PDA

View Full Version : Hey all... I come in peace...

Durant 35
05-21-2012, 01:44 AM
Hey folks thought I would join this place and join you for what looks like a meeting between our two teams. Knock wood as I don't want to jinx my team as we still need to finish off the lakers

Be good to talk basketball with you all through the series and beyond... Would be a fitting end to the west that us two are the last standing. How you guys are playing is Fantasic and it will take alot to beat you but I have no doubt if we can't nobody will.

Going to enjoy chatting with you all. Going to be good to have a conference finals series where both franchises are run well with no arrogance like with the lakers and heat.

HarlemHo 37
05-21-2012, 01:45 AM
Welcome and good luck...

Spur|n|Austin
05-21-2012, 01:46 AM
Welcome!

DGreen 420
05-21-2012, 01:47 AM
Wonder how long the friendliness will last..

*Edit - ended before i could post this.

NASpurs
Just stick around when things get rough unlike Clippers and Jazz fan (to an extent) or claim that some scrub like Daequan Cook (Favors for Jazz, Godsoe for Clippers) is going to win the series for OKC.

turkish spurs fan
here is our house. what r u doing here. we will talk how to pass okc so you must'n hear that. go your side.

DGreen 420
05-21-2012, 01:48 AM
lol what is he gonna do?? Tell the Thunder and change the entire series??

NASpurs
05-21-2012, 01:49 AM
here is our house. what r u doing here. we will talk how to pass okc so you must'n hear that. go your side.

Ooga booga to you too.

rayray2k8
05-21-2012, 01:50 AM
Welcome to the best forum of the NBA. Proceed with caution...

Manu-20
05-21-2012, 01:54 AM
Welcome and hopefully okc takes care of the lakers in 5 so the matchup will be set for this sunday.

midnightpulp
05-21-2012, 01:56 AM
Welcome. Be warned that this forum is liberally moderated (which we all love, mind you) and be prepared to be called a faggot and other such slurs. And by all means, feel free to dish it yourself. This forum isn't tightassed and limpdicked like Lakersground where they ban opposing fans like Hitler sent Jews to the oven.

freetiago
05-21-2012, 01:57 AM
well this should be the best matchup of the entire playoffs and what most believe is the real nba finals
based on the spurs past of dominating okc and doing pretty well on durant/westbrook i see it going in 6 games
harden will be the x-factor
the one game okc won harden went off in the pick and roll and spurs couldnt stop him
okc could always win if they get really hot shooting from outside since SA probably will try hard to contain westbrooks penetration

CitizenDwayne
05-21-2012, 02:01 AM
Welcome. Be warned that this forum is liberally moderated (which we all love, mind you) and be prepared to be called a faggot and other such slurs. And by all means, feel free to dish it yourself. This forum isn't tightassed and limpdicked like Lakersground where they ban opposing fans like Hitler sent Jews to the oven.
You're right. He is a faggot.

TDMVPDPOY
05-21-2012, 02:01 AM
initiation process to get into this forum

either bend over and say arrrrhhhh

open ur mouth and say ahhhhh

or post pic of sister

or post self pic to make sure u aint chinese or greek troll

Sense
05-21-2012, 02:02 AM
I guess we could use this thread to welcome all the OKC fans who will soon flock here, every time the Spurs are in the playoffs, this forum gets new members.. so enjoy your long stay!

Matty2Cool
05-21-2012, 02:09 AM
what the heck, it took my account like 2 and a half weeks to get accepted lol

lurker23
05-21-2012, 02:09 AM
Welcome to a great forum; we're certainly looking forward to a competitive series with the Thunder. I hope your team can take care of the much hated Lakers (though, truth be told, we'd love the rest advantage that would come with the Lakers pushing it to 6 or 7).

iManu
05-21-2012, 02:10 AM
Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy the series with us and we'd love you to stay with us beyond there. We haven't really had any Thunder fans around, and I'm sure that most of us agree, they are one of the teams that we respect a lot not just for being wonderful basketball players, but for being wonderful people.

Faggot spic don't you dare imply that Kori Ellis and/or timvp voted for Barack HUSSEIN OSama

And remember that wearing pink makes you a faggot.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
05-21-2012, 02:31 AM
Welcome, bitch.

