WWF tickets :lol

Billups gon throw a elbow in Parkers chest,

'cause that's the only way he knows how to play

and Ginobili is gon flop his way back to Argentina

yes he will, with a championship ring in his hand!

The only Spur wit some heart is Hoe Ass Robert Whorey.

still hurtin from game 5 daggers? your pain is not over yet, tonight we gonna forget to use kyjelly on your ass :lol

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 10:07 AM
I'm not big on stats but I love this one..

The Pistons are 5-0 in elimination games the last two years. They also are 10-0 in the last 10 games in which they've had a chance to win a series.

Buh Buh Buh Bye Spurs.....

Then all you folks can go back to rustling cows, sweeping up manure and shootin tin cans.. :lol

sa_butta
06-23-2005, 10:09 AM

The Pistons are 5-0 in elimination games the last two years. They also are 10-0 in the last 10 games in which they've had a chance to win a series.

Then all you folks can go back to rustling cows, sweeping up manure and shootin tin cans.. :lolSo then the Pistons are due for a loss, streaks are meant to be broken.

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 10:10 AM
We won't be able to shoot any tin cans because piston fan will have grabbed them already to cash in and buy some more Thunderbird!

cmc$purs
red wings .... do they still play :lol octopussys :jack :flipoff

the pistons don't even want to play in deeetrioot meeesagaan :flipoff

nkdlunch

Then all you folks can go back to rustling cows, sweeping up manure and shootin tin cans.. :lol

then your loss is really gonna hurt tonight

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 10:18 AM
We won't be able to shoot any tin cans because piston fan will have grabbed them already to cash in and buy some more Thunderbird!

At 10 cents on returnables, I can get that Thunderbird for only 15 cans!

What's the word? Thunderbird!!

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 10:20 AM
At 10 cents on returnables, I can get that Thunderbird for only 15 cans!

What's the word? Thunderbird!!

:lol ok....that was funny!

ZappaFan
06-23-2005, 11:33 AM
You tiny brained wiper of other people's bottoms!!

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Rematch+Repeat=Revenge
06-23-2005, 11:42 AM
I fart in your general direction.

I empty my left nostril at you.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 11:45 AM
I fart in your general direction.

Makes no difference, 'cause you smell like shit 100% of the time anyway.

I empty my left nostril at you.

Because you ate all the boogers in your right nostril :lol

mcornelio
06-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Saddam Hussein: Honorary citizen of Detroit, Michigan

Years before Saddam Hussein became an enemy to the United States, he was reportedly seen as a friend and made an honorary Detroit citizen.

In 1980 when Saddam Hussein was on good terms with America, he was quite the giver. Hussein donated money to help several churches in the motor city, Detroit.

There are pictures of a meeting between a Detroit priest and Saddam Hussein when he accepted the donation.

Father Jacob Yasso of the Sacred Heart Chaldean Church says, "He said, 'We hear you have a debt on your church'. I said, 'Yes Mr. President'. He said, 'How much?'. I said '$170,000'. He said, 'I'll pay it off for you'."

Father Yasso returned the favor at that same meeting 23 years ago. He gave Hussein a key to the city of Detroit making him an honorary citizen.

Nuff' Said... Deetroit sucks... Eminem And Kid Rock Also Suck... And I Believe We Should Go To War With Detroit Because They Harbor Terrorists....

LINK (http://www.wndu.com/news/032003/news_19147.php) :lol

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 11:52 AM
The Spurs Are Going To Fold Faster Than Superman On Laundry Day!!

ABDENOUR POWER
http://www.detnews.com/pix/wallpaper/pistons/2004/ring1024.jpg

'Nuff said.

nkdlunch
Saddam Hussein: Honorary citizen of Detroit, Michigan

Saddam is third from the left

Printable version of this story Email this Story

Posted: 03/26/2003 04:09 pm

Years before Saddam Hussein became an enemy to the United States, he was reportedly seen as a friend and made an honorary Detroit citizen.

In 1980 when Saddam Hussein was on good terms with America, he was quite the giver. Hussein donated money to help several churches in the motor city, Detroit.

There are pictures of a meeting between a Detroit priest and Saddam Hussein when he accepted the donation.

Father Jacob Yasso of the Sacred Heart Chaldean Church says, "He said, 'We hear you have a debt on your church'. I said, 'Yes Mr. President'. He said, 'How much?'. I said '$170,000'. He said, 'I'll pay it off for you'."

Father Yasso returned the favor at that same meeting 23 years ago. He gave Hussein a key to the city of Detroit making him an honorary citizen.

Nuff' Said... Deetroit sucks... and so does eminemLINK (http://www.wndu.com/news/032003/news_19147.php)

:lmao :lmao Saddam is with Detroit!!!
http://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/meast/01/04/iraq.saddam.un/story.saddam.hussein.jpg

mcornelio
06-23-2005, 11:53 AM
DETROIT SCENE REPORT

The Detroit scene has been shitty ever since the French got here in 1701. And now it's at an all time low. Take the Wednesday Family Funciton at Alvin's. They say it's the hippest night in town, but really all it is is a place where 15 year old white chicks go to scare their rich suburban parents by blowing as many black dudes as possible. I'm not sure what kind of shitty music they play here, or if it's music at all. Mostly it sounds like someone farting into a synthisizer and you can't tell when one boring dirge ends and another begins. The only things intertesting being mixed here are stiff drinks for my underage friends. The only good thing about this shithole dump is that the chicks bathroom is at the top of a steep flight of stairs surrounded by tables for your perverted viewing pleasure. At least you can get a boner for your $5.00 cover.

Speaking of shit holes I wouldn't be caught dead in, there's Zoots. The place is named for some flea bitten doberman and if there's a single square inch of this dump the dog hasn't pissed and/or shat all over, I've yet to find it. That's the up side compared to the hopelessly wimpy indyfags who play there, or the pencil dicked assholes who come to listen. Even worse than the fact that Greg Baise hangs out there every night is the fact that it's so cramped that you can't avoid having him bore you to death with trivia about bands so shitty that even Matt Smith thinks they suck. Between the "music" the crowd and the mere threat that Michael Cooper could walk in at any time, there's nothing about this joint that doesn't suck shit. I recently heard that this dive closed down, but to tell you the truth I wouldn't notice if it had.

