PDA

View Full Version : Dwanye Wade just reminded us that he's the best SG in the league

MattBonnerExperience
05-25-2012, 09:18 AM
3rd NBA team, how humiliating for Wade, beat out by Kobe, Westbrook, and Parker. It looked like a humiliating award for Wade, so he decided to remind us how good he is regardless of injurys by carrying the heat yet again and grabbing 41 points, 41 points against a good perimeter team. That's pretty damn impresseve and ever since his game 3 meltdown he's gotten anything he wanted offensivly and was a main reason that the Heat won. Now you might say, "well anybody can chuck thier way to 40 look at Kobe" well Wade shot 68 precent from the floor 68 % from the field! For a big man that would be impressive but for a guard that's freaking amazing. If you watched Wade play and then Kobe, I think it's obvious who was better these playoffs. This performance should go down as one of his greatest.

100%duncan
05-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Kewl.

DMC
05-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Yeah, everyone who has a great individual performance is the best in the league suddenly, and we ignore the shit brick he laid a few nights earlier.

Brazil
05-25-2012, 09:29 AM
what have you done recently forum

stxspurs
05-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Pacers /thread

hater
05-25-2012, 09:39 AM
Pacers /thread

pretty much. If he does this vs. a good playoff team then we have a thread.

lefty
05-25-2012, 09:39 AM
Wade showing up, unlike Kobe

DMC
05-25-2012, 09:47 AM

Kobe scored 40+ in the final game. Individual offensive performances don't equal a championship. Wade is a great player, no doubt, but he's a twat at the same time and James dwarfs his output by adding 18 rebounds and 9 dimes.

If the Heat don't win the ring this year, they are the most colossal failure in NBA history. They stacked to win, they should win.

racm
05-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Kobe scored 40+ in the final game. Individual offensive performances don't equal a championship. Wade is a great player, no doubt, but he's a twat at the same time and James dwarfs his output by adding 18 rebounds and 9 dimes.

If the Heat don't win the ring this year, they are the most colossal failure in NBA history. They stacked to win, they should win.

tbh the last time big name free agents banded together for a championship bid they got flattened by a no-star team in the finals.

Norris Cole
05-25-2012, 10:34 AM
tbh the last time big name free agents banded together for a championship bid they got flattened by a no-star team in the finals.

:lmao You're a fucking idiot

Norris Cole
05-25-2012, 10:37 AM
pretty much. If he does this vs. a good playoff team then we have a thread.

You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Wade has dominated plenty of good defensive teams.

DMC
05-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Unless you are talking about last year, Malone and Payton were not James and Bosh. They were at the end of their careers.

it's me
05-25-2012, 10:47 AM
http://estaticos02.marca.com/albumes/2012/05/25/miami_cara/1337929843_extras_albumes_0.jpg

:lol gay pants

Norris Cole
05-25-2012, 10:59 AM
NBA players must be trolling because wtf is that shit?

Bill_Brasky
05-25-2012, 11:05 AM
:lmao eastern conference

Ace
05-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Easily the best SG, imho...

Spur_Fanatic
05-25-2012, 11:45 AM
http://estaticos02.marca.com/albumes/2012/05/25/miami_cara/1337929843_extras_albumes_0.jpg

:lol gay pants

Agreed. This thread is now about Wade's new gay pants.
By wearing them, and his famous divorce... Maybe Wade is gay?

Discuss (this thread may need a poll)

Josepatches_
05-25-2012, 12:00 PM

Lol

Failure? They had 2 great players and a bunch of scrubs.We don't know if Bosh can play. Even with Bosh they aren't really better than SA or OKC.Lakers have 3 superstars too.

San Antonio or OKC have at least 2 superstars like Miami but they have much better bench.

Miami shouldn't have any chance.

LeBron was an idiot when he said they will win 4,5 or 6 rings. But people would be more idiot if they believe him.
They have a good team but they aren't stacked

OKC Thunderstorm
05-25-2012, 12:05 PM
3rd NBA team, how humiliating for Wade, beat out by Kobe, Westbrook, and Parker. It looked like a humiliating award for Wade, so he decided to remind us how good he is regardless of injurys by carrying the heat yet again and grabbing 41 points, 41 points against a good perimeter team. That's pretty damn impresseve and ever since his game 3 meltdown he's gotten anything he wanted offensivly and was a main reason that the Heat won. Now you might say, "well anybody can chuck thier way to 40 look at Kobe" well Wade shot 68 precent from the floor 68 % from the field! For a big man that would be impressive but for a guard that's freaking amazing. If you watched Wade play and then Kobe, I think it's obvious who was better these playoffs. This performance should go down as one of his greatest.

