BRHornet45
05-23-2012, 05:07 PM
*SMACK*

Lolzzzz

Venti Quattro
05-23-2012, 05:15 PM
http://sexuality.about.com/od/malesexualanatomy/a/micropenis.htm

thread = fail.

Obviously, the insecure "stretch" who makes a post without bringing a single basketball fact or reference got his moniker by a homely type of girl friend (or more likely a blind date set up by an emphatic friend) and was so named due to his lack of manhood:

1) as hormone therapy has not helped him and he is afraid to try some plastic surgery which would only at best bring him up to "minimal standards".

2) so then he spends his pathetic waking hours trying to stretch his "manhood"

Moreover, 16000 + takes and not a single memorable one that actually made a salient point on basketball?

LOL my beautiful and still petite wife is from Panama and if she did not kick your ass out of sympathy for your lack of masculinity, bring it on, former boxer here and Army doc here with training in the martial arts and while I am middle aged and "heading for the senior tour" in life; would still undoubtedly kick your hiding between a screen name *&^ anytime.

Venti Quattro
05-23-2012, 05:17 PM
My personal sad life story was a female athlete and friend who was an anthropology/women's study/foreign languages major (changed every six months and finally got a degree in "sports management") from one of the "lower rated" DC area colleges.

She actually believed that based on a sports and quasi anthropology background she could find easily job as an Indiana Jones type doing exciting missions for the government.

She started applying widely to senior GS and SES level {high governmental job level}with various agencies with acronyms for names.

She got one interview. They asked her was willing to go back and do the 2-3 years of school raise her 2.5 GPA enough and get some real job skills. Now she is a shift manager in a bar resturant and looking for the "next big opportunity" but sadly won't go back to school to chase her true dreams.

So enough of that will anyone beat the Spurs? Not! :flag: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: + soon to be a :lobt2:

Venti Quattro
Only responding to a mega-lame thread by another poster!

FYI: Licensed and board-certified in real life (and have been a paid sportswriter and sportsmedicle expert in the past as Kori knows and in fact is right now linked to me on a career related web site - admire her and her husband highly and their great work with this site) my LAL friend who probably has way too much time on his hands after the LAL's mega fail in round two, and again BRING basketball takes.

You actually do rather well on the basketball IQ scale IMO; despite the clownish picture you actually come accross as pretty knowledgeable and true fan to your LAL club!

Ok back to work now, all you basement dwellers and unemployed trolls (you know who you are can stay on line)

Venti Quattro
Hell "prison guards* probably do a lot better than most of you in this economy, and for those of you lacking in job skills or education - business will continue to boom in that sector (think of the criminals made in one night alone in OKC after those over zealous fans started shooting it up after the Thunder with the help of the zebras and some choking by LAL went onto the finals).

Moreover, for those not ready for a job "working" behind barsin the health care economy there are surely plenty of jobs these days emptying bed pans and the like for those of you who could not qualify or get through LPN, X ray school or the like and who knows maybe one or two of you out there may even be able to apply for medical school or a similar profession, but I am not holding my breath that many will make it through that demanding application or professional gauntlet.

NRHector
05-23-2012, 05:21 PM
damn venti be nice :lol

ElNono
05-23-2012, 05:21 PM
I think Kobe will finally hit the game-winner on this one, shutting up the doubters.

Let's be honest, this series could easily be 3-2 Lakers right now. This is definitely going 7.

Anyways, time to stroll to the cabinet and polish my 16 rings :toast

Venti Quattro
05-23-2012, 05:23 PM
So a "friend" of mine owes me money. He came over to my house the other day and soliticted my help. He said there was 10 bucks in it for me if I did 3 loads of laundry and washed all his dishes. I did it as fast as I could, about 2 hours after he asked, it was done. He was running out of tobacco, so I gave him the rest of my tobacco because he's a heavier smoker than I am. A little short on cash around this time of the month, he promised me that he'd have the money to me the next day. This was on Sunday. So, theoretically, by Monday I should have the money.

He says that he didn't get his check on Monday. Okay, I said, and I left it at that. I ask him again today, he says he has his check is here but he needs to get to the bank. Okay, I said, again. Tonight I go over to his apartment and he procedes to tell me that he spent my 10 dollars on something "we (his other friends) got some stuff and he didn't have the 10 dollars to pay me back." So he promises me the ten dollars on Wednesday. I have a busy day tomorrow so I won't find out until 4PM tomorrow if he's lying to me. He tells me to get a job because I don't make enough money. Well, if he'd pay me...

I've given a lot to this guy. He got meals at my apartment at least twice a week for six months last year. He didn't have cable so I let him watch whatever he wanted to watch, let him stay in my apartment from 6AM to 10PM every night and he was the one who left. When I went away on trips, he sometimes would have a key to let himself in. I subsequently found my VCR broken (brand-new). I even financed a tattoo about a year ago and it took him 8 months to get me 70 dollars for it. I even paid for the cream to keep it from becoming infected.

I want this "friend" out of my life. He's a user and he's found that the milk has gone sour on me so he's keeping other people a priority now that I don't have the cash to support his many habits. Because I don't get pissed and angry and curse in his face, he thinks I'm a pushoever. Some "friend."

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you do this to other people?

mavsfan1000
05-23-2012, 05:24 PM
:lmao

pass1st
05-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Son, somebody should make a thread titled: Eric Gordon healthy

fevertrees
05-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Olivia Wilde is fucking ugly as shit

Mal
05-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Son, somebody should make a thread titled: Eric Gordon healthy

Eric Gordon future club

Bill_Brasky
05-23-2012, 09:42 PM

And the award for least heterosexual statement ever made on spurstalk goes to......

Killakobe81
05-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Lakers number three story on Sportscenter :lol

Even when we lose, we are STILL the story. I would prefer they give OKC/SAS their time to shine ... I was hoping for a rest from LAkers drama, at least until the draft.

Killakobe81
05-23-2012, 09:48 PM

Crazy talk. I do prefer Scar Jo when it comes to fair skinned white girls ... but she is hot too ...

Josepatches_
05-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Another and 1 for Kobe

Lakers up 15-4

100%duncan
05-23-2012, 09:57 PM

That's gay.

Reck
05-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Crazy talk. I do prefer Scar Jo when it comes to fair skinned white girls ... but she is hot too ...

Venti Quattro
05-23-2012, 10:01 PM

This is coming from a guy who likes women who likes Diana Taurasi and women who look like men.

DMC
05-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Lakers number three story on Sportscenter :lol

Even when we lose, we are STILL the story. I would prefer they give OKC/SAS their time to shine ... I was hoping for a rest from LAkers drama, at least until the draft.
Two reasons:

A shit load of people are interested in the Lakers' success.

A shit load more are interested in the Lakers' failure.

After the Lakers get shit on, the other games are just a friendly pick up game. We all want to win, but we have a bit of satisfaction already.

ESPN knows that.

lefty
05-23-2012, 11:07 PM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/MYDQ_5wWDlWEb9oG_VsJzg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTU1MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnbaexperts/[email protected]

Reck
05-23-2012, 11:11 PM
Rick Ross?