PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow

Pages : [1] 2

Avante
05-25-2012, 07:28 AM
The media adores this guy.

What exactly will he be doing as a Jet? There will be scenarios where it's Tebow time? He'll run a series tailor made for his skills? How will Sanchez feel about this? Yes it is important. A team has two giants, the head coach and the starting QB. You don't treat your starting QB like the Jets will be treating Sanchez if there is a "Tebow time".

What if Sanchez has a bad game? Hell yes...TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW!...will be the chant. Then if he is put in, now what?

Hell yes Mark Sanchez will say all the right things but he's not at all happy with the situation, what QB would be?

Goran Dragic
05-25-2012, 08:06 AM
sup RaZon

Avante
05-25-2012, 08:16 AM
sup RaZon

Still playing the goof:rolleyes Dude!

Goran Dragic
05-25-2012, 08:17 AM
Still playing the goof:rolleyes Dude!
Cool story RaZon

:lol Alex Smith

manufan10
05-25-2012, 08:36 AM
What happened to RaZon's original account?

:lol RaZon

Avante
05-25-2012, 10:32 AM
What happened to RaZon's original account?

:lol RaZon

RaZon was a character played on another board. Because he was so entertaining I was asked to bring him here. I finally got bored with the gig.

Goran Dragic
05-25-2012, 11:56 AM
:lol you finally got bored with the gig? You post the exact same way with this new account as you did with RaZon.

Goran Dragic
05-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Great defense, weak division, one play from being in last seasons SB. Now add Randy Moss, Mario Manningham, Brandon Jacobs. What's not to like?

Alex Smith was one game away from the SB last season. Now add, Randy Moss, Mario Manningham, A.J.Jenkins and Oregon speedster LaMichael James. The defense is still intact. They play in the weakest division in the NFL.

What's not to like?

:cry I got rid of the RaZon shtick even though these two posts are practically identical :cry

Blake
05-25-2012, 12:03 PM
:cry I got rid of the RaZon shtick even though these two posts are practically identical :cry

:lol

He probably just forgot his RaZon password

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 06:36 PM

He probably just forgot his RaZon password

can i have the pw to blake? i'm trying to work on faking gay so i can befriend some supermodels

Blake
05-25-2012, 11:51 PM
Neat

Avante
05-26-2012, 12:05 PM

You sure seem worried about me...why? I couldn't care less about you, yet here you are all wrapped up in me....weird.

Goran Dragic
05-26-2012, 12:08 PM
You sure seem worried about me...why?
Stupid people bother me. Your opinions about Alex Smith are stupid.

Avante
05-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Stupid people bother me. Your opinions about Alex Smith are stupid.

You really are an idiot aren't you? Do you know anything at all about the NFL?

Alex Smith was a couple fumbles away from being a SB QB. He finally had a season with a real coach. He now will be in the best situation he's been in his career and here you are acting a total moron. Do this stupid, watch what happens this season. If the guy fucks up...THEN...run your big mouth. I'm thinking he'll have a great season and you'll look like what you have been, that being a moron.

Tell me about all those Niner QB's that came before Alex Smith, take me back to Y.A.Tittle, oh yeah, you can't.

Blake
05-26-2012, 02:00 PM
lol RaZon

Goran Dragic
05-27-2012, 10:14 AM
You really are an idiot aren't you? Do you know anything at all about the NFL?
I know you need an elite QB to win a superbowl in today's NFL.

Avante
05-28-2012, 07:09 AM
I know you need an elite QB to win a superbowl in today's NFL.

Lee Evans catches that pass, Ted Ginn doesn't get hurt. Now it's Alex Smith vs Joe Flacco in the last SB. Neither an "elite" QB.

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Goran Dragic
05-28-2012, 07:38 AM
:lol but Lee Evans didn't catch that pass, and Ted Ginn did get hurt, so instead it was Tom Brady vs. Eli Manning.

manufan10
05-28-2012, 10:51 AM
Lee Evans catches that pass, Ted Ginn doesn't get hurt. Now it's Alex Smith vs Joe Flacco in the last SB. Neither an "elite" QB.

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

So did they make it to the SB?

O.J. Simpson
05-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Avante is fucking dumber than RaZon. How is this possible?

Bill_Brasky
05-29-2012, 12:00 PM
:lol but Lee Evans didn't catch that pass, and Ted Ginn did get hurt, so instead it was Tom Brady vs. Eli Manning.

:lol while we're in "things that never really happened" land, Welker caught that pass and the Pats won the SB! I was right!!

manufan10
05-29-2012, 04:40 PM
:lol while we're in "things that never really happened" land, Welker caught that pass and the Pats won the SB! I was right!!

Stevie Johnson
05-29-2012, 11:47 PM
The impending doom of the Jets is gonna make for great TV this year.

Avante
06-04-2012, 04:23 AM

ZOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....right over your head:rolleyes

Avante
06-04-2012, 04:24 AM
Avante is fucking dumber than RaZon. How is this possible?

I noticed you do nothing but play silly shit like that. Can you do anything else?

Avante
06-04-2012, 04:25 AM
So did they make it to the SB?

Were they not a couple plays away? Which should tell you what?

Blake
06-04-2012, 08:08 AM
Were they not a couple plays away? Which should tell you what?

That a good QB puts you over the top

Avante
06-04-2012, 07:17 PM
That a good QB puts you over the top

Well then where were Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees?

Avante
06-04-2012, 07:45 PM
You're pretty cute Avante. Would you be down for some gay sex?

Grow up.

Bill_Brasky
06-04-2012, 08:01 PM
You're pretty cute Avante. Would you be down for some gay sex?

:lmao I love everything that this post implies

Avante
06-04-2012, 08:03 PM
:lmao I love everything that this post implies

Never seen so many kids on a board as I do this one.

Blake
06-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Well then where were Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees?

Both of those guys have won Super Bowls.

lol RaZon

Avante
06-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Both of those guys have won Super Bowls.

lol RaZon

Well no shxt:rolleyes

OBVIOUSLY I was taking about in 2011. Rodgers and Brees were the two top NFC QB's. So why did the 5 and 7 ranked play in the NFC Championship game if it's all about QBing?

Tony Romo had a far superior QB ranking than Eli Manning. So why wasn't Dallas....................

Do your homework it helps.

Blake
06-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Well no shxt:rolleyes

OBVIOUSLY I was taking about in 2011. Rodgers and Brees were the two top NFC QB's. So why did the 5 and 7 ranked play in the NFC Championship game if it's all about QBing?

Tony Romo had a far superior QB ranking than Eli Manning. So why wasn't Dallas....................

Do your homework it helps.

If you want Alex, great, take him. I'll take Rodgers.

lol RaZon

Avante
06-05-2012, 09:21 AM
If you want Alex, great, take him. I'll take Rodgers.

lol RaZon

Really not getting it are you?

Hell yes a QB is important...NO DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who doesn't know that? That's not what I'm saying at all.

This is , and please do your very best to pay attention.

You can play great defense, win the turnover battle, play smart meaning no stupid penalties and win in the NFL. You do not have to have a great passing game. We saw Tim Tebow make it how far? Yes Flacco and Smith are not "GREAT" QB's yet they were just a few plays away from meeting in the SB.

Drew Brees had an amazing year in 2011 yet ended up losing to the lowly Alex Smith, how did that happen? Yep...turnovers!!!!!!!!!!!! Doin't tell me....it's all about QB play....that tells me you have no clue how this works. You get a return score, a def touchdown, a couple FG's, that gives you 20 points. Your D is only giving up 17. Now figure it out rookie....ok?

YES YES YES AND YES every team wants Dew Brees. With a great QB everything is easier. With a great/elite QB you can get away with a so so defense/running game. You can make mistakes because that stud QB can bail you out.

Ok you finally got it?

Blake
06-05-2012, 09:34 AM
lol RaZon

Avante
06-05-2012, 09:37 AM
lol RaZon

translation

You got it but it takes me awhile to figure things out.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-05-2012, 09:37 AM

Hell yes a QB is important...NO DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who doesn't know that? That's not what I'm saying at all.

This is , and please do your very best to pay attention.

You can play great defense, win the turnover battle, play smart meaning no stupid penalties and win in the NFL. You do not have to have a great passing game. We saw Tim Tebow make it how far? Yes Flacco and Smith are not "GREAT" QB's yet they were just a few plays away from meeting in the SB.

Drew Brees had an amazing year in 2011 yet ended up losing to the lowly Alex Smith, how did that happen? Yep...turnovers!!!!!!!!!!!! Doin't tell me....it's all about QB play....that tells me you have no clue how this works. You get a return score, a def touchdown, a couple FG's, that gives you 20 points. Your D is only giving up 17. Now figure it out rookie....ok?

YES YES YES AND YES every team wants Dew Brees. With a great QB everything is easier. With a great/elite QB you can get away with a so so defense/running game. You can make mistakes because that stud QB can bail you out.

Ok you finally got it?
For someone who loves to call people childish so much, you sure do love typing like an adolescent raging on puberty hormones.

Avante
06-05-2012, 09:39 AM
For someone who loves to call people childish so much, you sure do love typing like an adolescent raging on puberty hormones.

How else do you communicate with kids? You go down to their level, no way they can come up to mine.

It's so very easy and obvious. Play great D, win the turnover battle, play great special teams and you will win in the NFL. Kids can't seem to understand that.

Blake
06-05-2012, 10:24 AM
translation

You got it but it takes me awhile to figure things out.

Translation

Laughing out loud at the idiot RaZon.

49ers were lucky to have the pieces they did around Smith to get that far. A decent QB would have gotten them past the Giants.

Blake
06-05-2012, 10:28 AM
How else do you communicate with kids? You go down to their level, no way they can come up to mine.

It's so very easy and obvious. Play great D, win the turnover battle, play great special teams and you will win in the NFL. Kids can't seem to understand that.

lol Conan the Barbarian

Avante
06-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Translation

Laughing out loud at the idiot RaZon.

49ers were lucky to have the pieces they did around Smith to get that far. A decent QB would have gotten them past the Giants.

Do you know anything at all about the NFL?

Alex Smith had a QB ranking that puts him in the top 10 QB's in the league. Higher than Big Ben, Phil Rivers. He only threw 5 INT's.

Dude, you might wanna cool that word...idiot. You don't appear to know a thing about this.

Avante
06-05-2012, 10:43 AM
lol Conan the Barbarian

Do you read at all? Why not do just a little homework...ok? You seem to be some kid who watched football on TV.

Blake
06-05-2012, 11:10 AM
lol gambling on sports for a living

Goran Dragic
06-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Play great D, win the turnover battle, play great special teams and you will win in the NFL. Kids can't seem to understand that.
2011 Giants
2010 Packers
2009 Saints
2008 Steelers
2007 Giants
2006 Colts

The last 6 superbowl teams all have a common denominator. It isn't great defense, it isn't great special teams, and winning the turnover battle is a given. The common denominator is an elite QB and a passing game that could march down the field and get points at will. You don't seem to get it isn't the 80s or even early 2000s anymore. You're not gonna see a Trent Dilfer vs. Kerry Collins type superbowl anytime soon.