Weak trolling tbh. 3 games ago Wade score 5. FIVE points in a playoff game?! As amazing as he has been the last 3 games what member of the first 2 ALL NBA teams would only score 5 points in a playoff game?!
And as far as Parker, Kobe and my main man, WESTBROOK, They actually played most of the year. They werent sitting out games. Kobe missed some time late due to injury and Pop forced Parker to rest a few games but they still played more games than Wade by quite a bit. Sure Wade has great PER numbers, but what good does that do when he is sitting next to the coaches? Wade deserved his 3rd spot and if it motivated him, great. No need to revise history. This forum has a bunch of bipolar motherfuckers ...

OKC Thunderstorm
05-25-2012, 12:08 PM
And you fashion police faggots wanna clown Russ's clothes when Wade Walks out in those pants and a scarf on his wrist? :lol

Looks like Wade should be doing "Men on Film" with Damon Wayans and David Alan Grier ... "Hated it!!" ... "two snaps and a swirl" :rollin

OKC Thunderstorm
05-25-2012, 12:12 PM

If Kobe was playing sidekick to Lebron he would of had 50. Kobe put up 42 with Pau and Bynum as sidekicks, but nice troll attempt. :toast

If Durant had Lebron to play the best scorer, pass and rebound he might score 60 ...

KD4MVP
05-25-2012, 12:20 PM
When healthy, he's in the discussion with Kobe, but Wade is always hurt, he paces himself so he isn't worn down by the playoffs. But last 2-3 games, 2nd half of Game 4 have been epic.

Helps playing alongside LeBron.

That said, they aint beating SA/OKC 2 on 5.

Dex
05-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Wade must've used the Konami code after Game 2 of the ECSF. Dude has been going nuts since then.

Ace
05-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Weak trolling tbh. 3 games ago Wade score 5. FIVE points in a playoff game?! As amazing as he has been the last 3 games what member of the first 2 ALL NBA teams would only score 5 points in a playoff game?!
And as far as Parker, Kobe and my main man, WESTBROOK, They actually played most of the year. They werent sitting out games. Kobe missed some time late due to injury and Pop forced Parker to rest a few games but they still played more games than Wade by quite a bit. Sure Wade has great PER numbers, but what good does that do when he is sitting next to the coaches? Wade deserved his 3rd spot and if it motivated him, great. No need to revise history. This forum has a bunch of bipolar motherfuckers ...
Tell us how you really feel...

DMC
05-25-2012, 12:28 PM
NBA players must be trolling because wtf is that shit?

Wade: "Pfff..please... I ain't even hearin' that negative vibe girlfriend...You hatin'"

DMC
05-25-2012, 12:29 PM
Wade must've used the Konami code after Game 2 of the ECSF. Dude has been going nuts since then.
But if they do, you know Christie Bosh is gone.

DAF86
05-25-2012, 12:34 PM
If Kobe was playing sidekick to Lebron he would of had 50. Kobe put up 42 with Pau and Bynum as sidekicks, but nice troll attempt. :toast

If Durant had Lebron to play the best scorer, pass and rebound he might score 60 ...

If Durant had Lebron on his team he would be a bench player.

OKC Thunderstorm
05-25-2012, 12:43 PM
If Durant had Lebron on his team he would be a bench player.

No way any coach sits either guy :lol Either Durant moves to SG or Lebron to PG no way you sit a superstar. You my friend, dont know ball.

DAF86
05-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Sure I do, both play SF so one has to sit. Considering that Durant is the lesser player, he would be the one getting benched.

mavsfan1000
05-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Cool story bro.

KD4MVP
05-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Sure I do, both play SF so one has to sit. Considering that Durant is the lesser player, he would be the one getting benched.

LOL, in this unlikely hypothetical situation, one plays the 2, the other plays the 3.

MavDynasty
05-25-2012, 01:52 PM
Or Durant at the 4? He is 6'10
Or play LeBron at the 1 Magic Johnson style?

MavDynasty
05-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Both Diaw and Duncan play PF (according to Spurfan) so one needs to sit!

mavsfan1000
05-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Or move Durant to the 2 guard spot. He plays like a guard.

KD4MVP
05-25-2012, 01:57 PM
Or Durant at the 4? He is 6'10
Or play LeBron at the 1 Magic Johnson style?

Westbrook, Durant, LeBron, whoever at the 4-5.

In this hypothetical, unlikely situation.

tesseractive
05-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Dumbest argument ever. LeBron can play 4 positions and Durant can play 3.

