PDA

View Full Version : How long do you date before you stop using condoms?

reason
05-24-2012, 02:21 PM
I've been with my GF a little less than a year but we still us condoms. How long do you all date before you stop using them? Or do you even use them at all from the start? As much as some of you are worried about a woman's past I'd assume you all use them religiously.
Well?

Reck
05-24-2012, 02:25 PM
It really shouldn't take more then 6 months to trust your partner completely. If she makes you use a condom for an extensive period of time then she doesn't trust you and relationship is doom to fail.

reason
05-24-2012, 02:26 PM
It really shouldn't take more then 6 months to trust your partner completely. If she makes you use a condom for an extensive period of time then she doesn't trust you and relationship is doom to fail.

Damn, maybe she's just using me for sex!?

Wilford Brimley
05-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Go ahead and stop using them now. That way you catch crotch rot from that stank ass poonani.

Reck
05-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Damn, maybe she's just using me for sex!?

Who says that's a bad thing? :hat

Be her man whore, Who gives a shit.

StudMuffin
05-24-2012, 02:29 PM
I'm never with any one woman for more than a few months so I couldn't tell you.

DisAsTerBot
05-24-2012, 02:31 PM
asap

reason
05-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Who says that's a bad thing? :hat

Be her man whore, Who gives a shit.

Well the sex is fantastic but I really do like this girl. Or maybe I'm confusing great sex with love. And for some reason using a condom doesn't really bother me that much.

cantthinkofanything
05-24-2012, 02:36 PM
IDK...just before anal?

Wilford Brimley
05-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Well the sex is fantastic but I really do like this girl. Or maybe I'm confusing great sex with love. And for some reason using a condom doesn't really bother me that much.

Oooohhhhh why didn't you just say you were a homo? Great sex with love? Lol GTFO of here.

Trill Clinton
05-24-2012, 02:46 PM
last time i used a condom i was 13. been raw doggin' ever since. life is too short to be worried about a std or HIV. you gotta choose your partners wisely and leave the rest in the lords hands.

ToughActinTinactin
05-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Forget that risk shit. I'd rather live a long life than risk it over a few hours of unprotected sex. Well for TC it's only a few minutes but still.

mrsmaalox
05-24-2012, 03:02 PM
So none of you guys use condoms for birth control?

reason
05-24-2012, 03:04 PM
What, no responses from the ladies? How long before you wait? And what doesn't make sense is that she doesn't make me wear one when she's orally servicing my needs.

Trill Clinton
05-24-2012, 03:07 PM

hell no.

cantthinkofanything
05-24-2012, 03:07 PM

uh...isn't that what the mouth is for

Reck
05-24-2012, 03:17 PM
last time i used a condom i was 13. been raw doggin' ever since. life is too short to be worried about a std or HIV. you gotta choose your partners wisely and leave the rest in the lords hands.

Your logic :lol

And using a condom at 13 :lol

What were you afraid of catching when you were 13 that you're not afraid of catching now when you're a full grown man?

You simply dont know what's out there, specially these days. If you dont know a chick you better protect yourself. I would never go all in at first.

Spurfect21
05-24-2012, 03:17 PM

Medically proven

Trill Clinton
05-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Your logic :lol

And using a condom at 13 :lol

What were you afraid of catching when you were 13 that you're not afraid of catching now when you're a full grown man?

You simply dont know what's out there, specially these days. If you dont know a chick you better protect yourself. I would never go all in at first.

I don't know bro. at 13 I thought wearing a condom was the cool thing to do. I guess i just wanted to say I wore it *trill shrug*

after that, the next girl let me stick the tip in and after that it was a wrap.

angelbelow
05-24-2012, 03:26 PM

Pretty difficult to get pregnant. I remember they made a big deal about pre-cum in those sex ed classes but its not potent enough. Even certain STDs are hard to contract when you don't use protection.

I think the first few weeks you should use a condom no matter what. Its just better to be safe than sorry. Instead of going by time and date, I would stop using it after around the 8th-10th time we did it.

ChumpDumper
05-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Pretty difficult to get pregnant.:lol

mrsmaalox
05-24-2012, 03:29 PM
*smh

z0sa
05-24-2012, 03:29 PM
I usually wear a condom just because I don't want any kids.. including in relationships. My ex's hated that shit and basically acted like I didn't trust them, even though I only do it to be safe and it's not like I prefer a rubber, obviously.. but I am way too young and do not love any woman enough yet to wanna share parenthood with her.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Pretty difficult to get pregnant. I remember they made a big deal about pre-cum in those sex ed classes but its not potent enough. Even certain STDs are hard to contract when you don't use protection.

I think the first few weeks you should use a condom no matter what. Its just better to be safe than sorry. Instead of going by time and date, I would stop using it after around the 8th-10th time we did it.

You can't teach this kind of stupidity, must be hereditary

lebomb
05-24-2012, 03:48 PM
My girls tubes are tied in knots.......I drop plenty man batter up in that camp.

:hat

DeadlyDynasty
05-24-2012, 03:49 PM
My girls tubes are tied in knots

Thank God for that.

Trill Clinton
05-24-2012, 04:05 PM
I usually wear a condom just because I don't want any kids.. including in relationships. My ex's hated that shit and basically acted like I didn't trust them, even though I only do it to be safe and it's not like I prefer a rubber, obviously.. but I am way too young and do not love any woman enough yet to wanna share parenthood with her.
ever heard of the pull out method?

benefactor
05-24-2012, 04:16 PM
My daughter's mom was on birth control when she got pregnant, so that makes me paranoid. My wife and I went without for a while but we don't want anymore kids so I started using them again and have for years now. I don't mind them really. Just throw it on and go to work.

bus driver
05-24-2012, 04:22 PM

i use the pull out technique :wakeup

angelbelow
05-24-2012, 04:22 PM
You can't teach this kind of stupidity, must be hereditary

You think its easy when you use the pull out method? Statistics and basic science disagrees with you.

I guess my comment was ambiguous, its difficult to get pregnant from precum and when you pull out.

benefactor
05-24-2012, 04:26 PM
To hell with pulling out. I'd wear the condom and blast while stroking with breasts bouncing any day of the week over pulling out.

bus driver
05-24-2012, 04:28 PM
To hell with pulling out. I'd wear the condom and blast while stroking with breasts bouncing any day of the week over pulling out.

how else am i suppose to get it in her mouth?

baseline bum
05-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Pull out technique is high school talk tbh. Once you start getting to college-age pussy and the bitches know how to fuck, that pull-out shit ain't happening.

angelbelow
05-24-2012, 04:38 PM

Pull out technique is high school talk tbh. Once you start getting to college-age pussy and the bitches know how to fuck, that pull-out shit ain't happening.

Never the less, its difficult to get pregnant with the pull out method.