Goran Dragic
06-05-2012, 11:18 AM

Alex Smith had a QB ranking that puts him in the top 10 QB's in the league. Higher than Big Ben, Phil Rivers. He only threw 5 INT's.

Dude, you might wanna cool that word...idiot. You don't appear to know a thing about this.
You're talking out of both ends of your mouth...in one post you're saying you don't need a stud QB to win a superbowl and then in the next post you're trying to argue Alex Smith is a stud QB. If you really though Alex Smith was a stud QB, you wouldn't feel the need to argue that the 49ers don't need a stud QB to win a superbowl. On the other hand, if you really thought the 49ers didn't need a stud QB to win a superbowl, you wouldn't feel the need to argue Alex Smith is a stud QB.

We both know Alex Smith was a game manager while Big Ben and Phillip Rivers are expected to carry the offense. Obviously Smith is gonna throw less interceptions when his team doesn't need a herculean effort from him to win games. You're also being intellectually dishonest comparing a career year for Smith that's basically an anomaly with respect to his career numbers to what was a down year for Big Ben or Rivers. Is it even a question who the worst QB is of the 3? Do you seriously think Alex Smith is comparable to Rivers or Roethlisberger because of one year where he had a low amount of interceptions?

Pelicans78
06-05-2012, 06:18 PM
The 49ers won because the Saints defense crapped the bed late in the 4th quarter.

DMC
06-05-2012, 06:43 PM
You know it's RaZon because he has to edit every other fucking post.

The Tim Tebow train derailed last season. Soon Timsanity and Linsanity will get together and create a new singularity.

Avante
06-05-2012, 07:58 PM
lol gambling on sports for a living

That confuses the hell out of you doesn't it? You don't have a clue how that is done do you?

Avante
06-05-2012, 08:05 PM
You're talking out of both ends of your mouth...in one post you're saying you don't need a stud QB to win a superbowl and then in the next post you're trying to argue Alex Smith is a stud QB. If you really though Alex Smith was a stud QB, you wouldn't feel the need to argue that the 49ers don't need a stud QB to win a superbowl. On the other hand, if you really thought the 49ers didn't need a stud QB to win a superbowl, you wouldn't feel the need to argue Alex Smith is a stud QB.

We both know Alex Smith was a game manager while Big Ben and Phillip Rivers are expected to carry the offense. Obviously Smith is gonna throw less interceptions when his team doesn't need a herculean effort from him to win games. You're also being intellectually dishonest comparing a career year for Smith that's basically an anomaly with respect to his career numbers to what was a down year for Big Ben or Rivers. Is it even a question who the worst QB is of the 3? Do you seriously think Alex Smith is comparable to Rivers or Roethlisberger because of one year where he had a low amount of interceptions?

Do you really think I think Alex Smith is an elite QB? Hell no he isn't. He is a "good" QB who can win in the NFL as opposed to a bad QB who can't. I'm just saying he's all the Niners need as is. With Gore, Vernon Davis, his new flock of receivers he can take them to the SB. A team with that defense/running game can win the big one without that elite QB.

My argument is that Alex Smith is beyond a decent QB. He is among the top half not the bottom half of starting QB's.

Avante
06-05-2012, 08:06 PM
The 49ers won because the Saints defense crapped the bed late in the 4th quarter.

The Giants beat the Niners because of fumbles. Ok now what?

Avante
06-05-2012, 08:23 PM
2011 Giants
2010 Packers
2009 Saints
2008 Steelers
2007 Giants
2006 Colts

The last 6 superbowl teams all have a common denominator. It isn't great defense, it isn't great special teams, and winning the turnover battle is a given. The common denominator is an elite QB and a passing game that could march down the field and get points at will. You don't seem to get it isn't the 80s or even early 2000s anymore. You're not gonna see a Trent Dilfer vs. Kerry Collins type superbowl anytime soon.

You might wanna do your homework. Look at Big Ben in 2008 and Eli in 2007. Tell me what you see.

:rolleyes

Who did Peyton beat? Yep, Rex Grossman.
Eli beat the great Tom Brady twice!
Look at Kurt Warner in 2008 compared to Big Ben.

How many times did the best QB win those SB?

Blake
06-05-2012, 09:37 PM
That confuses the hell out of you doesn't it? You don't have a clue how that is done do you?

naw, I just laugh at people that are so obviously full of shit.

that's you, RaZon.

Avante
06-05-2012, 09:54 PM
naw, I just laugh at people that are so obviously full of shit.

that's you, RaZon.

I'll go real slow, do your best...ok?

When it comes to the NFL there are certain fundamentals all of us serious betters use. It starts with what role these teams are playing. They will be one of four things.

home fav
home dog
road fav
road dog

Historically speaking the best play is a small home dog. A team playing at home getting points. As a serious player it's your job to find out how these teams play in that weeks role. Yes that info is easy to find, if you know where to look.

Home and road and what "spot" a team is in that week are other things you use to get a feel for what is the right side. Remember you are dealing with a number, not who wins the game.

These teams have personalities, they have tendancies. You search those out. Some play great heading into a bye week, some suck, some play great coming off a bye, some suck. Some teams are terrible on the road, some are great at home. Just look at the NBA.

Since I don't have a job due to retirement I have all the time in the world to be a success at this. You do the homework you will win far more than you lose. Yes without spending the time and doing the work Joe Public stands no chance at all.

I will win 6/7 out of 10.

Blake
06-06-2012, 08:17 AM
at this point, you actually have less cred on this board than Joe Public.

TampaDude
06-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Since I don't have a job due to retirement I have all the time in the world to be a success at this. You do the homework you will win far more than you lose. Yes without spending the time and doing the work Joe Public stands no chance at all.

Translation: You don't have a job because you got fired from Dairy Queen for masturbating into the soft serve, and you spend your time trolling message boards from your parents' basement, while dreaming of actually being smart enough to not lose your entire allowance gambling on sports. :lol

Avante
06-06-2012, 08:53 AM
at this point, you actually have less cred on this board than Joe Public.

Flew right over your head didn't it? Totally clurless about the realities of sports wagering aren't you? Just some kid who watches football on TV:rolleyes

You do know that us grown ups do bet on football, right?

Avante
06-06-2012, 08:56 AM
Translation: You don't have a job because you got fired from Dairy Queen for masturbating into the soft serve, and you spend your time trolling message boards from your parents' basement, while dreaming of actually being smart enough to not lose your entire allowance gambling on sports. :lol

You don't even know how to do a translation right:rolleyes

Avante
06-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Will somebody please take some time and actually bone up on this stuff before posting? Do some homework for Christ's sake. Very disappointed with the level of...DUH!...I see here.

Look at what kind of season Eli Manning had the first time he won a SB, he was an elite QB? No he beat an elite QB. Big Ben ws an elite QB when he won his first SB? Hell no he wasn't.

So many here totally clueless.

Blake
06-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Flew right over your head didn't it? Totally clurless about the realities of sports wagering aren't you? Just some kid who watches football on TV:rolleyes

You do know that us grown ups do bet on football, right?

you are full of shit until proven otherwise.

It's that simple.

Avante
06-06-2012, 09:45 AM
you are full of shit until proven otherwise.

It's that simple.

I would need to lie about that? Why? So I know all that stuff about how to pick a winner yet I don't gamble...hahaha!!!!!! Why would anyone know about how these teams perform vs the spread on a Monday night as a road dog if they didn't gamble? Well?

Why do I buy the Marc Lawrence betting guide every year, to look at the pictures:rolleyes

I've never seen anyone so out of it as you are. You really don't understand anything I'm talking about do you? There are gamblers.

You will have a phone number, sometime before a game you will make a call. Somebody you don't know will answer. You simply say...

I'll play a dime on...

Chicago plus
Denver plus
I'll lay with Green Bay

You will have that read back to you, where you say...right.

If you win you will pick your money up at a local bar, if you lose you will leave the money at the bar. You play 110 to win a 100 that 10 is known as the vigorish or the juice. The bookmaker pockets the juice.

A betting line is designed to get 50/50 action. So the house can use the winning to pay out the losing.

I just know all that so I act like I'm a gambler:rolleyes

Blake, you really do need to get out more.

johnsmith
06-06-2012, 09:50 AM
So I know all that stuff about how to pick a winner yet I don't gamble...hahaha!!!!!! Why would anyone know about how these teams perform vs the spread on a Monday night as a road dog if they didn't gamble? Well?

:rollin

johnsmith
06-06-2012, 09:52 AM
I mean, you would have to be a professional gambler living the life in Vegas to know that this stuff is important.

They made that movie with Pacino and McConaughey about you didnt they?

Blake
06-06-2012, 10:01 AM
I would need to lie about that? Why?

You don't need to lie. You just like to lie.

It's ok though. You aren't the first internets liar and you definitely won't be the last.

So I know all that stuff about how to pick a winner yet I don't gamble...hahaha!!!!!! Why would anyone know about how these teams perform vs the spread on a Monday night as a road dog if they didn't gamble? Well?

Why do I buy the Marc Lawrence betting guide every year, to look at the pictures:rolleyes

I've never seen anyone so out of it as you are. You really don't understand anything I'm talking about do you? There are gamblers.

You will have a phone number, sometime before a game you will make a call. Somebody you don't know will answer. You simply say...

I'll play a dime on...

Chicago plus
Denver plus
I'll lay with Green Bay

You will have that read back to you, where you say...right.

If you win you will pick your money up at a local bar, if you lose you will leave the money at the bar. You play 110 to win a 100 that 10 is known as the vigorish or the juice. The bookmaker pockets the juice.

A betting line is designed to get 50/50 action. So the house can use the winning to pay out the losing.

I just know all that so I act like I'm a gambler:rolleyes

For all I know, you copy and pasted all of that from someone else.

If you want cred, you have to show results.

It's really that simple.

Avante
06-06-2012, 10:08 AM
You don't need to lie. You just like to lie.

It's ok though. You aren't the first internets liar and you definitely won't be the last.

For all I know, you copy and pasted all of that from someone else.

If you want cred, you have to show results.

It's really that simple.

Why am I even talking about this Blake? I just picked sports wagering to lie about? That makes sense to you? Dude, why do you struggle with this so? You do know about sports wagering don't you? You do know that tons of us football fans do bet on the games...right? Yet I wouldn't, why would you or anyone think that? Why wouldn't I bet on football games...well?

Dude, I don't lie.

I started betting back in high school, yep took a beating for a few years before I learned why I was losing.

Blake
06-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Why am I even talking about this Blake?

I'm not sure. Why are you talking about this?

