PDA

View Full Version : The Celtics' run..

HarlemHeat37
05-21-2012, 11:36 PM
Easiest run ever, for a lower seeded team?..

They played the Atlanta Hawks that were missing Al Horford and Josh Smith for certain games in the series, followed by the 8th seeded Philly that only advanced due to injuries to Rose and Noah..

Their next opponent will either be the Indiana Pacers, or the Heat that are potentially without Chris Bosh..

LnGrrrR
05-21-2012, 11:40 PM
Easiest run ever, for a lower seeded team?..

They played the Atlanta Hawks that were missing Al Horford and Josh Smith for certain games in the series, followed by the 8th seeded Philly that only advanced due to injuries to Rose and Noah..

Their next opponent will either be the Indiana Pacers, or the Heat that are potentially without Chris Bosh..

Getting excuses ready? :lol Don't worry HH, don't think you have much to fear, assuming you get past the Pacers.

C's are a little banged up, but thankfully nothing season ending. (Crossing my fingers with Avery Bradley.)

HarlemHeat37
05-21-2012, 11:42 PM
:lol Not only these shitty matchups, but they probably shouldn't even be in the 2nd round, if it wasn't for the refs refusing to call the clutch time foul prior to the inbound..

LnGrrrR
05-22-2012, 12:03 AM
:lol Not only these shitty matchups, but they probably shouldn't even be in the 2nd round, if it wasn't for the refs refusing to call the clutch time foul prior to the inbound..

Son, I don't think a fan of a team with Lebron and Wade are ever allowed to complain about poor whistles :lol :toast

DJ Mbenga
05-22-2012, 12:12 AM
its not an easy run if they dont complete it. nobody will care.

scanry
05-22-2012, 12:56 AM
The Celtics look good, but i just don't know if they beat the Heat/Pacers. Just can't put my money on them cause they are playing too lax.