The most interesting thing about Detroit is that it sucks in about ten different ways at once. Take the East Side, for instance. At least before I-696 was built it was hard to accidently get to the East side, and even better, it was harder for people from the East Side to escape. Imagine the worst shit you ever took, and then imagine eating it. Then you'll be ready for the East Side. Bands like Walk on Water, Forehead Stew, and Big Block suck in a way that no other band in Detroit could ever hope to suck. The East Side is the land where Punk Rock never happened, where dickheads with feathered hair traded in their Iron Maiden records for Soundgarden records and let their mustaches grow into goatees sometime last year. If you've ever hated someone so much that you wanted to kill their whole family, chances are they came from the East Side. Fuck this place in the ass with a tree trunk.

They say Royal Oak was cool about 10 years ago, but then again the people who say that are usually former East-Siders or Ann Arborites who were so desperate for a place that didn't suck shit, that they mistook this backwoods redneck dump for a real city. These days, it's nothing but a millionth-rate Melrose: overpriced resale stores, crappy yuppie restaurants, and brain-dead punk rock kids with Misfits tattoos hanging out on the street trying to scare people like my parents, who could give a shit anyway. Apart from shoplifting from Off the Record, there's no reason to ever waste your time in this fuck hole.

Hamtramck is the place where old punk rockers go to escape the riducule of the world. And now that the incredibly shitty Falcon club has turned into the even shittier Motor Lounge, it's also the place where cigar-smoking, lounge-music listening suburban fuckwads go to hang out with their rich, trendy, shithead friends who have to drive an hour to get there and then pay some retard $5 to park their car on some Serbian family's lawn.

But if rich over educated hippies are what you hate, take a little ride to one of the shittiest places in the world, Ann Arbor. It's impossible to decide who sucks more the frat boy jock assholes, or the greasy, hippy, stupid hat wearing punk retards who make up the so called underground scene. In one fucked up day, some old fat ugly hippy whore gave me shit for cold cocking Shaky Jake, some zit faced fuck at Village Corner confiscated my fake id, and I got a ticket for torching an anti-aparthied shanty. I don't care that the Stooges or the MC5 took shits there a million years ago, You'd have to go to San Francisco to find music worse than what comes from here. It's hard to describe the Ann Arbor sound, except to say the only truly happy Ann Arborites are the deaf ones.

DETROIT'S INDIE SCENE:
WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING ASSHOLES

Everyone knows that indie scenes everywhere all suck my fetid ductbutter, but Detroit's is especially rank, and should be avoided like a Gallagher concert. Detroit's scene sucks so bad, that even if youëre from fucking Ohio you'd swear that everyone in it had to be joking. But even if they were, it's about as fucking funny as that meatwhistle Tim Allen. The only saving grace about the Detroit indie scene is that the same 6 or 7 shitheels make up practically all of Detroit's lame-ass indie bands, which makes wasting them all with one grenade a very tempting possibility. You don't have to know that that pretentious pansy-ass fuckhead Warren (who calls himself Warn, just to prove how much he sucks) DeFevre fucks that alien/ vampire-looking chick from Godzuki to know how inbred and ugly the Detroit indie scene is. Even a fucking Canadian would notice that the only ìpeopleî at the fucking shows are the other unbelievably bad bands who are on the bill.

All through history, Detroit's bands have been characterized by having no musical talent, no imagination, and the readiness to snag the shittiest fucking band names ever. Sure, His Name Is Alive may sound shitty enough to make you wish you were listening to the actual Beach Boys, but what the fuck does that name even mean? And let's not forget that that tubesteak Warn not only klicked it on stage with a Nick Cave Mullett in Elvis Hitler (I could shit a better band name), but also was in the unforgivably shitty Snake Out, who covered the Hockey Night In Canada Theme and got laid for it. These assholes are not simply lame. They should be killed. What I've been put through by bands like His Name Is Alive, Mog, Godzuki, Free Wade, Aces High, Fuxa, Windy and Carl, and Princess Dragon Mom is a million times worse than anything Hitler ever did.

BIG IN DETROIT

Anywhere else, they're humiliated and ignored, but in the cultural backwater of Detroit they're the most popular assholes in town

Becoming well known in Detroit is about as difficult as shitting your pants, but not nearly as cool. So imagine how fucking stupid you'd have to be to actually think that you're hot shit because your picture was in Orbit. Really fucking stupid, that's how. These people are better known for being pathetic assholes than for anything they've ever tried to do. But people like Hobey Echlin, Niagara, and Bill Bonds actually think people give a shit about what they do, when in reality they've never done anything not worth burning.

Being an egomaniac and a shithead is one thing, but being an egomaniac and a shithead in Detroit is utterly pathetic. When all you can say is that Thom Jurek thinks you're the best thing since the last shitty thing he liked, it's time to hang yourself. If there were any justice in the world, Niagara and that fat smelly cokehead who calls himself ìthe Colonelî, along with anyone who was ever in the Stooges, Destroy All Monsters, Negative Approach, The Romantics or the Trash Brats, would all be doing hard time. But no, they're out there making assholes of themselves as if to remind us that not only did Detroit suck 15 years ago, it sucks now and will most likely suck forever. Fuck the crime rate, carjacking, crack cocaine, and Coleman Young, these assholes are what's really wrong with Detroit.

Top 10 Things to Hate About Hobey

10. His name
9. He smokes cigars
8. Majesty Crush
7. He's thinks he's a ìcomedianî
6. He wants to be an ìactorî
5. He plays in a ska band
4. Anything he's ever written
3. dbass
2. He's a greasy-haired asshole
1. He's a junkie

DETROIT HALL OF SHAME

by Tokin' Strickland

Motown: If it wasn't for this boring happy-ass dreck, there'd be no oldies stations to piss me off today.

Alice Cooper: Could there be a bigger faggott anywhere? That bald fag Matt Pinfield on MTV is ten times as scary as Alice Cooper will ever be.

Bob Seger: It was as true then as it is now: If you have a beard, you suck.