TE
05-21-2012, 02:36 AM
Welcome, faggot.

The Reckoning
05-21-2012, 02:40 AM
fuck yo troll, clown

TE
05-21-2012, 02:41 AM
On the real, I really respect OKC Thunder and their fans. One of the few that I do respect. Your team can be getting beat by 100 and you all would still cheer.

Mad respect for Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Fisher, and Sefalosha.

Although, I truly despise that ogre looking fat shit Perkins.

Welcome, you'll find this forum to be better than a lot on the net.

phyzik
05-21-2012, 02:45 AM
Spurs are gonna expose the Thunder as the pretenders they are.

Good luck regardless.

Paranoid Pop
05-21-2012, 02:53 AM
Welcome, hopefully we can keep Donatello, Doodle Jump and Bin Harden in check.

ElNono
05-21-2012, 02:58 AM
Could Spurfan show some class? :cry

Welcome

Durant 35
05-21-2012, 03:07 AM

Welcome

no doubt surprised by some of the comments in here but hey everybody is different. People like to express themselves differently i guess.

TE
05-21-2012, 03:09 AM
no doubt surprised by some of the comments in here but hey everybody is different. People like to express themselves differently i guess.

Which OKC forum do you post in? There are several on the net but they seem to lack posters.

Durant 35
05-21-2012, 03:11 AM
Which OKC forum do you post in? There are several on the net but they seem to lack posters.

http://www.okcthunderfans.com/vforum/

Is the one I have recently joined....not super active like this place but still has some good discussions. The game threads aren't super active as many just go to the chat room and a large amount on there go to the home games.

baseline bum
05-21-2012, 03:52 AM
This is going to be a tough series to call. The Spurs have just been kicking the shit out of everyone, but OKC is still winning games they play badly in and are definitely more battle-tested with those first 2 games vs Dallas and the last 3 vs LA. The Spurs draw has been ridiculously easy so far with Utah being shit and Griffin and Paul looking pretty injured in games 1 & 2. I'll go with the homer pick and take the Spurs in 7.

LkrFan
05-21-2012, 03:56 AM
Welcome, faggot.

This is the same kind of "welcome" I got. :rollin

therealtruth
05-21-2012, 04:07 AM
This is going to be a tough series to call. The Spurs have just been kicking the shit out of everyone, but OKC is still winning games they play badly in and are definitely more battle-tested with those first 2 games vs Dallas and the last 3 vs LA. The Spurs draw has been ridiculously easy so far with Utah being shit and Griffin and Paul looking pretty injured in games 1 & 2. I'll go with the homer pick and take the Spurs in 7.

OKC can't control the tempo that's why they've been battling. The Mavs and Lakers have been controlling the tempo because they know that's the only thing that gives them a chance. Meanwhile TP is a master at controlling tempo. I think this could end up a sweep. The Spurs are too deep on offense and on defense they can zero in on Westbrook and Durant.

Durant 35
05-21-2012, 04:09 AM
Mavs and lakers have controlled the tempo yet combined have win 1 game.. And that one game we blew a lead late otherwise we would of swept both series

jestersmash
05-21-2012, 04:13 AM
Thunder probably should have won game 3 against the Lakers were it not for dubious reffing, tbh.

I know it's taboo and perhaps whiny to complain about refs, but as a neutral 3rd party spurs fan watching that game, I thought the Lakers benefited from hoards of bullshit calls down the stretch. Some of those Harden-on-Kobe fouls were just.....

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-21-2012, 04:24 AM
Hey folks thought I would join this place and join you for what looks like a meeting between our two teams. Knock wood as I don't want to jinx my team as we still need to finish off the lakers

Be good to talk basketball with you all through the series and beyond... Would be a fitting end to the west that us two are the last standing. How you guys are playing is Fantasic and it will take alot to beat you but I have no doubt if we can't nobody will.

Going to enjoy chatting with you all. Going to be good to have a conference finals series where both franchises are run well with no arrogance like with the lakers and heat.