Dude, I don't lie.

That's a lie.

I started betting back in high school, yep took a beating for a few years before I learned why I was losing.

you're still losing, tbh

Avante
06-06-2012, 10:40 AM
I'm not sure. Why are you talking about this?

That's a lie.

you're still losing, tbh

I'm trying to share an aspect of the sport few really understand is why I'm talking about it. Yes there really is a method to winning $$$$ betting the NFL. Yes there are fundamentals, stats and trends that do work. You are a great example of a young kid who really can't fathom any of that. To you it's all voodoo majiks. You just can't wrap your brain around the fact that anyone can break these games down and by using mere odds and %'s can make $$$$$$$. It's mind boogling to you because you know nothing about it.

I don't lie Blake, I also no longer lose.

You will have find 3-5 plays a week where one side has a ton of reasons of why they should cover the spread or not. You search these "spots" out. When you find those best 3/5 plays (never play an even amount of games for obvious reasons) what are the odds of most of them losing for you in one week?

Blake if you have some need to just be a pest while in hiding..ok. But don't think I have any reasons to come on here lying about something a lot of people do. You don't know any serious football bettors?

Blake
06-06-2012, 11:06 AM
I'm trying to share an aspect of the sport few really understand is why I'm talking about it. Yes there really is a method to winning $$$$ betting the NFL. Yes there are fundamentals, stats and trends that do work. You are a great example of a young kid who really can't fathom any of that. To you it's all voodoo majiks. You just can't wrap your brain around the fact that anyone can break these games down and by using mere odds and %'s can make $$$$$$$. It's mind boogling to you because you know nothing about it.

Bull shit.

If you were really here to share, you would share your picks in the upcoming season.

But you won't because you are a lying pussy.

I don't lie Blake, I also no longer lose.

Restating the same lie doesn't make it true.

And you are still a loser.

Blake if you have some need to just be a pest while in hiding..ok. But don't think I have any reasons to come on here lying about something a lot of people do. You don't know any serious football bettors?

All I know is that you are full of shit until you put up.

Simple.

Avante
06-07-2012, 03:25 AM
I mean, you would have to be a professional gambler living the life in Vegas to know that this stuff is important.

They made that movie with Pacino and McConaughey about you didnt they?

All you need is a phone number and know somebody who knows somebody. Vegas has nothing to do with it.

As we saw in the movie if someone does the homework they can beat the spread. It cannot be done without knowing what to look for and study. Yep, a science.

Avante
06-07-2012, 03:30 AM
Bull shit.

If you were really here to share, you would share your picks in the upcoming season.

But you won't because you are a lying pussy.

Restating the same lie doesn't make it true.

And you are still a loser.

All I know is that you are full of shit until you put up.

Simple.

How about me and you go head to head? I'm saying you don't know shit about anything having to do with the NFL. So far you've proven that.

You pick three games vs the spread and so will I. After a few weeks you'll start to figure out how wrong you are. You got balls?

I don't lie. I will win about 70% of the time. In a few days (probably Tuesday) I'll pick up my 2012 Marc Lawrence Playbook. It has everything guys like me need. Every stat/trend there is. Now tell me Blake why am I spending about 10 bucks on a magazine on gambling?

http://playbook.com/

Let's look at week one. What three games stand out from a betting perspective?

I only see two that grab me.

Indy at Chicago
St.Louis at Detroit

Indy was 0-8 on the road in 2011, Chicago 5-3 at home. A rookie QB on the road, not good.
St.Louis was 1-7 on the road, Detroit 5-3

Right there alone we have a 10-6 vs 1-15 trend favoring the home teams. I don't care what the spread is the home teams are the play. Now I need one more game....hmmm?

As we know both the Bears and Lions should be in the wildcard hunt, that can't be said about the Colts and Rams. There is no reason at all not to pull the trigger and lay the points in this early season "spot".

You look for trends like that 1-15.

Kicking your ass is gonna be fun:hat

Bill_Brasky
06-07-2012, 08:34 AM
I heard razon likes men

Blake
06-07-2012, 09:10 AM
How about me and you go head to head? I'm saying you don't know shit about anything having to do with the NFL. So far you've proven that.

You pick three games vs the spread and so will I. After a few weeks you'll start to figure out how wrong you are. You got balls?

So we pick 3 games each week vs the spread? Sounds good. Be sure to be back here for week 1 with your picks.

I don't lie. I will win about 70% of the time. In a few days (probably Tuesday) I'll pick up my 2012 Marc Lawrence Playbook. It has everything guys like me need. Every stat/trend there is. Now tell me Blake why am I spending about 10 bucks on a magazine on gambling?

http://playbook.com/

because you couldn't afford the $11 magazine?

Let's look at week one. What three games stand out from a betting perspective?

I only see two that grab me.

Indy at Chicago
St.Louis at Detroit

Indy was 0-8 on the road in 2011, Chicago 5-3 at home. A rookie QB on the road, not good.
St.Louis was 1-7 on the road, Detroit 5-3

Right there alone we have a 10-6 vs 1-15 trend favoring the home teams. I don't care what the spread is the home teams are the play. Now I need one more game....hmmm?

As we know both the Bears and Lions should be in the wildcard hunt, that can't be said about the Colts and Rams. There is no reason at all not to pull the trigger and lay the points in this early season "spot".

You look for trends like that 1-15.

Neat.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-07-2012, 09:31 AM
rofl it's gonna be funny if RaZon is posting during the regular season and never posts picks

Blake
06-07-2012, 11:44 AM
rofl it's gonna be funny if RaZon is posting during the regular season and never posts picks

17 weeks x 3 picks =51

What are the odds that RaZon actually posts all 51 picks, let alone hit on 70% of them

TE
06-07-2012, 05:12 PM
lol RaZon/Avante

Avante
06-08-2012, 07:21 AM
So we pick 3 games each week vs the spread? Sounds good. Be sure to be back here for week 1 with your picks.

because you couldn't afford the $11 magazine?

Neat.

It's when you say stupid shit like I don't have 11 dollars that tells me you just wanna be a little punk. You are going to play that no matter what I say it's what you do. You've seen that I know the NFL and for some reason it bugs you. So now you're just acting like some dumbass kid:rolleyes

Avante
06-08-2012, 07:28 AM

I work with a group one of our little rules is don't give out free picks. But what the hell, who will know.

I'm not bullshitting around here. I have every intention of posting my three best NFL plays for the week right here. From the response I'm getting it's looking like there are a lot of kids here who know nothing about what I'm talking about. Which would be ok if they took a more "maybe I can learn something" approach instead of this immature "no you don't" one. Yes there are guys like me al over the place out there. To read you guys is becoming comical.

All these teams have histories/tendancies, each week they will be a particular "spot", as a serious player you find out who does what in that "spot". Then you narrow it down to where one team has an overwelming advantage in that "spot". Yes that is time consuming, but will pay off. It really is funny to read a guy like Blake who is so out of it. He has no clue at all.

So after the work you will have 3-5 great plays that should win for you.

Example

Seahawks sucks coming off a bye, they also suck on the road flying across country to the east coast. They are in with the Jets who are great heading into their bye week and at home early season. That is the "spot" these teams are in. The Jets are laying 4. So what's the play? Yep, the Jets -4.

Blake
06-08-2012, 09:15 AM
It's when you say stupid shit like I don't have 11 dollars that tells me you just wanna be a little punk. You are going to play that no matter what I say it's what you do. You've seen that I know the NFL and for some reason it bugs you. So now you're just acting like some dumbass kid:rolleyes

I want to see you hit 70% of your picks against this season because that's what you said you do.

And you don't lie.

I'll be here with 3 picks a.t.s. every week. Will you?

Avante
06-08-2012, 09:28 AM
I want to see you hit 70% of your picks against this season because that's what you said you do.

And you don't lie.

I'll be here with 3 picks a.t.s. every week. Will you?

Are you for real? Whose idea was it:rolleyes

Just so you know....

The bottom line is winning $$$$$$. You play 110 to win a 100. Which means in three games you are looking to win two or 200 bucks while losing 110. A serious bettor like myself with rarely lose all three games, while winning all three once in awhile. Usually it's two out of three, most the time winning two of three. I will win $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in 2012. Keep in mine I've been at this for years, it is something that takes a long time to master. Guys just starting out will lose their ass, we all do. You do learn from your mistakes.

Do me this one favor, after a few weeks go by and it finally hits you..this guy is for real...please don't pull this.."you are Googling yakyakyak,....ok? I do my own work, the picks are mine. You strike me as a guy who would play that. Anything to get out of...."my bad, you do know your shit".

Blake
06-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Are you for real? Whose idea was it:rolleyes

Why would you need to go with through with the idea?

Do me this one favor, after a few weeks go by and it finally hits you..this guy is for real...please don't pull this.."you are Googling yakyakyak,....ok? I do my own work, the picks are mine. You strike me as a guy who would play that. Anything to get out of...."my bad, you do know your shit".

I don't care where you get your picks. If you hit 70% then that's all that matters. You will officially be The Shit.

If you don't, you will just be shit.

Avante
06-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Why would you need to go with through with the idea?

I don't care where you get your picks. If you hit 70% then that's all that matters. You will officially be The Shit.

If you don't, you will just be shit.

It gets tiresome having to deal with people like you. So out of touch with reality it's comical. That's why I've decided to do something I shouldn't do.

Where did you ever get this idea picking NFL winners PS is all that complex if a guy does the work? There really is a science to it.

What did we just see in the NBA? How many times did the road team win? All we do is take stuff like that and make it work. Yes it goes far deeper than what team is better.

Blake
06-08-2012, 11:05 AM
It gets tiresome having to deal with people like you...... That's why I've decided to do something I shouldn't do.

That makes perfect RaZon sense.

Avante
06-11-2012, 08:26 AM
That makes perfect RaZon sense.

Sure beats the hell out of making no sense like you do. To act like betting on football games is some real big deal:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes Yes Blake peope do it all the time during football season, it's a very big deal. For you to take tthe stance you have makes no sense at all. You really do need to get out more.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-11-2012, 09:48 AM
To act like betting on football games is some real big deal:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes
The way you constantly talk about it on the internet to strangers and randomly bring up how good you are it, you sure seem to think it's a big deal as well.

Avante
06-11-2012, 10:12 AM
The way you constantly talk about it on the internet to strangers and randomly bring up how good you are it, you sure seem to think it's a big deal as well.

It's not about betting on football as a big deal, it's about having somebody act like no you can't be doing that. I find that strange since a ton of us football fans do it. You want to win you will need to do some homework, that's mind boogling?

There are books written on how to win betting sports.

J.T.
06-11-2012, 11:24 AM
lETl9vA9VWw

Blake
06-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Sure beats the hell out of making no sense like you do. To act like betting on football games is some real big deal:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes Yes Blake peope do it all the time during football season, it's a very big deal. For you to take tthe stance you have makes no sense at all. You really do need to get out more.