If we're discussing preference, I don't really like condoms. I have to pull out unless she is on some kind of birth control. But even then, I'm used to pulling out, I like finishing on her lower back or chest.

AmericanPsycho
05-24-2012, 04:56 PM
I got snipped a few years back so I don't need condoms for birth control. I've always left the condom use up to the woman.

CuckingFunt
05-24-2012, 07:15 PM
This thread terrifies me. As do most Idiocracy moments.

The guys in here talking about the pull out method and how hard it is to make someone pregnant are probably the same ones who'd judge a girl negatively and/or call her a slut for having an abortion.

I've been in committed, monogamous, long term relationships that lasted several years, while on long term birth control, and used condoms every time. Not because either of us had trust issues, but because I don't want kids. On purpose or by accident. Ever. And not a single of the guys I've been with long term have complained about continuing to use them.

Thank goodness I date adults.

stxspurs
05-24-2012, 07:26 PM
she is making u use rubbers so u dont accidentally catch the clap from all the brothas she be raw doggin...very considerate!

stxspurs
05-24-2012, 07:28 PM

no thats wut dat ass is fo!

benefactor
05-24-2012, 07:49 PM
I've been in committed, monogamous, long term relationships that lasted several years, while on long term birth control, and used condoms every time. Not because either of us had trust issues, but because I don't want kids. On purpose or by accident. Ever.
:tu

angelbelow
05-24-2012, 07:56 PM
The guys in here talking about the pull out method and how hard it is to make someone pregnant are probably the same ones who'd judge a girl negatively and/or call her a slut for having an abortion.

So you think its easy for a girl to get pregnant with just precum? Talk to your doctor, its not that easy to get pregnant unless you actively try. Look at the science/statistics and stop reacting to your emotion.

Its possible to get pregnant while being on the pill but you have to hit a very specific timing window and a lot of factors have to go wrong.

I've been in committed, monogamous, long term relationships that lasted several years, while on long term birth control, and used condoms every time. Not because either of us had trust issues, but because I don't want kids. On purpose or by accident. Ever. And not a single of the guys I've been with long term have complained about continuing to use them.

lol. Why don't you just stop all together? If its entirely possible to get pregnant while using both the pill and a condom, why don't you just abstain?

angelbelow
05-24-2012, 08:20 PM
:tu

This isn't meant to be condescending why are you okay with the condom?

Do you feel that the difference in pleasure is not worth the risk? Have you ever considered a vasectomy or do you and your wife want to the leave the option of having a child open? A vasectomy is statistically safer than a condom (although more painful and has negative side effects.)

Maybe I'm still young and selfish but I definitely prefer no condom. I wouldn't remain in anything resembling a relationship if I was requested to use one after we got past the comfort stage.

mavs>spurs
05-24-2012, 09:53 PM
I don't mind them really.

You're not circumcised then I guess.

benefactor
05-24-2012, 10:04 PM
My brother-in-law and sister got pregnant after he got snipped...so I'd probably still be paranoid after that too. :lol

Like I said, they just don't bother me...I guess because sex with my wife is less about the "feeling" and more about the connection. Married sex is different than single sex. The relational bond is so much deeper that changes the level of emotional connection...so much so that it becomes less about what's going on physically.

benefactor
05-24-2012, 10:08 PM
You're not circumcised then I guess.
No anteater here tbh.

mavs>spurs
05-24-2012, 10:11 PM
how do you feel anything?

benefactor
05-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Can feel it just fine. Wouldn't use them if I felt nothing at all.

mavs>spurs
05-24-2012, 10:25 PM
not all circumcisions are created equally i guess

benefactor
05-24-2012, 10:25 PM
Guess not.

angelbelow
05-24-2012, 10:38 PM
My brother-in-law and sister got pregnant after he got snipped...so I'd probably still be paranoid after that too. :lol

Interesting.. I know its not 100%, at least not in the first couple of months. But on a whole its a lot safer than other methods.

benefactor
05-24-2012, 11:04 PM
He's the second person I know that it happened to. One of my wife's co-workers got pregnant after her husband had one. It's crazy because I'd never heard of it happening before that.

Pedobear1
05-24-2012, 11:05 PM
not all circumcisions are created equally i guess

Why would it matter, tbh? I'm not circumcised so I don't know what you'd feel differently..

angelbelow
05-24-2012, 11:11 PM
He's the second person I know that it happened to. One of my wife's co-workers got pregnant after her husband had one. It's crazy because I'd never heard of it happening before that.

Did a quick search. Supposed to wait a few weeks and have a 10-20 ejaculations to clear all the remaining sperm. But even after that, there is a possibility (.07% chance) of the women becoming pregnant. Crazy odds that you know of two :lol

mavs>spurs
05-24-2012, 11:18 PM
Why would it matter, tbh? I'm not circumcised so I don't know what you'd feel differently..

you lose 2/3 of the nerve endings in your dick with circumcision, including 20,000 specialized nerve endings that are different than the nerves in other areas. do a test, lightly brush your foreskin with a feather or something and see how sensitive it is and the way it tickles compared to like another area. circumcision was popularized in america by a religious nut who thought sex was the root of all evil and wanted to diminish the pleasure derived from sex/masturbation. to a lot of circumsised guys, sex with a condom is pointless it further diminishes any feeling that's left. but there are varying degrees of circumcision as opposed to how much is removed.

Pedobear1
05-24-2012, 11:27 PM
you lose 2/3 of the nerve endings in your dick with circumcision, including 20,000 specialized nerve endings that are different than the nerves in other areas. do a test, lightly brush your foreskin with a feather or something and see how sensitive it is and the way it tickles compared to like another area. circumcision was popularized in america by a religious nut who thought sex was the root of all evil and wanted to diminish the pleasure derived from sex/masturbation. to a lot of circumsised guys, sex with a condom is pointless it further diminishes any feeling that's left. but there are varying degrees of circumcision as opposed to how much is removed.

Lucky me, and you're right :wow So for circumcised people it just feels like...the rest? Damn:depressed

mavs>spurs
05-24-2012, 11:33 PM
^yeah its fucking retarded and one of the biggest hoaxes ever imposed on the american people. there have been lawsuits against hospitals once victims turned 18 because parents cannot consent FOR you when its a totally cosmetic procedure with no proven health benefits.

mavs>spurs
05-24-2012, 11:33 PM
not to mention once unprotected, the glans and remaining inner foreskin is exposed and keratinizes becoming dried out and less sensitive over time

CuckingFunt
05-25-2012, 02:58 AM
So you think its easy for a girl to get pregnant with just precum? Talk to your doctor, its not that easy to get pregnant unless you actively try. Look at the science/statistics and stop reacting to your emotion.

