PDA

View Full Version : Pistons Define Class

TheDebonairOne
06-23-2005, 04:34 AM
Many complan about the Wallace boys, but with billups, rip, prince and LB at the helm, I am sure that even spurs fan would agree, pistons are classiest organization in the NBA, fa...

Sense
06-23-2005, 04:39 AM
Think Again..

the organization is called The San Antonio Spurs

Rummpd
06-23-2005, 05:28 AM
No way. Pistons HA, HA, HA as a class team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gummi
06-23-2005, 05:52 AM
I saw that against the Pacers in November. Class is not the word to describe the Pistons.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-23-2005, 07:29 AM
LOL, this guy cracks me up!! Class?? the pistons?? They wouldn't know class if they hit them!

Ginofan
06-23-2005, 07:30 AM
Alot of their fans have class...just as any organization has...and their owner is definitely classy...but as far as the rest of team and staff goes...well I wouldn't rank them up there with the classiest.

mrose31
06-23-2005, 07:55 AM
From of the different chat boards I have been on they have probably been the most reasonable and made some of the most sensible comments. They have trolls just like we do but a lot less than some of the other teams. I would not call the Pistons 1 of the classiest team but I'll admit I was wrong and should have respected the pistons abilities this year and last year. I thought they were the worst team we would play this post season and they are actually the best. How long has it been since the 2 best teams actually played each other in finals much less all the way to game 7.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 08:52 AM
I saw that against the Pacers in November. Class is not the word to describe the Pistons.

YOU'RE RIGHT. CHAMPIONS IS A MUCH BETTER WORD!!!

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 08:53 AM
Alot of their fans have class...just as any organization has...and their owner is definitely classy...but as far as the rest of team and staff goes...well I wouldn't rank them up there with the classiest.

yeah, thats basically what i was gonna say.

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 08:54 AM
one of the classiest...I would agree to that, the classiest? Not sure if that can even be measured...I would say judging by what I have heard about Piston community involvment and with Joe Dumars at the helm....they would have to be up there with the Spurs and what they do in the community.

ALVAREZ6
06-23-2005, 08:55 AM
:lol :lmao :lol :lmao :lol :lmao

:lol :lol :lol :lol

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 09:00 AM
:lmao :lmao you made my morning :lol

Vashner
06-23-2005, 09:02 AM
What a joke... Pistons class? This team will have an Asterisk * next to it for worst brawl in NBA history.

SoundTheToll
06-23-2005, 09:02 AM
Its hard to argue with the Spurs no being the classiest organization. There's a reason that SA is always near the top of the list on ESPN's top franchises.

Pistons got kind of a bad rap this year. The rules changes confused them, which led to the bitching to refs (which was never the case in previous years). That has seemed to stop though. Now you just see the occasional yell from Billups or LB. It seems that LB has complained more than anyone this series (on the Pistons. TD has bitched alot this series).

The Pacer thing was vastly overblow. One Pistons did something. Ben Wallace pushed Artest. After that it was all Pacers and about 15 idiot fans. The thing I don't like is people acted like that never happened, when just months earlier a MLB player threw a chair at a fan. Not to mention the Cleveland Brown beer bottle situation 2 years ago.

SO I put the Pistons slightly below the Spurs. Joe D., Bill Davidson, Abedenour, Rip, Tay, Big Ben. They're all class acts.

PS: Anyone find it interesting that the Spurs and Pistons feature players that went to 4-years of college (exculding TP & MG)........

MadDog73
06-23-2005, 09:12 AM
If anything, the Brawl proved the Piston players DID have class.

Yeah, the push by Ben was unnecessary. But props to the Pistons for not getting involved in the actual brawl.

Of course, as a Spurs fan, I think our team is the classiest by far.

Oh, and soon to be Champions, too! :D

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 09:13 AM
If anything, the Brawl proved the Piston players DID have class.

Yeah, the push by Ben was unnecessary. But props to the Pistons for not getting involved in the actual brawl.

Of course, as a Spurs fan, I think our team is the classiest by far.

Oh, and soon to be Champions, too! :D

WTF??? why would the Pistons players jump in to fight their fans???

and if you mean jump in to defend their fans?? please no player would ever do that.