How am I not making sense?

Explain

Avante
06-11-2012, 11:59 AM
How am I not making sense?

Explain

It isn't obvious?

me...love the NFL, been a fan as far back as I can remember. I also spend a lot of time looking at ways to beat the point spread, sort of a hobby at first.Then I got to a point where I was winning big $$$$$. Now it's my job, since I've retired.

you...bullshit!

Blake
06-11-2012, 12:15 PM
lETl9vA9VWw

Blake
06-11-2012, 12:17 PM
It isn't obvious?

me...love the NFL, been a fan as far back as I can remember. I also spend a lot of time looking at ways to beat the point spread, sort of a hobby at first.Then I got to a point where I was winning big $$$$$. Now it's my job, since I've retired.

you...bullshit!

Your bullshit level is undeniably high, tbh.

And your reading comprehension level is low.

Avante
06-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Your bullshit level is undeniably high, tbh.

And your reading comprehension level is low.

That was stupid.

Why do you work so damn hard at this? It isn't very obvious I'm knee deep into the NFL? Wanna talk the first 1000 yard rusher for every single team? Dude, huge fan here who took that interest into the betting side of things. Yet here you are acting like some punk kid without a clue:rolleyes

Blake
06-11-2012, 12:45 PM
I've made my point very clear, simple and easy to read for English speakers several times:

You think you can hit 70% of your games against the spread. I think you're full of shit about that.

somehow you aren't comprehending this.

Avante
06-11-2012, 12:55 PM
I've made my point very clear, simple and easy to read for English speakers several times:

You think you can hit 70% of your games against the spread. I think you're full of shit about that.

somehow you aren't comprehending this.

So what % can I hit? Keep in mind I've been at it a long time. I've made all those mistakes and learned from them. I do have all the guides/trends/stats in my possesion (in a few days anyway) I do spend the time and know what I need to know. So what is a realistic % for someone that serious about it?

You do know there are those who do make their living betting on sports....right?

Blake
06-11-2012, 01:16 PM
So what % can I hit?

You said 70.

Now you can't even comprehend your own words.

Keep in mind I've been at it a long time. I've made all those mistakes and learned from them. I do have all the guides/trends/stats in my possesion (in a few days anyway) I do spend the time and know what I need to know. So what is a realistic % for someone that serious about it?

Not 70.

Why are you working so hard at this?

Blake
06-11-2012, 01:24 PM
You do know there are those who do make their living betting on sports....right?

Sure. The years they lose, I guess they become eligible for food stamps.

Avante
06-11-2012, 01:34 PM
You said 70.

Now you can't even comprehend your own words.

Not 70.

Why are you working so hard at this?

Are you totally brain dead? I was asking you what % you thought was realistic knowing I'm very serious about this...well? Talk about no comprehension skills...:rolleyes

You can't answer me because you have no idea, do you?

Avante
06-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Sure. The years they lose, I guess they become eligible for food stamps.

What a roookie....sheesh:rolleyes

I'll go real slow...

Nobody becomes a pro gambler unless they are very very confident. They have won enought prior to making that decision to know they can do it. They don't lose over a season/year. They win far more than they lose.

Keep in mind we are talking about those who spend a large % of their time doing the work. Yep, a pro!

Blake
06-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Are you totally brain dead? I was asking you what % you thought was realistic knowing I'm very serious about this...well? Talk about no comprehension skills...:rolleyes

You can't answer me because you have no idea, do you?

It only matters what you said.

You said you can hit 70%.

Are you going to hit it this year or not?

Blake
06-11-2012, 01:42 PM
What a roookie....sheesh:rolleyes

I'll go real slow...

Nobody becomes a pro gambler unless they are very very confident. They have won enought prior to making that decision to know they can do it. They don't lose over a season/year. They win far more than they lose.

Keep in mind we are talking about those who spend a large % of their time doing the work. Yep, a pro!

Nobody here believes you're a pro at gambling.

Blake
06-11-2012, 01:45 PM
if I'm not a gambling pro, then how come I own a $10 gambling magazine and know so much about Black athletes from the 1950s???

Avante
06-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Nobody here believes you're a pro at gambling.

Do you believe I'm a football historian?

Blake
06-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Do you believe I'm a football historian?

I think you know a bit of trivia that might have been ever so slightly impressive 20 years ago.

Today, any relevant football history is easily found in seconds thanks to the Google. I have more use of a fat donut eating masseuse than I do an historian.

Avante
06-11-2012, 02:23 PM
I think you know a bit of trivia that might have been ever so slightly impressive 20 years ago.

Today, any relevant football history is easily found in seconds thanks to the Google. I have more use of a fat donut eating masseuse than I do an historian.

Just as I thought a know nothing kid on a computer.

Here's a little challenge for you that will get..."I just con't care"...because this proves your...football history is easily found in seconds...wrong, just like everything else you say.

Google me these...

Hall of Famers who played JC ball before the NFL?
First 1000 yard rusher who played no college football?
What NFL team had two 1000 yard rushers out of Colgate?

Just a matter of seconds ..right?

johnsmith
06-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Either Avante is a really good troll or he is the new super douche of spurstalk.com.

My money is on the latter. Wanna bet on it Avante?

Avante
06-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Either Avante is a really good troll or he is the new super douche of spurstalk.com.

My money is on the latter. Wanna bet on it Avante?

Long time football fan here. Would love to find some others who actually knew something. That's all I'm about.

johnsmith
06-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Long time football fan here. Would love to find some others who actually knew something. That's all I'm about.

No, all you're about is coming on a message board dedicated to a FUCKING BASKETBALL team and trying to brag about FOOTBALL betting.

My guess is that if it's "all you're about", then you could quite easily use the internet to find other football fans to talk to about football only.

Also, "Would love to find some others who actually knew something" sounds like you're on a dating site for football fans........pretty gay sounding really.

Avante
06-11-2012, 03:12 PM
No, all you're about is coming on a message board dedicated to a FUCKING BASKETBALL team and trying to brag about FOOTBALL betting.

My guess is that if it's "all you're about", then you could quite easily use the internet to find other football fans to talk to about football only.

Also, "Would love to find some others who actually knew something" sounds like you're on a dating site for football fans........pretty gay sounding really.

Isn't this not a board about FUCKING FOOTBALL? I do talk with others about football. I guess I want it all.

Gay is being a fucking punk which you are being. A dating service:rolleyes

johnsmith
06-11-2012, 03:15 PM
Isn't this not a board about FUCKING FOOTBALL? I do talk with others about football. I guess I want it all.

Gay is being a fucking punk which you are being. A dating service:rolleyes

You want all of what? You sound like a delusional child.

What's the name of the website you are currently on?

What sport is that website most affiliated with?

Where could your "expertise" be better used on the internet?

Why the fuck do you claim to be "all about" football history and then constantly litter this forum with betting claims?

And no, gay is what you do on a nightly basis, which of course is suck dick.

Again, you have already won the super douche title, now switch your user name again and start a new schtick....this one is old already.

Blake
06-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Just as I thought a know nothing kid on a computer.

Here's a little challenge for you that will get..."I just con't care"...because this proves your...football history is easily found in seconds...wrong, just like everything else you say.

Google me these...

Hall of Famers who played JC ball before the NFL?
First 1000 yard rusher who played no college football?
What NFL team had two 1000 yard rushers out of Colgate?

Just a matter of seconds ..right?

Key word being relevant. Running backs that played at Colgate are irrelevant.

I'd like to see your answers though.

Avante
06-11-2012, 09:16 PM
You want all of what? You sound like a delusional child.

What's the name of the website you are currently on?

What sport is that website most affiliated with?

Where could your "expertise" be better used on the internet?

Why the fuck do you claim to be "all about" football history and then constantly litter this forum with betting claims?

And no, gay is what you do on a nightly basis, which of course is suck dick.

Again, you have already won the super douche title, now switch your user name again and start a new schtick....this one is old already.

Whatever.

Avante
06-11-2012, 09:25 PM

What happened to in a matter of seconds? Why not find those answers if they take mere seconds:rolleyes

Here are a few more ..in a matter of seconds:rolleyes

The first NFL 1000 yard rusher from one of those HBCU schools?

What college has had the most NFL 1000 yard rushers?

Best NFLer out of Furman?

Who was the NFL QB that became a 1000 yard receiver?

Give me the names of Olympians who made NFL rosters.

That should take about a minute or two. Mere seconds.

Edward
06-11-2012, 09:37 PM
What happened to in a matter of seconds? Why not find those answers if they take mere seconds:rolleyes

hey, whats up man! have you gone to our new Mavs forum yet, ever since the FWST one got fucked up? go here.

http://mavscentral.com/smf/index.php

most of the people from the old board are there, plus some new people.

good to hear from you man.

Avante
06-11-2012, 10:09 PM
hey, whats up man! have you gone to our new Mavs forum yet, ever since the FWST one got fucked up? go here.

http://mavscentral.com/smf/index.php

most of the people from the old board are there, plus some new people.

good to hear from you man.

What's up bro? Ok man will do...thanks!

DeadlyDynasty
06-11-2012, 10:12 PM
This message is hidden because Avante is on your ignore list.

Avante
06-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Never seen so many uptight posters in my life.

DeadlyDynasty
06-11-2012, 11:01 PM
This message is hidden because Avante is on your ignore list.

Blake
06-12-2012, 08:48 AM

Monostradamus
06-12-2012, 10:25 AM
P3IiDBEOOcE

Avante
06-14-2012, 12:25 AM
Blake

We can all keep up with todays NFL. I want it all. I need to know all about it. Far more interesting that way.

What happened to a mere seconds?

Ok Colgate.

The Raiders had Marv Hubbard and Mark Van Eeeghan both rushed for over a 1000 yards, both played at Colgate.

Now who was the first Raider to rush for a 1000 yards? Yep, that one would take mere seconds.

Blake
06-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Blake

We can all keep up with todays NFL. I want it all. I need to know all about it. Far more interesting that way.

What happened to a mere seconds?

Ok Colgate.

The Raiders had Marv Hubbard and Mark Van Eeeghan both rushed for over a 1000 yards, both played at Colgate.

Now who was the first Raider to rush for a 1000 yards? Yep, that one would take mere seconds.

Blake
06-14-2012, 11:23 AM

Actually, this one did take mere seconds....and I'm on my phone.

Clem Daniels, 1963.

Throw out some more relevant trivia.

Avante
06-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Actually, this one did take mere seconds....and I'm on my phone.

Clem Daniels, 1963.

Throw out some more relevant trivia.

So who did Daneils first sign with?

What name did the Raiders almost become?

Fill in the lanes with college sprinters who played for the Raiders.

lane

What 400m guy sent a video of himself to Al Davis, then was signed?

What Olympic long jumper was a Raider?

