PDA

View Full Version : How many games should Hansbrough, Pittman and Haslem get?

LnGrrrR
05-23-2012, 01:55 AM
For Pittman, it should be at least 2 games, hopefully 3 or 4.

From the NBA rulebook: http://www.nba.com/analysis/rules_12.html?nav=ArticleList

l. A player, coach or trainer must be ejected for:
(1) A punching foul
(2) A fighting foul
(3) An elbow foul which makes contact above shoulder level
(4) An attempted punch which does not make contact
(5) Deliberately entering the stands other than as a continuance of play

q. Elbow fouls, which make contact above shoulder level, and punching fouls, although recorded as both personal and team fouls, are unsportsmanlike acts. The player will be ejected immediately

Since there was only half a minute in this game, they should add a game to his penalty count.

As for Hansbrough and Haslem, they'll probably just be out the next game, which seems fair. I could see Haslem getting hit with a flagrant 2.. it's borderline.

LkrFan
05-23-2012, 01:56 AM
7 games each. Fuck it. :lol

HarlemHeat37
05-23-2012, 02:05 AM
Hansbrough and Haslem shouldn't receive suspensions, but they'll probably get 1 game..

Pittman should get 5 games..

LkrFan
05-23-2012, 02:07 AM
I mean, neither went for the ball. Haslem acting like WWE racist on Tyler (clean cut defenseless white player). Shittman was more dangerous than MWP's elbow. Why? Shittman packed 3,00lbs behind his Bynumesque forearm shiver. Shittman even winked afterwards.

MWP got 7. THey both should get at least 7. That's the precedent.

LkrFan
05-23-2012, 02:09 AM
Hansbrough and Haslem shouldn't receive suspensions, but they'll probably get 1 game..

Pittman should get 5 games..

Both were dirty violent plays. Both should get at least 7 games.

Kai
05-23-2012, 02:11 AM
Only Pittman should be suspended. 6ish games or whatever, he doesn't play anyways.

HarlemHeat37
05-23-2012, 02:17 AM
Shittman?:lol..

LkrFan
05-23-2012, 02:19 AM

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-23-2012, 02:21 AM
Hansbrough: None
Haslem: 1
Pittmann: 7

Robz4000
05-23-2012, 02:22 AM
Pittman will get 5 games max. Hansbrough will get a game maybe, while Haslem will get off with a slap on the wrist.

DeadlyDynasty
05-23-2012, 02:27 AM
Pittman will get 5 games max. Hansbrough will get a game maybe, while Haslem will get off with a slap on the wrist.

Yeah, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Not as a fact, not as a joke.

baseline bum
05-23-2012, 02:29 AM
I didn't watch that shit because I knew Miami was winning it big. Anyone got a youtube?

scanry
05-23-2012, 02:29 AM
Pittmann: 3

This.

TDMVPDPOY
05-23-2012, 02:34 AM
pittman even winked after that play...he meant that shit, therefore suspension without a doubt

haslem should be a few games, fck that thug

LkrFan
05-23-2012, 02:42 AM
pittman even winked after that play...he meant that shit, therefore suspension without a doubt

haslem should be a few games, fck that thug

All Boston needs is for him to miss 2 games. Then to see them without Bosh? They'd be f:lolcked

DeadlyDynasty
05-23-2012, 02:45 AM
Boston isn't good enough on offense to beat Miami--even w/o Bosh. LBJ owns Pierce and Ray is banged up.

Jacob1983
05-23-2012, 02:53 AM
Make the series go 7 games with the Heat losing in double overtime in game 7 at home. That would be awesome.

naico
05-23-2012, 03:08 AM
WTH was Pittman thinking btw? Was he trying to get made or something? You're a sad basketball player if that's your way of trying to be relevant.

mavsfan1000
05-23-2012, 03:16 AM
Pittman should be out a long time. Fucking thug.

