PDA

View Full Version : Should Durant be suspended until he treats his acne?

ElNono
05-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Sons, real talk.

There's no reason for a wealthy, high-profile professional athlete to gross out an entire audience of HDTV viewers simply because he refuses to take care of an obvious, disgusting problem.

It's pathetic that a classy organization like the Thunder won't employ the services of a skin-care professional to eradicate this problem.

I mean, I understand there's nothing you can do about Westbrook's ugly face short of a facial transplant, but what's KD excuse?

Tiago Splitter
05-25-2012, 03:02 PM
Tbh it makes the Thunder unwatchable

BlairForceDejuan
05-25-2012, 03:07 PM
It's a lot better from what I have seen.

1/10 thread

Venti Quattro
05-25-2012, 03:09 PM
:cry Too busy doing work in the gym :cry

OKC Thunderstorm
05-25-2012, 03:10 PM
I can smell the fear in the air. Grammar smack, fashion smack and now judging the looks of NBA players. I heard rumors of homo-erotic fetishes, rampant mysgionistic rhetoric and penis envy on this site but now I see the reason. Yall bitches are scared. Some of you probably struggle to get laid and others live vicariously through their trolls and tough guy internet personas. If that helps, cool!
None of that will save you come Sunday. Not even a prime Bowen, (who I see no replacement of on this Spur roster) would be able to hold Durant down. A storm is coming ...and it sounds like THUNDER!!!

Bill_Brasky
05-25-2012, 03:11 PM
I wonder if his voice still cracks :lol

Fpoonsie
05-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Um...

http://www.basket-jusqua-pas-dheure.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/GreggPopovichMain1.jpg

OKC Thunderstorm
05-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Um...

http://www.basket-jusqua-pas-dheure.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/GreggPopovichMain1.jpg

Damn, your own fanbase owning this failthread :lmao

Tiago Splitter
05-25-2012, 03:13 PM
I can smell the fear in the air. Grammar smack, fashion smack and now judging the looks of NBA players. I heard rumors of homo-erotic fetishes, rampant mysgionistic rhetoric and penis envy on this site but now I see the reason. Yall bitches are scared. Some of you probably struggle to get laid and others live vicariously through their trolls and tough guy internet personas. If that helps, cool!
None of that will save you come Sunday. Not even a prime Bowen, (who I see no replacement of on this Spur roster) would be able to hold Durant down. A storm is coming ...and it sounds like THUNDER!!!

:lol What a homosexual post

MavDynasty
05-25-2012, 03:13 PM

Sup luva

OKC Thunderstorm
05-25-2012, 03:15 PM
:lol What a homosexual post

Did your gaydar sensors go off after I posted it? :lol

Tiago Splitter
05-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Sup luva

It's Kool tbh

Bill_Brasky
Sup luva

:lol LA Thunder

Tiago Splitter

Sure did, you down or what?

mavs>spurs
05-25-2012, 03:20 PM

sup kool

trypldubl
05-25-2012, 03:42 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bQ0SqifjNcg/S3W4w7WVapI/AAAAAAAAQGw/Re7RiL1z2CQ/s400/kevin-durant-acne.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bQ0SqifjNcg/S3W4w7WVapI/AAAAAAAAQGw/Re7RiL1z2CQ/s1600-h/kevin-durant-acne.jpg)When it comes to raising talent in the NBA, Kevin Durant is the gold standard for superstar stardom, with the athletic ability to go toe to toe with the most elite basketball all-stars.

Like many other NBA players, Kevin Durant also suffers from acne breakouts quite often, but that doesn't seem to slow down the 21 year old superstar in the making.

HarlemHeat37
05-25-2012, 04:41 PM
I should copyright my shit, tbh..