I have always been exceedingly careful about using protection, ever since I first became sexually active, and have never actively tried to get pregnant, because I don't want kids, yet I've had two miscarriages.

Without even getting into the issue of STIs, no method of protection is foolproof.

Wild Cobra
05-25-2012, 04:21 AM
You stop using condoms a couple months after she has her tubes tied, or after you have a vasectomy, unless you want kids with her. Even at that, condoms can fail too.

angelbelow
05-25-2012, 04:24 AM
I have always been exceedingly careful about using protection, ever since I first became sexually active, and have never actively tried to get pregnant, because I don't want kids, yet I've had two miscarriages.

Your personal experience doesn't represent people in general. Attempting to get pregnant in an ideal setting only yields about 10-20% success rate. Factor in pulling out, condoms, birth control and that % greatly reduces. You've gotten pregnant twice even though you used birth control and the guy used a condom? I doubt it but there is no way to prove it so assuming that you're telling the truth, you happen to be an exception and not the norm.

Its a good thing that you don't want kids. Two miscarriages likely means that something wrong. Sometimes its just poor luck but other times there are risk factors involved like obesity, drug abuse, biochemical imbalance, or just genetics. If you ever change your mind you should get checked up first and see if your health is an issue.

Insomniac
05-25-2012, 05:08 AM

I'd get a DNA test.

Latarian Milton
05-25-2012, 05:15 AM
parents have their kids circumcised to prevent them masturbating imho

I masterbate
05-25-2012, 05:35 AM

It doesn't work.

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 08:44 AM
^yeah its fucking retarded and one of the biggest hoaxes ever imposed on the american people. there have been lawsuits against hospitals once victims turned 18 because parents cannot consent FOR you when its a totally cosmetic procedure with no proven health benefits.

This again? m>s and his quixotic quest to end circumcision.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 09:26 AM

Rogue knows what's up because they don't brainwash the public about the subject in other countries

stxspurs
05-25-2012, 09:43 AM

They did it so u won't have a turtleneck full of head cheeze

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 09:46 AM
another ignorant myth that they push. 80% of the world does just fine with soap and water.

Should we also sew all vaginas shut at birth to prevent bleeding?

:rollin

djohn2oo8
05-25-2012, 09:56 AM
I see all the young chicks in SA with at least two kids. That right there discourages from stop using for a good while.

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 10:09 AM
another ignorant myth that they push. 80% of the world does just fine with soap and water.

Only 5% of the world has access to soap and water. And of those 5%, many are unwilling or uneducated in using it.

mrsmaalox
05-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Its a good thing that you don't want kids. Two miscarriages likely means that something wrong. Sometimes its just poor luck but other times there are risk factors involved like obesity, drug abuse, biochemical imbalance, or just genetics. If you ever change your mind you should get checked up first and see if your health is an issue.

Nah. 2 miscarriages likely means she's perfectly normal. The rate of miscarriage is actually estimated to be pretty high, up to about 50%. But it's impossible to determine an exact percentage because a high number of miscarriages occur before the woman even realizes she is pregnant, thus every normal, sexually active female will probably have at least 2 miscarriages in her lifetime. And while the miscarriages likely occur because of a fetal chromosomal abnormality, those abnormalities happen purely by chance, are in no way related to the parents, and very rarely recur.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 10:21 AM
Only 5% of the world has access to soap and water. And of those 5%, many are unwilling or uneducated in using it.

Misinformation

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Misinformation

Access to soap is a much larger global problem than circumcision.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 10:37 AM
^completr misinformation

leemajors
05-25-2012, 10:53 AM
Misinformation

about as reliable as your endless generalizations.

leemajors
05-25-2012, 10:54 AM
You think its easy when you use the pull out method? Statistics and basic science disagrees with you.

I guess my comment was ambiguous, its difficult to get pregnant from precum and when you pull out.

no, you're just fucking lucky.

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 10:58 AM
^completr misinformation

you're been brainwashed by the media and society to think that effective soap is available to the whole world

DMC
05-25-2012, 11:34 AM
I've been with my GF a little less than a year but we still us condoms. How long do you all date before you stop using them? Or do you even use them at all from the start? As much as some of you are worried about a woman's past I'd assume you all use them religiously.
Well?
Never stop using them. Your GF is probably fucking other people.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 11:51 AM
about as reliable as your endless generalizations.

:lol did you just generalize my posts in this thread as generalizations without providing any reasons why? ironic, but all my posts in this thread are absolute FACT. if your fragile psyche can't handle that son then I'd like to suggest that spurstalk may not be the best fit for you. the internet isn't for the easily offended or weak minded, there's a lot of stuff out there.

leemajors
05-25-2012, 12:06 PM
:lol did you just generalize my posts in this thread as generalizations without providing any reasons why? ironic, but all my posts in this thread are absolute FACT. if your fragile psyche can't handle that son then I'd like to suggest that spurstalk may not be the best fit for you. the internet isn't for the easily offended or weak minded, there's a lot of stuff out there.

you are circumcised and talking about how awesome it feels when you are not. i thought that shit was simple enough to leave out, son.

reason
05-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Well I asked her about it last night and right away she asked "have you been talking to your friends?", since that has never been an issue before. She said she doesn't want any children right now and we both don't know how serious our relationship is going to get. That was good enough for me and then we had great sex. Some of you have some nutty views about condoms.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 12:09 PM
you are circumcised and talking about how awesome it feels when you are not. i thought that shit was simple enough to leave out, son.

i'm not speaking from experience, i'm speaking from the scientific studies which conclude that 20,000 specialized nerve endings are lost due to circumcision and also the testimonies of many who were circumcised later in life and experienced both.

One could only reasonable assume that unnecessary amputation of healthy erogenous tissue serving a sexual function would lead to undesirable side effects.

leemajors
05-25-2012, 12:14 PM
i'm not speaking from experience, i'm speaking from the scientific studies which conclude that 20,000 specialized nerve endings are lost due to circumcision and also the testimonies of many who were circumcised later in life and experienced both.

there are studies that also show there is no loss of sensation, that's the point. you don't know. everyone is different.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 12:18 PM
there are studies that also show there is no loss of sensation, that's the point. you don't know. everyone is different.

:lmao those studies can only compare the parts of the penis that exist on both an intact and a circumcised penis..they cannot compare apples to oranges.

What's lost due to circumcision:

the ringed band
the foreskin and it's 20,000 specialized nerve endings
sometimes the frenulum

those studies ignore the fact that something is missing and only compare what is there after the amputation. i've seen them and they are bullshit.

the foreskin is the most touch sensitive tissue on either the male or female anatomy. more sensitive than the clitoris, or the eyelid. you're telling me losing that and it's protective function as well as the gliding action over the glans "doesn't affect sensation?"

you're in denial

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 12:24 PM

One could only reasonable assume that unnecessary amputation of healthy erogenous tissue serving a sexual function would lead to undesirable side effects.

