PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling...

duncan2k5
06-23-2005, 08:27 AM
Tim is gonna have a MONSTER game. if he plays soft again i will lose a great deal of respect for him. but i think he will pull through. i have the feeling he is gonna have a huge facial funk on someone. grab at least 20 rebounds, 30 points, 5 assists, 7 blocks. even mark cuban wants us to win. he says he doesn't like how espn keeps talkin about things like ben wallace's wife. i agree. who cares what she thinks of his game? Tony and manu are the key to this win with their defense and ability to distribute the ball to timmy. i agree that this game may make or break timmy's legacy. if he has a MVP game no one will remember the previous 6 games. and the spurs need to stop switching on pick and rolls. and manu needs to play aggressive for the WHOLE GAME, not one half. brent needs to stop driving the ball to the hoop, so does horry. and horry needs to stop passing up wide open threes.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-23-2005, 08:29 AM
I think Mark "Mediawhore" Cuban's biggest problem with the coverage isn't so much that they're talking about Ben's wife, it's that they aren't talking about Mark Cuban. You gameplan sounds good, and I agree wholeheartedly that Tim's going to need a monster game and I believe he will deliver.