GopherSA
06-23-2005, 09:15 AM
Many complan about the Wallace boys, but with billups, rip, prince and LB at the helm, I am sure that even spurs fan would agree, pistons are classiest organization in the NBA, fa...

Oops...I thought the title of this thread was "Pistons define GRASS"

Sorry.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-23-2005, 09:16 AM
What exactly do the Pistons define class as? It certainly isn't Rasheed. I don't know how classy Larry's been about talking with the Cavs while the playoffs were still on. Don't get me wrong there are organizations that wish that was the least of there image problems, but I really dont' think you can say that the Pistons outclass the Spurs.

SoundTheToll
06-23-2005, 09:18 AM
WTF??? why would the Pistons players jump in to fight their fans???

and if you mean jump in to defend their fans?? please no player would ever do that.

Rasheed actually went in and tried holding some people back, until he was dragged out. So, I guess that would be defending the fans. Not everyone labels people, like you. Rasheed may have been just trying to help some PEOPLE. The Pistons and Pistons fans have a unique relationship, unlike any other in Detroit. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a Piston defended a fan, ANY FAN. And that's why the Pistons have class.

But, again, I don't argue that the Spurs aren't the classiest franchise

batman2883
06-23-2005, 09:19 AM
:spin Class my butt, didnt you see the brawl??? Ill admit they have class if they themselves present the Larry O'Brien Trophy tonight to the Spurs along with those stupid belts then ill say they have a tad bit of class

WayDowntownBang
06-23-2005, 09:20 AM
Ok, well since people are going to define class by one moment in time, I suggest this moment:

The end of the Pistons / Pacers series, even after EVERYTHING that was done, and as much that had happened over the year... when Reggie Miller was taken off the court for the last time, the crowd gave him a standing ovation. Because Rick Carlisle only had a 20 second timeout left, the cheers were still growing as the refs attempted to start play again.

LARRY BROWN called a FULL TIMEOUT, just to make sure Reggie got all the cheers he deserved.

*THAT* is class.

batman2883
06-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Ok, well since people are going to define class by one moment in time, I suggest this moment:

The end of the Pistons / Pacers series, even after EVERYTHING that was done, and as much that had happened over the year... when Reggie Miller was taken off the court for the last time, the crowd gave him a standing ovation. Because Rick Carlisle only had a 20 second timeout left, the cheers were still growing as the refs attempted to start play again.

LARRY BROWN called a FULL TIMEOUT, just to make sure Reggie got all the cheers he deserved.

*THAT* is class.
how do you define that as class lets not forget that Larry Brown use to coach the guy, thats why he did what he did, had nothing to do with the stupid pistons organization just the fact that Larry Brown Respected him

SoundTheToll
06-23-2005, 09:21 AM
What exactly do the Pistons define class as? It certainly isn't Rasheed. I don't know how classy Larry's been about talking with the Cavs while the playoffs were still on. Don't get me wrong there are organizations that wish that was the least of there image problems, but I really dont' think you can say that the Pistons outclass the Spurs.

Larry is certainly a class act. He is constantly praising his opponent, and always has "the game" in mind. He doesn't want to do anything that would hurt the image and product of the game of basketball. It has already been reported and confirmed that the only thing Larry told the Cavs was that he MAY consider the offer, only if it was determined that he couldn't coach b/c of health problems.

Rasheed plays emotional, but he is definately a great team player. He's unselfish and hardworking, and he's GREAT in the community.

Vashner
06-23-2005, 09:23 AM
Rasheed get's hit team in trouble. .this is not "unselfish" .. carrying a belt around is no "unselfish".. I think you mean to say he passes the ball. But in essence he is the most selfish player in the league.

SoundTheToll
06-23-2005, 09:24 AM

*THAT* is class.

Yep. Larry respects the game more than any of us ever could. If he had the choice of winning this series or having the game be "played the right way" by little kids for years to come; he would chose the latter.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-23-2005, 09:25 AM
I never said Larry wasn't a class act. I just don't think that he handled the Cavs situation very well, particularly the timing. And I'm certaintly not questioning Rasheed's play or his dedication to his team. But I can't consider someone who can't get through a single interview without cussing, who screams obscenities on the court, and who can't control any of his emotions a class act.