LkrFan
05-25-2012, 04:47 PM

:lol

baseline bum
05-25-2012, 05:36 PM
StackJack gonna drop an elbow game 1 and make det nigga pus all over the floor

OZWIN
05-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Um...

http://www.basket-jusqua-pas-dheure.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/GreggPopovichMain1.jpg/thread

Pop is an old man though...so wrinkles don't really count too much. :lol

jeebus
05-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Sup luva
lol naruto

It's Kool tbh
lol Troy Murphy

Stalin
05-25-2012, 06:31 PM
he should also get fined, i honestly can't watch thunder games because of this serious issue plaguing hdtv viewers everywhere

ElNono
05-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Um...

disgusting too, tbh... but at least he hates the media and so the media stays away from him...

ElNono
05-25-2012, 07:01 PM

cool story... so is it suspended or fined or both?

ElNono
05-25-2012, 07:02 PM

tbh, I just borrowed it because you weren't doing shit with it, IMO

Venti Quattro
05-25-2012, 07:05 PM
What would happen if pus suddenly drips on the floor in Game 1?

ElNono
05-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Gross and inexcusable, tbh... it's not like ProActiv costs a fortune...

Latarian Milton
05-25-2012, 07:47 PM
LOL thought it was a tattoo tbh

Ace
05-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Gross and inexcusable, tbh... it's not like ProActiv costs a fortune...

LkrFan
05-25-2012, 08:24 PM
http://images.covers.com/editorial/2010/383x165/gregg_popovich031110.jpg

LkrFan
05-25-2012, 08:25 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpiWF1CeW04_T_b3ZrJEDk63XAWGW3_ yZr8lMugDWXlrLvMm1Udg

LkrFan
05-25-2012, 08:26 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6n-dUmdyMUTwMQzGTQl3hSjxYiKJk_puW9mpdRo7s-8lXyZX1hQ

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

ElNono
05-25-2012, 08:38 PM
LkrFan late, per the usual par, tbh, etc

100%duncan
05-25-2012, 08:39 PM

phyzik
05-25-2012, 08:44 PM
OKC is gonna get exposed in the worst possible way....

They were built to beat the Lakers.... and they accomplished that. Just like the Mavs did for years trying to focus on the Spurs, then got exposed.

OKC just doesnt have the personell nor the experience to compete with this Spurs team. Cant wait for Sunday.

LkrFan
05-25-2012, 08:58 PM
LkrFan late, per the usual par, tbh, etc

:downspin:

weebo
05-25-2012, 09:04 PM
http://images.covers.com/editorial/2010/383x165/gregg_popovich031110.jpg

god dam...pop is one ugly asshole

thispego
05-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Sons, real talk.

There's no reason for a wealthy, high-profile professional athlete to gross out an entire audience of HDTV viewers simply because he refuses to take care of an obvious, disgusting problem.

It's pathetic that a classy organization like the Thunder won't employ the services of a skin-care professional to eradicate this problem.

I mean, I understand there's nothing you can do about Westbrook's ugly face short of a facial transplant, but what's KD excuse?

wow, you've taken not funny to a whole new level

thispego
05-25-2012, 09:22 PM

You nailed most of these faggots on the head. Pretty astute observation imo

dirk4mvp
05-25-2012, 09:24 PM
OKC is gonna get exposed in the worst possible way....

They were built to beat the Lakers.... and they accomplished that. Just like the Mavs did for years trying to focus on the Spurs, then got exposed.

OKC just doesnt have the personell nor the experience to compete with this Spurs team. Cant wait for Sunday.

Your posts suck.

racm
05-25-2012, 09:24 PM
I suppose the samr can be said for Harden's teeth tbh

ElNono
05-25-2012, 11:06 PM
Your posts suck.

sup dirk, how's the fam?

ElNono
05-25-2012, 11:06 PM

wow, nobody cares what thispedo thinks...

GLAAD Committee
05-25-2012, 11:09 PM

ElNono
05-25-2012, 11:14 PM
sup Atif

lefty
05-25-2012, 11:30 PM
What would happen if pus suddenly drips on the floor in Game 1?

