PDA

View Full Version : joakim noah exposes his soft side

Trill Clinton
05-23-2012, 01:57 PM
what a simp...

As the story goes, University of Arizona guard-turned-French-baller Nic Wise was trying to text Amanda, who turned out to be the girlfriend of Chicago Bulls player Joakim Noah.
Though the relationship is unclear, Wise got a response from Noah saying, “This her phone but this Joakim Noah Amanda’s dude but how you meet her bruh.”
Wise let his followers in on the convo by taking a screen shot of the text and posting it on Twitter with the message: “Fellas this is a NONO lol. I know he did not just txt me from his girl phone,” even trying to get the hashtag #HowYouMeetHerBruh trending.
But it looks as if Wise made a smart move and tweeted his apologies Tuesday. @TheNicWise: “Woke up feeling bad smh. Apologies to @JoakimNoah,” to which Noah might have responded “@JoakimNoah: I understand….”
Our question is: Why does Noah have his girl’s phone, though?

http://www.vibe.com/article/french-baller-nic-wise-puts-joakim-noah-blast

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 02:05 PM
:lmao seriously, the question is why does he have her phone? couples phones shouldn't be super top secret unless one party has something to hide. Obviously she is talking to other dudes, no wonder he had her phone he was probably already suspicious.

Trill Clinton
05-23-2012, 02:47 PM
:lmao seriously, the question is why does he have her phone? couples phones shouldn't be super top secret unless one party has something to hide. Obviously she is talking to other dudes, no wonder he had her phone he was probably already suspicious.

"how u meet her, bruh?":lol

If I was nick wise I would have put this shit on twitter too.

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 02:49 PM
He was obviously tryin to dig for info.dont blame the guy but he's a cuckold for keeping a girl like that. If she's shady it's time to cut them losses.

lurker
05-23-2012, 02:59 PM
I can't blame her for stepping out. He looks like a world's ugliest dog winner.

djohn2oo8
05-23-2012, 03:16 PM
Yea, Noah is the guy that you don't wanna be when it comes to girls. I remember I texted this girl from work one time and her dude called tryna start shit. Didn't know she had one, just mentioned to him she gave me her number for a reason bruh. But yeah, cut the losses early on.

Trill Clinton
05-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Yea, Noah is the guy that you don't wanna be when it comes to girls. I remember I texted this girl from work one time and her dude called tryna start shit. Didn't know she had one, just mentioned to him she gave me her number for a reason bruh. But yeah, cut the losses early on.

that's the lamest shit a dude can do if he thinks his girl is cheating, calling the other guy. can't be mad at him that you decided to wife up a unloyal slut.

mavs>spurs
05-23-2012, 03:35 PM
that's the lamest shit a dude can do if he thinks his girl is cheating, calling the other guy. can't be mad at him that you decided to wife up a unloyal slut.

didn't sound like he was mad at the dude, he didn't talk no shit to him. sounded like he was just trying to see what the deal is. the real question is, did he leave her? if not then he's a huge pussy :lol

Goran Dragic
05-23-2012, 03:38 PM
lol Nic Wise

The fact he's with her knowing she's talking to Nic Wise is pretty sad.

Trill Clinton
05-23-2012, 03:42 PM
didn't sound like he was mad at the dude, he didn't talk no shit to him. sounded like he was just trying to see what the deal is. the real question is, did he leave her? if not then he's a huge pussy :lol

true, but it still is some weak shit to do.

nic wise should have told him that his wife is just another of his sluts to rub it in. I don't know if he left her but it doesn't look like he's going anywhere.