SoundTheToll
06-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Rasheed get's hit team in trouble. .this is not "unselfish" .. carrying a belt around is no "unselfish".. I think you mean to say he passes the ball. But in essence he is the most selfish player in the league.

That's the most uninformed post ever. Rasheed gave EVERYONE on the team a belt, as a gift.

Plus, if you're talking about techs: Rasheed rarely gets T'd in an important part of the game. I'd say 80% of his Ts are in the first half, and he's never been tossed from a game as the Piston. Rasheed is not selfish, and to say he is proves you know very little about basketball.

cmc$purs
06-23-2005, 09:27 AM
CLASS ? please your kidding right :lol :lol

the only class is with the owner , flying timmy home won't soon be forgotten by SPURS fans :king

tell larry that looking at job offers during the playoffs is CLASSLESS

CLASS you make me laugh :lmao :lmao

SoundTheToll
06-23-2005, 09:29 AM
I never said Larry wasn't a class act. I just don't think that he handled the Cavs situation very well, particularly the timing. And I'm certaintly not questioning Rasheed's play or his dedication to his team. But I can't consider someone who can't get through a single interview without cussing, who screams obscenities on the court, and who can't control any of his emotions a class act.

I can buy that. Rasheed certainly isn't PC when it comes to his thoughts and emotions. He's not one to mix words: He was very public about his feelings toward the Bush Administration when the Pistons went to the White House. But he is a prototypical team player. He made mistakes in the past, learned from them, and has been an absolute positive in Detroit.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-23-2005, 09:31 AM
I can buy that. Rasheed certainly isn't PC when it comes to his thoughts and emotions. He's not one to mix words: He was very public about his feelings toward the Bush Administration when the Pistons went to the White House. But he is a prototypical team player. He made mistakes in the past, learned from them, and has been an absolute positive in Detroit.

I can buy that as well.

ZappaFan
06-23-2005, 09:32 AM
The brawl shouldn't have reflected badly on the Pistons players or organization. That brawl was because of some fans & Ron Artest.

Say what you want about (some of the) Pistons fans (certainly anybody that was involved in the brawl & throwing stuff at Pacer players), but don't lump in the organization and the players with that lot. The organization and the players are definitely class acts. The "most" is a stupid argument. How can that even be measured against others? It can't. The Spurs and the Pistons are two of the classier organizations in the league, and that's about the most quantitative thing you can reliably say.

The fans of an organization are not part and parcel to the organization and the players. Fans might think they're part of the team, but they're not. They're the audience.

batman2883
06-23-2005, 09:33 AM

i cant buy what your selling Rasheed still leads the league almost every year with Technical Fouls, how is that classy???? There is only one player that deserve's respect from the Detroit Pistons team and im sorry if i sound bias, but its Chauncey Billups, without Chauncey Detroit Basketball is nothing

ZappaFan
06-23-2005, 09:36 AM
i cant buy what your selling Rasheed still leads the league almost every year with Technical Fouls, how is that classy???? There is only one player that deserve's respect from the Detroit Pistons team and im sorry if i sound bias, but its Chauncey Billups, without Chauncey Detroit Basketball is nothing

Geez, talk about hyperbole. You ever hear of Ben Wallace? He's been the face of the Detroit Pistons since Grant Hill skipped town. Pistons are not at all about one person, anyway. They are the epitome of TEAM. They even won the ESPY for Best Team In Sports last year. That was for ALL sports. CBill is awesome, but he's not the only thing there is to the Pistons.

batman2883
06-23-2005, 09:42 AM
Geez, talk about hyperbole. You ever hear of Ben Wallace? He's been the face of the Detroit Pistons since Grant Hill skipped town. Pistons are not at all about one person, anyway. They are the epitome of TEAM. They even won the ESPY for Best Team In Sports last year. That was for ALL sports. CBill is awesome, but he's not the only thing there is to the Pistons.