That would explain why Staples floor was so slippery in game 4 of the Lakers-OKC series

Russo21
05-25-2012, 11:57 PM
ElNono you are a fuckwit. Dissing Durant because of a world wide, extrememly hard to treat problem that is by no means Kevin's fault? You are an idiot. I've never once even taken notice of Kevin's skin. He's only like 23 years old? Shit happens you shallow asshole.

Russo21
05-25-2012, 11:59 PM
On that note. Some people with bad skin are very self conscious and unconfident people. When his skin clears and his confidence soars the NBA better watch the fuck out.

cesare borgia
05-26-2012, 01:17 AM
Durant skin has clear up. Y all have not notice?

ElNono
05-26-2012, 01:36 AM
elnono you are a fuckwit. Dissing durant because of a world wide, extrememly hard to treat problem that is by no means kevin's fault? You are an idiot. I've never once even taken notice of kevin's skin. He's only like 23 years old? Shit happens you shallow asshole.

win!

MavDynasty
05-26-2012, 01:39 AM
ElNono you are a fuckwit. Dissing Durant because of a world wide, extrememly hard to treat problem that is by no means Kevin's fault? You are an idiot. I've never once even taken notice of Kevin's skin. He's only like 23 years old? Shit happens you shallow asshole.

Are you a pimply faced faggot as well

Bill_Brasky
05-26-2012, 02:33 AM

Sounds like someone can't find a spare minute between D&D and the newest vidya game to scrub his oily ass face

SpursOwn
05-26-2012, 02:36 AM
Durant is an acne faggot bitch

Bill_Brasky
05-26-2012, 02:46 AM
Durant is an acne faggot bitch

Nice avatar broseph

Russo21
05-26-2012, 02:59 AM
mavdynasty, no i have not. My skin is quite clear. I'm just not a shallow fuck like you guys.

thispego
05-26-2012, 09:08 AM
these guys are not shallow, they're just equally hideous, probably way more so, than the people they talk shit about. All this stems from their own self consciousness. I promise you, behind their computer screens, these are some of the ugliest people you would ever meet :lmao especially elnono, I just know that dude is fat and gross :lol

Russo21
05-26-2012, 09:48 AM
these guys are not shallow, they're just equally hideous, probably way more so, than the people they talk shit about. All this stems from their own self consciousness. I promise you, behind their computer screens, these are some of the ugliest people you would ever meet :lmao especially elnono, I just know that dude is fat and gross :lol

:tu:tu

MavDynasty
05-26-2012, 09:56 AM

Okay, sloth lookin faggot with an overbite :lmao

You hang out with obese Mookie and CBF who looks like a retarded be@ner

ElNono
05-26-2012, 10:07 AM
:lmao especially elnono, I just know that dude is fat and gross :lol

You don't know me at all... :lmao

But I do know you get butthurt when your neighbor parks the car in front of your house to let your wife know he's home :lmao

ElNono
05-26-2012, 10:09 AM
Sounds like someone can't find a spare minute between D&D and the newest vidya game to scrub his oily ass face

Son, real talk... plus we're talking a multimillionaire here, not some faggot ass kid in his basement...

thispego
05-26-2012, 09:25 PM
Okay, sloth lookin faggot with an overbite :lmao

You hang out with obese Mookie and CBF who looks like a retarded be@ner

Thanks for proving my point :tu

thispego
05-26-2012, 09:28 PM

But I do know you get butthurt when your neighbor parks the car in front of your house to let your wife know he's home :lmao

That picture was not of my house, like da thread stated it was my across the street neighbors house. Also, I do not have a wife. Lastly, post yo picture if you think you're good looking enough to scoff other people's looks. Not posting is an admission of ugliness! :lol

ElNono
05-26-2012, 09:30 PM
That picture was not of my house, like da thread stated it was my across the street neighbors house. Also, I do not have a wife. Lastly, post yo picture if you think you're good looking enough to scoff other people's looks. Not posting is an admission of ugliness! :lol

:lol the idiot that got baited into posting a pic of his kid
:lol cuckold

thispego
05-26-2012, 10:34 PM
:lol the idiot that got baited into posting a pic of his kid
:lol cuckold

Baited? I was chomping at the bit to post a picture of my little dude.