Trainwreck2100
05-23-2012, 03:21 AM
his elbow was worse than Artest's cause while Artest was just "I'm gonna elbow somebody" Pittman was clearly headhunting.

DeadlyDynasty
05-23-2012, 03:22 AM
WTH was Pittman thinking btw? Was he trying to get made or something? You're a sad basketball player if that's your way of trying to be relevant.

It was a brilliant move. The guy was pretty nondescript and useless before. He used his minute amount of playing time to show LBJ he had his back, while simultaneously making himself known--albeit notoriously.

Nobody knew who he was before. Now we do...and he earned the respect of his teammates too.

naico
05-23-2012, 03:37 AM
It was a brilliant move. The guy was pretty nondescript and useless before. He used his minute amount of playing time to show LBJ he had his back, while simultaneously making himself known--albeit notoriously.

Nobody knew who he was before. Now we do...and he earned the respect of his teammates too.

Worst thing is, he felt like a proud man afterwards. Dude is beyond pathetic. As if LeBron needed anyone of his teammates to show him they got his back when it comes to Lan fn Stephenson :lol

Come to think of it, it wouldn't surprise me if LBJ has been stealing Pittman's lunch money.

Latarian Milton
05-23-2012, 05:21 AM
hope haslem gets away with that, we're fucked if we play them celts w/o this nigga tbh

AussieFanKurt
05-23-2012, 07:07 AM
Hansbrough nothing, Haslem 2 at least, Pittman 4

Venti Quattro
05-23-2012, 07:10 AM
No suspensions please. This is the playoffs.

ploto
05-23-2012, 08:24 AM
Hansbrough: 0
Haslem: 1 to make up for the fact that he was not ejected from this game
Pittmann: doesn't really matter in terms of the games, but I guess 5 to make a point

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 08:28 AM
Hansboros hit wasn't even a flagrant he was going for ball and actually swatted it..the other 2 were blatantly on purpose

cheguevara
05-23-2012, 08:56 AM
:lmao 7 games

that was not such a bad foul, actually Haslem's was worst. No way it was even close to Ron's he didn'd swing or even follow through and he did not go as high.

Haslem should get 2 but will probably get one
the scrub will get a few just because he's a damn scrub but doesn't deserve more than 3

play on

cheguevara
05-23-2012, 08:57 AM
the funniest thing is everyone in the heat but haslem is a damn pussy, they only pick on the Pacer's littlest players

:lol faggots

Drachen
05-23-2012, 09:20 AM
I didn't see the game, but I just saw the three plays on espn.com. Hansborogh came down with the ball, so I would say none, halsem went two handed on the guy's shoulder, 1, maybe two. the guy that no one knew before last night and won't remember 5 days from now should get a substantial amount 5-7. He clotheslined the guy with an elbow to the neck.

DPG21920
05-23-2012, 09:21 AM

:lol 7

Leetonidas
05-23-2012, 09:46 AM
I mean, neither went for the ball. Haslem acting like WWE racist on Tyler (clean cut defenseless white player). Shittman was more dangerous than MWP's elbow. Why? Shittman packed 3,00lbs behind his Bynumesque forearm shiver. Shittman even winked afterwards.

MWP got 7. THey both should get at least 7. That's the precedent.

I actually agree with you, that shit was almost dirtier than Artest. He looked straight into Stevenson's face as he turned around and just lunged at him and clocked him. At least Artest wasn't facing Harden (still was intentional though :lol )

Smart of LeBron/Wade to have some shit player retaliate and get the brunt of the punishment tbh

Sportcamper
05-23-2012, 09:54 AM
I just thought it was an exciting game & I hope they do it all again tomorrow….Who doesn’t want to see Deee Wayne Wade get smacked? :lol

daspurs
05-23-2012, 09:57 AM
:lol You guys are soft. Lets say your playing a couple pick up games with your friends and the dudes you play aganist consistently get in your face, talking shit and making fun of you ? Your not gonna pop off? please :lol

Fpoonsie
05-23-2012, 09:57 AM
-2N5LO3djHw

lIf91FJg-fM

ngQkcfITJcs

Ace
05-23-2012, 10:05 AM

I agree tbh :toast

Wade and LeBron don't get their hands dirty and Miami sends a message. Pittman will get several games and Haslem a flagrant 2 imho...

smackdaddy11
05-23-2012, 10:06 AM
Agree w Deadly Dynasty.

