PDA

View Full Version : Listen on radio while watching on t.v.?

Fabbs
05-27-2012, 12:48 PM
I would really like to avoid commentary by Regina Miller.
I'm assuming OKC fans were also gagged during the OKC-Flamers series.
Easily done by using the mute button, however that cuts out other additional info one would like to have.
Y'all ever watch on t.v. while simulistening on the radio?

How'd that go?
Can we get Shaun Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ on the dial?

jimo2305
05-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Can we get Shaun Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ on the dial?
:lol never gets old

but no i haven't done that.. i'll try that probably sometime next year

LakerHater
05-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Used to do that a long time ago!!

YoMamaIsCallin
05-27-2012, 05:16 PM
I have done it. Problem is radio is delayed from TV. So DVR the game and rewind until its synced then let it play.

lurker23
05-27-2012, 06:02 PM
I have done it. Problem is radio is delayed from TV. So DVR the game and rewind until its synced then let it play.

Yeah, this is pretty much the key. It used to be that the radio and TV were relatively close, at least within about a second, so it was tolerable. Now the delay is so bad that DVR is about the only way to sync it up properly.

I think you'll generally find you won't miss much from the national TV announcers. You might choose to unmute during in-game interviews or "plugged in" segments, which radio doesn't have, but the stats boxes on the TV are generally more informative than the actual announcers.

And no, you can't get Sean Elliott on the radio (plus, he's not broadcasting these games on TV, either, due to national TV exclusivity). Sean did color for Bill Schoening during one championship run (2005, maybe?), but hasn't happened since then (including this year).