Welcome! This place is receptive to strong takes from intelligent fans from other teams. Don't concern yourself with the trolls - unfortunately they appear wherever the internet appears. As for the looming series, I hope you dispose of the Fakers ASAP so we can set to! I think you support the only team in the league that can beat ours, but I'm really hoping that doesn't happen this season! Spurs in a barn-burning 7-game series is my prediction (6 if we have some luck, or Russell Westbrook gifts us a game with his poor 4th Q decision-making).

As for the homophobic slurs, any chance we'll ever come up with more creative insults? Something funny, or at least slightly amusing, perhaps? No, I guess not. Sad comment on male basketball fans (and young men in general), that.

Paranoid Pop
05-21-2012, 04:25 AM
OKC can't control the tempo that's why they've been battling. The Mavs and Lakers have been controlling the tempo because they know that's the only thing that gives them a chance. Meanwhile TP is a master at controlling tempo. I think this could end up a sweep. The Spurs are too deep on offense and on defense they can zero in on Westbrook and Durant.

There's zero chance it'll a sweep. It'll be a very hard series.

will_spurs
05-21-2012, 04:26 AM

Just wait until he says something bad about Manu...

Welcome

I think a lot of Spurs fans like OKC because there are obvious ties between the 2 organization, and I'd rather hear about Durant than about Lebron or Kobe. This being said, Westbrook sucks. But Harden is a nice guy who plays tough, I respect that.

I know after the Spurs got eliminated last year, I was rooting for OKC.

But this year, sweep.

-21-
05-21-2012, 05:28 AM
Welcome! Looking forward to a great series with the Thunder but you gotta finish them Lakers first.

jag
05-21-2012, 05:56 AM
If Stephen Jackson was waiting for his chance to step up and play big, then I guess this is it.

James Harden will always be the x-factor. I really don't think Green can defend Harden so Pop might go with a Jackson/Leonard lineup to matchup against Durant/Harden.

Legacy
05-21-2012, 06:48 AM
what the heck, it took my account like 2 and a half weeks to get accepted lol

It took my various accounts I 'had' to create about 2 and a half months to receive any type of approval. No joke. This one (my last attempted registration) FINALLY got accepted for some reason, lol. :wow

100%duncan
05-21-2012, 06:51 AM
Welcome. But you gonna be fuckin fucked here when the series starts. We'll be good after though, well, depends on the result really. :lol

pgardn
05-21-2012, 07:20 AM

God would I love for ManuForever (Greek Freak) and this guy to actually communicate over this board.

Or a cage match on Cyprus. That would be cool...

To dream.

JRHernandez88
05-21-2012, 08:22 AM

Welcome to our side. This is definitely a matchup a lot of us have been waiting to see. Much props for sweeping the Mavs and making the Lakers look silly. See you next round...

flipspursfan
05-21-2012, 08:34 AM
Hey OKC fan! Good luck and welcome. Be wary of troll posters around here and don't get hurt when you're called something derogatory, this place has very loose moderation (which I love) :)

bigfan
05-21-2012, 08:36 AM
Better get past the Lakers first chappy.

Jimcs50
05-21-2012, 08:49 AM
Welcome! This place is receptive to strong takes from intelligent fans from other teams. Don't concern yourself with the trolls - unfortunately they appear wherever the internet appears. As for the looming series, I hope you dispose of the Fakers ASAP so we can set to! I think you support the only team in the league that can beat ours, but I'm really hoping that doesn't happen this season! Spurs in a barn-burning 7-game series is my prediction (6 if we have some luck, or Russell Westbrook gifts us a game with his poor 4th Q decision-making).

As for the homophobic slurs, any chance we'll ever come up with more creative insults? Something funny, or at least slightly amusing, perhaps? No, I guess not. Sad comment on male basketball fans (and young men in general), that.

What he said.:)

Welcome.

KaiRMD1
05-21-2012, 08:55 AM
Welcome and good luck. Speaking of fans, what a difference between Clipper fans & Laker fans. Clippers get swept, the fans give them a standing ovation. Lakers get beaten, fans boo the Lakers.

manufan10
05-21-2012, 09:02 AM
Mavs and lakers have controlled the tempo yet combined have win 1 game.. And that one game we blew a lead late otherwise we would of swept both series

Lakers have also blown 2 leads, so it could be 3-1 LA or 2-2 also, tbh.

manufan10
05-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Oh, and welcome.

