PDA

View Full Version : Obi-WAN Ginobili: Waiting for the opportune moment

timtonymanurich
05-27-2012, 01:52 PM
Honestly, (and this is PURE speculation) I just think Obi-WAN Ginobili is just waiting for the right time TO 'wake up'. He knows that his 100% effort isn't needed - yet.

I feel he'll break out in this series if the game is close. I'll never accuse Ginobili of 'sandbaggin' but you have to admit, if your team is 'buzz-sawing' through others at the clip that the Spurs are, why have your x-factor give the effort that is better needed in the WCF if not the FINALS?

Again, NOT accusing Gino. The MAN is the CONSUMMATE competitor, But I'm MORE concerned for James Harden. He's BEEN needed in order to bring the Thunder to where they are.

ADVANTAGE = SPURS.

FINALS, here WE COME. :toast

:flag:
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

KRA-Z
05-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Honestly, (and this is PURE speculation) I just think Obi-WAN Ginobili is just waiting for the right time TO 'wake up'. He knows that his 100% effort isn't needed - yet.

I feel he'll break out in this series if the game is close. I'll never accuse Ginobili of 'sandbaggin' but you have to admit, if your team is 'buzz-sawing' through others at the clip that the Spurs are, why have your x-factor give the effort that is better needed in the WCF if not the FINALS?

Again, NOT accusing Gino. The MAN is the CONSUMMATE competitor, But I'm MORE concerned for James Harden. He's BEEN needed in order to bring the Thunder to where they are.

ADVANTAGE = SPURS.

JRHernandez88
05-27-2012, 04:27 PM
I agree that's he's going to turn into the MANU we all know. I just don't think it was planned...

SA210
05-27-2012, 06:35 PM

ADVANTAGE = SPURS.

:flag:
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Great point!

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

spursfan1000
05-27-2012, 06:47 PM
I don't really think he has it in him anymore, his job now is to create for other guys, and it's worked so dont fix what's not broken.

SA210
05-27-2012, 06:49 PM
I don't really think he has it in him anymore, his job now is to create for other guys, and it's worked so dont fix what's not broken.

Manu isn't done being Manu just yet.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-27-2012, 06:51 PM
Every time I go into The Club I hope that she has "raised the bar".

spursfan1000
05-27-2012, 06:51 PM

I hope your right, he hardly even gets the touches anymore though, Neal is almost always handling the ball.

SA210
05-27-2012, 06:52 PM
I hope your right, he hardly even gets the touches anymore though, Neal is almost always handling the ball.

It's in his heart, it's his nature. I know he still has some greatness in him. I can't wait to see it.

Spurs9
05-27-2012, 07:01 PM
You just reminded me I have a obi wan ginobili shirt

lrrr
05-27-2012, 10:12 PM
You know the feeling you get when the Spurs are in a tight situation, when the season is on the line, when the other team makes a run to cut the lead down to a possession...

That's what FUELS Manu. He LIVES for those moments.

THAT is why Manu gets a free pass and some people still dislike TP. Cause Manu bails the Spurs out, he pulls the Spurs over the line when they have nothing left to give.

Let us not mention 2006...

8FOR!3
05-27-2012, 10:19 PM

ehh

greyforest
05-27-2012, 10:20 PM
parker drove to the lane one time and got fouled hard, so he never drove in again

ginobili stepped up and sacked the fuck up, won the game

Seventyniner
05-27-2012, 10:29 PM
Manu out-Ginobili'd Harden.

TampaDude
05-27-2012, 10:34 PM
:downspin: :downspin: :downspin: :downspin: :downspin:

TampaDude
The Spurs were just shooting some shots...just beating a team they were supposed to beat...no surprises there... :toast

TampaDude
Manu was just waiting for the right time to fuck some team up. Tonight was that time. The Thunder was that team.

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

therealtruth
05-28-2012, 02:54 AM
Manu is getting prepared to take the Finals MVP.

SA210
05-28-2012, 04:29 AM

It's in his heart, it's his nature. I know he still has some greatness in him. I can't wait to see it.

:toast And I even bet 1000 vbookie on it. Time to collect

bulakenyo
05-28-2012, 05:49 AM
I told you guys.

SAS all around handyman. Plugs all the holes.

TampaDude
05-28-2012, 07:21 AM
Manu is getting prepared to take the Finals MVP.

That would be perfect. Each of the Big 3 with at least one Finals MVP. :hat

Kuestmaster
05-28-2012, 07:36 AM
Supermanu, Batmanu, Obi-Wan Ginobili.... call him whatever you want. He delivers. He's Manu