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 12:12 PM

lane

Ok, I have some trivia for you....
1) how many women have you actually seen naked?
2) at what age did your father off himself out of shame he raised a human being like you?
3) what year did mason change his last name in order to cut ties with his dad?
4) how many times have you lied.....in the last ten minutes?
5) how many people on this site that aren't your trolls enjoy your posts?
6) on a scale of 1-10, how would you rank your douche baggery?

Don't use google for these either.

Avante
06-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Ok, I have some trivia for you....
1) how many women have you actually seen naked?
2) at what age did your father off himself out of shame he raised a human being like you?
3) what year did mason change his last name in order to cut ties with his dad?
4) how many times have you lied.....in the last ten minutes?
5) how many people on this site that aren't your trolls enjoy your posts?
6) on a scale of 1-10, how would you rank your douche baggery?

Don't use google for these either.

I noticed you do nothing but wahwahwah, why is that? Can''t answer anything can do?

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 12:17 PM
I noticed you do nothing but wahwahwah, why is that?

:lmao projecting

Avante
06-14-2012, 12:35 PM
:lmao projecting

It's the off season, why not kick around anything about the NFL? Yet here you are trying to act like this is some real serious shit, dude:rolleyes My legacy..hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 12:43 PM
It's the off season, why not kick around anything about the NFL? Yet here you are trying to act like this is some real serious shit, dude:rolleyes My legacy..hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you did say, "it's all I'm about", so I'm gonna go with it as your legacy.

:lmaoHurt feelings

Avante
06-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Well, you did say, "it's all I'm about", so I'm gonna go with it as your legacy.

:lmaoHurt feelings

You really do need to learn how to relax, you are far too serious about this. NFL trivia has you talking about family and legacy, come on man you are jivin' around...right? So it's...

you...hey family you know what my internet legacy will be like?
family...no, but please tell us.

Dude:rolleyes

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 01:33 PM
You really do need to learn how to relax, you are far too serious about this. NFL trivia has you talking about family and legacy, come on man you are jivin' around...right? So it's...

you...hey family you know what my internet legacy will be like?
family...no, but please tell us.

Dude:rolleyes

:lmao Alex Smith

:lmao Projecting

Avante
06-14-2012, 01:44 PM
:lmao Alex Smith

:lmao Projecting

You have no idea what his passer rating was last season do you? Do you know anything at all about the NFL?

Blake
06-14-2012, 02:29 PM

lane

The only relevant Olympian that played for the Raiders was Willie Gault. No google.

All that other stuff is crap

Avante
06-14-2012, 02:45 PM
The only relevant Olympian that played for the Raiders was Willie Gault. No google.

All that other stuff is crap

You really don't know anything about this do you?

Willie Gault never ran in the Olympics. Why was that?

Here ya go little fella. That Oakland Raider track team.

long jump

James Lofton 27-0 Stanford
Dokie Williams around 25-10 UCLA
Bo Roberson the 1960 Olympic silver medalist Cornell

110hh

Willie Gault 13.2ish Tennessee
Rod Woodson 13.2ish Purdue

sprinters

Cliff Branch 9.2 Colorado
Jacoby Ford 10.01 Clemson
James Jett 10.16 an Olympian WV
James Trapp 10.14 Clemson
Willie Gault 10.10 Tennessee
Tim Dwight Big10 100 champ
Alvis Whitted 10.07 NCSt
Alexander Wright NFL Fastest Man Auburn
Bo Jackson 10.3ish Auburn
Ron Brown 10.06 ASU Olympian
Sam Graddy 10.09 Olympic siver medalist 100m Tennessee
Napolean Kaufman Cal State 100m champ Washington
Justin Fargas Cal State 100m champ USC
Stanford Routt 20.6ish Houston
Michael Bennett 10.18 Wisconsin

I might be off a little on the times but real close

the 400m

Rod Barksadale 45.6ish Arizona
Terry McDaneil 45.8ish Tennessee

Now add Lofton who ran a 45.2 4x4 split while at Stanford and Whitted who was a 45.8 400 guy and there's the 4x4 team.

Do some homework slick, ok?

Blake
06-14-2012, 03:20 PM

Willie Gault never ran in the Olympics. Why was that?

Because the US boycotted the 80 olympics.

Why are you a douche?

Here ya go little fella. That Oakland Raider track team.

long jump

James Lofton 27-0 Stanford
Dokie Williams around 25-10 UCLA
Bo Roberson the 1960 Olympic silver medalist Cornell

110hh

Willie Gault 13.2ish Tennessee
Rod Woodson 13.2ish Purdue

sprinters

Cliff Branch 9.2 Colorado
Jacoby Ford 10.01 Clemson
James Jett 10.16 an Olympian WV
James Trapp 10.14 Clemson
Willie Gault 10.10 Tennessee
Tim Dwight Big10 100 champ
Alvis Whitted 10.07 NCSt
Alexander Wright NFL Fastest Man Auburn
Bo Jackson 10.3ish Auburn
Ron Brown 10.06 ASU Olympian
Sam Graddy 10.09 Olympic siver medalist 100m Tennessee
Napolean Kaufman Cal State 100m champ Washington
Justin Fargas Cal State 100m champ USC
Stanford Routt 20.6ish Houston
Michael Bennett 10.18 Wisconsin

I might be off a little on the times but real close

the 400m

Rod Barksadale 45.6ish Arizona
Terry McDaneil 45.8ish Tennessee

Now add Lofton who ran a 45.2 4x4 split while at Stanford and Whitted who was a 45.8 400 guy and there's the 4x4 team.

Do some homework slick, ok?

I never thought anyone would come along to top Wild Cobra as biggest forum retard.

Stunning, tbh.

Avante
06-14-2012, 03:32 PM
Because the US boycotted the 80 olympics.

Why are you a douche?

I never thought anyone would come along to top Wild Cobra as biggest forum retard.

Stunning, tbh.

Dude, that shit won't work. You just got owned yet again. Telling me that Willie Gault was...:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes Have you even heard of Sam "OLYMPIC SILVER MEDAL" Graddy? You are getting schooled amigo and don't know how to act.

So a guy who never ran in the Olympics is......dude that was sad.

Now run a long son you can't hang. Do your homework, until you do don't bug me...got it...good!

Blake
06-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Dude, that shit won't work. You just got owned yet again. Telling me that Willie Gault was...:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes Have you even heard of Sam "OLYMPIC SILVER MEDAL" Graddy? You are getting schooled amigo and don't know how to act.

So a guy who never ran in the Olympics is......dude that was sad.

Now run a long son you can't hang. Do your homework, until you do don't bug me...got it...good!

Willie Gault was on the US Olympic team that year.

The rest of your post is unintelligible jibberish.

Avante
06-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Willie Gault was on the US Olympic team that year.

The rest of your post is unintelligible jibberish.

Well no shit:rolleyes

Dude, are you paying any attention at all?

Sam Graddy
James Jett
Bo Roberson
Ron Brown

All won Olympic medals. Yet you are trying to pass Gault off as...:rolleyes

Why not give up..ok? It's very obvious you don't know shit.

Tell me Blake what receivers are there in the Dallas camp right now? You haven't a clue do you?

Do your homework or go pester someone more on your..duh!...level.

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 04:24 PM

Sam Graddy
James Jett
Bo Roberson
Ron Brown

Tell me Blake what receivers are there in the Dallas camp right now? You haven't a clue do you?

God Damn RaZon, this troll of yours is a clown.

Avante
06-14-2012, 04:27 PM
God Damn RaZon, this troll of yours is a clown.

He sure knows his football.

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Or at least how to search on the internet.

Avante
06-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Or at least how to search on the internet.

Or is a huge track and field fan to go with football fan.

Do you honestly believe I would take all that time o search things out that don't interest me? If a person is interested like I am they will know of what they speak, and I do.

Search this on the internet.

Non BCS schools who hasd 1000 yard rushers in the NFL. Go ahead serch that out and tell me what you find. You are going to come up something like..."I really don't care blah blah"...which says you can't find it.

Blake
06-14-2012, 05:03 PM

Sam Graddy
James Jett
Bo Roberson
Ron Brown

Willie Gault was a Super Bowl winning football player as well as a track star.

Those 4 guys you mentioned were all shitty football players, making them irrelevant.

You're simply being an idiot here. Par for the course, per the usual.

Avante
06-14-2012, 05:07 PM
Willie Gault was a Super Bowl winning football player as well as a track star.

Those 4 guys you mentioned were all shitty football players, making them irrelevant.

You're an idiot. Par for the course, per the usual.

An idiot is trying to sell a guy who never ran in the Olympics over those who medalled in them, that's a idiot! That's a total idiot!

Were we not talking Olympics/NFL? Irrelevant...??????????

That was very very weak little one.

Willie Gault was not a great wide receiver either. He was on a team with a monster D and Walter Payton. He had little to do with their success.

Here ya go slick....

NFL 110hh

lane

1.James Owens...Niners/UCLA
2.Richmond Flowers...Giants/Tennessee
3.Rod Woodson...Steelers/Purdue
4.Willie Gault...Bears/Tennessee
5.Renaldo Nehemiah...Niners/Maryland
6.Jerry Tarr...Broncos/Oregon
7.Earl McCulloch..Lions/USC
8.Reyna Thompson...Giants/Baylor

Blake
06-14-2012, 06:38 PM
An idiot is trying to sell a guy who never ran in the Olympics over those who medalled in them, that's a idiot! That's a total idiot!

Were we not talking Olympics/NFL? Irrelevant...??????????

That was very very weak little one.

Willie Gault was not a great wide receiver either. He was on a team with a monster D and Walter Payton. He had little to do with their success.

Here ya go slick....

NFL 110hh

lane

1.James Owens...Niners/UCLA
2.Richmond Flowers...Giants/Tennessee
3.Rod Woodson...Steelers/Purdue
4.Willie Gault...Bears/Tennessee
5.Renaldo Nehemiah...Niners/Maryland
6.Jerry Tarr...Broncos/Oregon
7.Earl McCulloch..Lions/USC
8.Reyna Thompson...Giants/Baylor

All this is only relevant to you and you're irrelevant.

Avante
06-15-2012, 11:08 PM

Once again, I'll go really slow...

Right now there is no football, so we can do nothing at all, we can argue who will do what, or we can kick around some trivia/history. Apparently you know nothing that came before 2006? I can help you. But you're too caught up in silly bullshit for some unknown reason.

Here ya go amigo, more stuff you didn't know.

NFL 1000 yard rushers from HBCU schools

J.D.Smith...NCA&T/Niners
Leroy Kelly...Morgan State/Browns
Willie Ellison...Texas Southern/Rams
Walter Payton...Jackson State/Bears

Who am I forgetting? Remember it just takes a mere seconds:rolleyes

Blake
06-15-2012, 11:40 PM

Avante
06-16-2012, 12:12 AM
I bet you don't get invited to too many parties do you? What a bore you are.