CubanMustGo
05-21-2012, 09:11 AM
Welcome, OP. Looking forward to a strong series between OKC and the Spurs, and as many have said, ignore the childish insults which say more about the person posting them than anything else.

will_spurs
05-21-2012, 09:19 AM
Naturally a dumbhead poopyface would say something like this.

Pink suits you so well.

100%duncan
05-21-2012, 09:24 AM
Pink suits you so well.

:lol

Dex
05-21-2012, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the OP. Looking forward to seeing some real OKC fans around these parts; diversity makes this place more interesting. Don't let the internet tough guys scare you; half of them are just trying to fuck with you, and the other half aren't worth worrying about.

Finish off the Lakers, and we can look forward to a good, competitive series.

boutons_deux
05-21-2012, 09:33 AM
You'll leave in pieces.

cantthinkofanything
05-21-2012, 09:35 AM
ooo pink burnnn from random spurstalkers who I've never directly addressed in my lifeee

so hurt :cry

hey man...respect the thread. You read the topic...right? Think little one...yes...riding down a country road late at night in the mid 90's...

pZy19QzqUKk

cantthinkofanything
05-21-2012, 09:40 AM
:lmao

Did you see the troll thread where mouse said he posts as RaZon?

classic

no...what?...what's your top 10 fantasy 4x100 teams with the anchor being a handicapped?

Beaverfuzz
05-21-2012, 09:44 AM
GTFO clown.

Legacy
05-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Welcome to the OP. Looking forward to seeing some real OKC fans around these parts; diversity makes this place more interesting. Don't let the internet tough guys scare you; half of them are just trying to fuck with you, and the other half aren't worth worrying about.

Finish off the Lakers, and we can look forward to a good, competitive series.

What Dex said. :tu ;)

Legacy
05-21-2012, 09:56 AM
Pink suits you so well.

:rollin

Durant 35
05-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Lakers have also blown 2 leads, so it could be 3-1 LA or 2-2 also, tbh.

True but that's playoff basketball for you.

Budkin
05-21-2012, 10:57 AM
Welcome... we've been short on Thunder Fans here.

cantthinkofanything
05-21-2012, 11:09 AM
Hey look another random poster!

Whottt's wrong with pink anyway? Please explain without being sexist or homophobic.

Nothing's wrong with it. It's just a way to let everyone know that you like balls in your mouth.

urunobili
05-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Welcome to the board! Hopefully you guys can close the deal soon. Good luck closing the Lakers fast!

Brazil
05-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Before comin' in peace on a spurs message board, you should wait your team finish the work against the Lakers. Shit happens dude.

Brazil
05-21-2012, 01:22 PM
oh and 4 rings faggot

TDMVPDPOY
05-21-2012, 01:31 PM
okc coming to spurta, reminds me of the scene in 300, get ready to be kick down a pit

Spursmania
05-21-2012, 01:42 PM
As SJAX would say, "Fuk yo team, clown!"

Now, in all seriousness, Welcome! The series with OKC will be an awesome hard fought series. I'm looking forward to seeing the Spurs play a team like OKC. I love Durant and OKC is easily the second team I root for to win the Championship.

But, I'm optimistic about the Spurs chances againts OKC. The Spurs have shown great resiliency and Timmy is playing like it's 07. Perhaps, it's because they haven't been tested much in the playoffs. We'll see though. Whoever wins this upcoming series will win it all.

Hoping the Lakers take OKC to 6 or 7 though. Our great but old guys need the extra rest to run with all of OKC's young bucks (Fisher, asshat excepted).

silverblk mystix
05-21-2012, 03:11 PM

Agreed. Very important and necessary message regarding homophobes.

But, to be honest, it sounded pretty fuckin' gay!

spursfanincolorado
05-21-2012, 04:36 PM
oh and 4 rings faggot

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

:flag:

I love the ring total smack talk...

Spurtacus
05-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Welcome.

Lakers in 7. :)

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-21-2012, 08:59 PM
Agreed. Very important and necessary message regarding homophobes.

But, to be honest, it sounded pretty fuckin' gay!

See, now that's funny. :tu

It's the hate-filled "fuckin faggot" stuff that's out of order.