The testimonies of people circumcised later in life really don't apply though do they? You'd have to have the testimony of someone who was circumcised as a baby and then grew up and had sex. Then they get in a time machine and go back in time to being baby again but not get circumcised and then has sex later. Get that testimony and I'll pay more attention.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 12:28 PM
also, those studies were done by american doctors who have an ax to grind. those doctors make a nice little profit off each circumcision that they perform. after it's done, they don't just discard your foreskin. they sell it to pharmaceutical companies and some of them end up in facial creams and makeup products. there is a big business in the US for mutilating baby boys penises. internationally, the significance of foreskin is universally recognized and virtually no country outside of the US, canada, and muslim countries practice it. And the numbers have fallen to almost nothing in canada in recent years. Great Britain used to practice it then stopped after world war 2 as evidence mounted that it was harmful and unnecessary. in fact, in many european countries infant circumcision is outright banned until the age of 18, when a person can consent on their own accord. Rates are actually dropping in the US significantly as well. I think it's something like 50/50 on babies being born today.

have you ever even studied the subject or it's history before you decide to disagree and attack me? circumcision was popularized in america by kellogg, the inventor of the cereal who was also a doctor. back then it was the belief among the medical community that masturbation was the cause of all kinds of crazy ailments such as blindness, insanity, and all sorts of other nonsense. the aim of infant circumcision was not only to reduce sexual pleasure, but to be done under no anesthesia so that the painful experience would serve as a mental deterrent. if you want to go back even further, the jews did it so that young men would be less worried about sex and therefore could devote their lives to their faith. It's long been known that the real aim behind circumcision was to reduce sexual pleasure, a side effect they don't tell you about in America today.

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 12:51 PM
also, those studies were done by american doctors who have an ax to grind. those doctors make a nice little profit off each circumcision that they perform. after it's done, they don't just discard your foreskin. they sell it to pharmaceutical companies and some of them end up in facial creams and makeup products. there is a big business in the US for mutilating baby boys penises. internationally, the significance of foreskin is universally recognized and virtually no country outside of the US, canada, and muslim countries practice it. And the numbers have fallen to almost nothing in canada in recent years. Great Britain used to practice it then stopped after world war 2 as evidence mounted that it was harmful and unnecessary. in fact, in many european countries infant circumcision is outright banned until the age of 18, when a person can consent on their own accord. Rates are actually dropping in the US significantly as well. I think it's something like 50/50 on babies being born today.

have you ever even studied the subject or it's history before you decide to disagree and attack me? circumcision was popularized in america by kellogg, the inventor of the cereal who was also a doctor. back then it was the belief among the medical community that masturbation was the cause of all kinds of crazy ailments such as blindness, insanity, and all sorts of other nonsense. the aim of infant circumcision was not only to reduce sexual pleasure, but to be done under no anesthesia so that the painful experience would serve as a mental deterrent. if you want to go back even further, the jews did it so that young men would be less worried about sex and therefore could devote their lives to their faith. It's long been known that the real aim behind circumcision was to reduce sexual pleasure, a side effect they don't tell you about in America today.

This is good schtick. Feigned outrage over circumcision while denying that access to soap and water is significant.

leemajors
05-25-2012, 12:52 PM

yeah, i think only 30% of the world is circumcised, and I believe 68% of those 30% are Muslim.

i would imagine all studies are done and/or funded by people with axes to grind as well.

leemajors
05-25-2012, 12:52 PM
This is good schtick. Feigned outrage over circumcision while denying that access to soap and water is significant.

esp relatively clean water.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 12:54 PM
:lol if your theory were correct, then why is the country with all the clean soap and water the one chopping off all the foreskins? you'd think poor countries would chop their dicks off in the name of cleanliness too, but most of them don't?

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 12:56 PM
esp relatively clean water.

Yes. In fact, it's been shown to be counterproductive to wash an uncircumcised penis in dirty water. Bacteria from the water will become trapped within the foreskin and continue to multiply until surgical removal of the penis is the only option.

MavDynasty
05-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Mavs>spurs are you circumcised or no?

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 12:58 PM
:lol if your theory were correct, then why is the country with all the clean soap and water the one chopping off all the foreskins? you'd think poor countries would chop their dicks off in the name of cleanliness too, but most of them don't?

Because our overuse and reliance on anti-bacterial soap and antibiotics has given rise to resistant bacteria.

leemajors
05-25-2012, 12:58 PM
I do agree with mavs>spurs that circumcision should not be the rule.

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 01:08 PM

Let's try an experiment.

Close your eyes. You're sitting alone in a room. Two people walk into the room. Both are naked men. One is an uncircumcised man from Africa. The other is a white circumcised man from the United States. A robotic voice from an unseen speaker tells you that you have to submit to anal sex from one of these men but you get to choose. The voice also tells you than one of them has AIDS. You are allowed to touch and smell their penises before you have sex. Which do you choose? Now, open your eyes. Are you comfortable with your decision?

mavs>spurs

thank you. if people want to surgically amputate part of their bodies for cosmetic reasons then it should be their choice and theirs only.

CuckingFunt
the foreskin is the most touch sensitive tissue on either the male or female anatomy. more sensitive than the clitoris, or the eyelid.

Per wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris): The tip or glans of the clitoris alone has more than 8,000 sensory nerve endings,[17] as much as or more than the human penis, as well as more than any other part of the human body.[17][18]

you're telling me losing that and it's protective function as well as the gliding action over the glans "doesn't affect sensation?"

Also per wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin): Moses and Bailey (1998) describe the evidence of sensory function as "indirect," and state that, "aside from anecdotal reports, it has not been demonstrated that this is associated with increased male sexual pleasure."[24] The World Health Organization (2007) states that "Although it has been argued that sexual function may diminish following circumcision due to the removal of the nerve endings in the foreskin and subsequent thickening of the epithelia of the glans, there is little evidence for this and studies are inconsistent."[25] Fink et al. (2002) reported "[a]lthough many have speculated about the effect of a foreskin on sexual function, the current state of knowledge is based on anecdote rather than scientific evidence."[26] Masood et al. (2005) state that "[c]urrently no consensus exists about the role of the foreskin."[27] Schoen (2007) states that "[a]necdotally, some have claimed that the foreskin is important for normal sexual activity and improves sexual sensitivity. Objective published studies over the past decade have shown no substantial difference in sexual function between circumcised and uncircumcised men."[28]

And if you think the clitoris and an eyelid are at all comparable in sensitivity, you're doing it very, very wrong.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Let's try an experiment.