Hansbrough went for the ball. He did hit Dwhine in the head, but he went for the ball and made massive contact with it. Zero, with a warning.

Haslem thought Hansbrough was holding the ball with his face. He went up and instead of keeping his arms straight in the air, he followed through like a vollyball spike w both arms on his face. 1-2 games.

Pittman-rest of playoffs. Add 2 games to start next year so he feels it in the wallet. That was disgusting. Rambis taking out McHale looked like flag football compared to that. 7 games for World Mayhem didn't deter him, so get stronger.

Anyone see the clip of the Miami bench (Dwhine and LeBron) when it happened? They both busted out in laughter like they knew it was going to happen. Why is the crap ass media not discussing this? Spo obviously has zero control over these guys. How will Boston take to this? It will be a street brawl.

Spurs da champs
05-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Pittman should be thrown out the league!

baseline bum
05-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Thanks fpoon. Hansbrough's looks like personal foul with some Wade flopping, Haslem's is a flagrant 1 at worst, and Pittman should easily get 5 games for the same hit Bynum got 5 for last season.

Leetonidas
05-23-2012, 10:11 AM
tbh though Pittman must be kind of a weak pussy because if you throw an elbow like that to someone who is running full force in their throat they should be choking helplessly on the ground not just walking around wheezing

Ace
05-23-2012, 10:12 AM
Agree w Deadly Dynasty.

Hansbrough went for the ball. He did hit Dwhine in the head, but he went for the ball and made massive contact with it. Zero, with a warning.

Haslem thought Hansbrough was holding the ball with his face. He went up and instead of keeping his arms straight in the air, he followed through like a vollyball spike w both arms on his face. 1-2 games.

Pittman-rest of playoffs. Add 2 games to start next year so he feels it in the wallet. That was disgusting. Rambis taking out McHale looked like flag football compared to that. 7 games for World Mayhem didn't deter him, so get stronger.

Anyone see the clip of the Miami bench (Dwhine and LeBron) when it happened? They both busted out in laughter like they knew it was going to happen. Why is the crap ass media not discussing this? Spo obviously has zero control over these guys. How will Boston take to this? It will be a street brawl.

Spo put him in the game for that reason only, he had control. I don't expect this from Boston...

smackdaddy11
05-23-2012, 10:21 AM
Spo put him in the game for that reason only, he had control. I don't expect this from Boston...

Really? OK then Spo can sit his ass at home for game 6 also. Don't expect from Boston? We'll see but Boston wants the game to grind and be as physical as possible. They are vets who know how to do it w/o getting caught.

JamStone
05-23-2012, 10:28 AM

Agree with the first 2. I think the Pittman suspension should be directly related to the extent of Stephenson's injury. Some were suggesting last night that he may have broken his collarbone. I don't know if there is news on his condition now. But if something is broken or if he has a really bad concussion, I think Pittman should be out for the playoffs and heavily fined. Considering Stephenson appeared to be going full speed or close to full speed for the offensive rebound when Pittman delivered the blow and that it was to the face/neck area, that's just a really stupid and really dangerous play, no matter what type of message he's trying to send. The wink-wink pretty much sealed the deal too. He will and probably should get an extremely severe penalty.

JamStone
05-23-2012, 10:33 AM
I agree tbh :toast

Wade and LeBron don't get their hands dirty and Miami sends a message. Pittman will get several games and Haslem a flagrant 2 imho...