MC5: I once saw Rob Tyner on the street, and he was dressed like Maude, but he was way fatter. At least he had the sense to die before the reunion tour.

Stooges: If Iggy was ever cool, I don't know what the fuck happened to him, because today he's one of the biggest assholes I've ever seen.

Ted Nugent: Proof positive that in Detroit, any hillbilly retard can be a rockstar.

Destroy All Monsters: Too old to be punk, and too lame to be hippies, these art fucks have never been able to convince anyone that they're any good, so they became Dark Carnival and really started sucking.

The Bonerz: If you thought only new punk rock bands suck nuts, think again. These guys were shitty way back when Sid Viscious was still shooting up.

Negative Approach: I saw a guy in record store who claimed to have been the singer of this band, but I told him that he was just an old hippie. The next day, I saw the same guy digging through garbage trying to find returnables, so it might have really been him after all.

Majesty Crush: Their former band, Spahn Ranch, used to sit down to play. But their even wimpier next band, Majesty Crush sat down to pee.

Mule: They were called ###### Lover, till they wimped out and went P.C. and became N.L. Mule, and then just Mule. A lot of junkies think they're great, but most people just think they're the worst band ever.

Getaway Cruiser: This year's next big thing, next year's last next big thing.

SLEEP - Chris Gerrard looked older than my dad, and he used to sweat so much he was like a fucking human sprinkler.

Big Chief - I don't understand why anyone would ever want to pretend they were black, but I also don't see why anyone would ever want to be on Sub Pop. The day this band held the press conference to announce their breakup is now a statewide bank holiday.

Hoarse: For fans of the Goo Goo Dolls, Soul Asylum, and No Doubt

I.C.P.: White guys who dress like fuckin' clowns and sing rap music to white brats. Something this stupid could have only come from Detroit.

Kid Rock: White rap for assholes. Vanilla Ice with Tourrette's

Techno: Thankfully, most people in detroit don't even know what that word means.

Beer on the Penguin: Played Paychecks to seven people for seven years, then broke up.

Trash Brats: Look like the New York Dolls, sound like the Toy Dolls. Have been playing to the same forty people for nearly forty years.

Polish Muslims: This is the first local band to have a member die of old age, but I'm sure it won't be the last.

The Romantics: They say this band was a one-hit wonder. I wonder what that hit was.

Salvador's Deli: Only people in Ann Arbor could think of a name this fucking stupid (see also Park the Karma, Walk the Dogma, Surreal Estate, Clitty Cat, and Arwulf Arwulf)

Map of the World: If Talking Heads actually were retarded, they would move to Ann Arbor and be this band.

The State: Shitty enough to be popular among people who write for Maximum Rock N Roll. Too bad everyone there hated them too.

Mitch Ryder: Made his career singing other people's songs. Spent his spare time sucking other people's dicks.

The Up: They wanted to be the MC5, but turned out to be the SUCK5.

Grand Funk Railroad: Their names were Mark, Don and Mel, and they expected people to believe they could rock. Proof positive that Flint, Michigan is in fact the shittiest place to live in the world.

Coldcock: Their single was called "I wanna be rich" and now the singer sucks cock as an A&R man for Sony.

Figures on a Beach: Everyone called them Fags on a Beach. Everyone was right.

Youth Patrol: Their 30 second songs seemed to last an eternity.

Fate Unknown: For some stupid reason, every shitty hardcore band used to have a theme song, and this one was the very worst of them all.

Cult Heros: Their talentless singer was notable only for being the only black white panther.

The Affiliated: They were Affiliated, everyone else was infuriated.Someone once got an Affiliated tattoo. They've since had that limb removed.

Urgent Action: If God took a shit, it would be this band.

Cynicide: Still shitty after all these years. They claim to be the first punk rock band in Detroit. They also claim they don't suck.

Crossed Wire: Sounded like 1982 U2 in 1987. They may have been hopelessly dull, but at least they were unoriginal.

The Volebeats: The only thing funnier than these suburban jackassess lame attempt at a country band is Matt Smith's rapidly thinning hair.

It's Raining: Not only has Matt Smith been in enough bands to fill at least five lifetimes, but he can also claim the distinction of having been in the very shittest band of all time.

Cathouse: Has anything ever been as annoying as the cacklings and shriekings of the pretentious art-fuck theater chick who sang for this band? Even people who didn't hate them called them Catbox.

Angry Red Planet: The annoying mugging and hate-worthy antics of the bass player made Flea from the Not Good Chili Peppers look like Keith Richards.

3-D Invisibles: Too bad they weren't the 2-D Inaudibles.

Gargoyle Sox: Goth. From Detroit. Need I say more?

Hunting Lodge: From Port Huron. You guess the rest.

Second Self: Their album sucked so bad they couldn't even get their own label to release it. Andy Nehra now goes around telling everyone how cool he is.

Shock Therapy: The singer's name was Itchy, but his current wife refers to him as the Fat Retard.

Herb Tarlicks: These assholes have a lot to answer for, having spawned an endless stream of "wacky clothes and funny songs" theme bands. Death is too good for them.

Goober and the Peas: The best part of their live show was when the singer hit the midget in the ass with a board. They were so stupid they went around telling everone that they would get booked on the Tonight Show because someone used one of their T-Shirts to clean up Jay Leno's vomit.

Bobby East: Says he's 25, but he's really 55. But he doesn't look a day under 75.

Motor Dolls: Three whores who wish they were L7

Solid Frog: should be called runny dump, formerly known as Slam Circus. These guys suck bad!

Mog: Fucking suck!Fucking suck!Fucking suck!

Wig: the last time these dudes had a show, people were wearing powdered ones!

Only a Mother: only a mother fucker could dig this offense to the ear.

Laughing Hyenas: see Negative Approach

Fuxa: Pronounced like "fuchsia" but sounds like "shit."

See Dick Run See room clear. See ears bleed.

Slot: After they kicked out the dirty hippie, they started making music that you might expect to hear at funerals, only funerals are usually much more fun.

Sponge: had their mothers used sponges, we wouldn't have to endure these ninnies' 15 minutes of fame.