Close your eyes. You're sitting alone in a room. Two people walk into the room. Both are naked men. One is an uncircumcised man from Africa. The other is a white circumcised man from the United States. A robotic voice from an unseen speaker tells you that you have to submit to anal sex from one of these men but you get to choose. The voice also tells you than one of them has AIDS. You are allowed to touch and smell their penises before you have sex. Which do you choose? Now, open your eyes. Are you comfortable with your decision?

:lol more misinformation with you. those studies that say "you have a 2% less chance of contracting HIV from unprotected sex if you are circumcised" are bogus. would you still have sex with someone with hiv just because you are circumcised? of course not. circumcision doesn't prevent HIV, condoms do.

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 01:12 PM
:lol more misinformation with you. those studies that say "you have a 2% less chance of contracting HIV from unprotected sex if you are circumcised" are bogus. would you still have sex with someone with hiv just because you are circumcised? of course not. circumcision doesn't prevent HIV, condoms do.

you didn't even pay attention. In the experiment, you're the receiver. You have to choose which of the naked men will put his penis inside of you. Sorry, you can't pick both.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Per wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris): The tip or glans of the clitoris alone has more than 8,000 sensory nerve endings,[17] as much as or more than the human penis, as well as more than any other part of the human body.[17][18]

Also per wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin): Moses and Bailey (1998) describe the evidence of sensory function as "indirect," and state that, "aside from anecdotal reports, it has not been demonstrated that this is associated with increased male sexual pleasure."[24] The World Health Organization (2007) states that "Although it has been argued that sexual function may diminish following circumcision due to the removal of the nerve endings in the foreskin and subsequent thickening of the epithelia of the glans, there is little evidence for this and studies are inconsistent."[25] Fink et al. (2002) reported "[a]lthough many have speculated about the effect of a foreskin on sexual function, the current state of knowledge is based on anecdote rather than scientific evidence."[26] Masood et al. (2005) state that "[c]urrently no consensus exists about the role of the foreskin."[27] Schoen (2007) states that "[a]necdotally, some have claimed that the foreskin is important for normal sexual activity and improves sexual sensitivity. Objective published studies over the past decade have shown no substantial difference in sexual function between circumcised and uncircumcised men."[28]

And if you think the clitoris and an eyelid are at all comparable in sensitivity, you're doing it very, very wrong.

Your information is incorrect. You say the clitoris has 8,000 nerves which is more than the penis? FALSE. the foreskin has 20,000 of them, as well as Meissner's corpuscles. removing the foreskin is akin to removing the clitoral hood. This article explains in better words than I can how mutilation has become a double standard.

http://www.dailytargum.com/opinion/columnists/mutilation-a-double-standard/article_beb1bb3a-7a1e-11e1-88d5-0019bb30f31a.html

Having sex with a circumcised man is uncomfortable for a woman in many cases. women who have experienced both almost exclusively prefer intact men and often complain of discomfort when having sex with a circumcised male. this discomfort (often pain) quickly trains her to avoid sex. She make excuses, like "I have a headache," "I'm too stressed-out about housework," or more honestly "I have a bladder infection/cystitis," or "I feel chafed," or "I feel bruised from last time."

If you are circumcised, you have been sexually mutilated. You are unable to have sex with a woman in anything close to a normal way. "Lovemaking techniques" and "communication" are tiny band-aids over the gaping wound that is your relationship. Your circumcision is the giant, bloody, severed ox head on the table, rotting and filled with maggots, that everyone, including your parents, ignores, while politely sipping cocktails and pretending everything is normal. You must face the fact that you were sexually mutilated by establishment rapists in white coats, and go through a grieving process.

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Your information is incorrect. You say the clitoris has 8,000 nerves which is more than the penis? FALSE. the foreskin has 20,000 of them, as well as Meissner's corpuscles. removing the foreskin is akin to removing the clitoral hood. This article explains in better words than I can how mutilation has become a double standard.

http://www.dailytargum.com/opinion/columnists/mutilation-a-double-standard/article_beb1bb3a-7a1e-11e1-88d5-0019bb30f31a.html

Having sex with a circumcised man is uncomfortable for a woman in many cases. women who have experienced both almost exclusively prefer intact men and often complain of discomfort when having sex with a circumcised male. this discomfort (often pain) quickly trains her to avoid sex. She make excuses, like "I have a headache," "I'm too stressed-out about housework," or more honestly "I have a bladder infection/cystitis," or "I feel chafed," or "I feel bruised from last time."

If you are circumcised, you have been sexually mutilated. You are unable to have sex with a woman in anything close to a normal way. "Lovemaking techniques" and "communication" are tiny band-aids over the gaping wound that is your relationship. Your circumcision is the giant, bloody, severed ox head on the table, rotting and filled with maggots, that everyone, including your parents, ignores, while politely sipping cocktails and pretending everything is normal. You must face the fact that you were sexually mutilated by establishment rapists in white coats, and go through a grieving process.

:downspin:

Trill Clinton
05-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Let's try an experiment.

this nigga:lol

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 01:33 PM
A recent Chinese study also came to this conclusion:

"There was a decrease in masturbatory pleasure and sexual enjoyment after circumcision, indicating that adult circumcision adversely affects sexual function in many men, possibly because of complications of the surgery and a loss of nerve endings."

http://www.mgmbill.org/kimpangstudy.pdf

Think about it CF..how could removing a piece of tissue that, if unfolded, is the size of an index card and packed full of specialized nerve endings different from those on other areas of the penis NOT affect sexual function? The 5 most touch responsive areas of the penis are removed with circumcision. This is the same tissue that serves to protect the glans and inner foreskin from drying out and keratinizing, resulting in further loss of sensation. You're being a sexist right now and of all people I wouldn't expect ultra liberal you to be an apologist for sexual mutilation. You are so sexist it isn't even funny, nothing I've ever said while trolling on this forum could ever compare. That is so fucking unfair and sexist to imply that it's okay to mutilate the penises of baby boys against their will, but NOT baby girls. That is despicable.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 01:37 PM
More points to consider:

Why are the USA and Israel two of the largest buyers of viagra in the world? Studies have shown no dysfunction in younger men, but in older men this is different. The foreskin has been shown to aid in maintaining an erection in older men who may need that extra "boost."

What about the psychological studies that show decreased self esteem and higher likelihood of engaging in violence towards women and rape in circumcised men?

What about the evidence that it affects maternal bonding and infant trust?

I want an honest, educated and informed answer.