LkrFan
05-25-2012, 04:29 PM
:corn:

MattBonnerExperience
05-25-2012, 05:04 PM
For all those saying i'm just looking at the last game let's take a look at the entire season.
WADE: 26.3 PER, TS .559 %, 4.8 TRB, 4.6 ast, 2.6 TOV, 1.7 stl, 1.3 BLK
KOBE: 21.9 PER, .527 TS,5.4 TRB, 4.6 ast, 3.5 TOV, 1.2 STL, .03 BLK.
So wade's better in Most aspects, Kobe does have things like GP, 3pt%, and usage on him though.

DAF86
05-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Not only Durant would be a bench player, he would play no more than 10 minutes 'cause Lebron usually plays 38+ minutes per game.

ambchang
05-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Getting a ring is not enough motivation. A player must be shafted for his individual accomplishments to put out max effort.

OZWIN
05-25-2012, 05:30 PM

If the Heat don't win the ring this year, they are the most colossal failure in NBA history. They stacked to win, they should win.I somewhat disagree because I still can't figure out how it is going to work between James and Wade...let alone Bosh as well. Best friends or what it doesn't matter...two of the top five players in the world on the same team...that enjoy shooting the ball and driving in...in other words pretty much do the same thing they would on any other team...they are both trying to do the same thing on the same team. Even if they try to share the ball it really can't work out when it comes to winning a championship but this is my opinion.

Wade/Bosh or LeBron/Bosh makes a lot of sense as they play completely different positions but Wade/LeBron on the same team especially playing together on the court is going to be hard to win a championship and it doesn't matter if they are best friends or not - this is a mainly team sport and two stars like that won't share the ball nearly as much when it comes down to crunch time.

Budkin
05-25-2012, 05:42 PM
There is no Wade in team.

Reck
05-25-2012, 05:43 PM
The OP just reminded us how stupid and gay he is.

MattBonnerExperience
05-25-2012, 06:00 PM
The OP just reminded us how stupid and gay he is.

Whoops, caught me.

m>s
05-25-2012, 06:01 PM
we ain't talking bout baseball and small forward ain't something like a pitcher who doesn't play no other position or bat

Jacob1983
05-26-2012, 12:00 AM
His free throw shooting percentage is shitty for a SG. Just sayin'.

Reck
05-26-2012, 12:02 AM
Whoops, caught me.

Do you ever get tired of being bukakked on?

Find something sharp and slit your wrist.

TIMMYtoZO
05-26-2012, 01:35 AM

:lol You ought to take your own advice once Miami rings next month and begins their dynasty.

ElNono
05-26-2012, 01:40 AM
:lol You ought to take your own advice once Miami rings next month and begins their dynasty.

sup Jerome, are you hitting Brenda's party tomorrow night?

MattBonnerExperience
05-26-2012, 09:51 AM

Yeah your totally right, and his 3pt% is lower than Kobe which is sad but he's still a way better all around player.

MattBonnerExperience
05-26-2012, 09:52 AM

:depressed

Joel Anthony
05-26-2012, 10:02 AM

79% is horrible :rolleyes

tesseractive
05-26-2012, 11:37 AM

Wait, I thought last year was supposed to be the beginning of the unstoppable superfriends dynasty. :rollin

I wouldn't go sizing anyone's ring finger just yet, sport.

Reck
05-26-2012, 11:40 AM

:lol

I'm sure the NBA its my only sport fix.

KD4MVP
05-26-2012, 11:41 AM

And if they lose in the Finals, i'll bet you'll be nowhere to be found.

Fundamental Dream
05-27-2012, 02:41 PM
So Wade get's epic props for setting his own HORRENDOUS ass BASELINE, and then elevating himself above it...

I think I'll walk outside and trip and fall on my face and land in a pile of horse shit. Then urinate on myself while I lay on the pavement...
.... but then I'll go inside and wash off, successfully assemble a DVD shelf and cook a good tasting meal, and bag a fine chick that night...

Just be sure to call me "Wade-esq" by elevating myself over fu*kery of my own doing :lol....

and hey...
Don't forget 07' Bulls where he was 23 on %42.9 shooting, and got outplayed and swept with a defending title roster, by Ben fu*king Gordon's bulls :lol.

Or when he got outplayed by Joe fu*king Johnson in a game 7 in 2009 :lol

Don't forget last years Eastern Conference Finals gem where he avg 19ppg on %40, 2 assists and 4 turnovers. He had a 1-2 assist to TO ratio and had 9 TO's in the clinching game :lol

Oh don't forget game 6 of the finals where he goes 6-16 with 5 turnovers... dribbling off his foot in the clutch and shit.

Wade gets a pass so many times. But yea, he did have a good couple recent games against the Pacers. Let's put his name on the Goodyear Blimp. A 1st ballot HOFer outplayed and got his numbers on a backcourt full of scrubs :lol. That's epic and historic, apparently.