:lol NOT posting a picture of himself and ducking the challenge. Ugly and a pussy :rollin

Sorry brah but you weak as shit and even acne face durant makes you look like mung

thispego
05-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Being unattractive is OK scrah, just don't take your anger out on others because you can't get laid or even have women look at you without disgust or fear that you might try to approach them.

mavs>spurs
05-26-2012, 10:39 PM
thispego think of the chilren

you're bringing it too hard :cry

thispego
05-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Whup, elnono viewing thread. Who would have ever thought he'd be around at 11 pm saturday night not macking on chicks. I for one thought that.

DeadlyDynasty
05-26-2012, 10:45 PM
Being unattractive is OK scrah, just don't take your anger out on others because you can't get laid or even have women look at you without disgust or fear that you might try to approach them.

sup brih...you down to bet on a Spurs-Heat Finals if it happens?

ElNono
05-26-2012, 10:45 PM
Baited? I was chomping at the bit to post a picture of my little dude.

:lol getting completely shat on and then posting the pic of your kid to peddle some pity

:lol NOT posting a picture of himself and ducking the challenge. Ugly and a pussy :rollin

:lol internet pictures
:lol faggot begging for pictures

Sorry brah but you weak as shit and even acne face durant makes you look like mung

cool story... especially since you don't know me at all :lmao

ElNono
05-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Whup, elnono viewing thread. Who would have ever thought he'd be around at 11 pm saturday night not macking on chicks. I for one thought that.

:lol I have a wife right here with me
:lol kids you can't feed
:lol time to start the Taco Bell shift

thispego
05-26-2012, 10:46 PM
sup brih...you down to bet on a Spurs-Heat Finals if it happens?

crapsolutely

ElNono
05-26-2012, 10:47 PM

:lol married man
:lol get laid every day
:lol epic fail
:lol asking your taco bell be@ner co-worked out

thispego
05-26-2012, 10:48 PM
:lol getting completely shat on and then posting the pic of your kid to peddle some pity

:lol internet pictures
:lol faggot begging for pictures

cool story... especially since you don't know me at all :lmao

You don't allow me to know you brah. Open up to me. Give of yourself to me.

ElNono
05-26-2012, 10:49 PM
:lol bothered because neighbor parks across the street
:lol asking how to give his name to his own kid
:lol posting pics of an innocent creature on the internet
:lol cuck

DeadlyDynasty
05-26-2012, 10:49 PM
crapsolutely

schweeeeet...we can decide on the scrill before the series if dets cool

thispego
05-26-2012, 10:50 PM
:lol I have a wife right here with me
:lol kids you can't feed
:lol time to start the Taco Bell shift

OK so you found a woman as hideous as yourself. That ain't hard. Ugly women need love too. Lol taco bell sucks, how many tacos locos you and your fat wife shoveled down this week?

ElNono
05-26-2012, 10:50 PM
You don't allow me to know you brah. Open up to me. Give of yourself to me.

Brah, I can post a picture of myself and then you still wouldn't know if it's really me... you're just too dumb, brah

ElNono
05-26-2012, 10:51 PM
OK so you found a woman as hideous as yourself. That ain't hard. Ugly women need love too. Lol taco bell sucks, how many tacos locos you and your fat wife shoveled down this week?

:lol you still don't know anything about me
:lol taco bell
:lol working for taco bell :lmao

thispego
05-26-2012, 10:52 PM
schweeeeet...we can decide on the scrill before the series if dets cool

Cool brah your money is mine. What happened to tha lakers?

ElNono
05-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Brah, what's a Taco Loco? Do you sell a lot of those? :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
05-26-2012, 10:55 PM
What happened to tha lakers?