MavDynasty
05-25-2012, 01:41 PM
tbh never had a girl complain about circumcised cock and not want anymore the next time

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 01:45 PM
more information for anyone who isn't a complete jackass and is interested, this will basically sum it up and tell you anything you need to know. it is written by a doctor.

www.lifepassages.net/foreskin.html

more good stuff

www.cirp.org/news

www.circumcisionharm.org/testimony.htm

http://voices.yahoo.com/circumcision-united-states-94469.html?cat=5

I highly encourage anyone who is interested in this enough to debate to check these out and take the time to learn more rather than just instantly dismiss what I am trying to say. There is some good information in those links which could provide you with a different perspective, CF i'd be really happy if you'd browse them and then we can debate about this some more in a civil manner.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 01:46 PM
tbh never had a girl complain about circumcised cock and not want anymore the next time

young american girls don't know the difference and have nothing to go by

MavDynasty
05-25-2012, 01:51 PM
:lol I never hit up a total whore so I guess you have a point tbh

I was always told foreskin smelled like shit and was more prone to disease by my Chinese mother

CuckingFunt
05-25-2012, 01:58 PM

Not even the opinion article you linked to says anything about there being over 20,000 nerve endings in the foreskin.

Incidentally, you are correct in making the comparison between a man's foreskin and the clitoral hood. They are essentially the same organ and serve the same function.

However, as I know from having one, the clitoral hood itself is relatively sparse in nerve endings. By design. It is intended to protect the sensitivity of the clitoral glans by dulling the sensation of every day, normal movement. To my knowledge, this is also the function of a man's foreskin. The common complaint about circumcision is not that the procedure removes a particularly sensitive organ, but that the shaft/head of the penis are themselves made less sensitive due to its removal.

For the sake of my own information, however, I went ahead and did some googling to get the skinny on your 20,000 nerve endings. Pretty amusing results, really. All that comes up are a number of anti-circumcision websites and articles claiming the foreskin is home to a huge nerve cluster, but providing not a single source for this information, as well as several people on message boards asking for the origin of this particular statistic. Near as I can tell, it's been made up out of thin air by the people whose shtick you've adopted.

Dude's got serious issues.

Goran Dragic
05-25-2012, 01:59 PM
If I had kids (:lol having kids) I probably wouldn't get them circumcised, even though I'm Jewish, as I think it's a primitive procedure and does compromise sexual pleasure. There is truth to the notion that Jews originally practiced circumcision to reduce temptations so men could worry about other shit. The result of that is a few million of us controlling the international banking industry :lol

That being said, I'm circumcised and it's not exactly a procedure I can have reversed unless the medical community gets hit with more money for stem cell research than it knows what to do with, so I don't see any reason to lose sleep over it.

leemajors
05-25-2012, 01:59 PM
dZy5lbWb9Xg

leemajors
05-25-2012, 02:01 PM
lol at the timing of those posts

CuckingFunt
05-25-2012, 02:01 PM
You're being a sexist right now and of all people I wouldn't expect ultra liberal you to be an apologist for sexual mutilation. You are so sexist it isn't even funny, nothing I've ever said while trolling on this forum could ever compare. That is so fucking unfair and sexist to imply that it's okay to mutilate the penises of baby boys against their will, but NOT baby girls. That is despicable.

You're right. If I had ever said anything that even hinted at the above sentiment, it would have been pretty dickish of me.

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 02:16 PM
A recent Chinese study

I stopped reading at that point.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-25-2012, 02:21 PM
Condoms make it much less enjoyable, I would go crazy if I had to use those things.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Lol m<s gets more animated over circumcision its cbf levels

Someone is uncomfortable with their mutilated penis I saaaaaiid

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 02:25 PM
So basically anyone or anything that is anti general mutilation is wrong, but your pro mutilation sources are right. Wow. The foreskin isnt sensitive huh? You're so open minded that you refuse to even check out the links in the above post and then maybe continue to investigate from there. U know if you'd actually hear the other perspective and still disagreed, id still disagree with you but at least I could respect that you were open minded.

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 02:41 PM
So basically anyone or anything that is anti general mutilation is wrong, but your pro mutilation sources are right. Wow. The foreskin isnt sensitive huh? You're so open minded that you refuse to even check out the links in the above post and then maybe continue to investigate from there. U know if you'd actually hear the other perspective and still disagreed, id still disagree with you but at least I could respect that you were open minded.

No one gives a shit. I've been happy with my penis my whole life. Trying to imagine sex feeling different with a foreskin is like trying to make a blind person understand what rings of Saturn look like.

Maybe you could start some kind of grass roots movement or something. Make up some "Save the Foreskin" shirts, website, etc. Raise money for stem cell foreskin regrowth research. Hell, I'll buy one of the shirts.

slick'81
05-25-2012, 02:47 PM
lol advark

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 02:49 PM
No one gives a shit. I've been happy with my penis my whole life. Trying to imagine sex feeling different with a foreskin is like trying to make a blind person understand what rings of Saturn look like.

Maybe you could start some kind of grass roots movement or something. Make up some "Save the Foreskin" shirts, website, etc. Raise money for stem cell foreskin regrowth research. Hell, I'll buy one of the shirts.

I've got a business model already prepared

cantthinkofanything
05-25-2012, 02:51 PM
I've got a business model already prepared

Step in the right direction.

If you're convinced about the increased pleasure to women, you should also maybe initiate a line of dildos with foreskin.

Or maybe create a device that holds the foreskin back so you can choose to go either way.

angelbelow
05-25-2012, 05:16 PM
Nah. 2 miscarriages likely means she's perfectly normal. The rate of miscarriage is actually estimated to be pretty high, up to about 50%. But it's impossible to determine an exact percentage because a high number of miscarriages occur before the woman even realizes she is pregnant, thus every normal, sexually active female will probably have at least 2 miscarriages in her lifetime. And while the miscarriages likely occur because of a fetal chromosomal abnormality, those abnormalities happen purely by chance, are in no way related to the parents, and very rarely recur.

Again, if she changes her mind and decides to have kids, I think what you just said is poor advice. The first miscarriage may indeed have "up to about 50%," although the statistic I'm looking at says "10-25%." I don't doubt you though, odds up to 50% sounds reasonable, but IMO, on the extreme end of the spectrum. The odds of a 2nd one happening in a row should be less likely assuming good health, environment, genetics etc.

Therefore, its better to be safe than sorry. There are many risk factors leading to miscarriages and you owe it to yourself, your partner, and to your potential child to make sure everything is fine.

angelbelow
05-25-2012, 05:40 PM
more information for anyone who isn't a complete jackass and is interested, this will basically sum it up and tell you anything you need to know. it is written by a doctor.

www.lifepassages.net/foreskin.html

more good stuff

www.cirp.org/news

www.circumcisionharm.org/testimony.htm

http://voices.yahoo.com/circumcision-united-states-94469.html?cat=5

I highly encourage anyone who is interested in this enough to debate to check these out and take the time to learn more rather than just instantly dismiss what I am trying to say. There is some good information in those links which could provide you with a different perspective, CF i'd be really happy if you'd browse them and then we can debate about this some more in a civil manner.

