PDA

View Full Version : Those idiots who are chanting chuck you suck

thispego
05-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Need to be shot as they leave. Shut the fuck up, you're embarrassing yourself, San Antonio, and the Spurs.

Idiots :rolleyes

spursfan1000
05-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Standing up for San Antonio .

Sa_Spursfan20
05-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Barkley may bash the city a lot, but he has been giving the Spurs props for a while now. Leave the guy alone.

suitedkings
05-27-2012, 10:48 PM
So they are supposed to let him shit all over SA?

thispego
05-27-2012, 10:50 PM

Oh please :rolleyes

spursfan1000
05-27-2012, 10:50 PM
I don't under stand you ^^ he can say all good he wants about the spurs, that's 14 players but he's bashing San Antonio which has over a million in population.

spursfan1000
05-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Oh please :rolleyes

Oh your right we should just let chuck talk everything he wants just like Cuban right?

Floyd Pacquiao
05-27-2012, 10:51 PM
those fat bitches are mad chuck is telling it like it is....their embarrassing they need to shut the fuk up

thispego
05-27-2012, 10:52 PM

They are too stupid to realize that chuck is joking? Are you too stupid to realize it also? San Antonio does have a lot of fat women and the riverwalk is dirty as shit, sorry but true. Like poster has said above, Charles has been giving spurs props for years and anyone who is upset with him currently are bandwagon fans.

Mugen
05-27-2012, 10:54 PM

:lmao

Proxy
05-27-2012, 10:55 PM
It is embarrassing... if you care

SanAntonioSpurs23
Chuck just having fun.......

thispego
I don't under stand you ^^ he can say all good he wants about the spurs, that's 14 players but he's bashing San Antonio which has over a million in population.

Disprove that san Antonio doesnt have a disproportionate amount of fat women and that the riverwalk isn't dirty. Do it. Disprove it.

Its like talking shit about bonner... Well he DOES have red hair, he IS a ginger. Pointing out the negatives of something is NOT shitting on said thing. :rolleyes

Spurminator
05-27-2012, 10:56 PM
It really is pathetic. This whole postgame has been quite a bit more embarrassing than a few comments about the Riverwalk. Get over it, San Antonio.

BRHornet45
05-27-2012, 10:57 PM
sons Chuck is just speaking 100% truth about San Antonio. the majority of women there are enchilada eating blimps and that river walk is NASTY.

spursfan1000
Disprove that san Antonio doesnt have a disproportionate amount of fat women and that the riverwalk isn't dirty. Do it. Disprove it.

Its like talking shit about bonner... Well he DOES have red hair, he IS a ginger. Pointing out the negatives of something is NOT shitting on said thing. :rolleyes

Okay I agree, but why do you have to say t on national television ? What on earth does fat women have to do with basketball? That was uncalled for and a shot to women in San Antonio.

Creation88
stop acting so small time...anyone that takes Barkley's comments to heart is an idiot... act like you've been there before people

Creation88
and i'd be offended if it wasn't true...too many fatties walking around SA

Spurminator
05-27-2012, 10:58 PM
That was uncalled for and a shot to women in San Antonio.

Only the fat ones.

thispego
05-27-2012, 10:58 PM
Glad most agree with me :tu

suitedkings
05-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Yes, we all know he is joking! Obv Spurs fans are having fun with it and chanting during the broadcast.

Or is the Mayor too stupid too?

Are Spurs fans too stupid for chanting MVP for Tony even though he didnt win it. I guess they are all embarrassing themselves.

Sisk
I was ok with it at first but it's obnoxious after the very first time. He said everyone was nice to him when he was walking around - no surprise there.

joeSpurs
Serious question to SA Residents: Does SA have a lot of fat babes? Serious answers only ..

TDMVPDPOY
05-27-2012, 11:06 PM
chanting chuck u suck
chanting mvp mvp and tp chokes at ft line

lol the westbrick sign next to the barkley drag queen

Josepatches_
05-27-2012, 11:08 PM
Yes, we all know he is joking! Obv Spurs fans are having fun with it and chanting during the broadcast.

Are Spurs fans too stupid for chanting MVP for Tony even though he didnt win it. I guess they are all embarrassing themselves.

GrandeDavid
05-27-2012, 11:11 PM
My family and friends were at game. Incredible number of not overweight but very obese people at game. Very sad. People in our city need to get serious about their diets and health. Not that I condone Barkley's comments.

SA210
05-27-2012, 11:14 PM
I have no problem defending San Antonio, but our citizens of SA chanting on TV that Barkley sucks like that, whether you agree with it or not, it makes us look bad on tv to the millions watching.

Capt Bringdown
05-27-2012, 11:17 PM
Chuck just having fun.......

So are the fans. BFD

SupremeGuy
05-27-2012, 11:20 PM
The fact that you care is more embarrassing than what they're doing.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
05-27-2012, 11:21 PM
Yeah that was bullshit, can't believe how long they stayed around after the game was over.

BackHome
05-27-2012, 11:43 PM

So what did Chuck say that is not true?

spurs1990
05-27-2012, 11:44 PM
I agree with OP, but I'm not a San Antonio native so i dunno.

JRHernandez88
05-27-2012, 11:54 PM
WTF. FUCK CHARLES BARKLEY. I hope they throw nasty shit all over him. Fckin fat bastard trying to make fun of fat people.