Vudu Hippies: I don't think there's ever been a good band in history that had the word Voodoo in their name.

The Variac:Formerly known as Forehead Stew. Better known as the Very Wack.

Media in Detroit

Metro Times: So shitty it makes you wish you couldn't read.

Jam Rag: I'd like to jam a rag down the throat of the stupid hippie asshole who publishes this piece of shit. It's been said that this mag has been responsible for more people leaving this city than the 67 riots.

Orbit: I don't know anyone who's ever read this mag, but they say it really sucks shit. It may be free, but judging from the bundles I see in dumpsters everywhere, they can't give it away.

Motorbooty: To be honest, I don't really care what these boring college snob asswipes write about, all I know is there's never pictures of hot indie chick snatch, so who the fuck cares.

Hour: I heard the chick who publishes this waste of paper is hot, but even if she came over and blew me, I would still hate it.

The Free Press and Detroit News: When some of these old fucks went on strike, they combined the two papers to try and make one good one. But still I'd rather wipe my rancid ass with a fistfull of broken glass than with this paper.

Etch: Slightly less shitty than the rest of the crap around here, at least I can keep up with the St.Ignace VFW hall gigs, but since they called my band poseurs, they should suck my nuts.

Detroit Radio

89X:
This so called cutting edge station is the home of fucked up sellout goatblower bands like the Smashing Assholes or Rage Against the Latrine. They should take the cutting edge and slash their own wrists.

The Planet
So bad they actually want to be like their brothers in shit, 89X. If they have one decent record there, I'll felch a drifter on TV.

WRIF
You're never more than five minutes away from the worst song ever written if you're stupid enough to dial up this crap. Arthur P. (short for peckerwood) is the hairy old asshole I always hear on here who makes me want to fuck myself up with a claw hammer.

WDET Public Radio
You'll find no relief from the diarrhea that you got from WRIF if you accidentally turn the knob a little to the right, because you'll step right into a big pile of shit known as public radio. I'd rather clean a public toilet with my tongue than listen to public radio

The River
Better known as the rimmer, if you like lesbian folk or if you wear diapers welcome home fuckhead.

The Bear:
I wish compound bows could backfire, because it would be excellent if Ted Nugent killed himself in a hunting accident and spared us the misery inflicted by his show.

WHFR:
The radio equivalent of cable access garbage, more dead air than a graveyard.

CalsonicKansei
06-23-2005, 11:57 AM
The only reason Chanucny Billups is good is because Larry Brown picked up his orphan ass and tried to make him better. DDDeeeeeeeettttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooiii iiiiiittttttttttttttttttt ssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk mmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy cccccccccccccoooooooooccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcornelio
06-23-2005, 11:57 AM
http://www.detnews.com/pix/wallpaper/pistons/2004/ring1024.jpg

'Nuff said.

did u send your buddy saddam his at guantanamo ?
:lol :lol

but seriously i have no problem against you detroit guys... most of you are pretty cool...
Now, if I weren’t such a swell guy, I’d seize on this as evidence that Detroit is the asshole of America. I might go on to make fun of those who think that you can market your way out of the inconvenient reality that the city is like Fallujah, except without the redeeming qualities. But fortunately, I am a swell guy. As a gesture of goodwill, I offer these tourism slogans to help Detroit show the rest of the nation what a great city they live in:

* Statistically speaking, you probably won’t get shot.
* Cheaper than Disney!
* Smokey the Bear says urban fires are A-OK!
* Our hospitals treat more bullet wounds before 5 AM than most hospitals do all day.
* They’re not rioting, they’re just making s’mores!

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 12:02 PM
All posts of desperate Desperate Spurs fans. We all know you are uneasy with our Pistons being in your court and kicking ass. And you know what? There's not a damn thing you can do about it. Say goodbye to your hopes and dreams baby. (Nice 5 pg post. how stupid. even if it was funny, nobody wants to read all that shit) :idiot

catydid
06-23-2005, 12:08 PM
Boy, somebody must looking in the mirror withOUT the glasses because the only ones complaining about the officiating has been the Pistons and their fans. No matter if they win or lose, it's whine, whine, whine! Tim got T'd for making a comment while walking AWAY from the official because of a ridiculously bad call while the Pistons were constantly whining and still are! Quit looking in the mirror or put your glasses on to see who is really whining just like you did in the Miami series. Geeez!

easjer
06-23-2005, 12:10 PM
Eh, fuck off.

BTW, I think that ring is awfully gaudy. No, I'm not jealous, I'm just saying. . .

And again, for the relief of frustration and good measure . . .

Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons.

And Fuck You Too, just for luck.

SoundTheToll
06-23-2005, 12:12 PM
SoundTheToll

Oh stop! You know you would've busted a nut had Manu even expressed passive interest in visiting Detroit as a free agent last summer.

Hey, that was just my stupid ass Pistons slappy side. I know Manu is good, and that is probably why I hate him: he beat the pistons single-handedly in G1&2. But I didn't want him to come here last summer. We already had a young, superstar-in-the-making Argentinian. At least we thought. :rolleyes Turns out there's a reason Carlos Delfino didn't play on his nat'l team. :cuss

And don't tell me to stop when just about everyone on here is constantly calling Detroit a shithole, despite the fact that they've never been here.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 12:13 PM
Eh, fuck off.

BTW, I think that ring is awfully gaudy. No, I'm not jealous, I'm just saying. . .

And again, for the relief of frustration and good measure . . .

Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons. Fuck the Pistons.

And Fuck You Too, just for luck.

