PDA

View Full Version : There WILL be a fat woman at our creek this weekend..

SA210
05-21-2012, 04:58 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/551187_465123803514354_100000502140169_1764100_205 6438780_n.jpg

SnakeBoy
05-21-2012, 05:01 PM
There's gonna be alot more than one down there.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2012, 05:10 PM
Just the one?

Does the OP live in San Antonio?

spursfan1000
05-21-2012, 05:31 PM
Lmao ^

TampaDude
05-21-2012, 05:55 PM
What is it with those comments? Are there really a lot of fat women in San Antonio?

The last time I was there was in 1998, so I don't really remember.

Trainwreck2100
05-21-2012, 05:57 PM
you could say that every weekend

Spursmania
05-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Lol...

wildbill2u
05-21-2012, 05:58 PM
What is it with those comments? Are there really a lot of fat women in San Antonio?

This comes from some remarks that Barkley keeps making about San Antonio. eg. our river is just a dirty creek and all the women are fat buffaloes.

TampaDude
05-21-2012, 06:02 PM
This comes from some remarks that Barkley keeps making about San Antonio. eg. our river is just a dirty creek and all the women are fat buffaloes.

I know about Barkley's comments about fat women in SA, but do they have any basis in reality?

Floyd Pacquiao
05-21-2012, 06:03 PM
he's right tbh their are a lot of fattys down here in sa-town and the river is dirty as fck

Spurtacus
05-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Barkley's funny but he went a bit overboard the last few days. Someone is gonna dump some riverwalk into his drinks.

TampaDude
05-21-2012, 06:05 PM
he's right tbh their are a lot of fattys down here in sa-town and the river is dirty as fck

Truth be told, unless you like to troll junior high schools, there are fatties everywhere. :lol

Trainwreck2100
05-21-2012, 06:05 PM

Chuck never insulted buffaloes, and you shouldn't either

spursfan1000
05-21-2012, 06:07 PM
There's gonna be alot more than one down there.

Just the one?

Does the OP live in San Antonio?

Probably 40% of women over here are fat

Trainwreck2100
05-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Probably 65% of women over here are fat

blkroadrunners
05-21-2012, 06:11 PM

We keep it large.

tony77
05-21-2012, 06:15 PM
everything is larger in texas. and can you name another city that holds a tamale festival? :lol

spursfan1000
Little much no?:hat

Matty2Cool

Yes they are everywhere even the young ones at UTSA :depressed

TampaDude
everything is larger in texas. and can you name another city that holds a tamale festival? :lol

I love tamales. :toast

Floyd Pacquiao
05-21-2012, 06:20 PM
2010 fattest cities

1.Corpus Christi, TX
2.Charleston, WV
3.El Paso, TX
4.Dallas, TX
5.Memphis, TN
6.Kansas City, MO
7.San Antonio, TX
8.Baltimore, MD
9.Houston, TX
10.Birmingham, AL

http://www.menshealth.com/fattestcities2010/

2011's list.

1.Indianapolis, Indiana
2.St. Louis, Missouri
3.Fort Worth, Texas
4.San Antonio, Texas
5.Columbus, Ohio
6.Dallas, Texas
7.Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
8.Detroit, Michigan
9.Chicago, Illinois
10.Houston, Texas

http://newsflavor.com/world/usa-canada/top-10-fattest-cities-in-america/#ixzz1qfNaAWyQ

slick'81
05-21-2012, 06:24 PM
some one gotta get a pic of that fat bitch in those waitwatchers commercials in that little black dress lmao

Chachachango
05-21-2012, 06:26 PM
Eh, whatever. He can say whatever he wants about San Antonio aslong as the Spurs get the rings all that matters. Still funny to hear Charles troll on SA though.

pgardn
05-21-2012, 06:39 PM
I know about Barkley's comments about fat women in SA, but do they have any basis in reality?

I think they live and mate in Walmarts.

Ride those carts around lurkin for skinny fellas to procreate with.

Male Gonad spill on aisle 15.

Oh the humanity...

Charles was hammered last night. He had mom's cough syrup in that mug. But he is correct about the massive women. They should be wearing tents but believe they look best in elephant lingerie. Its so wrong and hurtful to the vision impaired.

ploto
05-21-2012, 06:43 PM
Charles has been saying this for years. Why are some people suddenly upset?

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 06:44 PM
2010 fattest cities

1.Corpus Christi, TX
2.Charleston, WV
3.El Paso, TX
4.Dallas, TX
5.Memphis, TN
6.Kansas City, MO
7.San Antonio, TX
8.Baltimore, MD
9.Houston, TX
10.Birmingham, AL

2011's list.

