View Full Version : Barkley in S.A. and OKC?

EVAY
05-21-2012, 09:58 PM
Hey, I don't tweet or twitter, but could somebody ask Chuck Barkley if he as excited about spending time in OKC as he is in San Antonio?

T Park
05-21-2012, 10:01 PM
You don't have to tweet to be on twitter, its great source of information.

That said, Charles Barkley is not on twitter.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-21-2012, 10:12 PM
I follow Eric B, myself

EVAY
05-21-2012, 10:25 PM
Thank you guys.

EVAY
05-21-2012, 10:29 PM
I just thought that since Barkley has been so vocal about how boring he thinks S.A. is, that he might just go crazy at the thought that the next series may see him moving in between S.A. and OKC.

Last night after he said that he would be riding on one of the boats on the river walk this weekend, they quoted someone's tweet that he shouldn't expect to be asked for an autograph if he did because of all the bad things he has said about S.A.

Then he started walking back some of what he had said, but he kept listing all the things to do in S.A., and he quit after the Alamo and the RiverWalk and Sea World. I wondered what he thought there would be to do in OKC. I've been there.

Buddy Holly
05-21-2012, 10:33 PM
I just thought that since Barkley has been so vocal about how boring he thinks S.A. is, that he might just go crazy at the thought that the next series may see him moving in between S.A. and OKC.

Last night after he said that he would be riding on one of the boats on the river walk this weekend, they quoted someone's tweet that he shouldn't expect to be asked for an autograph if he did because of all the bad things he has said about S.A.

Then he started walking back some of what he had said, but he kept listing all the things to do in S.A., and he quit after the Alamo and the RiverWalk and Sea World. I wondered what he thought there would be to do in OKC. I've been there.

Who cares. Barkley acts that way because it's his schtick.