Only thing I'd worry about for the Heat is retaliation. Pittman's suspension doesn't really change the playoff fortunes for the Heat. But how would the Heat feel if the Pacers send in Louis Amundson or Jeff Pendegraph in the game and he lays out Wade or LeBron and causes serious injury to one of those guys in retaliation?

The Pittman play might have been amusing to some of those Heat players last night. Don't think they'll find it very amusing if it is what precipitates a serious injury to one of their stars.

Killakobe81
05-23-2012, 10:37 AM
Agree with the first 2. I think the Pittman suspension should be directly related to the extent of Stephenson's injury. Some were suggesting last night that he may have broken his collarbone. I don't know if there is news on his condition now. But if something is broken or if he has a really bad concussion, I think Pittman should be out for the playoffs and heavily fined. Considering Stephenson appeared to be going full speed or close to full speed for the offensive rebound when Pittman delivered the blow and that it was to the face/neck area, that's just a really stupid and really dangerous play, no matter what type of message he's trying to send. The wink-wink pretty much sealed the deal too. He will and probably should get an extremely severe penalty.

DD and Jam with clear perspective. But let me call out this crappy ref crew. Wade set the tome with his cheap body blow at Collison. This series has gotten chippy ever since. Not saying i wanted Wade suspended but at the very least the refs should of acted swiftly on anything after that hit. Now the series is out of control and people are asking stu to fix things. And how does artest get the same flagrant one for his push in the back in Game 4 that Haslem and especially Pittman get for deliberate message fouls?!
I am not one that believes conspiracy theories, I just think the NBA refs dish plenty of home-cookin' and are WILDLY inconsistent. Which makes the games seem "rigged". Stern or his crony need to get this league in order. And getting better refs should be number on on his list.

Killakobe81
05-23-2012, 10:40 AM
I also think that by making the game this way the Pacers awoke a sleeping giant in Wade. Though it may take a toll on them physically, by thugging up this series it will only help Lebron and Wade get to the FT line more often. Pacers are done, sons. The question will be can they beat the Celts if Bosh is out for most of THAT series ...

I say Lebron gets to the line at least 12 times in game 6 and Wade at least 10

Trill Clinton
05-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Hansboros hit wasn't even a flagrant he was going for ball and actually swatted it..the other 2 were blatantly on purpose

This.

psycho t went for the ball and followed through with his block attempt, there was no ill intentions behind it. he shouldn't miss any games.

Ace
05-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Really? OK then Spo can sit his ass at home for game 6 also. Don't expect from Boston? We'll see but Boston wants the game to grind and be as physical as possible. They are vets who know how to do it w/o getting caught.

Boston series got physical last year, just not to the extent of cheat shots and fake tough guy acts like the Pacers pulled. Against the Pacers, Miami fought back and sent a message. Don't think that will be needed with Boston.

Stalin
05-23-2012, 10:51 AM

Ace
05-23-2012, 10:58 AM
Only thing I'd worry about for the Heat is retaliation. Pittman's suspension doesn't really change the playoff fortunes for the Heat. But how would the Heat feel if the Pacers send in Louis Amundson or Jeff Pendegraph in the game and he lays out Wade or LeBron and causes serious injury to one of those guys in retaliation?

The Pittman play might have been amusing to some of those Heat players last night. Don't think they'll find it very amusing if it is what precipitates a serious injury to one of their stars.

Larry Legend called his team soft after yesterday's game, so I expect some retaliation tbh...

stretch
05-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Hansborough I don't think should miss any time, maybe a fine at most, but his wasn't that bad IMO.

If it was regular season, Haslem should definitely get suspended and fined. Being the post season, I would say a fine would suffice, but wouldn't rule out a suspension.

Pittman should be gone for 5 games, minimum. I would say 10 games. Although I think it was funny what he did, because Stevenson got what was coming to him. Scrubs who get no PT shouldn't be running around talking shit like that, then issuing a fake ass apology once you realized what a dumbass you are, and that the next time you play, you will probably get KTFO.

stretch
05-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Larry Legend called his team soft after yesterday's game, so I expect some retaliation tbh...