Last year this is true Detroit played the best team ball around the league, but im sorry you take away Chauncey Billups, and the rest of the team would collapse. Just look at game 6 for a second if Chauncey doesnt got nuts from behind the arc, the Spurs win that game. Lindsay Hunter wouldnt have done that neither would have Prince, Sheed, or Rip.......Last year and this year, are two different stories....i do like the matchup here in the finals though. Its been a great series thus far

ZappaFan
06-23-2005, 09:48 AM
Last year this is true Detroit played the best team ball around the league, but im sorry you take away Chauncey Billups, and the rest of the team would collapse. Just look at game 6 for a second if Chauncey doesnt got nuts from behind the arc, the Spurs win that game. Lindsay Hunter wouldnt have done that neither would have Prince, Sheed, or Rip.......Last year and this year, are two different stories....i do like the matchup here in the finals though. Its been a great series thus far

So what, you could say "take away Tim Duncan" and the Spurs... does that mean that the Spurs don't have a great team anyway? The Spurs aren't all about Tim, but they are not the same without him. Doesn't mean they aren't still once of the best teams in the NBA. One of the two best to be specific.

To say that the Pistons are "nothing" without Chauncy is just plain wrong. Seven players in double figures in game 4 lest we forget. The team doesn't "collapse" whenever Chauncy is spelled in a game by any means!

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 09:50 AM
So what, you could say "take away Tim Duncan" and the Spurs... does that mean that the Spurs don't have a great team anyway? The Spurs aren't all about Tim, but they are not the same without him. Doesn't mean they aren't still once of the best teams in the NBA. One of the two best to be specific.

To say that the Pistons are "nothing" without Chauncy is just plain wrong. Seven playes in double figures in game 4 lest we forget.

that's where you're wrong. Spurs are a mediocre team without Tim Duncan. that's a fact.

batman2883
06-23-2005, 09:52 AM
you know what i can be man enough to admit that, without tim duncan the spurs are the Pistons without ben wallace....simple as that, we have an all around game....but without tim duncan we dont get as many boards or easy outside shots....but the truth is without Chauncey Billups, the Pistons get swept in the first round

batman2883
06-23-2005, 09:55 AM
Spurs still won games without Duncan during the regular season, they play the best team ball all year this year. The Pistons only got that many people in double figures because of Chauncey, Chauncey led his team and im sorry but even then Ben Wallace averages what 8 points and 12 boards im sorry but that is not anything special.

CaptainHook
06-23-2005, 10:28 AM
we dont have potheads on our team

guaransheed
06-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Spurs still won games without Duncan during the regular season, they play the best team ball all year this year. The Pistons only got that many people in double figures because of Chauncey, Chauncey led his team and im sorry but even then Ben Wallace averages what 8 points and 12 boards im sorry but that is not anything special.
Is that how we measure a players contributions? If so that is definatly the wrong way to measure Ben's, Batman get the hell out of here the first round :lol

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 10:31 AM
The brawl shouldn't have reflected badly on the Pistons players or organization. That brawl was because of some fans & Ron Artest.

Very true.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-23-2005, 11:33 AM

*THAT* is class.
Thats not class, they had to do all that, Reggie was retiring. What would you expect?? people not cheering for Reggie? or insulting him? We said Pistons weren't classy, not that they were stupid! You have SOME elements of class but overall you're not classy.

ZappaFan
06-23-2005, 12:12 PM
Thats not class, they had to do all that, Reggie was retiring. What would you expect?? people not cheering for Reggie? or insulting him? We said Pistons weren't classy, not that they were stupid! You have SOME elements of class but overall you're not classy.

The point wasn't about people cheering or not for Reggie, it was about what the Pistons as a team did to show respect for Reg.

There have been a lot of media people that have said that LB calling that time-out like that was one of the classiest things they'd ever seen in sports. That gesture was defintely a class thing to do. For the visiting team to use one of it's full time outs to allow the home team fans a longer time to cheer one of their hero's is nothing but class. Try to minimize it all you want, but it was clearly a very classy thing to do.

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 12:15 PM
who gives a fuck?

Spurs_Fan_Nineteen
06-23-2005, 12:20 PM

I only see that brawl starting because Ben Wallace somehow felt it necessary to push another player with forty-five seconds left in a game which the Pistons could not win. Ron Artest is pulled back, and a fan throws a beer at him.

Anyone consider what would have happened if Ben Wallace hadn't pushed that Pacer? He would have finished the game like any civilized player should and the darkest day in NBA history would have never happened.