1.Indianapolis, Indiana
2.St. Louis, Missouri
3.Fort Worth, Texas
4.San Antonio, Texas
5.Columbus, Ohio
6.Dallas, Texas
8.Detroit, Michigan
9.Chicago, Illinois
10.Houston, Texas

http://newsflavor.com/world/usa-canada/top-10-fattest-cities-in-america/#ixzz1qfNaAWyQ

And the 25th fittest city in 2012. Cherry picking lists is fun, huh? Who cares?

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Yes they are everywhere even the young ones at UTSA :depressed

Confirmed Stevie Wonder status.

T Park
05-21-2012, 06:48 PM
The criteria for those stupid ass lists from men's health are bullshit anyways. Totally without basis.

Matty2Cool
05-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Confirmed Stevie Wonder status.

Not at all, in my random interactions with fellow students it always seems like the more fit girls are the ones who aren't from sa while the whales are the native san antonians. No harm in coming to terms with reality lol. still love my city

Spurtacus
05-21-2012, 06:54 PM
2010 fattest cities

1.Corpus Christi, TX
2.Charleston, WV
3.El Paso, TX
4.Dallas, TX
5.Memphis, TN
6.Kansas City, MO
7.San Antonio, TX
8.Baltimore, MD
9.Houston, TX
10.Birmingham, AL

2011's list.

1.Indianapolis, Indiana
2.St. Louis, Missouri
3.Fort Worth, Texas
4.San Antonio, Texas
5.Columbus, Ohio
6.Dallas, Texas
8.Detroit, Michigan
9.Chicago, Illinois
10.Houston, Texas

I'm in awe that Corpus made the 2010 list. If I lived near the beaches and South Padre I would make a big effort to be in shape. I guess they didn't open gyms there until 2011. Or alot of old people retire there and get fat?

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 06:55 PM
Not at all, in my random interactions with fellow students it always seems like the more fit girls are the ones who aren't from sa while the whales are the native san antonians. No harm in coming to terms with reality lol. still love my city

Well, first off, if they're in SA, they're in SA.

Second, I went to UTSA in the early to mid 00's and had no problem finding fit, healthy natives. Not saying there weren't overweight female natives, there was but in all honesty the hyperbole and over exaggeration needs to stop.

I'm not in college anymore but do go out and again, whether native, transplanted or other, there are some amazingly beautiful females in this city.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm in awe that Corpus made the 2010 list. If I lived near the beaches and South Padre I would make a big effort to be in shape. I guess they didn't open gyms there until 2011. Or alot of old people retire there and get fat?

It was actually the number one city in 2011. The 2011 list posted isn't men's health and is from a different magazine/source than the 2010 list.

pgardn
05-21-2012, 07:02 PM
Well, first off, if they're in SA, they're in SA.

Second, I went to UTSA in the early to mid 00's and had no problem finding fit, healthy natives. Not saying there weren't overweight female natives, there was but in all honesty the hyperbole and over exaggeration needs to stop.

I'm not in college anymore but do go out and again, whether native, transplanted or other, there are some amazingly beautiful females in this city.

Of course there are very attractive women here.

But you and I have both used the phrase, "thar she blows", far more than several times.

Spurtacus
05-21-2012, 07:05 PM
It was actually the number one city in 2011. The 2011 list posted isn't men's health and is from a different magazine/source than the 2010 list.

I think I'm going to open a 24 hour fitness there.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 07:05 PM

But you and I have both used the phrase, "thar she blows", far more than several times.

I'm not 14 so no, I don't use that phrase.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 07:08 PM
I think I'm going to open a 24 hour fitness there.

Eh. They have gyms. That's not the problem. The problem is diet. Like San Antonio, texmex is a staple there. That is a calorie rich and carbohydrate laden type of food of large portion sizes.

The same people getting fat here off that food aren't going to begin losing any weight until they decrease the portion size or do a drastic lifestyle change including adopting a new diet.

pgardn
05-21-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm not 14 so no, I don't use that phrase.

So I guess "harpoons to the ready" is also out?

"Lighten" up brother. Sorry, dude. Or your dudeness.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 07:13 PM
So I guess "harpoons to the ready" is also out?

"Lighten" up brother.

I can joke and kid with the best of them, I'm just being honest. I doubt you're 14 but that's a very immature way of thinking.

pgardn
05-21-2012, 07:36 PM
I can joke and kid with the best of them, I'm just being honest. I doubt you're 14 but that's a very immature way of thinking.

Ok. You want the real scoop.

It is probable that hispanics have a genetic predisposition to obesity which leads to many problems the worst of which are heart problems and diabetes. This is most likely due to the fact that they share genetic similarities with American Indians who most likely spent tens of thousands of years eating food very low in carbohydrates and fat. San Antonio is one of the leading cities for treating diabetes and heart disease primarily because we have so many unhealthy people mainly due to genetic propensity and diet. Got tons of references if ya like.