Game 6 will definitely be interesting... nothing would please me more than to see David West get his ass whooped by someone.

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 11:10 AM
I want to flagrant foul stretch in the face

JamStone
05-23-2012, 11:13 AM

Boston series got physical last year, just not to the extent of cheat shots and fake tough guy acts like the Pacers pulled. Against the Pacers, Miami fought back and sent a message. Don't think that will be needed with Boston.

Pacers have done some pretty lame shit in the series, but tbh a lot of what Miami does has precipitated it. And I think it's one of the first true times a team has physically called them out on it. The Heat flop excessively, and because they have two of the best players in the league, they get favorable calls from flopping. I'm surprised more teams don't do cheap shit to them. And as much as Granger is a big pussy for his antics, he's also right to call out LeBron for trying to subtly throw elbows when he's fouled. Twice in the series when Granger has fouled LeBron, LeBron tried to disengage with leading elbows to Grangers head area. But neither connected, and really didn't come close. But that's the type of shit I would definitely be pissed at too if it were happening to me. I think the Pacers are playing on the edge of dirty specifically because of the way the Heat play.

Fake tough guy act or not by the Pacers, the Heat exhibit a lot of pussy actions themselves. And I think that's why the Pacers have played that way.

LnGrrrR
05-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Seriously, what's to stop Bird from sending the message down the line to put in someone to viciously take out Wade or Lebron's knees? I really don't think the NBA wants to go this route. This is why the NHL has fighting, so no one gets hit in the head with a stick. Without an outlet, this is going to get ugly.

mavsfan1000
05-23-2012, 12:51 PM
Man fuck the Heat. The Lakers are innocent compared to that dirty ass team.

DPG21920
05-23-2012, 04:02 PM
How does a guy with an absolute vicious and violent history like Artest get only 7 games for one of the most vile elbows in the history of the game and someone with no history get equal to that for something that was no worse?

The fact that Harden was extradinarily lucky not to be severely hurt doesn't mean the intent wasn't there and that it wasn't every bit as violent. If Artest (which Stern admitted his history was taken into consideration) only got 7, a guy like Pittman with zero history of violence should get no more than 3.

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 04:12 PM
i also want to flagrant foul dpg on a fast break layup attempt at utd

mavsfan1000
05-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Yeah DPG needs an elbow to the throat to see how it feels. Maybe he'll change his mind about how serious that flagrant was.

LkrFan
05-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Concerning Haslem:

1) Who goes for a block with both hands? :lol
2) If he was truly going for the ball, as a professional player, how'd he miss by that much? :lol
3) Why Hansboro? Because Hansboro fouled Wade. :lol If he fouled someone else, I'd believe his account of what happened.

Concerning Shittman:

1) If he had his back to him (in an attempt to "block out"), I'd tend to give him a pass on his physical play. The elbow could have been considered blatant.
2) But no... he was facing the guy, didn't attempt a "basketball play," sized him up, then delivered a forearm shiver.
3) Like Haslem, why Stevenson? He could have done that to anybody else. :lol Because he was talking shit.
4) Then he winked twice. :lol

StuPid Jackson will throw the book at them both. 7 games each seems appropriate for both players. In order for players to feel safe competing with these two thugs they should have to sit. Not 1. Not 2...but 7 games. :lol

#INTENTIONAL FOULS :downspin:

LkrFan
05-23-2012, 04:43 PM
How does a guy with an absolute vicious and violent history like Artest get only 7 games for one of the most vile elbows in the history of the game and someone with no history get equal to that for something that was no worse?

The fact that Harden was extradinarily lucky not to be severely hurt doesn't mean the intent wasn't there and that it wasn't every bit as violent. If Artest (which Stern admitted his history was taken into consideration) only got 7, a guy like Pittman with zero history of violence should get no more than 3.