The Pistons aren't classless, but they most certainly do not define class. The brawl, every game they spend complaining about officiating, whining about respect, it's old. How many Spurs are ever hit with technicals for getting in the ref's face? Pop is, sure - but players? I can't even remember anymore. It's been a while since a T was dished out to a Spur.

As for the timeout that was called for Reggie, yes, that was classy. But it does not automatically make the Pistons a classy organization, especially with how unclean their slate is.

ZappaFan
06-23-2005, 12:21 PM
who gives a fuck?

Evidently all the people that have replied to the thread so far, except possibly you... which begs the question, why reply if ye are she who giveth not a fuck?

GoSpurs21
06-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Many complan about the Wallace boys, but with billups, rip, prince and LB at the helm, I am sure that even spurs fan would agree, pistons are classiest organization in the NBA, fa...if you think constantly whining about the refs is class you need to look in the dictionary once again. Larry is the biggest fraud in the league. He is always talking about the right way. I guess that means pushing defenders into your own players like Rasheed, or constantly whining about the refs in the media and post game interviews. If that is the right way then I'd rather be wrong.

Pistons define childish behavior is more appropriate

next

50 cent
06-23-2005, 12:24 PM
What type of classy individuals carry around Wrestling belts for a championship in a sport that doesn't give out belts?

The Piston players whine on every call that goes against them more than Ray Allen does when somebody touches his delicate body.

:lmao

ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich. -- A Pistons fan pleaded guilty to throwing a quarter that hit Allen Iverson during a Detroit-Philadelphia playoff game in April.

Dennis Pauley, 31, of the Detroit suburb of Taylor, faces up to three months in jail and a $500 fine when sentenced Sept. 1 for the city ordinance violation. He pleaded guilty Wednesday to throwing an object onto a playing surface, the court said Thursday.

The judge dismissed a second charge against Pauley -- a city ordinance of occupying an arena seat without permission -- at the request of the prosecutor for the city of Auburn Hills, where The Palace of Auburn Hills is located.

Police said Pauley tossed the quarter late in the fourth quarter after he and a friend moved to better seats.

NallhOnesTy
06-23-2005, 12:26 PM
i dont think we define class but i wouldnt laugh at the pistons being a class team like some of you have. first of all, the brawl had nothing to do with our organization-- look back can u remember any piston fighting when all this was goin on--no. it was just a few drunk ass fucked up people who were pissed that we got our ass whoped by indiana. and larry brown is one of the classiest along with pop (member after the brawl, larry said he doesnt know if he wants to coach again). and finally yes, rasheed isnt classy we all know that but he has changed a good bit since his days in portland.

SoundTheToll
06-23-2005, 12:28 PM
I only see that brawl starting because Ben Wallace somehow felt it necessary to push another player with forty-five seconds left in a game which the Pistons could not win. Ron Artest is pulled back, and a fan throws a beer at him.

Anyone consider what would have happened if Ben Wallace hadn't pushed that Pacer? He would have finished the game like any civilized player should and the darkest day in NBA history would have never happened.

The Pistons aren't classless, but they most certainly do not define class. The brawl, every game they spend complaining about officiating, whining about respect, it's old. How many Spurs are ever hit with technicals for getting in the ref's face? Pop is, sure - but players? I can't even remember anymore. It's been a while since a T was dished out to a Spur.

As for the timeout that was called for Reggie, yes, that was classy. But it does not automatically make the Pistons a classy organization, especially with how unclean their slate is.

1.) Duncan got t'd up 2 games ago. Plus, if Manu and TP spoke better english they'd probably get t'd up. :lol just kidding

2.) You don't know the whole story. Wallace pushed Artest, they were all held back and that seemed to be the end of it. It was more than 2 minutes later when Artest mockingly laid on the scorers table and was doused with beer. You absolutely can't blame that on Ben, although it was a dumb move on his part.

3.) The Pistons haven't complained that much this series. Everyone thinks they have because of how much they did last series. This series they haven't said much, and they certainly haven't said anything in the media.