You dont want me to go on... I kinda have some background in this stuff.

So I would like to continue my juvenile responses if I may as it is not a heavy diet.

jag
05-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Is San Antonio, TX the capital of most unattractive, fat, women on earth? (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120502005937AAcX4rE)

Yahoo Answers question:

I feel like im in twillight zone. I was born in Middle East, grew up in Germany, and have lived in LA and Atlanta. I recently moved to San Antonio. In 3 months I haven't even seen 1...not even one attractive woman here. Not in clubs, not at work, not in the malls...not even in several strip bars. This is weird. And all i see are gangs and poverty, and retarded people. I think this is why gangs exsis..lack of hot women.
This place sucks. If you like fat fat latinas/mexicans with a tattoo of 10 commandmends on the back and eyebrows that are painted with sharpies this is the place for you.
Please help, where are the white skinny girls in San Antonio.

:lmao

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Is San Antonio, TX the capital of most unattractive, fat, women on earth? (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120502005937AAcX4rE)

Troll laughing at another troll. Very meta.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 07:51 PM

It is probable that hispanics have a genetic predisposition to obesity which leads to many problems the worst of which are heart problems and diabetes. This is most likely due to the fact that they share genetic similarities with American Indians who most likely spent tens of thousands of years eating food very low in carbohydrates and fat. San Antonio is one of the leading cities for treating diabetes and heart disease primarily because we have so many unhealthy people mainly due to genetic propensity and diet. Got tons of references if ya like.

So I would like to continue my juvenile responses if I may as it is not a heavy diet.

So your response for my reasoning as to why I don't use moronic phrasing that you do was that?

Guy, I know the deal. But you understand that Hispanics aren't the only ethnicity that suffer from obesity.

In terms of overweight/obesity, San Antonio is on par with Charlotte. Hispanics DNA similarities with American Indians have nothing to do with that.

It's actually quite shocking how similar both SA and Charlitte are with regards to health. Same general population, same percentage of not only obesity but of people with diabetes.

jag
05-21-2012, 07:58 PM

ok?

You being so defensive is sad/amusing.

pgardn
05-21-2012, 07:59 PM
So your response for my reasoning as to why I don't use moronic phrasing that you do was that?

Guy, I know the deal. But you understand that Hispanics aren't the only ethnicity that suffer from obesity.

In terms of overweight/obesity, San Antonio is on par with Charlotte. Hispanics DNA similarities with Aneeican Indians have nothing to do with that.

It's actually quite shocking how similar both SA and Charlitte are with regards to health. Same general population, same percentage of not only obesity but of people with diabetes.

You want it you got it.

It actually has quite a lot to do with it. Your reasoning by comparing Charlotte with San Antonio has absolutely no validity in refuting what I have stated. So do you want me to go into the Krebs Cycle and allotypes of enzymes in this very important biochemical pathway in metabolism. It also helps to establish similarities among ethnicities. Do you want me to show you the data on DNA sampling of these important genes and the similarities... Is that what you want? I find the hypothesis very compelling. If one is hispanic it is best to stay away from high fat, high carbos as it is very likely one is predisposed to some very nasty stuff later in life.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 08:00 PM
ok?

You being so defensive is sad/amusing.

This is me not giving two shits what you think.

Goran Dragic
05-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Buddy Holly has an alarm that goes off on his phone every time someone on a message board makes fun of San Antonio.

Goran Dragic
Responding is not giving two shits what he thinks?

jag

Is that what this is too?

You cared enough to make sure I knew how you felt about by post. Is something bothering you? Is there something you'd like to talk about, friend?

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 08:03 PM
You want it you got it.

It actually has quite a lot to do with it. Your reasoning by comparing Charlotte with San Antonio has absolutely no validity in refuting what I have stated. So do you want me to go into the Krebs Cycle and allotypes of enzymes in this very important biochemical pathway in metabolism. It also helps to establish similarities among ethnicities. Do you want me to show you the data on DNA sampling of these important genes and the similarities... Is that what you want? I find the hypothesis very compelling. If one is hispanic it is best to stay away from high fat, high carbos as it is very likely one is predisposed to some very nasty stuff later in life.

I said Charlotte's obesity problem has nothing to do with Hispanics having DNA similarities with American Indians. I never said your hypothesis was incorrect.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Is that what this is too?

You cared enough to make sure I knew how you felt about by post. Is something bothering you? Is there something you'd like to talk about, friend?

Whatever troll. Believe what you want. Still not giving two shits.

Goran Dragic
05-21-2012, 08:05 PM
Here's my hypothesis:

Charlotte has an obesity problem because Southern black people stuff their fat faces with Fried Chicken and chitlens.

San Antonio has an obesity problem because Mexicans stuff their fat faces with burritos and other starch heavy food.