Keep it coming, Slap Nuts! It all works for the Stones!!

mcornelio
06-23-2005, 12:13 PM
Cant We All Just Get Along???... Tonite Its On Like Balls On Cocks!! :lol :lol :lol

batman2883
06-23-2005, 12:16 PM
Fuck Detroit The Spurs Are Going To Rip Them A New Hole Tonight....ben Wallace Is an Over-rated Center, And Rip Hamilton Needs To Take Off The Jason Mask, They Arent Playing Hockey Up There, Just Another Reason Why The Soft Ass Pistons Will Lose In Game 7.......manu Is Going To Kill The Pistons With His Crazy Ways Tonight Look For Manu To Be Finals Mvp

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 12:19 PM
I read somewhere that Chauncey's wife can never hand feed him anything. She's afraid he might bite her hand off.

catydid
06-23-2005, 12:35 PM
Well, of course, Big Ben who is so tough can really be knocked over by little Manu and/or little Tony. It really shows just how "tough" he is to be knocked over by someone so much smaller than he is. That would be like little 5'2" me knocking over my 6'3" grandson. Yeah, right! Talk about flopping! And did you see the way Tayshawn tried to get a call when he ran into Bruce (standing still holding the ball) and then Tay bouncing back about three feet and flopping? Boy, was that a laugh!
And the Pissssssssssssssssstons' fans are STILL

catydid
06-23-2005, 12:36 PM
[/b]whining, Whining, Whining!

Cant_Be_Faded
06-23-2005, 12:38 PM
motherfucking ass licking pistons fans with your bitch ass stuttering announcer can go suck a big fat one, die motherfuckers, how dare you win at the SBC center you fuck facesssssss

whottt
06-23-2005, 12:39 PM
You know what?

I've always been told that Detroit was the sewer of America....I never believed it to be true...but now I know it is.

Obviously...by the abundance of Piston turds overflowing into this forum...it is a sewer, and it is clogged.

This guy called waydowntownbang? We just should just start calling him floater...because that's what he is...one of those big ole turds that just won't flush like a good turd should.

But that's ok..because here in SA we have a guy name Duncan...after tonight the Pistons are going to be calling him the plunger...because tonight he is going to unstop the toilet...and all these turds stinking up the forum? They are going to mercifully get flushed back to the sewer(that's Detroit) where they belong.

This game cannot happen fast enough.

Fuck Detroit.

batman2883
06-23-2005, 12:40 PM
spurs will rise up and defeat those peice of shit pistons, a team which has battled adversity ha ha ha of what, a coach that doesnt want to coach their sorry asses anymore get over it. Getting through the brawl, whose fault was that but your own, its not the rest of leagues fault that Detroit doesnt know how to watch a game without getting violent, lets not even talk about you all's celebration last year ha ha ha, its pathetic. p.s. The Eastern Conference is a joke, my third grade sisters special ed class basketball team could beat an eastern conference team........

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 12:49 PM
and Ginobili is gon flop his way back to Argentina
how does it make you feel that ben wallace is twice as big as manu and flops more?

06-23-2005, 01:10 PM
One thing can't be argued: Detroit is 100x the sports town SA is. Considering that the Spurs are all you got, how fucking quiet can you be for G6 clinching game? Great fans my ass. More like frontrunning bandwagon fans. Congrats, you're just like Avs Fan!

ZappaFan
06-23-2005, 01:11 PM
how does it make you feel that ben wallace is twice as big as manu and flops more?

Hey the bigger they are the harder they flop.

How could any Manu fan have the termerity to complain about anybody flopping?

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 01:12 PM
One thing can't be argued: Detroit is 100x the sports town SA is. Considering that the Spurs are all you got, how fucking quiet can you be for G6 clinching game? Great fans my ass. More like frontrunning bandwagon fans. Congrats, you're just like Avs Fan!

Fuck you, you miserable piece of shit! I have been with this team since 1974 and have been there through all the highs and lows. Frontrunning bandwagon fans my ass, between 90 and 04 where the fuck were you?

Vashner
06-23-2005, 01:13 PM
http://home.satx.rr.com/krograth/images/ownt02.jpg

tlongII
06-23-2005, 01:14 PM
San Antonio is hot, flat, and dusty and living in Detroit is a little bit better than being in prison.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 01:18 PM
"Callin out around the world are you ready for a brand new beat..? ..Summer's here and the time is right for the PISTONS TO REPEAT"

SING IT BABY!

06-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Fuck you, you miserable piece of shit! I have been with this team since 1974 and have been there through all the highs and lows. Frontrunning bandwagon fans my ass, between 90 and 04 where the fuck were you?

Watching Terry Mills eat Krispy Kremes like Tic-Tacs...
Watching Isiah go out on bad terms...
Watching Allan Houston bolt for NY...
Watching Grant Hill bolt for Orlando...

WeeeEEEEE! Hey Sam, I said most, not all... :lol

Sense
06-23-2005, 01:19 PM
San Antonio is hot, flat, and dusty and living in Detroit is a little bit better than being in prison.

Someone's a little bitch.

GrandeDavid
06-23-2005, 01:21 PM

Although you've never been to San Antonio, you could've at least taken a basic course in topography. Bro, San Antonio is at the foot of the hill country. Where I live up on the northside its quite hilly and not so dusty.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Watching Terry Mills eat Krispy Kremes like Tic-Tacs...
Watching Isiah go out on bad terms...
Watching Allan Houston bolt for NY...
Watching Grant Hill bolt for Orlando...

WeeeEEEEE! Hey Sam, I said most, not all... :lol

Seems to me nobody wants to voluntarily live in Detroit, no matter how much money they make :lol

catydid
06-23-2005, 01:26 PM
ZappaFan, it's the Pistons' fans who have been complaining about the flopping while totally ignoring all the flopping done by their team. Y'all complain and whine about the officiating and when someone points out all the flops done by your team AFTER listening to your team whine and complain going on and on and on and on and on, we finally say something, you try to say we are the ones complaining. Sorry, but it's the Detroit Whiners that are complaining and flopping the most. Get real!

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Seems to me nobody wants to voluntarily live in Detroit, no matter how much money they make :lol

Detroit is a very small area in comparison to the rest of the state of Michigan.
Good jobs make it better, great teams keep us here.

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 01:29 PM
"Callin out around the world are you ready for a brand new beat..? ..Summer's here and the time is right for the PISTONS TO REPEAT"

SING IT BABY!
No.

06-23-2005, 01:30 PM

The funny thing is, you're right. :lol

catydid
There's about a 1,200 rise in altitude from the southside of town to the northside of town with all those hills in between. Obviously, that Detroit has no idea of flat as Detroit is FLAT!

