phyzik
05-21-2012, 11:29 AM
:lmao

8DnKOc6FISU

Axe Murderer
05-21-2012, 11:33 AM
nice thread :tu

i don't think this has been posted before

I have posted some fucked up shit in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered fuck that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still shitting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

DMC
05-21-2012, 04:51 PM
I hope you get better, bro, but until then HEB has some good deals on imports.

jeebus
05-21-2012, 05:01 PM
nice thread :tu

i don't think this has been posted before

I have posted some fucked up shit in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered fuck that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still shitting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

Hey guys,

I've been away from the forum since January. How's everybody been doing?

here's my update:
I went to PI for 6 weeks from late January til early March and only dated one girl while there. I met her online and apparently hit it off well cuz she slept with me on the first night. I ended up staying at her place most of the whole time in PI.
I brought protection and used it but ran out one night and rode bareback just once. I've been back in the US since March. Now's she's pregnant and the kid is due in 2 or 3 months. (I'm 95% sure she's telling the truth and it is in fact mine)

I would feel like a real dick if I abandoned her and the kid and didn't at least try to be an available dad for this child. And though I don't love her, she is very sweet and a bit hotter than the average filipina. I could accept taking on the husband/father role in this situation. I've always been single but I think I'm ready to be the family man now.
So should I marry her?

Some additional factors:
- Like Winston, I really hated the negatives of life in the PI. The pollution and the mosquitos were making me sick.

- Her family is relatively middle-class. One of her relatives is married to a European and he sends them a decent amount of money. When I was there, she never attempted to use me or leech off of me. I bought most things, but she would sometimes pay for our food or taxi fare herself.

- However, she's now asking me for $700 so she can have the child at a higher-quality private hospital.

- Before she was pregnant, I told her that I wouldn't be able to bring her back to the US, as I make my living off the books and thus can't prove adequate income to allow her in on a fiance or marriage visa.

- To be a good dad to this child, I'm thinking of spending 3 to 4 months a year with them in PI, and the rest in the US trying to make and save money. We won't have many luxeries this way, but we should just get by.

Any suggestions/advice for a situation like this?

rayjayjohnson
05-21-2012, 05:03 PM
you're all dumb, this was on the web days ago