PDA

View Full Version : rummpd

stretch
05-22-2012, 05:52 PM
why is this guy such a faggot?

Axe Murderer
05-22-2012, 05:54 PM
stretch have i told you my favorite tommy nunez story yet?

stretch
05-22-2012, 05:55 PM
no please do tell

MavDynasty
05-22-2012, 06:05 PM
no please do tell

Look you shit for brains North Texas fuck, I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving fuckheads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goatshit.

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the fuck is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser-faggot like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a fuckstick? Eat shit and commit suicide afterward please.

Axe Murderer
05-22-2012, 06:14 PM
no please do tell

My favorite Tommy Nunez story is from the 2007 playoffs when the San Antonio Spurs were able to get past the Phoenix Suns in the second round. Of course, what many fans didn't know was that Phoenix had someone working against them behind the scenes. Nunez was the group supervisor for that playoff series, and he definitely had a rooting interest.
Nunez loved the Hispanic community in San Antonio and had a lot of friends there. He had been a referee for 30 years and loved being on the road; in fact, he said that the whole reason he had become a group supervisor was to keep getting out of the house. So Nunez wanted to come back to San Antonio for the conference finals. Plus, he, like many other referees, disliked Suns owner Robert Sarver for the way he treated officials. Both of these things came into play when he prepared the referees for the games in the staff meetings. I remember laughing with him and saying, "You would love to keep coming back here." He was pointing out everything that Phoenix was able to get away with and never once told us to look for anything in regard to San Antonio. Nunez should have a championship ring on his finger.

DMC
05-22-2012, 08:01 PM
During one particular summer game, Duke Callahan, Mark Wunderlich, and I made it to the three-minute mark in the first quarter without calling a foul. We were running up and down the court, laughing our asses off as the players got hammered with no whistles. The players were exhausted from the nonstop running when Callahan finally called the first foul because Mikki Moore of the New Jersey Nets literally tackled an opposing player right in front of him. Too bad for Callahan — he lost the bet.

DMC
05-22-2012, 08:06 PM
“If Kobe Bryant had two fouls in the first or second quarter and went to the bench, one referee would tell the other two, “Kobe’s got two fouls. Let’s make sure that if we call a foul on him, it’s an obvious foul, because otherwise he’s gonna go back to the bench. If he is involved in a play where a foul is called, give the foul to another player.”

This actually happened last night when Jordan Hill got the foul beneath the basket when it was obvious Kobe committed the foul.

It's WWE.

jeebus
05-22-2012, 08:57 PM
Look you shit for brains North Texas fuck, I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving fuckheads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goatshit.

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the fuck is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser-faggot like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a fuckstick? Eat shit and commit suicide afterward please.

Hey stupid fuck. I was born and raised in San Antonio and I absolutely loathe your cowpigs. On top of that I am a diehard Redskin fan and I am enjoying every minute of your piece of shit team's demise in 2010. I also hope very much that that egotistical fuck owner of yours retains Phillips as a head coach as that would doom the pukes to permanent irrelevancy.

Hail.

DMC
05-22-2012, 08:58 PM
Excellent thread. Will read again and recommend to friends.
new meme... patent it, hurry

Rummpd
05-23-2012, 05:15 AM
http://sexuality.about.com/od/malesexualanatomy/a/micropenis.htm

thread = fail.

Obviously, the insecure "stretch" who makes a post without bringing a single basketball fact or reference got his moniker by a homely type of girl friend (or more likely a blind date set up by an emphatic friend) and was so named due to his lack of manhood:

1) as hormone therapy has not helped him and he is afraid to try some plastic surgery which would only at best bring him up to "minimal standards".

2) so then he spends his pathetic waking hours trying to stretch his "manhood"

Moreover, 16000 + takes and not a single memorable one that actually made a salient point on basketball?

LOL my beautiful and still petite wife is from Panama and if she did not kick your ass out of sympathy for your lack of masculinity, bring it on, former boxer here and Army doc here with training in the martial arts and while I am middle aged and "heading for the senior tour" in life; would still undoubtedly kick your hiding between a screen name *&^ anytime.

Blake
05-23-2012, 08:35 AM
Yes! High five, up top, Doc!

I suggest you copy/paste that post and start a whole new thread with it. Just really shove it down his throat.

5>1

100%duncan
05-23-2012, 08:38 AM
What's with the rummpd stretch fight, tbh? Not really updated

BlackSwordsMan
05-23-2012, 08:54 AM

asians hate each other

stretch
05-23-2012, 10:55 AM

no fight

hes just a retard is all

TheTreeOfWoe
05-23-2012, 12:14 PM
rummpd is pretty damn retard tbh. This is common knowledge.

Jeff Leppard
05-23-2012, 05:04 PM
What's with the rummpd stretch fight, tbh?

They want to fuck each other.

The Reckoning
05-23-2012, 05:06 PM
so rummpd got his md from the army?

that explains it. one of the dumbest people i know was just accepted into their med program.

Stalin
05-23-2012, 05:16 PM
LOL my beautiful and still petite wife is from Panama and if she did not kick your ass out of sympathy for your lack of masculinity, bring it on, former boxer here and Army doc here with training in the martial arts and while I am middle aged and "heading for the senior tour" in life; would still undoubtedly kick your hiding between a screen name *&^ anytime.