I guess I'm oversimplifying things.

jag
05-21-2012, 08:05 PM

Whatever troll. Believe what you want. Still not giving two shits.

You're doing a really poor job of not giving two shits.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 08:06 PM
Buddy Holly has an alarm that goes off on his phone every time someone on a message board makes fun of San Antonio.

This is true.

jag
Here's my hypothesis:

Charlotte has an obesity problem because Southern black people stuff their fat faces with Fried Chicken and chitlens.

San Antonio has an obesity problem because Mexicans stuff their fat faces with burritos and other starch heavy food.

:lol

jag
This is true.

We know.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Here's my hypothesis:

Ok mouse,

Can you simplify why Chicago has nearly identical statistics to Charlotte and San Antonio with regards to obesity and diabetes.

Goran Dragic
05-21-2012, 08:08 PM
This is true.
The alarm rings a lot louder when someone says San Antonio can't support an NFL team amirite?

jag
05-21-2012, 08:09 PM
I think Buddy Holly should make a blog post about this on his San Antonio website, tbqh, imho.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 08:10 PM
The alarm rings a lot louder when someone says San Antonio can't support an NFL team amirite?

Yep.

Buddy Holly
I think Buddy Holly should make a blog post about this on his San Antonio website, tbqh, imho.

I should.

pgardn
Ok mouse,

Can you simplify why Chicago has nearly identical statistics to Charlotte and Sab Antonio?

Yes. Because of the African influence. Especially with Diabetes.

Care to continue smartass?

What is the heritage of the majority of hispanics in San Antonio. Explain the genetic background please?

jag
I should.

But you won't because you don't give two shits about what people think, remember?

Goran Dragic
05-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Ok mouse,

Can you simplify why Chicago has nearly identical statistics to Charlotte and Sab Antonio?
Probably eating problems more specific to Chicago than other cities I'm not familiar with. Maybe it's their hot dogs. I am sure that it's not simply "bad genetics!"

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 08:12 PM
But you won't because you don't give two shits about what people think, remember?

I believe so.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Yes. Because of the African influence. Especially with Diabetes.

Care to continue smartass?

What is the heritage of the majority of hispanics in San Antonio. Explain the genetic background please?

Why are you arguing with me as if I disagreed with you? :lol

baseline bum
05-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Probably 40% of women over here are fat

And then 20% more are obese?

jag
05-21-2012, 08:22 PM
And then 20% more are obese?

*Buddy Holly's alarm just went off*

SnakeBoy
05-21-2012, 08:23 PM

I don't care what references you got. I've been here for 40 years and the growth of our womens asses has been directly proportional to the growth of the Taco Cabana chain.

pgardn
05-21-2012, 08:26 PM
Why are you arguing with me as if I disagreed with you? :lol

Same general population... are you completely daft? It is a very different genetic population who have type II diabetes in common but with some interesting differences. Artherosclerosis also manifests itself in different patterns.

I will ask again, what is the basic genetic heritage of the majority of hispanics in San Antonio?

jag
05-21-2012, 08:28 PM
:corn:

baseline bum
05-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Honestly, people blaming the diet are oversimplifying shit. Bitches look pretty good here until they hit 15 and start having kids tbh.

pgardn
I don't care what references you got. I've been here for 40 years and the growth of our womens asses has been directly proportional to the growth of the Taco Cabana chain.

:toast

Did you take the measurements?

And I think its more exponential rather than directly proportional.

easy7
Fat is where is at because of the more bounce to the ounce benefit... When you come to San Antonio, lower your standards and raise your stats,

davidbowie
05-21-2012, 08:33 PM
Buddy Holly, it's me David Bowie. Just take the L here and move on. Anyone with half brain knows there are some hot women in this city, but it's really only because there are so many. There are bound to be some. Most of the population is fat. Men and women. Anyone who has spent 24 hours here can come to that conclusion. That's just the way it is. Barkley's comments are funny because they're true. That's why he says it. I'm sure it's not lost on him that he is also fat. Even with his weight loss. Not to mention he comes from Alabama, another place filled with over weight folks. He's just poking fun.

pgardn
05-21-2012, 08:36 PM

Dont type this.

I set him off.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 08:37 PM

Same general population... are you completely daft? It is a very different genetic population who have type II diabetes in common but with some interesting differences. Artherosclerosis also manifests itself in different patterns.

I will ask again, what is the basic genetic heritage of the majority of hispanics in San Antonio?

Same general population size. If my forgetting the word size threw you off, my fault.

BackHome
05-21-2012, 09:26 PM

You forgot the Angle wings tats on their back...very nice....:wow

Trainwreck2100
05-22-2012, 03:11 AM
Truthfully i wouldn't mind all the fat women, if they didn't walk around like they have self esteem. But they do, and that's really annoying.