Blake
06-16-2012, 12:20 AM
I bet you don't get invited to too many parties do you? What a bore you are.

I bet you are the life of the track and field trivia party

Avante
06-16-2012, 12:41 AM
I bet you are the life of the track and field trivia party

I love it when somebody tells me something I didn't know. I sure in the hell don't "bah humbug" like you do. I get all I can out of them. I want it all, while you act like a dumbass ass punk kid.

You play this silly internet bullshit..."this guys knows his shit, we can't have that"....:rolleyes

Trill Clinton
06-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Looking forward to your picks come football season, Avante.

Blake
06-16-2012, 01:58 PM
You play this silly internet bullshit..."this guys knows his shit, we can't have that"....:rolleyes

This guy doesn't know shit, he's an asshat.

Avante
06-18-2012, 01:51 PM

Remember this it's a seasonal thing, I will end the season winning $$$$ as I do every season. There will be 1-2 weeks there will also be 3-0 and hardly ever a 0-3 season.

Avante
06-18-2012, 01:54 PM
This guy doesn't know shit, he's an asshat.

You really don't get it do you? You haven't a clue about anything I'm talking about do you? The asshat is you, you do nothing but weep and moan.

Blake
06-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Never seen so many kids on a board as I do this one.

Do you read at all?

You don't have a clue how that is done do you?

I've never seen anyone so out of it as you are. You really don't understand anything I'm talking about do you?

You have no idea what his passer rating was last season do you? Do you know anything at all about the NFL?

Stop beating around the bush and just spit it out. What exactly are you getting at

Avante
06-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Stop beating around the bush and just spit it out. What exactly are you getting at

You are one of those who just can't stand it anytime anyone tells you how things really are. So you "must" take on this.."yeah right"..stance, which is comical. I'm the real deal amigo, yep a long time fan, historian, gambler. You are some kid who just can't understand that so all you can do is act like you do.

Why you struggle so with this is amazing. Yes there are people who keep with the NFL, people who gamble on the games. You don't know that?

If you dropped all that silly shit I could teach you a lot about how to pick winners and the history of things.

Tell me Blake when you try to pick a winner what method do you use?

johnsmith
06-18-2012, 03:29 PM
You are one of those who just can't stand it anytime anyone tells you how things really are. So you "must" take on this.."yeah right"..stance, which is comical. I'm the real deal amigo, yep a long time fan, historian, gambler. You are some kid who just can't understand that so all you can do is act like you do.

Why you struggle so with this is amazing. Yes there are people who keep with the NFL, people who gamble on the games. You don't know that?

If you dropped all that silly shit I could teach you a lot about how to pick winners and the history of things.

Ok, you win, you're the best troll ever.....now find a board that has more people that "are all about" the same thing as you.

Avante
06-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Ok, you win, you're the best troll ever.....now find a board that has more people that "are all about" the same thing as you.

How about you up your game, drop this silly troll bullshit and let a long time fan teach you a few things. You work way too hard at..."nobody can tell me anything"....why?

Edward
06-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Cause he, just like everybody else, doesn't give a shit.

johnsmith
06-18-2012, 03:39 PM

Avante
06-18-2012, 03:49 PM

I'm cool with that. When I don't give a shit I don't wahwahwah around however. That's all this guy does.

He sure wimpers a lot for somebody who doesn't give a shit.

johnsmith
06-18-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm cool with that. When I don't give a shit I don't wahwahwah around however. That's all this guy does.

He sure wimpers a lot for somebody who doesn't give a shit.

I will send you money in the mail, cash, if you stop using "wahwahwah" and "wimper" in your posts.

And please, find people that are "all about" what you are "all about".

Find people that "want it all", and are of equal or higher on the level of douche that you bring to the table.

Blake
06-18-2012, 03:54 PM
I'm the real deal amigo, yep a long time fan, historian, gambler.

You suck at history and fandom. I'm betting you suck at gambling too.

I check to see how many Olympic caliber sprinters each team has

johnsmith
06-18-2012, 03:55 PM
I wonder how many Affliction shirts he has?

Edward
06-18-2012, 04:01 PM
:lmao

Avante
06-18-2012, 04:34 PM
You suck at history and fandom. I'm betting you suck at gambling too.

You just throw stupid shit out that has no substance. I prove the things I say.

Avante
06-18-2012, 04:35 PM
I will send you money in the mail, cash, if you stop using "wahwahwah" and "wimper" in your posts.

And please, find people that are "all about" what you are "all about".

Find people that "want it all", and are of equal or higher on the level of douche that you bring to the table.

Still wimpering/wahwahwahing:rolleyes

johnsmith
06-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Still wimpering/wahwahwahing:rolleyes

So no? You don't want the money?

Blake
06-18-2012, 05:27 PM
You just throw stupid shit out that has no substance. I prove the things I say.

You haven't proven anything yet.

but it's all set up for you this season to show your stuff. :tu

Avante
06-19-2012, 02:43 PM
You haven't proven anything yet.

but it's all set up for you this season to show your stuff. :tu

I've proven that I spend a lot of time talking about the NFL. I've shown that I know the history of the league and all the great players. I've shown you the fundamentals of handicapping the NFL. Who can talk sprinters/hurdlers/long jumpers and the NFL?

What amazes me is you still don't get it. You honestly are as ..duh!..as you were in our first conversation. You just can't seem to grasp the concept...

Big NFL fan here, who enjoys tearing the games down and winning money.

Here ya go slick...

What player scored by running, receiving, throwing a td pass, kicking a FG, kicking an extra point, a punt return, a kickoff return?

johnsmith
06-19-2012, 04:29 PM
I've proven that I spend a lot of time talking about the NFL. LOL, unless you're a sports talk show host or a reporter, this isn't useful.
I've shown that I know the history of the league and all the great players. Or at least what your books told you that you should know about.
I've shown you the fundamentals of handicapping the NFL. No, no you haven't.
Who can talk sprinters/hurdlers/long jumpers and the NFL? Who gives a shit?

What amazes me is you still don't get it. What amazes me is that you keep throwing this line out there.
You honestly are as ..duh!..as you were in our first conversation. Awesome insult, just brilliant.
You just can't seem to grasp the concept... Explain to us the concept that he can't grasp, because as far as I can tell, Blake is just reminding you to post your picks this upcoming season.

Big NFL fan here, who enjoys tearing the games down and winning money. Cool...

Here ya go slick...

What player scored by running, receiving, throwing a td pass, kicking a FG, kicking an extra point, a punt return, a kickoff return? Explain again what you're trying to prove by posting trivia questions?

Avante
06-19-2012, 04:53 PM
I could do what you are doing which is nothing.

We have no NFL right now....honest! So instead of doing nothing but..."my team is better than yours"....why not kick some stuff around, maybe learn a few things.

Blake
09-11-2012, 11:43 AM
I'll go real slow, do your best...ok?

When it comes to the NFL there are certain fundamentals all of us serious betters use. It starts with what role these teams are playing. They will be one of four things.

home fav
home dog
road fav
road dog

Historically speaking the best play is a small home dog. A team playing at home getting points. As a serious player it's your job to find out how these teams play in that weeks role. Yes that info is easy to find, if you know where to look.

Home and road and what "spot" a team is in that week are other things you use to get a feel for what is the right side. Remember you are dealing with a number, not who wins the game.

These teams have personalities, they have tendancies. You search those out. Some play great heading into a bye week, some suck, some play great coming off a bye, some suck. Some teams are terrible on the road, some are great at home. Just look at the NBA.

Roflmao

Clipper Nation
09-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Avante
09-12-2012, 12:16 AM

This is going to be fun. Remember it's not how you start, it's how you finish. I was 4 points away from 4-2.:hat

johnsmith
09-12-2012, 10:52 AM
This is going to be fun. Remember it's not how you start, it's how you finish. I was 4 points away from 4-2.:hat

Where is this 3 and 3 business coming from? I thought you only bet on one game this weekend? In fact, I'm nearly positive you never mentioned any other bets you were making.

Avante, are you lying? Again?

Blake
09-12-2012, 11:03 AM

But you're not. You're 3-3 like any other average scrub and your lock of the week went down in flames.

Avante
09-12-2012, 09:56 PM
But you're not. You're 3-3 like any other average scrub and your lock of the week went down in flames.

Dude, you are showing me right now how little you know. We have have many weeks left? I was one play away from 4-2 in the hard week one. Watch what happens.

Blake
09-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Dude, you are showing me right now how little you know. We have have many weeks left? I was one play away from 4-2 in the hard week one. Watch what happens.

Of course I know very little about you, dumb fuck.

But what I do know us that you are showing all of us how much of a lying fraud you are.

Avante
09-13-2012, 11:07 AM
Of course I know very little about you, dumb fuck.

But what I do know us that you are showing all of us how much of a lying fraud you are.

A dumb fuck is somebody who thinks one week tells them about anything. I went on and on about how the Rams can't win in week one, and they didn't. If Stafford plays as he has I'm 4-2 which is great especially in week one. Why not start dealing with reality, ok? You act like I went 1-5. I was 4 points away from a 4-2 start, that's a fraud? Hell no I'm not going 6-0 nobody does. How about we give it some time and see how things go, ya think? Only a know nothing punk kid would play what you're playing. Give in more than one week, ok?

Blake
09-13-2012, 11:18 AM
A dumb fuck is somebody who thinks one week tells them about anything. I went on and on about how the Rams can't win in week one, and they didn't. If Stafford plays as he has I'm 4-2 which is great especially in week one. Why not start dealing with reality, ok? You act like I went 1-5. I was 4 points away from a 4-2 start, that's a fraud? Hell no I'm not going 6-0 nobody does. How about we give it some time and see how things go, ya think? Only a know nothing punk kid would play what you're playing. Give in more than one week, ok?

A dumb fuck brags about things he has yet to prove he did.

Put up or shut up, dumb fuck.

Avante
09-13-2012, 11:36 AM
A dumb fuck brags about things he has yet to prove he did.

Put up or shut up, dumb fuck.

Well no shit, ya think? Isn't that what I'm talking about?

Pay attention....

Week one is all about trends/history. As the season progresses we start seeing how 2012 is going for these teams. The line starts getting closer to accurate. Week one nobody really knows shit about 2012, how could they? Once I start getting 2012 stats to go with historically trends things start getting easy for me/everyone who pays attention.

To act stupid over one week is just that stupid. Shows me how clueless you are about how this works.

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 11:50 AM

Pay attention....

Week one is all about trends/history. As the season progresses we start seeing how 2012 is going for these teams. The line starts getting closer to accurate. Week one nobody really knows shit about 2012, how could they? Once I start getting 2012 stats to go with historically trends things start getting easy for me/everyone who pays attention.

To act stupid over one week is just that stupid. Shows me how clueless you are about how this works.

