PDA

View Full Version : Fo Fo Fo

41times
05-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Timmy Should borrow this quote from Moses.

Moses Malone: "Fo-Fo-Fo!"

During a post game interview prior to the 1983 playoffs, Moses was asked by a reporter how the Sixers would do in the playoffs. He responded with his famous quote of a predicted sweep throughout the three playoff rounds by answering...Fo-Fo-Fo! The Sixers eventually won the title by winning the playoff rounds in four-five-four. This inspired a song by "Pieces of a Dream" entitled: Fo-Fi-Fo.

Venti Quattro
05-23-2012, 01:16 PM
Yeah, but Moses couldn't speak a word for shit. Duncan is clearly more eloquent than that.

sandman
05-23-2012, 01:34 PM
I seem to recall an SI story around the "Fo Fo Fo" titled "Big Mo' and Little Mo' Need One Mo' "

Knoxxx
05-23-2012, 03:19 PM
It would be exceptionally stupid for TD to say he expects to sweep OKC, and get them fired up.

(edit: I am thinking Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo myself though :toast)

anonoftheinternets
05-23-2012, 04:25 PM
yea ... u can just say Fo-Fos to imply the same as Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo

Galileo
05-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of Tim Dun-cun.

tesseractive
05-25-2012, 04:04 PM
It would be exceptionally stupid for TD to say he expects to sweep OKC, and get them fired up.

(edit: I am thinking Fo-Fo-Fo-Fo myself though :toast)

Jordan or Bird might say that just to mess with people's heads. Duncan just prefers to let his game do the talking.

Tim Duncan can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are defeated.

SenorSpur
05-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Timmy Should borrow this quote from Moses.

Moses Malone: "Fo-Fo-Fo!"

During a post game interview prior to the 1983 playoffs, Moses was asked by a reporter how the Sixers would do in the playoffs. He responded with his famous quote of a predicted sweep throughout the three playoff rounds by answering...Fo-Fo-Fo! The Sixers eventually won the title by winning the playoff rounds in four-five-four. This inspired a song by "Pieces of a Dream" entitled: Fo-Fi-Fo.

:tu
And what a wonderful song it was - and still is.

Obstructed_View
05-25-2012, 09:29 PM
I'd be thrilled to hear Timmy say that at the riverwalk parade. Gotta get there first.