Haslem y Shittman debe ser suspendido por siete partidos cada uno! :lol

Ace
05-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Concerning Haslem:

1) Who goes for a block with both hands? :lol
2) If he was truly going for the ball, as a professional player, how'd he miss by that much? :lol
3) Why Hansboro? Because Hansboro fouled Wade. :lol If he fouled someone else, I'd believe his account of what happened.

Concerning Shittman:

1) If he had his back to him (in an attempt to "block out"), I'd tend to give him a pass on his physical play. The elbow could have been considered blatant.
2) But no... he was facing the guy, didn't attempt a "basketball play," sized him up, then delivered a forearm shiver.
3) Like Haslem, why Stevenson? He could have done that to anybody else. :lol Because he was talking shit.
4) Then he winked twice. :lol

StuPid Jackson will throw the book at them both. 7 games each seems appropriate for both players. In order for players to feel safe competing with these two thugs they should have to sit. Not 1. Not 2...but 7 games. :lol

#INTENTIONAL FOULS :downspin:
You already gave your two cents. Nobody gave a shit then and nobody gives a shit now.

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 04:51 PM
haslem being suspended a game wouldn't be the end of the world anyway..he's not that crucial like he was to the 06 team. nobody gives a shit about udonis fucking haslem in 2012 dude's like 32 years old.

Latarian Milton
05-23-2012, 05:14 PM
last year was our chance and we blew it, stern has lost favor in our team and he's doing everything in his power to prevent us from winning it :cry

NBA = F:cryCKED

naico
05-23-2012, 05:30 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski‏@WojYahooNBA

The NBA will suspend Miami's Dexter Pittman for 3 games, league source tells Y!

Adrian Wojnarowski‏@WojYahooNBA

The NBA has suspended Udonis Haslem for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.

Brian Windhorst‏@WindhorstESPN

The Pacers' Tyler Hansbrough had his foul upgraded to a flagrant-2 but was not suspended.

jeebus
05-23-2012, 05:45 PM
^ pretty much what everyone thought except for Heat beat writers

mavsfan1000
05-23-2012, 05:51 PM
Sissy Stern.

LkrFan
05-23-2012, 06:13 PM
Sissy Stern.
This. Ratings are more important than doing what's right. Karma will bite the Hype in the ass again. I'll keep my avatar for another year anyway. :downspin:

tesseractive
05-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Seriously, what's to stop Bird from sending the message down the line to put in someone to viciously take out Wade or Lebron's knees? I really don't think the NBA wants to go this route. This is why the NHL has fighting, so no one gets hit in the head with a stick. Without an outlet, this is going to get ugly.

I think he already sent the only message he needs to send through his statement to the media. What does he need to do, send them a giftwrapped DVD of the McHale clothesline on Rambis? Have the arena play "Mama Said Knock You Out" during timeouts?

I don't think he means for them to go for the knees, but yeah, I think his message was already transparent. Some guys for the Heat are going to hit the floor tomorrow.

Stalin
05-23-2012, 07:01 PM

fuck you

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 07:04 PM
fuck you

if you were really russian you'd be a net fan and support your boy

TIMMYtoZO
05-23-2012, 07:18 PM
No Haslem for game 6? No problem. WGAF about Pittman. Miami will be fine as long as Bron and Wade are on the court.

LnGrrrR
05-23-2012, 07:23 PM
Hopefully the Pacers can push this series to 7 games, and the C's won't shit the bed Game 6.

Stalin
05-23-2012, 07:25 PM
if you were really russian you'd be a net fan and support your boy

I approve prokorovs 5 year plan to gain a foothold in the nba. How do you feel about next years nets signing of howard and williams?

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 07:27 PM
This is about you being a spur fan masquerading as a Russian heat fan which doesn't even make sense, tbh.

Everyone knows Dallas is done tell me something cool.