HULKAROCK
ZappaFan, it's the Pistons' fans who have been complaining about the flopping while totally ignoring all the flopping done by their team. Y'all complain and whine about the officiating and when someone points out all the flops done by your team AFTER listening to your team whine and complain going on and on and on and on and on, we finally say something, you try to say we are the ones complaining. Sorry, but it's the Detroit Whiners that are complaining and flopping the most. Get real!

You have no argument with this. Ben is not even close to being known as a flopper were Ginobli is known all over the NBA as being the worst. You're comparing apples to oranges. Ginabli's problem is he thinks he's going to get the call every time, and people get sick of seeing it. Just play the game.

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 01:31 PM
, great teams keep us here.
you mean team don't you? detroit only has one good team and that is the pistons

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 01:32 PM
You have no argument with this. Ben is not even close to being known as a flopper were Ginobli is known all over the NBA as being the worst. You're comparing apples to oranges. Ginabli's problem is he thinks he's going to get the call every time, and people get sick of seeing it. Just play the game.
that is because of the media moron, anybody with one eye open can see ben is as much of a flopper as manu.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 01:34 PM

No, we have the Redwings. Tigers in the 80's, to reach back a few.
Lions are coming strong this year. Place your bets in Vegas on them..

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 01:35 PM
:lmao if ppl stay in detroit cuz of the tigers or lions :lmao

06-23-2005, 01:36 PM

No teams jackass. Since 1984, the teams playing in and around Detroit have combined for 7 professional championships and 3 major college championships(basketball and football).

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 01:37 PM
that is because of the media moron, anybody with one eye open can see ben is as much of a flopper as manu.

Not buying it and nobody else is either, so close up shop.

bTW- What is up with that comb over stupid pc of hair that shoots across his fore head every game? Cut that hair Manure!

Rematch+Repeat=Revenge
06-23-2005, 01:38 PM

Hockey isn't considered a sport in Texas, I guess.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 01:39 PM
I just hope Ben doesn't flop when parker bumps him :rolleyes

This is the finals for God's sake!!!

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 01:41 PM

Which is odd because we have the most hockey teams of any state. We like the fightin' though! :)

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 01:41 PM

Yeah, you're right. I guess they had a shot at either a professional hockey team or a National Bull Riding Team. Needless to say, they are proud fans of the Texas Ball Buckers..

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 01:42 PM
Not buying it and nobody else is either, so close up shop.

i woudln't expect a detroit fan to buy it, you are too dumb to see the truth.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 01:43 PM

Too smart to buy your bull shit. God knows you have a lot of it down yonder!

06-23-2005, 01:44 PM

So the truth is blaming the media? :lol

BTW, who hit the deck 3 or 4 times in G6 with no call?

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-23-2005, 01:48 PM
Fuckity fuckity fuckity Pistons lose fuckity fuckity fuckity Spurs win.

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 01:49 PM
So the truth is blaming the media? :lol

BTW, who hit the deck 3 or 4 times in G6 with no call?
are u saying ben got the calls on his flops? so he is a better flopper or what?

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Too smart to buy your bull shit. God knows you have a lot of it down yonder!
i reckon we do, damn, i got a hankerin for some food. reckon i better head out back and kill me some squirrels.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 01:54 PM
i reckon we do, damn, i got a hankerin for some food. reckon i better head out back and kill me some squirrels.

Go ahead, and while you're out there, ya better take a piss and bring in the clothes off the line, Milford..

06-23-2005, 01:55 PM
are u saying ben got the calls on his flops? so he is a better flopper or what?

Yes, Wallace is a better flopper because he doesn't do it half as much as Manu.

Flopping at midcourt, twice? Please.

Everybody flops in the NBA, some more than others.

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Go ahead, and while you're out there, ya better take a piss and bring in the clothes off the line, Milford..
sounds good to me

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Yes, Wallace is a better flopper because he doesn't do it half as much as Manu.
i guess the mind see's what it wants. i know it's tough to grasp that some "tough" guy like ben could flop as much as manu. it would probably just blow your mind if you saw that, so you suppress it.

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 01:57 PM

hot? yes.
flat and dusty??? no.
WTF? man this ain't El Paso. San Antonio is not flat and in no way dusty.
If anythign it's too f*ing humid 99% of the year.

06-23-2005, 02:04 PM
i guess the mind see's what it wants. i know it's tough to grasp that some "tough" guy like ben could flop as much as manu. it would probably just blow your mind if you saw that, so you suppress it.

Tough guy? What the fuck are you talking about?

And it doesn't blow my mind. If Manu ever has 4 DPOY awards, he'll probably get the call as well...

Kind of like how Bowen gets away with more clutching and grabbing than anyone else because he is regarded as a great defender...

It's called getting the benefit of doubt. Many players get this after years of accomplishment, usually more so on the offensive end.

So what was your point again?

cmc$purs
06-23-2005, 02:06 PM
i reckon we do, damn, i got a hankerin for some food. reckon i better head out back and kill me some squirrels. :lmao :lmao

a wise man once said { jed clampett} ; quit blowin on the fur lets get to the hide :eyebrows

GO SPURS GO

pisston fan after g7 :hang

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 02:08 PM
So what was your point again?
do you need a reminder, you have that bad of a memory that you can't see my quote in your last post right now or what???????for the love of god:pctoss

06-23-2005, 02:11 PM
do you need a reminder, you have that bad of a memory that you can't see my quote in your last post right now or what???????for the love of god

Oh, that's right...you don't have one.

pache100
06-23-2005, 02:11 PM
PISTON FANS

Pistons work well under Larry Brown's constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.

Yes. He keeps them to a simmer. When Larry Brown leaves, the Pistons will become...the Indiana Pacers...chili peppers at a rolling boil and out of control.

Vashner
06-23-2005, 02:16 PM

Actually it's hot and humid not dusty. We are only 200 miles from the Gulf. As far as being flat. The old city is on the gulf plain but the north side is on the Edwards Escarpment. Which is gentle rolling hills not flat.

