PDA

View Full Version : we need the No Limit Army Commander prior to Sunday

Cant_Be_Faded
05-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Rally tha troops I saaaiiiddd

CGD
05-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Not sure what that means, but I agree that the fans need to step it up at the ATT Center! We've coasted the first two rounds. Hopefully frugal Holt will put in for some shirts or towels or something...

honestfool84
05-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Not sure what that means, but I agree that the fans need to step it up at the ATT Center! We've coasted the first two rounds. Hopefully frugal Holt will put in for some shirts or towels or something...

black shirts would be really nice. i'm not a fan of the white out... plus, realistically, no other team could pull off the 'black out' of an arena.

i think Holt might be pissed that there has only been 4 home games... haha.

TwelveGs210
05-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Cheap ass Holt is not going to pay for fuckin shirts, watch. A blacked out arena would be the shit though..plus, we would have to pay more than other cities because our majority would require larger shirts..

Solid D
05-25-2012, 03:39 PM
http://inhabitat.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2011/12/PIHEV-Army-Tank-3-537x392.jpg

phyzik
05-25-2012, 03:41 PM

No Limit Army Commander is Spurstalks version of R. Lee Ermy.

Solid D
05-25-2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.jpegwallpapers.com/images/wallpapers/Tomahawk-Missile-308907.jpeg

Pop wants me to be aggressive!

Beanzamillion21
05-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Cheap ass Holt is not going to pay for fuckin shirts, watch. A blacked out arena would be the shit though..plus, we would have to pay more than other cities because our majority would require larger shirts..

I am not sure if a Blackout would benefit us, tbh.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Ugggggghhhhhhhh

Can't stop that no limit TANK

Budkin
05-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Commander where art thou??

Cant_Be_Faded
05-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Timvp prob forgot the password :lol

LASToog36
05-26-2012, 06:40 AM
There really should be some sort of prop given to spurs fans attending the game this sunday... the comradery intimidates the visiting team and it just looks fuckin cool on tv.. I myself was wowed when the spurs played the grizz last year and they were propped out kinda got me a lil scared and look what happened

Ditty
05-26-2012, 07:16 AM

+1

Yeah there going to hand out more of those gay fanbango things Sunday:rolleyes

We need a blackout, with some silver towels would look awesome, and some kind of pyro Syring lineups ,and change the fucking lineup and tipoff songs!!!

Wild Cobra Kai
05-26-2012, 08:14 AM
black shirts would be really nice. i'm not a fan of the white out... plus, realistically, no other team could pull off the 'black out' of an arena.

i think Holt might be pissed that there has only been 4 home games... haha.

This came up a couple of years ago. The networks absolutely do NOT want a black background to shoot video against. It's the anti Model-T color selection: You can have any color you want, as long as it ISN'T black. Holt doesn't pay for the shit anyways. It will be sponsored. Last time, for game one of the 2007 Finals, it was HEB and the t-shirts were white.