Venti Quattro
Stalin, how long will it take before you change the Nyets' logo to the hammer and sickle?

Jt.ONE
only 1 game for haslem for his 2-handed volleyball spike and only 3 for pittman's disgusting blatant elbow?

thats cute.

Stalin
05-23-2012, 07:28 PM
This is about you being a spur fan masquerading as a Russian heat fan which doesn't even make sense, tbh.

Everyone knows Dallas is done tell me something cool.

indeed

Stalin
05-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Stalin, how long will it take before you change the Nyets' logo to the hammer and sickle?

once dwight and deron join forces

:lol TripleDDynasty

Venti Quattro
05-23-2012, 07:32 PM
once dwight and deron join forces

:lol TripleDDynasty

crofl you better beat your buddy Jay-Z. Heard he's on to changing the Nets' logo to the Illuminati and making the team moniker Illuminets.

Stalin
05-23-2012, 07:35 PM
crofl you better beat your buddy Jay-Z. Heard he's on to changing the Nets' logo to the Illuminati and making the team moniker Illuminets.

riveting developments

ohmwrecker
05-23-2012, 07:47 PM
:lol the Heat activate Eddy Curry

cheguevara
05-23-2012, 07:57 PM
:lmao 7 games

that was not such a bad foul, actually Haslem's was worst. No way it was even close to Ron's he didn'd swing or even follow through and he did not go as high.

Haslem should get 2 but will probably get one
the scrub will get a few just because he's a damn scrub but doesn't deserve more than 3

play on

:lmao El Comandante with the motherfucking goods

DPG21920
05-23-2012, 09:03 PM
DPG, right about the suspension.

DPG21920
05-23-2012, 09:03 PM
i also want to flagrant foul dpg on a fast break layup attempt at utd

lol what

mavsfan1000
05-23-2012, 09:04 PM
fuck you
Good. My goal is to get every fan base to hate me.

JamStone
05-23-2012, 11:03 PM
:lol the Heat activate Eddy Curry

Which begs the question what's worse? Pittman elbowing you in the throat or Eddy Curry trying to make you look at and touch his penis?

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 11:04 PM
lol what

just a broken fibula, u know nothin serious

Latarian Milton
05-24-2012, 05:33 AM

the dirty ass team still playing in the playoffs but where dem mavs been recently? :lol

Sportstudi
05-24-2012, 05:56 AM
Haslem suspended for Game 6; Pittman gets 3 games

By Official Release
Posted May 23 2012 6:41PM - Updated May 23 2012 6:57PM

NEW YORK -- Miami Heat center Dexter Pittman has been suspended three games without pay for striking the neck and shoulders of Indiana guard Lance Stephenson, and Miami forward Udonis Haslem has been suspended one game without pay for striking the head and shoulders of Indiana's Tyler Hansbrough, it was announced Wednesday by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations.

Both Pittman and Haslem had their Flagrant Foul Ones upgraded to Flagrant Foul Twos, as did Indiana's Hansbrough, who struck the head of Miami's Dwyane Wade on a foul that occurred shortly before Haslem's foul.

The incidents occurred during the Heat's 115-83 victory over the Pacers on May 22 at AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami.

Haslem will serve his suspension on Thursday when the Pacers host the Heat in Game 6 of their Eastern Conference Semifinal series. Pittman will begin serving his suspension in Game 6.

via NBA.com (http://www.nba.com/2012/news/05/23/pittman-haslem-suspensions/index.html)

Sec24Row7
05-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Watch the "flagrant" by hansbrough.. He goes for the ball... wade pulls the ball back down... then flops...

Hansbrough wasn't trying to hit him in the head... that upgrade is bullshit.

DPG21920
05-24-2012, 11:21 AM
just a broken fibula, u know nothin serious

Try something, nickel

mavs>spurs
05-24-2012, 11:24 AM
My ankles are insured for 50k each go ahead, try n cross me up