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 02:17 PM
Oh, that's right...you don't have one.
:lmao ok son

ALVAREZ6
06-23-2005, 02:24 PM
Tonight, we're gonna earn more of these...

http://img118.echo.cx/img118/3359/championshipring0oj.jpg

The Mask
06-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Although you've never been to San Antonio, you could've at least taken a basic course in topography. Bro, San Antonio is at the foot of the hill country. Where I live up on the northside its quite hilly and not so dusty.

I've been to SA. I have to say it is the nicest city in all of Mexico.

cheguevara
06-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Tonight, we're gonna earn more of these...

http://img118.echo.cx/img118/3359/championshipring0oj.jpg

word

Vashner
06-23-2005, 02:46 PM
I've been to SA. I have to say it is the nicest city in all of Mexico.

That some kind of racist Remark.?. SHAQ (I know it's you lurking)...

The Mask
06-23-2005, 02:52 PM
That some kind of racist Remark.?. SHAQ (I know it's you lurking)...

Where were all the brothers at the SBC center last night? The Spurs are a racist organization.

BTW, How many hillbillys can you fit in Schlitterban?

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 03:01 PM
BTW, How many hillbillys can you fit in Schlitterban?

You would be surprised! :)

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 03:01 PM
piston fan is one sad bastard.

The Mask
06-23-2005, 03:04 PM
piston fan is one sad bastard.

Good comeback. Is that all you have? Don't mess the Pistons, essay. Don't you know they're loco. BTW, why do people live in SA when Austin is an hour away? WAAAY better place.

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 03:05 PM
it describes you succinctly.

WayDowntownBang
06-23-2005, 03:08 PM
This guy called waydowntownbang

I'm in your head that much, eh?

Don't worry, the series will be over soon.

Pistons 102
Spurs 91

The Mask
06-23-2005, 03:08 PM
it describes you succinctly.

http://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpg

Experiment2100
06-23-2005, 03:10 PM
Fuck you Billups
Fuck you Rasheed
Fuck you Rip
Fuck you Mason
Fuck you Eminem
Fuck you Kid Rock for screwing up "God Bless America"
Fuck you Hubey Brown
Fuck you Al Michaels
FUCK YOU Greg Anthony.

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Don't mess the Pistons, essay. Don't you know their loco.
have you passed the 3rd grade yet?

essay?????????for the love of god :pctoss

Experiment2100
06-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Good comeback. Is that all you have? Don't mess the Pistons, essay. Don't you know they're loco.

:lol Crazy northerners.

The Mask
06-23-2005, 03:26 PM
have you passed the 3rd grade yet?

essay?????????for the love of god :pctoss

Easy Jefe- :lol Viva muchachos!!!

Spurs_Fan_Nineteen
06-23-2005, 03:28 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao at this thread!

SLOVENIAN 8
06-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Ugly motherfuckers from Detroit willl be own3d today!!!!

Especialy by Rasho :smokin :smokin

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 03:30 PM
Fuck you Billups
Fuck you Rasheed
Fuck you Rip
Fuck you Mason
Fuck you Eminem
Fuck you Kid Rock for screwing up "God Bless America"
Fuck you Hubey Brown
Fuck you Al Michaels
FUCK YOU Greg Anthony.

Don't forget about that motherfucker Screaming Asshoole Smith

The Mask
06-23-2005, 03:38 PM
Ugly motherfuckers from Detroit willl be own3d today!!!!

Especialy by Rasho :smokin :smokin

Good one! A should give you pass becuase you can barely speak english, but I won't you stink ass -non deorderant wearing peice of Euro trash.

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Easy Jefe- :lol Viva muchachos!!!
:wtf

ALVAREZ6
06-23-2005, 03:42 PM
Good one! A should give you pass becuase you can barely speak english, but I won't you stink ass -non deorderant wearing peice of Euro trash.

Terrible, terrible comeback...

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 03:43 PM

I think this is the type of post Kori warned against in post #1.
Your skating close to the racisim edge there buddy.

The Mask
06-23-2005, 03:45 PM

Terrible, terrible comeback...

I could have called him my war mongering, ethnic cleansing bitch. I didn't want to cross the line though. :oops

ALVAREZ6
06-23-2005, 03:47 PM
I could have called him my war mongering, ethnic cleansing bitch. I didn't want to cross the line though. :oops
???

You do realize you're talking smack on the INTERNET, right?

Say whatever you want, you think anyone gives a fuck?

The Mask
06-23-2005, 03:47 PM
I think this is the type of post Kori warned against in post #1.
Your skating close to the racisim edge there buddy.

What race is Euro trash? I thought this was for smack talking. I see spur fans droping f-bombs everywhere and ripping Det. Lets talk smack.

The Mask
06-23-2005, 03:49 PM
???

You do realize you're talking smack on the INTERNET, right?

Say whatever you want, you think anyone gives a fuck?

Yes - isn't that what this thread is for? If you don't give a fuck don't read it.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 03:51 PM
Yes - isn't that what this thread is for? If you don't give a fuck don't read it.

true, let the mask talk smack. He probly gets bullied by everyone in the real world.

The Mask
06-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Spurs fans have about as much balls as their team. I'm calling all you out. Try to be creative and not just swear.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Spurs fans have about as much balls as their team. I'm calling all you out. Try to be creative and not just swear.

So you been the one sneaking into Spurs Team showers? pervert

The Mask
06-23-2005, 03:55 PM
true, let the mask talk smack. He probly gets bullied by everyone in the real world.

I just get bullied by Duncan when he is PMSing- Or your woman on the way to Taco Cabana.

The Mask
06-23-2005, 03:56 PM
So you been the one sneaking into Spurs Team showers? pervert

Yup - After the last four games someone had to make sure they still had some balls.

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 03:57 PM
as creative as you?:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 03:57 PM
I just get bullied by Duncan when he is PMSing- Or your woman on the way to Taco Cabana.