Dysfunctional and old, tbh. I hedged and won $500 on the series though, so det eased the pain.

thispego
05-26-2012, 10:55 PM
:lol you still don't know anything about me
:lol taco bell
:lol working for taco bell :lmao

Lol yeah you're like a weenie hanging on a string just out of reach. C'mon, let's see a picture of the elnono's, family photo is fine. I really don't want to go on thinking you are a fat disgusting unattractive familio

for real, taco bell? You can do better than det. I actually do want a bean burrito right now tho

thispego
05-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Dysfunctional and old, tbh. I hedged and won $500 on the series though, so det eased the pain.

Nice. You should consider dropping that right back to me

ElNono
05-26-2012, 10:57 PM

did you get your 10 bets for the Spurs-OKC series?

DeadlyDynasty
05-26-2012, 10:57 PM
Just saw a commerical for their new nachos burrito...looked pretty fuckin tasty

DeadlyDynasty
05-26-2012, 10:58 PM
did you get your 10 bets for the Spurs-OKC series?

Not yet...gonna bump that thread when the CF's are almost over

thispego
05-26-2012, 11:01 PM
aight I'm out. elnono, you have a fat ugly family til you prove otherwise :tu

ElNono
05-26-2012, 11:01 PM
Lol yeah you're like a weenie hanging on a string just out of reach. C'mon, let's see a picture of the elnono's, family photo is fine. I really don't want to go on thinking you are a fat disgusting unattractive familio

:lol homo still begging for pictures he doesn't know to be real

tbh, I still don't know why you're so mad about this. Is your face full of pus like Durant's? Is it from eating all those tacos at work? :lmao

for real, taco bell? You can do better than det. I actually do want a bean burrito right now tho

tbh, I can do better, but Taco Be@ner is pretty low as it is... :lol

ElNono
05-26-2012, 11:03 PM
aight I'm out. elnono, you have a fat ugly family til you prove otherwise :tu

I have a beautiful family you know nothing about :lol

Now go sell some Taco Locos, that kid isn't going to feed himself :lol

mavs>spurs
05-26-2012, 11:04 PM
thispego i met elnono he's a badass computer programmer, upper middle class, with a sexy hispanic wife. didn't get to see the kids in person but in the pic they look like every parents dream :tu

ElNono
05-26-2012, 11:05 PM
thispego i met elnono he's a badass computer programmer, upper middle class, with a sexy hispanic wife. didn't get to see the kids in person but in the pic they look like every parents dream :tu

actually, there *IS* a poster who has seen a picture of me (and the wife, with Sean Elliott). I'll leave it to him if he wants to comment about it, especially the gross acne part...

mavs>spurs
05-26-2012, 11:07 PM
you mean only me and one other poster have seen you before? i was thinking you went to a gtg my bad

ElNono
05-26-2012, 11:07 PM
:lol thinking I'm an insecure person that posts pictures of my kids on the internet

ElNono
05-26-2012, 11:08 PM
you mean only me and one other poster have seen you before? i was thinking you went to a gtg my bad

nah brah... it's all good with you, tbh... btw, what do you think about the topic? Does Durant need to do something about those ugly zits?

mavs>spurs
05-26-2012, 11:12 PM
i think he's too damn lazy to simply wash his face there are products that work...its like lebron and hte hair, they have hair transplants you just gotta go in like twice a year to get a treatment. like going for a haircut imho.

Stalin
05-26-2012, 11:16 PM
nah brah... it's all good with you, tbh... btw, what do you think about the topic? Does Durant need to do something about those ugly zits?

Yes, lets put the picture smack to rest for a bit, and concentrate on the seriousness of the issue at hand, Durant's cratered pussfilled face. Durantulla, absolutely deserves a suspension and fining, we don't want our children to get influenced by his acne, and not wash their faces either. Its a serious health hazard, tbqh.

thispego
05-27-2012, 08:15 AM
:lol thinking I'm an insecure person that posts pictures of my kids on the internet

an insecure person would refuse to post pictures tbh. Just like every single fag boy that posts in NBA forum and talks shit. But I don't care about your kids, just you and your wife will do to disprove your ogre status.

