PDA

View Full Version : cp3 mans up says..

ducks
05-21-2012, 12:18 PM
the loss was on him
kobe blames teammates

Rummpd
05-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Tony Parker just outplayed a PG he is supposed to outplay in the series again - nothing to report on here.

Dr Cox
05-21-2012, 12:35 PM
shoot the ball gasol!

Mr. Body
05-21-2012, 12:41 PM
Paul fought hard. Those isolations were tough to do anything with - a screen would have worked better. He doesn't have much to be ashamed of.

Drz
05-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Link: http://www.hoopsworld.com/chris-paul-takes-blame-for-final-loss

Quotes: “I messed up,” Paul said. “Bad decisions. Bad decisions. All on me. … To let my team down in that situation is probably the toughest part of the season and something I’ll think about for a while.”
____

The loss WASN'T on CP3, it was on the entire team, but the way he steps up and takes ownership is impressive. This isn't really about on-court basketball, but having a player like that on your team makes for a better overall experience. Clippers fans can be proud of their players, just like Spurs fans.

Honestly, it'd be tough to have to root for a player like Kobe. It's always team > players and if the Spurs signed a jackass I'd support him, but it'd be tough.

Jimcs50
05-21-2012, 01:02 PM
the loss was on him
kobe blames teammates

Props to Paul, but if not for him, they would have been lottery bound for the 40th time.

BTW, I'd call out Gasol myself, he passed up shot after shot this series. I would have kept in in house though, not thrown him under the bus to the media, that was wrong.

tesseractive
05-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Link: http://www.hoopsworld.com/chris-paul-takes-blame-for-final-loss

Quotes: “I messed up,” Paul said. “Bad decisions. Bad decisions. All on me. … To let my team down in that situation is probably the toughest part of the season and something I’ll think about for a while.”
____

The loss WASN'T on CP3, it was on the entire team, but the way he steps up and takes ownership is impressive. This isn't really about on-court basketball, but having a player like that on your team makes for a better overall experience. Clippers fans can be proud of their players, just like Spurs fans.

Honestly, it'd be tough to have to root for a player like Kobe. It's always team > players and if the Spurs signed a jackass I'd support him, but it'd be tough.
That's how you do it right. :toast