PDA

View Full Version : Metta World Peace: Lakers the Best Team in NBA

ALVAREZ6
05-23-2012, 10:36 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7961134/metta-world-peace-los-angeles-lakers-says-team-was-better-underachieved-vs-oklahoma-city-thunder

"(We) definitely underachieved," World Peace said. "We were the best team in the NBA and lost in five (games). The best team in the NBA should be up 3-2 and playing tomorrow, but the (Oklahoma City Thunder was the) better team that took advantage of the moment, that took advantage of their time, they seized, they grabbed it and they held on to it."

"I like this team," World Peace said. "You look at the team, you all saw some of the amazing things we did. OKC, we had those guys beat fairly easy. Fairly easy we had those guys beat,(it appears he believes he had them beat fairly easily, but I'm not sure) but that's the difference between a team that's been together that added Derek Fisher, and that team has been together so they knew exactly how they're playing together in the fourth quarter, versus a team that hasn't been together."

Added World Peace: "We had them beat. Stunned. So stunned. It's stunning."(it appears World Peace is stunned, but once again I cannot 100% confirm this)

:rollin

OZWIN
05-23-2012, 12:52 PM
MWP/Artest making himself look more and more dumber. :lol

lurker
05-23-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm convinced every poster at lakersground is Ron.

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 12:58 PM
ron artest, providing the unintentionally funny goods par per etc

lefty
05-23-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm convinced every poster at lakersground is Ron.
:lmao