Avante, can you link to where you made your other picks for week one? I only remember the lions pick you made.... In fact, I thought I remembered you saying that that game was the only bet you were making in week one..... I could be wrong though.

Blake
09-13-2012, 12:51 PM

right, no shit that you're a dumb fuck.

that's I'm talking about.

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:38 PM
right, no shit that you're a dumb fuck.

that's I'm talking about.

You're the one who went 2-4 dummy not me.

Blake
09-13-2012, 02:06 PM
You're the one who went 2-4 dummy not me.

You're the one bragging about being a gambling expert that makes a living at it, dumbfuck.

I've claimed nothing except that you are full of shit.

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:11 PM
You're the one bragging about being a gambling expert that makes a living at it, dumbfuck.

I've claimed nothing except that you are full of shit.

How about some reality...ok?

I told you the Rams cannot win in week one and they didn't...right? I did get three games right...right? It took a 5000 yard passer to have a shitty day for me to lose that bet....right? He doesn't throw a pick six I do win that bet giving me a cool...4-2...right?

Why not give things some time, ya think. We have how many weeks left? You are over reacting lttle fella, honest!

Blake
09-13-2012, 02:14 PM
How about some reality...ok?

I told you the Rams cannot win in week one and they didn't...right? I did get three games right...right? It took a 5000 yard passer to have a shitty day for me to lose that bet....right? He doesn't throw a pick six I do win that bet giving me a cool...4-2...right?

Why not give things some time, ya think. We have how many weeks left? You are over reacting lttle fella, honest!

0-1, princess.

Honest!

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:37 PM
0-1, princess.

Honest!

Enjoy it while you can little fella.

Blake
09-13-2012, 03:03 PM
Enjoy it while you can little fella.

Will do, princess

Blake
11-28-2012, 06:53 PM

Where in this post does it say you meant 70% of your wagering bank roll.

Lol U don't lie

wellllllchaaaaaaaaaante

ColinB
11-29-2012, 04:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi7Qv0aZGc0

TEBOW SAVE US

Trill Clinton
11-29-2012, 05:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi7Qv0aZGc0

TEBOW SAVE US

lol hilarious.

i would like to see a dallas cowboy version of this.

DeadlyDynasty
06-01-2013, 04:14 PM
It appears Tim Tebow's NFL career is over. No takers.

AaronY
06-01-2013, 05:54 PM
It appears Tim Tebow's NFL career is over. No takers.
Are the flags at Bristol at half staff?..

jeebus
06-01-2013, 08:39 PM
That sucks. Dude was a legit comedy threat when he entered the game. I laughed more at him than I did with December Romo.

symple19
06-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Good riddance. Now, what I really want to see is an epic human collapse worthy of a "Behind the Music" type documentary. Hookers, blow, guns, unplanned pregnancies, homelessness, interventions, institutionalization, recovery, relapse, and, ultimately, death... Via an interesting and unique set of circumstances, of course.

Pullin' for ya Tim :tu

baseline bum
06-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Good riddance. Now, what I really want to see is an epic human collapse worthy of a "Behind the Music" type documentary. Hookers, blow, guns, unplanned pregnancies, homelessness, interventions, institutionalization, recovery, relapse, and, ultimately, death... Via an interesting and unique set of circumstances, of course.

Pullin' for ya Tim :tu

Either that, or find out he's a fag trying to pray the gay away like Ted Haggard.

Avante
06-02-2013, 01:32 AM
If the guy wants to play NFL football then make a fullback out of him who just might throw, in other words actually have him throw to plant that seed, that will back up backers. Obviously he's playing for fullback wages. No QB controversy of any kind.

Then again, he is a distraction, a fullback getting media attention, hmmmmm?

dbreiden83080
06-02-2013, 01:47 AM
How does he lead the Broncos to the playoffs and win a playoff game which is more than Manning did BTW and nobody I mean nobody will give him a chance?

I don't get it..

Excuses in sports are bullshit you are either a winner or a loser and Tebow in college and the pros has proven he is a winner.

Avante
06-02-2013, 02:04 AM
Guy simply can't make all the throws.

J.T.
06-02-2013, 05:56 AM
I said it from the second the Broncos signed Manning, Tebow's best option for his career would have been converting to FB or TE and playing WITH Manning, not behind him on the depth chart or starting somewhere else. Let's be real, Peyton Manning isn't going to waste time teaching some young QB how to take his job away from him. Exact same reason Luck playing behind Manning would have never worked (beside obvious salary cap reasons) despite waves of idiot Colts fans begging for that cuz they wanted the best of both worlds.

Had Tebow done that, he could have still been an NFL star and maybe if he worked hard enough picked up tips on the sly from Elway or Manning if he begged enough. If Tebow ends up in the CFL or arena league this season it's his own damn fault for not being humble enough about his own talents. Lots of QBs are the shit in the NCAA and fail at the NFL. It's not called Pro Football because everybody can do it. Hell, Tebow didn't really even have a job last season... his entire time in New York was a fucking joke.

The only thing he has to offer any NFL team is the ability to make plays with the ball in space. He's not a starting QB and he won't ever be one.

Avante
06-02-2013, 06:51 AM
Nope, you see if a trade can be worked out. Get him out of Denver, he's too much of an distraction. Manning doesn't need that.

Getting rid of Tebow was the right thing to do considereing who was brought in.

J.T.
06-02-2013, 07:24 AM
Nope, you see if a trade can be worked out. Get him out of Denver, he's too much of an distraction. Manning doesn't need that.

Getting rid of Tebow was the right thing to do considereing who was brought in.

I guess sending him to the Jets was the right move then what with their toe sucking fat fuck of a coach already being a big enough distraction.

Still think Tebow would have gladly taken a 16 week trip to vacation bible school if Manning asked him to.

J.T.
06-02-2013, 07:47 AM
How does he lead the Broncos to the playoffs and win a playoff game which is more than Manning did BTW and nobody I mean nobody will give him a chance?

I don't get it..

Excuses in sports are bullshit you are either a winner or a loser and Tebow in college and the pros has proven he is a winner.

You're looking at it the wrong way though. Tebow and Manning both got eliminated in the Divisional round. Any NFL front office will take the guy that gets you the first round bye 100 out of 100 times. And Denver completely changed their offensive game plan to fit with Tebow's skills. They probably wouldn't have made the playoffs in 2012 at all with Tebow at QB still running the Florida offense. The only good thing Tebow's skillset does against the defense is bring them in to defend him as a running threat but he just doesn't have the arm to make defenses pay for that on a 16-plus games-per-year basis. His OT touchdown against the Steelers was on a completely busted coverage that almost any QB on any NFL roster could have made. Props to him on taking advantage of a bad defense but that play is made to look a lot more awesome by Demaryius Thomas speeding his way out of the tackle and into the endzone than Tebow making the play in the first place.

Tebow's Broncos were absolutely destroyed on offense and defense by the Patriots in the next round. Manning's Broncos actually should have won their game and probably would have made it to the Super Bowl, but Flacco made two pretty solid completions...one that set up a TD before halftime and another to tie the game at the end of the 4th, both of which aren't Manning's fault because he doesn't play defense. Manning fucked up by throwing an INT in overtime (and the coach fucked up by taking a knee with 30+ seconds, all timeouts and only needing a FG before regulation ended) but are the Broncos even in that game, or even in the playoffs, with Tebow that year? Hell no.

Clipper Nation
06-02-2013, 01:49 PM

Tebow hasn't proven shit except that he's a terrible quarterback with terrible mechanics who benefited from coming out of nowhere and teams having very little tape on him as a result, tbh....

JMarkJohns
06-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Own fault. Play hybridback. Problem solved.

jeebus
06-02-2013, 08:50 PM
You're looking at it the wrong way though. Tebow and Manning both got eliminated in the Divisional round. Any NFL front office will take the guy that gets you the first round bye 100 out of 100 times. And Denver completely changed their offensive game plan to fit with Tebow's skills. They probably wouldn't have made the playoffs in 2012 at all with Tebow at QB still running the Florida offense. The only good thing Tebow's skillset does against the defense is bring them in to defend him as a running threat but he just doesn't have the arm to make defenses pay for that on a 16-plus games-per-year basis. His OT touchdown against the Steelers was on a completely busted coverage that almost any QB on any NFL roster could have made. Props to him on taking advantage of a bad defense but that play is made to look a lot more awesome by Demaryius Thomas speeding his way out of the tackle and into the endzone than Tebow making the play in the first place.

Tebow's Broncos were absolutely destroyed on offense and defense by the Patriots in the next round. Manning's Broncos actually should have won their game and probably would have made it to the Super Bowl, but Flacco made two pretty solid completions...one that set up a TD before halftime and another to tie the game at the end of the 4th, both of which aren't Manning's fault because he doesn't play defense. Manning fucked up by throwing an INT in overtime (and the coach fucked up by taking a knee with 30+ seconds, all timeouts and only needing a FG before regulation ended) but are the Broncos even in that game, or even in the playoffs, with Tebow that year? Hell no.
:cry but Tebow won a playoff game :cry

dbreiden83080
06-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Tebow hasn't proven shit except that he's a terrible quarterback with terrible mechanics who benefited from coming out of nowhere and teams having very little tape on him as a result, tbh....

Of course he has proven himself, people act like he won games in college and in the pros by accident. You know how many scrubs are back up QB's in the NFL? Tommy Fucking Maddox of the XFL got a shot with the Steelers for god's sake.. People just love to single Tebow out and talk shit about the guy..

Homeland Security
06-03-2013, 02:47 PM
If a team could just sign Tebow to play fullback or tight end and run on special teams, without the attendant drama from the horde of jeebotard dronefans he attracts, that would be one thing. But the jeebotards ensure he will always be a distraction, and he just doesn't have the talent to justify dealing with that.

DeadlyDynasty
06-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Of course he has proven himself, people act like he won games in college and in the pros by accident. You know how many scrubs are back up QB's in the NFL? Tommy Fucking Maddox of the XFL got a shot with the Steelers for god's sake.. People just love to single Tebow out and talk shit about the guy..

Maybe you know something 32 head coaches and GMs don't...you should apply.

dbreiden83080
06-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Maybe you know something 32 head coaches and GMs don't...you should apply.

Yeah cause GM's and coaches never fuck anything up especially with the NY Jets.. :lol

Mark Sanchez turns the ball over 26 times and gets a contract extension.

DeadlyDynasty
06-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Yeah cause GM's and coaches never fuck anything up especially with the NY Jets.. :lol

Mark Sanchez turns the ball over 26 times and gets a contract extension.
No team wants him. NONE. What does that tell you?

johnsmith
06-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Anyone that makes the "he's a winner" argument never watched that little run he went on with the Broncos. They played some awful teams during that stretch and he played terribly and was carried by the defense playing lights out. He can't make a single throw that the NFL requires. The playoff game against the Steelers was an absolute fluke....it was awesome for us Broncos fans, but it was a fluke.