GoSpurs21
06-23-2005, 12:38 PM
3.) The Pistons haven't complained that much this series. Everyone thinks they have because of how much they did last series. This series they haven't said much, and they certainly haven't said anything in the media.Your memory is about a long as the class the piston organization. Larry Brown after game 2 said that one of the refs (but he would not call out Danny Crawford) was against the pistons because their record was 0-11 when this ref called their games. If that is not whining I guess I dont know what is. In games one and two all the pistons did was whine on every play. Even in game 6 you could see many pistons whining thoughout the game. After game 5 Rip whined that he was fouled by Parker on the last play when it was clear for all who watched including the commentators that Rip was lucky to not get called for a offensive foul.

face it the pistons are such whiners that other towns papers are hoping the Spurs win so that no one has to listen to all the bullshit out of detroit next year.

DarkReign
06-23-2005, 12:41 PM
You see?!

DO YOU SEE?!?!

This is why the Pistons will win. Very few people respect them.

But this isnt about the Pistons, or about Nov. 19, or about Sheed, or Larry, or anything relvent to the past 20 years.

This is the stigma attached to Detroit since 1967. Oh, Im sorry you Southern states fought for your right to own slaves, but when Lincoln freed them, they went immediately north. The country AS A WHOLE still held laws that discriminated unfairly against people of color. The flash point was Detroit, 1967. The city was burned....to...the...ground. The friggin military had to be called in...THE FRIGGIN MILITARY! Soon after (another local term) the Great White Flight occured veeeeeeery quickly (that term is used to describe the absolute exxodus of caucasion people from the city limits of Detroit....no person posting here lives in the city limits...props to the people that do, though. The effect of said event has killed the city. It has been perpetually broke since).

That was it. Tarnished forever.

To add insult to injury, Devil's Night was created. You peeps from the south or where ever probably never heard about it, and if you did, Detroit originated it in (big coincidence here) 1968. You see, when the military moved in, it was as near martial law as you can get. Punishment was doled, media was removed, etc. Those people who lived in the city (the REAL city, you michiganders know what I mean) never forgot. They wanted equality, but the mass mentality took over in '67, and carried over to '68. Devil's Night.....the day before Halloween (the 30th), the ritual burning of the city.

Fast forward 16 years of that crap....

The Tigers win the Series in '84. Some schmuck national reporter takes a photo of some white-boy in front of a burning police car and it.....has....never....been...the...same. Its so old and tired. The carnage was NOT widespread. It was limited to a 2 block area of downtown. It lasted a grand total of about 2 hours. Order was restored.....but...that...damn....photo...lived... .on.

Fast forward 20 friggin years....

Nov 19. I am not gonna rehash. If you personally think that a fan throwing a beer is a good reason to charge in the stands...whatever.

----------------------------------------------------------

This is the image of Detroit. It will ALWAYS be the image of Detroit. So-friggin-what.

Thats why we LOVE the Pistons. They have the same damn attitude everyone has in D-town. That "Fuk you, we can do it without you" smirk. Cocky, confident and courageous.

You see, another little known fact about Detroit is that it is dying a slow agonizing death as a viable city. You will all hear about Detroit ad nauseam for 2 events this year.....MLB All Star game...and (dear God this is gonna suck) the SuperBowl. We are gonna get so trashed. Not even on a national scale this time....its gonna be worldwide.

SO!

If youre from the area, put your thick skin on Michiganders. It only gets worse.

For all those who judge, put yourself in OUR position for one friggin second!

The town you grew up near has a terrible image that was existent before you were even born. But you love that damn city because you were told what it "used" to be like. You have enjoyed all its offerings (sorry SA, but Detroit is the ultimate sports town. If the Tigers get on track, and it looks like they are along with the Lions, no city could hold a candle). You appreciate the diversity of your area, not fear it. (Detroit Metro area is home to the largest Middle Eastern population in the nation...its not even close. Detroit, as a city alone, is 80% black..10% Arabic...10% misc...by contrast, the surrounding suburbs are 80% white, hence The Great White Flight)

What do you do when people bash it? You defend it. With all your heart, soul and vigor.

Would you do it any differently?

I doubt it.

Spurs_Fan_Nineteen
06-23-2005, 12:43 PM
^ To be respected you have to earn respect. What respect I had for Detroit I lost this year.

50 cent
06-23-2005, 12:43 PM
1.) Duncan got t'd up 2 games ago. Plus, if Manu and TP spoke better english they'd probably get t'd up. :lol just kidding

2.) You don't know the whole story. Wallace pushed Artest, they were all held back and that seemed to be the end of it. It was more than 2 minutes later when Artest mockingly laid on the scorers table and was doused with beer. You absolutely can't blame that on Ben, although it was a dumb move on his part.