I'll check it out sometime. I don't have an opinion one way or the other and never thought about this topic but knowledge is good.

I just know that I don't like condoms and don't see myself ever tolerating them.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 06:03 PM
Lucky me, and you're right :wow So for circumcised people it just feels like...the rest? Damn:depressed

:lol i also like how cf dismisses the firsthand account of an intact male who speaks from experience that his foreskin is the most touch sensitive part of his penis. CF, you know how i know he's telling the truth? the circ scar for me is also highly sensitive and feels different than the rest.

leemajors
05-25-2012, 06:37 PM
lol it's a scar

are you just numb below it?

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 06:41 PM
what do you mean?

what im saying is where the scar is it's made up of a tiny fragment of remaining foreskin tissue. it's way more super sensitive to fine touch than the rest. tbh if it ever gets stimulated thoroughly during intercourse/masturbation, the orgasm is a lot more powerful.

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 06:45 PM
tbh circ'ed guys you're luck if you still have your frenulum intact, another highly erogenous zone. it's probably the most sensitive thing left if you're circed. sometimes that shit gets removed entirely :wow

Cant_Be_Faded
05-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Dude you seriously sit around experimenting by tickling various parts of your junk with feathers?

You take detailed notes too on a blog, or whottt?

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 07:04 PM
^:lmao lol no, it's just apparent. seriously trace along your circ star then lightly touch another part it feels different imho

stxspurs
05-25-2012, 10:37 PM
ok we all now that u know alot about anteater kacks....horray u

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 10:55 PM
^:lol the attitudes in america are funny. it's called being a fully intact male. the way you were made to be, with all of your man parts intact. surgically altered is the exception not the norm.

TE
05-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Incidentally, you are correct in making the comparison between a man's foreskin and the clitoral hood. They are essentially the same organ and serve the same function.

Yes. Since they embryonically originate from the same tissue, they essentially serve the same physiological functions as you stated in your initial post, among other things.

For the sake of my own information, however, I went ahead and did some googling to get the skinny on your 20,000 nerve endings. Pretty amusing results, really. All that comes up are a number of anti-circumcision websites and articles claiming the foreskin is home to a huge nerve cluster, but providing not a single source for this information, as well as several people on message boards asking for the origin of this particular statistic. Near as I can tell, it's been made up out of thin air by the people whose shtick you've adopted.

You suck at googling. I wanted to link a peer reviewed research publication or the Human Physiology book I used this past quarter but unfortunately I couldn't get to either one due to no access. Some simple googling and wallah:

The foreskin contains 20,000–70,000 erogenous nerve endings, the majority of which are concentrated in the ridged band, which encircles the inner opening of the foreskin. When the penis is flaccid, the nerve endings are protected but, when erect, they are exposed. Circumcision removes about three-fourths of the nerve endings in the penis, leaving the circumcised penis severely disabled by comparison.

http://www.opposingviews.com/arguments/the-foreskin-has-crucial-functions#

CuckingFunt
05-26-2012, 09:42 AM
You suck at googling. I wanted to link a peer reviewed research publication or the Human Physiology book I used this past quarter but unfortunately I couldn't get to either one due to no access. Some simple googling and wallah:

http://www.opposingviews.com/arguments/the-foreskin-has-crucial-functions#

I found that link while googling. I found several others that say the same thing. What I didn't find is a single source or study that backs up the claim. As I stated in the comment you quoted. The impression is that someone invented the statistic out of thin air and a bunch of other people have been parroting the same information.

Shame you can't link to your peer reviewed publication, because I would actually be quite curious to read it.

Avante
05-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Would just as soon forget about it before I'd use a condom.

mavs>spurs
05-26-2012, 01:16 PM
Triggered, the information is there but it's quite difficult to find and suppressed. Disappointing that you weren't able to link it, it
Would be great for the doubters to see. I speak from personal experience that the foreskin is the most sensitive part even If all I have are the tiny remnants around the scar.

I just want to see a world where people have access to the information before subjecting their children to this and subsequently their future partners as well. Check out some of the interesting takes on what some people feel are the consequences it has on sex and marriages. While I think some of it may be over exaggerated, there is definitely some truth there.

mavs>spurs
05-26-2012, 01:32 PM
some interesting pschological studies on the effects of infant circumcision:

http://epublications.bond.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1013&context=greg_boyle&sei-redir=1&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fscholar.google.com%2Fscholar_ url%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fepublications.bon d.edu.au%2Fcgi%2Fviewcontent.cgi%253Farticle%253D1 013%2526context%253Dgreg_boyle%26sa%3DX%26scisig%3 DAAGBfm0-7TLt0BzqxCWRjxEvKYEF9xE-SQ%26oi%3Dscholarr#search=%22http%3A%2F%2Fepublica tions.bond.edu.au%2Fcgi%2Fviewcontent.cgi%3Farticl e%3D1013%26context%3Dgreg_boyle%22

Results
The combined sample (n=77) reported that their circumcised sexual partners
were unhappy with their circumcision status significantly more often than
were their genitally intact sexual partners (p < .05). Also, their circumcised
partners experienced significant progressive decline in glans sensitivity
(p<.001), and had to use significantly different techniques when
masturbating (p<.001). Circumcised partners more often resorted to unsafe
sex practices; they were significantly more likely to engage in anal
intercourse (p<.05), and significantly more reluctant to use condoms due to
reduced sexual sensation (p<.05). Respondents reported significantly higher
mean discontent among their circumcised partners than among their genitally
intact partners (p<.05).
As compared with genitally intact men, circumcised men reported
significantly greater dissatisfaction with their orgasms (p<.05), and a wide Physical, Sexual and Psychological Effects of Male Infant
Circumcision: an Exploratory Survey
range of negative emotions associated with being circumcised (p<.05).
Previous research indicates women enjoy intercourse better with genitally
intact men.
(10,11)
In view of the present findings based on self-selected
participants, the possible negative effects of circumcision on adults’ sexual
function and psychological well-being need to be discussed in providing
informed consent for circumcision (sexual reduction surgery) of unconsenting male minors.

mavs>spurs
05-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Here's another scholarly journal on the effects of male circumcision on female sexual satisfaction. It harms you guys too.

http://xtulepinoy.tripod.com/sexualenjoyment.htm

http://www.cirp.org/library/general/hughes/

mavs>spurs
05-26-2012, 01:48 PM
A study by Gemmel and Boyle

http://epublications.bond.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1014&context=greg_boyle

