Option 2: Great but, soft

Results
39% All Time Great
61% Great but, soft

http://post.polls.yahoo.com/quiz/quizresults.php

Fucking morons.

Kori Ellis
06-23-2005, 12:29 AM
Of course it's going to be like that right now. What do you expect? The Spurs just were just pushed to a Game 7.

SPARKY
06-23-2005, 12:30 AM
Tim needs more tats and a headband.

E20
06-23-2005, 12:31 AM
So what, the bitches who voted for soft can burn in hell!!!!!!!
And they're are hella articles that basically say that Tim Duncan sucks and is overrated and they can burn in hell too.

GamesMasta
06-23-2005, 12:45 AM
Tim Duncun doesn't suck and he isn't over rated, he is an all-time great but he is also a soft person. He is the opposite of Rasheed Wallace in emotion and anger.

Rasheed lead the NBA with technical fouls whereas TD only had 2 or 3 I believe in this past season.

SPARKY
06-23-2005, 12:48 AM
Leading the L in techs doesn't make one 'hard'. It makes them stupid.

GamesMasta
06-23-2005, 12:51 AM
Leading the L in techs doesn't make one 'hard'. It makes them stupid.

Right it doesnt make one 'hard' but you can't just assume it makes him stupid. I was trying to emphasis on the anger involved. Rasheed will be angry because he gets pissed at the call because he cares so much. Duncun who is softer (i would definately say smarter) doesn't seem to have that aggressiveness in his anger or emotions. Good aggressiveness in the post though.

combs84
06-23-2005, 01:29 AM
Yahoo really had a poll asking if Duncan was Soft? Thats pretty funny...yet weird.

If you have to question ones softeness tho, he obviously isn't as dominant and aggressive as he should be.

AI-square
06-23-2005, 01:38 AM
Actually, what I like about Duncan is that he doesn't foul hard like Fortson or elbow people like Shaq. That being said, a dunk or two wouldn't hurt.

But what I really want to see is mental toughness from Duncan. I want to see him talk to his teammates on the court. And make smart plays. Trying to be overly aggressive is no good. Duncan is the player he is because he focuses on what he does best - the fundamentals.

Tony Parker is not experienced enough to be the court general, and Manu can't control his adrenaline. Once the match starts, apart from the timeouts and changing personnel, there isn't much Pop can do. Duncan is the leader of this team, so he has to guide the Spurs on the court.

Game 7s are usually won mentally rather than physically. Detroit are more experienced in this respect. The Spurs have young players like TP and Manu who could lose their composure at the critical times. It's up to Duncan and Robert Horry mainly to help them.

ginobme
06-23-2005, 06:09 AM
huh

Ginofan
06-23-2005, 07:28 AM
Actually, what I like about Duncan is that he doesn't foul hard like Fortson or elbow people like Shaq. That being said, a dunk or two wouldn't hurt.

But what I really want to see is mental toughness from Duncan. I want to see him talk to his teammates on the court. And make smart plays. Trying to be overly aggressive is no good. Duncan is the player he is because he focuses on what he does best - the fundamentals.

Tony Parker is not experienced enough to be the court general, and Manu can't control his adrenaline. Once the match starts, apart from the timeouts and changing personnel, there isn't much Pop can do. Duncan is the leader of this team, so he has to guide the Spurs on the court.

Game 7s are usually won mentally rather than physically. Detroit are more experienced in this respect. The Spurs have young players like TP and Manu who could lose their composure at the critical times. It's up to Duncan and Robert Horry mainly to help them.

I've seen Tim talk to his teammates on the court. I just think once he gets down on himself he never lets up. He can't be the leader when he is the one looking for someone to lead him.

And I'll give you TP being young...but Manu is older than Rip, Tayshaun, and Arroyo. Unless you mean in the NBA career aspect. But both Tony and Manu have been playing professional basketball since they were just young teenagers. They know what this is about...they know what's on the line.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 09:14 AM
they need to show those poll results to Tim right before tipoff

cmc$purs
06-23-2005, 09:37 AM
Tim needs more tats and a headband. :lmao :lmao

Spurminator
06-23-2005, 10:08 AM
Fucking hell, he's playing agasinst the best fucking defensive frontcourt in the league... Has everyone forgotten this? I don't remember Shaquille "MDE" O'Neal exactly dominating them either. Is he fucking soft?

Fuck this soft shit.

Shelly
06-23-2005, 10:12 AM
Tim needs more tats and a headband.

:lol Does anybody still have that picture with him and the tats (David was in the background)?

Ginofan
06-23-2005, 10:18 AM
Here you go Shelly!

http://img218.exs.cx/img218/3885/tdballa5nd.jpg

MiNuS
06-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Here you go Shelly!

http://img218.exs.cx/img218/3885/tdballa5nd.jpg

Duncan? Could now be Dunkan with a K. What a thug!

Pistons_In_7
06-23-2005, 10:36 AM
that pic is so badass. too bad its not the real Tim.

Shelly
06-23-2005, 11:03 AM
:lmao

Thanks, Ginofan!

I love that picture!

bigzak25
06-23-2005, 11:06 AM
drob in the background always makes me smile...:lol

Shelly
06-23-2005, 11:53 AM
Especially that whoever did it (I can't remember who was the genius behind this picture) changed him number to 69 :rollin

MadDog73
06-23-2005, 11:57 AM
Fucking hell, he's playing agasinst the best fucking defensive frontcourt in the league... Has everyone forgotten this? I don't remember Shaquille "MDE" O'Neal exactly dominating them either. Is he fucking soft?

Fuck this soft shit.

EXACTLY. Calling Tim soft is like calling Big Ben Wallace soft becuase he doesn't score. It's Media Bullshit.

Oh, well, Tim will win tonight and prove all these fuckers wrong.