3.) The Pistons haven't complained that much this series. Everyone thinks they have because of how much they did last series. This series they haven't said much, and they certainly haven't said anything in the media.
They bitch and throw tantrums after every call against them.

Rasheed throws his arm and walks down to the other end of the court.

Chauncy barks and gives the big stare down.

Rip whines and looks like a 5 year old that wanted some candy at Wal-Mart but mom said NO.

Ben Wallace jumps up and down like he has ants in his pants.

Larry pulled a Phyllis after game 2 and started complaining about "certain refs" and this is totally not like him - I really like Larry.

WTF are you talking about they haven't said much during this series?

DarkReign
06-23-2005, 12:50 PM
^ To be respected you have to earn respect. What respect I had for Detroit I lost this year.

I sincerely wish you DONT respect them after they whoop the Spurs ass tonight.

atlfan25
06-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Pistons Define Class:lmao

dkra0394
06-23-2005, 02:44 PM

That was Ron Artest. And some bozo fans. It had nothing to do with the Pistons.

Kori Ellis
06-23-2005, 03:06 PM
Who gives a fuck about class right now? It's Game 7 of the NBA Finals. I can't believe this many posts were wasted on class. What are you going to do sip tea with the losers after the game? This is supposed to be a ruthless blood bath.

:flipoff the Pistons

Step on their throats until you see the last ounce of breath leave their bodies.

SWC Bonfire
06-23-2005, 03:08 PM
Step on their throats until you see the last ounce of breath leave their bodies.

Then have ViolentKitten piss on 'em. :lol

coz
06-23-2005, 03:09 PM
"Who gives a fuck about class right now? It's Game 7 of the NBA Finals. I can't believe this many posts were wasted on class."

This take sounds familiar..... I'm glad we're all done with the sickening love.

Spurs in 7, screw all things related to Detroit.

Kori Ellis
06-23-2005, 03:12 PM
I'm glad we're all done with the sickening love.

We aren't. I'm saying I don't care if the players are classy - not the fans.

We are still not bashing Pistons fans for no reason, except in this thread.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19757

Nor are we kicking them out of the forum.

timvp
06-23-2005, 03:18 PM
"Who gives a fuck about class right now? It's Game 7 of the NBA Finals. I can't believe this many posts were wasted on class."

This take sounds familiar..... I'm glad we're all done with the sickening love.

Spurs in 7, screw all things related to Detroit.

Stop playing the woe is me card, fool.

The only time you come into this forum in the last six months is to sell your damn tickets. Then you come in trying to run the place.

This is Game 7. Stop you bitch ass crying and get into the tank.

http://www-atdp.berkeley.edu/Studentpages/dgomez/NLfamilypicture.jpg

MarkyMark
06-23-2005, 03:20 PM
Sorry to spoil your fun, but Monday night we saw the pistons at the cheesecake factory. After they left we followed Billups and McDyss, they led us to Sugars. You call that class? A Strip Club?? What losers!!!

coz
06-23-2005, 03:22 PM
uuugghhhhh....

i get it, i get it.........

Here's hoping you get a few of these heathens in your vicinity @ the SBC. Your tune will change.

timvp
06-23-2005, 03:23 PM
uuugghhhhh....

Exactly.

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/images/ent/ap/20050329/ny344_multimedia_6104510_wkd_fiveqs_master_p.sff.j pg

coz
06-23-2005, 03:25 PM
"This is Game 7. Stop you bitch ass crying and get into the tank."

LOL - because one's post count in not high does not mean one isn't on the board all of the time. I only post when I feel the need to get the beat down by your family.

Also, I never left the tank.

timvp
06-23-2005, 03:27 PM
"This is Game 7. Stop you bitch ass crying and get into the tank."

LOL - because one's post count in not high does not mean one isn't on the board all of the time. I only post when I feel the need to get the beat down by your family.

Also, I never left the tank.

Okay then wipe away the tears and man up.

No time for whiners.

Game 7.

redskinfan
06-23-2005, 03:40 PM
yeah they have class just look at them everytime a foul is called on them,very classy!!