Conclusions
• Neonatal circumcision is an unnecessary and destructive surgical procedure which
has long term adverse effects, including reduction in sexual sensation and a
negative impact on psychological/emotional well-being.
• Education/awareness campaigns for prospective parents and those already with
children, would be extremely beneficial towards;
(i) Dispelling myths – e.g., demystifying the role and functions of the
foreskin.
(ii) Addressing hygiene concerns – e.g., how to care for the naturally intact
penis.
(iii) Dispelling Cultural Myths – e.g., promoting the “normality” of the intact
penis, and addressing the common, but superficial myth that a boy must
look just like his father. 10
• Further research is needed to establish whether there is a relationship between
partial penile amputation (euphemistically termed circumcision) and subsequent
prostate disorders.

mavs>spurs
05-26-2012, 01:55 PM
This one is in fact probably the best of all, written by psychiatrist and psychotherapist John Rhinehart on the psychological effects of circumcision. If you don't read any of the others, you should read this one. It is fascinating, especially some of these 50 and 60 year old mens accounts and how the trauma was still there suppressed in their memories throughout their entire lives. Reading some of his accounts on particular patients of interest was fascinating, especially this one:

"BJ, 52 years old, came into therapy because he experienced "early issues coming up and polluting my life." During a particular session he kept using the term "cut off" in relation to family and other life issues. These issues had been triggered by his attending the bris (Jewish ritual circumcision) for a friend's newborn son. He heard the baby screaming and, much to his surprise, felt extremely uncomfortable, sweaty, dizzy, and aware that his genitals felt like they had suddenly been plunged into ice water and were "shrinking." Following this, he felt rage welling up at the idea that something was being taken from the baby--that he was being overpowered, reduced, and diminished against his will. BJ felt that this clearly related to his own neonatal circumcision. He was born three weeks before term weighing five pounds. He believes that he was not comforted or touched much after his premature birth or the circumcision which was performed on the third day in spite of his low birth weight. As we worked together, BJ made connections--cognitively, emotionally, and physically--between his early experience and his lifelong sense of anger, powerlessness, diminishment as a male, and underlying generalized ominous feeling that he was somehow going to be punished for being male. In photographs of himself as a young boy he noticed that he frequently had both hands covering his genitals. What also surfaced from a very young place was an incredulous "How can you do this to me--I can't trust you anymore," which reflected his feeling as an adult that people are untrustworthy. Connected with these was the belief that he was not supposed to cry or get mad as a result of what was done to him. Releasing and repatterning his feelings around his circumcision led to a significant increase in self-confidence, clarity in his relationships, and freedom to be the creative male person that he is without holding back because of fear of retaliation."

http://www.nocirc.org/articles/rhinehart1.php

AmericanWoman
05-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Would just as soon forget about it before I'd use a condom.

I'd tell you to forget about it unless you used one.

mavs>spurs
05-26-2012, 02:09 PM
By the way there are literally hundreds if not thousands of these, I'm not going to keep posting them endlessly but for anyone interested you can just find them on google by searching "psychological effects of circumcision"

Bill_Brasky
05-26-2012, 02:14 PM
^that shit makes it way less sensitive I know but I've never heard anything about psychological damage. Am I screwed?

mavs>spurs
05-26-2012, 02:20 PM
^that shit makes it way less sensitive I know but I've never heard anything about psychological damage. Am I screwed?

when were you born? the doctor may have used anesthesia. when i was born it wasn't the norm..and everyone reacts differently i guess. i don't think you can really make blanket statements with something like this. i do know that hundreds of infants have died of shock over the pain though. perfectly healthy little baby boys died on the circumcision table for no reason.

UZER
05-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Does anyone else find m>s avatar pic to be a little funny considering this topic?

His pic is a dude holding a phallus shaped object with two fingers in the snip snip position.

mavs>spurs
05-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Jet smoking a victory cigar after winning the championship? You're reaching :lol

UZER
05-26-2012, 05:01 PM
:lol

I honestly dont care one way or the other. Was just ready through the thread and thought it was funny.

MANGINA
05-26-2012, 05:21 PM
I haven't used a condom in decades and was tested last year and came up clean.

cantthinkofanything
06-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Well...mavs>spurs will be happy...

German judges rule parents can be brought to court for circumcising children

http://www.timesofisrael.com/german-court-prohibits-circumcisions/

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 05:23 PM
oh shit, already made a thread in the political forum before i saw this. good post, major victory for human rights.

cantthinkofanything
06-26-2012, 05:26 PM
oh shit, already made a thread in the political forum before i saw this. good post, major victory for human rights.

If this carries over to the U.S., will you sue your parents for mental anguish?

cantthinkofanything
06-26-2012, 05:28 PM
btw...I seem to remember the last time that the Germans had a problem with Jews and their traditions. Didn't really turn out well for a lot of people.

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 05:32 PM
If this carries over to the U.S., will you sue your parents for mental anguish?

no i'm currently in the process of suing the hospital and doctor who lied to my parents about the procedure. As far as my parents go, I have worked things out with them, they are regretful and admit they made a mistake out of ignorance.

PS check out foregen.org if you want to take control of your life and promote bodily integrity

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 05:36 PM
my legal strategy is that the consent was coerced and no consent can be granted for a non medical cosmetic/religious procedure. also, it's been done before:

H8szj1jFCWM

cantthinkofanything
06-26-2012, 05:39 PM
no i'm currently in the process of suing the hospital and doctor who lied to my parents about the procedure. As far as my parents go, I have worked things out with them, they are regretful and admit they made a mistake out of ignorance.

PS check out foregen.org if you want to take control of your life and promote bodily integrity

I would think there is a statute of limitations on that. Wait...did they just recently talk you in to a circumcision?

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 05:42 PM
I would think there is a statute of limitations on that. Wait...did they just recently talk you in to a circumcision?

statute of limitations says i have until i'm 24 that's why i'm suing now.

Agloco
06-27-2012, 01:42 PM

Or perhaps she just doesn't want to use or can't use birth control and doesn't want your illegitimate child.

Agloco
06-27-2012, 01:44 PM
statute of limitations says i have until i'm 24 that's why i'm suing now.

Still with that?

I'm on the fence as to whether or not you're serious about the entire matter, however I wish you best of luck in your quest.

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 02:49 PM
Still with that?

I'm on the fence as to whether or not you're serious about the entire matter, however I wish you best of luck in your quest.

why wouldn't i be serious? i've given plenty of reasons why the practice is beyond retarded. removal of healthy erogenous tissue (with 20,000 specialized nerve endings) can't be good for sexual function.

it's time this subject was brought out of the dark. sexually assaulting infants in a way that does irreparable damage is not okay, i think if society is to ever progress and become less violent it starts here. all the countries who circumcise are violent and always at the root of the worlds problems and conflicts (middle east, israel, US)

Viva Las Espuelas
06-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Does anyone else find m>s avatar pic to be a little funny considering this topic?

His pic is a dude holding a phallus shaped object with two fingers in the snip snip position.

Not really. I find all Mavs related stuff humorous because they're all laughable. Especially that pip squeak in the pic.