The dude can't even throw a spiral, and therefore, doesn't belong in the NFL as a Quarterback.

Homeland Security
06-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Anyone that makes the "he's a winner" argument never watched that little run he went on with the Broncos. They played some awful teams during that stretch and he played terribly and was carried by the defense playing lights out. He can't make a single throw that the NFL requires. The playoff game against the Steelers was an absolute fluke....it was awesome for us Broncos fans, but it was a fluke.

The dude can't even throw a spiral, and therefore, doesn't belong in the NFL as a Quarterback.
But... but... but... he loves Jesus, so God will send his angels to guide the ball into the hands of the receivers. The reason that didn't happen against the Patriots in the next round is because God is mysterious and we can't understand his reasons. Tebow didn't get a chance in New York because Satan controls New Yorkers which is why they always vote for Democrats. The last time I spoke in tongues I saw a vision of Tebow raising the Super Bowl trophy and millions of Americans coming to faith in Jesus and a new revival and gay marriage being banned worldwide and Ellen getting cancelled.

dbreiden83080
06-03-2013, 05:02 PM
No team wants him. NONE. What does that tell you?

That teams do not want to deal with the media bullshit over signing him. His religion and star power make him a lightning rod so unless someone thinks he can start and be a difference maker he is not getting the call. There is no question he deserves to be on a roster as a back up somewhere. Players with no starting experience whatsoever who didn't do anything in College are back ups in the NFL.. If you watched the Jets last year Sanchez was so awful they got to a point where they were only letting him throw short passes or hand it off.. Sanchez was a TO machine for 2 straight years. What's the worst that would have happened had Tebow got in the game? A couple of TO's? He won 8 games with the Broncos. Rex didn't want to deal with the media intensity of Tebow being his starter and sadly for Tebow nobody seems to want to deal with all the attention of him just being a back up. But does he deserve to be a backup in the NFL? Hell yes he does..

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Pretty appalling how people hate him just because he's an outspoken Christian.

dbreiden83080
06-03-2013, 05:07 PM
He can't make a single throw that the NFL requires. The playoff game against the Steelers was an absolute fluke....it was awesome for us Broncos fans, but it was a fluke.

He was 10/21 for 316 and 2 TD's in that game with the Steelers.. That whole game was a fluke? Oh yeah he played badly against the Pats, gee like that has never happened before? I recall Peyton Manning in bad weather getting the shit kicked out of him by the Pats 2 years in a row in the playoffs..

DeadlyDynasty
06-03-2013, 05:10 PM
But... but... but... he loves Jesus, so God will send his angels to guide the ball into the hands of the receivers. The reason that didn't happen against the Patriots in the next round is because God is mysterious and we can't understand his reasons. Tebow didn't get a chance in New York because Satan controls New Yorkers which is why they always vote for Democrats. The last time I spoke in tongues I saw a vision of Tebow raising the Super Bowl trophy and millions of Americans coming to faith in Jesus and a new revival and gay marriage being banned worldwide and Ellen getting cancelled.

:lmao"and Ellen getting canceled"

DeadlyDynasty
06-03-2013, 05:13 PM
He was 10/21 for 316 and 2 TD's in that game with the Steelers.. That whole game was a fluke? Oh yeah he played badly against the Pats, gee like that has never happened before? I recall Peyton Manning in bad weather getting the shit kicked out of him by the Pats 2 years in a row in the playoffs..

We have the next Ozzie Newsome here

Homeland Security
06-03-2013, 05:19 PM
Pretty appalling how people hate him just because he's an outspoken Christian.
People don't hate him for being an outspoken Christian. People hate the perverse entitlement/persecution complex jeebotards have for him. He clearly, obviously sucks at being an NFL QB, but jeebotards are convinced he's actually the superest QB of all time but is being persecuted for his beliefs.

johnsmith
06-03-2013, 05:51 PM

80 of those yards came on the slant in overtime...yes, it was a fluke. I watched every Broncos game for the past 28 seasons of football and by far and away, the worst display of professional quarterbacking came from Tebow during that stretch...fuck, there was a game against the Chiefs in which he completed 2 passes.....2 fucking passes!!!! And they won!!

dbreiden83080
06-03-2013, 05:54 PM
which he completed 2 passes.....2 fucking passes!!!! And they won!!

2 more passes than plenty of back up QB's have completed in the NFL.. And 80 more fluke yards as well..

johnsmith
06-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Oh, and there have been many rumors and "off te record" reports of his teammates saying the guy is an idiot. So now you have a quarterback that can't throw a spiral, takes too long to get rid of the football, can't stay in the pocket, and he can't read a defense because he's too dumb.

Yeah, he should be in the NFL for sure.

johnsmith
06-03-2013, 06:05 PM
I actually sort of like Tebow as a person too....I wish he would allow a team to convert him to a tight end because if he can catch, he'd be Jeremy Shockey without the shitty attitude and injury bug.

johnsmith
06-03-2013, 06:07 PM
I wanted Denver to keep him when we got manning because I figured Tebow would realize he had no chance at qb and would accept a different role...plus at the time, we needed a good tight end.

AaronY
06-03-2013, 11:01 PM
Lol, there's like a billion comments under the ESPN article for this..what a fan base kids got

Avante
06-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Geno Smith will be the next Tebow. Solid college QB, the pro game too fast, too complex.

DeadlyDynasty
06-04-2013, 12:14 AM
Avante, what do you think about EJ Manuel's prospects?

Avante
06-04-2013, 02:38 AM
Avante, what do you think about EJ Manuel's prospects?

What's not to like? He's big, mobile, came out of a big time program is already talking about how much easier that Bills. offense is to grasp than what he saw at FSU. He has the arm and really isn't a runner who can throw, he rushed for less than a 1000 yards his enire college career. There is one thing and I'm not trying to be cute/funny, the guy is from the south, he's never seen anything like Buffalo in December.

I don't see him having anything remotely close to what we saw out of Newton and last seasons trio early on, he'll be one of those that takes a little time but he will be the best QB the Bills have had since Kelly.....later than sooner.

FlaSpursFan
06-04-2013, 07:58 AM

One game is all it really takes for you? In 2011 he lucked out and got to play vs a lot of bad teams that he barely squeaked out wins against. So now he is a winner... lol

dbreiden83080
06-04-2013, 08:41 AM
One game is all it really takes for you? In 2011 he lucked out and got to play vs a lot of bad teams that he barely squeaked out wins against. So now he is a winner... lol

First you say one game and then you go on to cite all his other wins..

FlaSpursFan
06-04-2013, 09:27 AM
First you say one game and then you go on to cite all his other wins..

Insinuating that he has one win worth a shit and the rest are vs scrubs. You cant be that slow...

dbreiden83080
06-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Insinuating that he has one win worth a shit and the rest are vs scrubs. You cant be that slow...

Yeah I got you the first time..

It wasn't exactly clever or worthy of a long reply..

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-04-2013, 02:10 PM

Peyton got the shit kicked out of him by superbowl winning Patriots defenses that had studs all over the field (Seymour, Bruschi, Vrabel, McGinnest, Harrison, Law, etc.). Tebow got the shit kicked out of him the 2011 Patriots, statistically one of the worst pass Ds in NFL history.

lol comparing Tebow and the 2011 Patriots to Manning and the 2003-2004 Patriots
lol bible thumping MMgAy bull queer

symple19
06-04-2013, 03:15 PM
lol bible thumping MMgAy bull queer

http://gifs.gifbin.com/022012/1332783801_b52_carpet_bombing.gif

Blake
06-04-2013, 05:30 PM

lol Henne

FlaSpursFan
06-04-2013, 05:44 PM
lol Henne

lol Romo

Avante
06-04-2013, 09:38 PM
What if the Broncos had made a fullback who might just throw it around out of the guy, would that have worked?

Clipper Nation
06-04-2013, 09:58 PM
That teams do not want to deal with the media bullshit over signing him.

Not even teams in Canada want him, and the CFL is irrelevant, so there goes that excuse....

Clipper Nation
06-04-2013, 09:59 PM
What if the Broncos had made a fullback who might just throw it around out of the guy, would that have worked?
No, because Tebow fucking sucks at throwing a football and his Jeebotard fans would still whine and bitch until he's made the starting QB.....

Pelicans78
06-04-2013, 10:19 PM
lol bible thumping MMgAy bull queer[/B]

johnsmith
06-05-2013, 01:56 PM
5fbj61a8M1w

Good point.

Blake
06-06-2013, 04:37 PM
lol Romo

lol Tannehill
lol Reggie Bush gone
lol Brandon Marshall gone
lol Dolphin fan in for yet another year hoping to get the #1 pick in 2014

FlaSpursFan
06-06-2013, 11:35 PM
lol Tannehill
lol Reggie Bush gone
lol Brandon Marshall gone
lol Dolphin fan in for yet another year hoping to get the #1 pick in 2014
lol miller>bush
lol Wallace>marshall
lol Dolphins on the Rise while Cowboys on the slide down to no mans land

Blake
06-07-2013, 01:16 AM
lol miller>bush
lol Wallace>marshall
lol Dolphins on the Rise while Cowboys on the slide down to no mans land

Spoken like a true "Henne is primed for greatness" myopic dolphin fan.

I had to google Miller because I have no idea who the hell that scrub is.

FlaSpursFan
06-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Spoken like a true "Henne is primed for greatness" myopic dolphin fan.

I had to google Miller because I have no idea who the hell that scrub is.

You dont know much football if you dont know who miller is.

Why you talking about Henne? Who cares about Henne? Henne sucks. Why are you talking about Henne? Is He on the Dolphins? Is he our starting QB?

lol Miami projecting up while Dallas projecting down. At least you guys have a nice stadium to watch a shit product in for the rest of the decade.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-07-2013, 07:46 AM
:lmao saying Wallace > Marshall and Miller > Bush

Blake
06-07-2013, 08:01 AM
You dont know much football if you dont know who miller is.

oh noes.... the ol' "if you don't about this obscure guy that has started one NFL game then you don't know much football" line.

I've got no comeback for that. :depressed

FlaSpursFan
06-07-2013, 08:43 AM
oh noes.... the ol' "if you don't about this obscure guy that has started one NFL game then you don't know much football" line.

I've got no comeback for that. :depressed

I mean its not like he has got any talk about him at all... Its not like a lot of people are projecting him to have a break out season.

Just go ahead and keep watching espn so they can keep strokin off those cowboys.

Miller has more tools than bush ever had. He will be a better pro than Bush ever was.

Blake
06-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Miller has more tools than bush ever had. He will be a better pro than Bush ever was.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

FlaSpursFan
06-07-2013, 09:37 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Bush is an over rated scat back while miller has the full package. Why do you think the dolphins never wanted to keep Bush?