Sorry about that, I'll tell my woman to take it easy on you. She just hates when transvestites dress better than her. :lol

The Mask
06-23-2005, 04:01 PM
Sorry about that, I'll tell my woman to take it easy on you. She just hates when transvestites dress better than her. :lol

She must be ugly as hell if a transvestite dress better. Tell her fat ass to stop choking down those tacos then

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 04:04 PM
She must be ugly as hell if a transvestite dress better. Tell her fat ass to stop choking down those tacos then

yeah, maybe I should. You should watch your diet too and stop choking on Salamis all day

http://www.newyorkfirst.com/img/products/2nd_salami.jpg

The Mask
06-23-2005, 04:08 PM
yeah, maybe I should. You should watch your diet too and stop choking on Salamis all day

http://www.newyorkfirst.com/img/products/2nd_salami.jpg

The only one choking tonight will be the no heart - no poise- no confidence Spurs. Believe that. Y'all ready for that.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 04:11 PM
The only one choking tonight will be the no heart - no poise- no confidence Spurs. Believe that. Y'all ready for that.

:lmao :lmao That was your comeback???

I thought you wanted to talk smack?

You a sorry excuse for a Piston fan.

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 04:11 PM
good thing after the spurs smoke the whiners/pistons, no more moron piston fans.

The Mask
06-23-2005, 04:12 PM
I bet some fans will be crying when the Spurs lose. Especially the kids. Just tell them never have faith in the spurs again, after all if you blow a 2-0 lead (two years in a row), and lose back to back at home for the title (first time ever), your team basically sucks and will be labeled soft and chokers forever. How could you root for such pussies?

RashoFan
06-23-2005, 04:13 PM

RACK^

The Mask
06-23-2005, 04:14 PM
good thing after the spurs smoke the whiners/pistons, no more moron piston fans.

Good thing the Spurs are gonna lose then.

The Mask
06-23-2005, 04:16 PM
RACK^

Rack em Rome. Idiot. Your boy Rasho suck ass and will likely ride the pine again tonight. Euro trash.

ALVAREZ6
06-23-2005, 04:18 PM
Rack em Rome. Idiot. Your boy Rasho suck ass and will likely ride the pine again tonight. Euro trash.
What's your point?

Darvin Ham sucks ass too, but since he does, WTF does that prove?

And what the fuck is your point about calling people "Euro Trash" ???

Eleborate on that.

The Mask
06-23-2005, 04:24 PM
What's your point?

Darvin Ham sucks ass too, but since he does, WTF does that prove?

And what the fuck is your point about calling people "Euro Trash" ???

Eleborate on that.

Euro trash is for the Slovaks and Rasho. That guys screenname was Rasho fan. Rasho sucks and doesn't even play, why would somebody have that screen name unless he were a Euro. It is not like there is a DHAMFAN on piston boards. Pay attention. Smack talking may not be your thing. Kind of like the Spurs having a killer instinct. You have it or you don't.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-23-2005, 04:37 PM
Pistons are nothing but a bunch of freaky genetic cross breeds and fucked up science experiments.
Ben-the result of Buckwheat fucking a gorilla.
Rasheed-given superhuman lung capacity by a governmental program trying to create more effective rescue divers, but he instead used it for doing hour long bong hits and gobbling knob.
Teyshaun-The unfortunate love child of Michael Jackson and a giraffe. Skinny, light skinned and spotted.
Rip-a prototype for a sex robot built with a breakaway nose so that it wouldn't get in the way when deepthroating. He proved a rousing success.
Chauncey-Half rat, half chihuahua.

Fuck the Pistons.

Guru of Nothing
06-23-2005, 04:40 PM
I hear pistons like to blow rods.

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 04:41 PM
Euro trash is for the Slovaks and Rasho. That guys screenname was Rasho fan. Rasho sucks and doesn't even play, why would somebody have that screen name unless he were a Euro. .
as far as i know RashoFan is neither a euro or a guy. you don't seem to be very good at the assuming game.

Shelly
06-23-2005, 04:43 PM
The only thing I can say is that I'm glad this ends tonight because I'm tired of every person igoring this thread and started stupid ass lame ones because summer school is done for the day.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Euro trash is for the Slovaks and Rasho. That guys screenname was Rasho fan. Rasho sucks and doesn't even play, why would somebody have that screen name unless he were a Euro. It is not like there is a DHAMFAN on piston boards. Pay attention. Smack talking may not be your thing. Kind of like the Spurs having a killer instinct. You have it or you don't.

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/200/1549/320/retard.jpg

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 04:44 PM
Euro trash is for the Slovaks and Rasho. That guys screenname was Rasho fan. Rasho sucks and doesn't even play, why would somebody have that screen name unless he were a Euro. .

no fucking clue.

The Mask
06-23-2005, 04:46 PM
Pistons are nothing but a bunch of freaky genetic cross breeds and fucked up science experiments.
Ben-the result of Buckwheat fucking a gorilla.
Rasheed-given superhuman lung capacity by a governmental program trying to create more effective rescue divers, but he instead used it for doing hour long bong hits and gobbling knob.
Teyshaun-The unfortunate love child of Michael Jackson and a giraffe. Skinny, light skinned and spotted.
Rip-a prototype for a sex robot built with a breakaway nose so that it wouldn't get in the way when deepthroating. He proved a rousing success.
Chauncey-Half rat, half chihuahua.

Fuck the Pistons.

My turn

Duncan - no nose = no heart, no confidence TIMMY!
Bowen- Makes Reggie Miller look pretty..aka golum
Nazr "the non-factor" - like the invisible man when he plays , nobody can tell
Manu- Bronson Pinocet can really ball. Fabio wants his hair back.
Parker- He's french. nuff said.

Toss in a PA guy whose monotone, A coach who is a ProActive poster boy, and a history of choking = back to back champs.

ALVAREZ6
The Mask is a worthless piece of fuck that gets anally raped by his great grandfather every fucking night. He just joined the forum to troll it up, and he clearly is a dumbass with no intelligence.

nkdlunch
My turn

Duncan - no nose = no heart, no confidence TIMMY!
Bowen- Makes Reggie Miller look pretty..aka golum
Nazr "the non-factor" - like the invisible man when he plays , nobody can tell
Manu- Bronson Pinocet can really ball. Fabio wants his hair back.
Parker- He's french. nuff said.

Toss in a PA guy whose monotone, A coach who is a ProActive poster boy, and a history of choking = back to back champs.

So, when is your mom coming back home from working in the strip club? So we know what time you'll be logging off.