PDA

View Full Version : Pistons will win Game 7

Nocioni
06-23-2005, 04:58 AM
I'm so certain of this... like i was certain a year ago that only the Pistons can beat the superstars-laden Lakers... when the Pistons were down 0-2 in the Finals, i did not doubt that they would eventually get out of that big hole... THEY DID... in Game 6, on the brink of elimination, the Pistons showed that they can win in the Spurs home court... there's no other team at present that can match the ability of the Pistons to rise up to a big challenge and beat all odds, as they always say... that's mainly because these guys have the never-say-die team spirit... and they know what to do on crucial moments... of course, they sometimes have lapses (Sheed's Game 5 blunder)... but they always assure they can bounce back after that... the team with the bigger heart wins a Game 7... the Spurs have the talent, but sorry to say they don't have a big heart that can be compared with the Pistons... Just imagine if the tides were reversed and it was the Spurs who lost the first two games, I'M DAMN SURE THE PISTONS WOULD HAVE CRUSHED THEM BY NOW... the inability of the Spurs to finish off the Pistons after Game 2 just shows that they can't win the series... So it has reached a Game 7... the hungrier team, the tougher team, the stronger team, the team with a bigger hearts always prevail in times like these... and mark my word.... (with due respect to the Spurs), at the sound of the final buzzer comes it's the PISTONS who will be celebrating!

Duncanoypi
06-23-2005, 05:20 AM
I already read that...hmmnnn...

Horry For 3!
06-23-2005, 05:23 AM
You have your opinion as I would expect for you to believe the Pistons will win because your a Pistons fan.

GrandeDavid
06-23-2005, 06:56 AM
Just imagine if the tides were reversed and it was the Spurs who lost the first two games, I'M DAMN SURE THE PISTONS WOULD HAVE CRUSHED THEM BY NOW... the inability of the Spurs to finish off the Pistons after Game 2 just shows that they can't win the series... So it has reached a Game 7... the hungrier team, the tougher team, the stronger team, the team with a bigger hearts always prevail in times like these... and mark my word.... (with due respect to the Spurs), at the sound of the final buzzer comes it's the PISTONS who will be celebrating!

Yet another (yawn) blind rant.

And what if the "tides were reversed" and it was the Pistons who had lost Games 3 and 4? Then the Spurs would've gotten out the brooms. You fail to realize and value that this series is in its seventh game. Both teams deserve respect. Don't question heart and other intangibles about which you obviously understand nothing. Both teams are comprised of highly paid professional athletes who have been doing this for years and for over 100 games since November. Sometimes teams outexecute each other.

And in feebly attempting to belittle the Spurs for "not finishing off Detroit" after the second game, you are essentially admitting that the Spurs are the better team.

Learn the game, learn your team, learn your team's opponent before blindly rambling nonsensical garbage. :rolleyes

Next!

spursupporter
06-23-2005, 07:07 AM
may the best team win

Duncanoypi
06-28-2005, 01:40 AM
where are you now my beloved countryman...?...

be brave enough to show up!...

Eva
06-28-2005, 02:14 AM
lmao

TMSKILZ
06-28-2005, 02:50 AM
Nocioni has been 0wned!

Pandaemonaeon
06-28-2005, 02:56 AM
I'm so certain of this... like i was certain a year ago that only the Pistons can beat the superstars-laden Lakers... when the Pistons were down 0-2 in the Finals, i did not doubt that they would eventually get out of that big hole... THEY DID... in Game 6, on the brink of elimination, the Pistons showed that they can win in the Spurs home court... there's no other team at present that can match the ability of the Pistons to rise up to a big challenge and beat all odds

http://img133.echo.cx/img133/981/hitwhitegirl4yx7wy3wv.gif

Nbadan
06-28-2005, 03:28 AM
Hey, at least Nocioni isn't a fair weathered fan. He believed that the Pistons could do it against the Spurs, but he was wrong. Now that the series is over, anyone who criticizes Nocioni for his unyeilding beliefs has little room to criticize T-Park for being a bandwagon fan.