Goran Dragic
05-27-2012, 08:16 AM
pego, I have a memorial day thread in da club that would love your thoughts whenever you get the chance, tbh.

thispego
05-27-2012, 08:19 AM

lololololol :lmao computer programmer??! That explains a lot.

I'd say my friends' ugly ass wife was sexy too if he was within earshot. you can pm my your true thoughts :tu

thispego
05-27-2012, 08:20 AM
pego, I have a memorial day thread in da club that would love your thoughts whenever you get the chance, tbh.

I'm there scrah, let me peep it

ElNono
05-27-2012, 12:20 PM
an insecure person would refuse to post pictures tbh.

that makes no sense at all :lol

an insecure person post pictures because he requires validation from his peers. you know, like you. :lol

ElNono
05-27-2012, 12:23 PM

because that's indicative of how I look :lol
:lol still don't know what I look like

I'd say my friends' ugly ass wife was sexy too if he was within earshot. you can pm my your true thoughts :tu

and you call *me* shallow? crofl

LnGrrrR
05-27-2012, 12:30 PM
lol thispedo

dunkman
05-27-2012, 01:04 PM
No, it's not a big deal. Tbh . . .

thispego
05-27-2012, 04:23 PM
because that's indicative of how I look :lol
:lol still don't know what I look like

and you call *me* shallow? crofl

Where did I say being a computer programmer is indicative of your looks?

In fact I said the exact opposite of shallow, I said you were self conscious. Russo said you were shallow.

I thought computer programmers were supposed to be smart? :lol

Oh and you're showing major cracks in the armor with these defensive statements :lmao

Woo Bum-kon
05-27-2012, 04:33 PM
:lol eager to post pics of your kid on here
:lol pasty, four-eyed fuck talking about other people's looks

JRHernandez88
05-27-2012, 04:51 PM
LMFAO YO! Dayum... Hilariousss :lmao

ElNono
05-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Where did I say being a computer programmer is indicative of your looks?

In a thread about looks and after begging for pics, no less :lol

In fact I said the exact opposite of shallow, I said you were self conscious. Russo said you were shallow.

my bad, hard to keep track of your shitty takes...

Oh Trajan you're showing major cracks in the armor with these defensive statements :lmao

brah, whatever works for you... you still haven't told us why this topic has you seething mad... are you also a pimpled faggot?

LkrFan
05-27-2012, 05:40 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

LkrFan
05-27-2012, 05:49 PM
tbh, I still don't know why you're so mad about this. Is your face full of pus like Durant's? Is it from eating all those tacos at work? :lmao

thispego
05-27-2012, 06:37 PM
In a thread about looks and after begging for pics, no less :lol

my bad, hard to keep track of your shitty takes...

brah, whatever works for you... you still haven't told us why this topic has you seething mad... are you also a pimpled faggot?

It explains why you're on spurstalk 24/7 numbnuts.

Who says I'm mad? I'm just trying to expose you for the self conscious pussy you are.

ElNono
05-27-2012, 06:48 PM
It explains why you're on spurstalk 24/7 numbnuts.

:lol how does it explains that?
:lol numbnuts

Who says I'm mad? I'm just trying to expose you for the self conscious pussy you are.

:lol not working
:lol insecure
:lol mad
:lol pimple faced

mavs>spurs
05-27-2012, 06:50 PM
It explains why you're on spurstalk 24/7 numbnuts

I think him working in IT might explain why he always has computer access throughout the day, IMO :lmao

ElNono
05-27-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm not here 24/7... and yeah, I do have a cell phone and time to kill here and there...:lol

thispego
05-27-2012, 07:13 PM
I think him working in IT might explain why he always has computer access throughout the day, IMO :lmao

precisely, makes him only slightly less lame imo

Spur_Fanatic
05-27-2012, 09:00 PM
/me makes multiple anti-jinx dances.