ShoogarBear
05-27-2012, 11:55 PM
I heard them on the way out of the center. They were basically good-natured, but it does come off as pretty podunk. There are more clever ways of going after Barkley.

MR.SILVER&BLack
05-28-2012, 12:05 AM
The mans not wrong. Alot of big people down here. Only reason why the City has gotten better is because so many people from out of state(mainly Cali) have moved to San Antonio because its so reasonable to live. That & being a military City helps too. Would like too see the city get healthier.

Spur|n|Austin
05-28-2012, 12:07 AM
sons Chuck is just speaking 100% truth about San Antonio. the majority of women there are enchilada eating blimps and that river walk is NASTY.

So was the flood.

spurspokesman
05-28-2012, 12:11 AM
They are too stupid to realize that chuck is joking? Are you too stupid to realize it also? San Antonio does have a lot of fat women and the riverwalk is dirty as shit, sorry but true. Like poster has said above, Charles has been giving spurs props for years and anyone who is upset with him currently are bandwagon fans.

+1. He just likes jabbing at the city but you get the sense he likes san antonio and. Fans. He even gets fun jabs from the mayor. Chuck is alright.

davidbowie
05-28-2012, 12:13 AM
i can't stand the yelling either. it's a joke. he is joking. it's partly so funny because it is true, but that's a whole nother issue. although it is pretty great to see on tv chuck knock the city for the overweight women and the camera cuts to 3 huge females yelling at him lol.

i'm sure chuck realizes he is still fat despite his weight loss. that's part of the joke. and that he comes from fuckin alabama. he likes the attention he receives from the criticism. he's doing his job. entertaining.

Beanzamillion21
05-28-2012, 12:15 AM
lol the westbrick sign next to the barkley drag queen

For the record, this is probably the only time I will agree with you. :lmao

davidbowie
05-28-2012, 12:16 AM
the weight issue is real out here. my cousin who is a huge spurs fan can't even go to the games anymore. it hurts me seeing him because i know he wants to be out there mixing it up with the crowd. he would have loved to be at this game. he is just too overweight. physically sitting in the seat would be too difficult for him and just all the walking up and down and to the parking lot etc would be too much. i see a lot of big people at the game but i know they are not comfortable but are still out trying to do normal things. i wish them luck.

Buddy Holly
05-28-2012, 12:17 AM
People getting upset about the chants are just as pathetic as the people who get butt hurt by what Charles says.

I wouldn't be there chanting because I know Charles is a joker who says things to be funny, but I'm not going to bitch about people chanting. If Charles can dish it, he can take it like a grown mane plus TNT eats that shit up. They didn't ask the chant to stop and had Ernie even mention it so as to play along with it.

Whatever, who cares, move on with your lives people. Both sides.

Buddy Holly
05-28-2012, 12:20 AM
the weight issue is real out here.

The weight issue is real all over this country. People's sedentary lifestyle combined with unhealthy diets and larger portion sizes is what's damning a lot of people. Heart disease is the number one killer in America.

It's sad but SA isn't alone with that regard.

Juggity
05-28-2012, 12:24 AM
The river walk is pretty damn cool. A lot of cities wish they had a tourist attraction like that.

But let's be honest. Chuck is spot-on w/r/t San Antonio women.

Buddy Holly
05-28-2012, 12:27 AM
The river walk is pretty damn cool. A lot of cities wish they had a tourist attraction like that.

The Riverwalk contains actual river water. There's mud at the bottom for a reason. Chuck literally thinks it's not river water and a man made canal like OKC. :lol

That's the funny part.

davidbowie
05-28-2012, 12:29 AM
juggity can i get a higher res version of your av

Kidd K
05-28-2012, 12:30 AM

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. Constantly bringing it up over and over and over and over isn't cool regardless of facts.

If Chunk kept bringing up Parker and Erin Barry, it isn't cool even if it's true. If every time the Suns were mentioned, he brought up the rumor about Steve Nash's ex wife allegedly having a black baby from one of her teammates, it isn't cool even if it's true.

Truth doesn't excuse douchebaggery. He said it once, okay. He said it again, and it got annoying. He's said it like a dozen times now in the last few weeks and it's just fuckin stupid at this point.

They can chant whatever they want. Not everyone's going to think exactly like you, so there's no reason to get upset when they don't. Especially when you're being hypcritical by crying about other people crying.

Edit: Just realized I called Chuck "Chunk", must've be a fruedian slip since he's still a fat fuck. Fat guy calling other people fat. gtfo. Dude from Alabama talking about other places being dirty. gtfo.

davidbowie
05-28-2012, 12:36 AM
Edit: Just realized I called Chuck "Chunk", must've be a fruedian slip since he's still a fat fuck. Fat guy calling other people fat. gtfo. Dude from Alabama talking about other places being dirty. gtfo.

that's the joke!!! he is fat and from alabama yet he insults the city. saying it over and over is the joke. it's called schtick. insulting the city and then immediately following it up with "no for real i love san antonio.." is part of the joke. how do you not get that? even the way kenny plays the straight man to charles the out of control guy. it's all fake. it's a routine. then a new dynamic with shaq praising the city. it's all for entertainment. jesus.

thispego
05-28-2012, 12:36 AM

Barkley=having fun
Mayor=having fun
Chanting fans/fans with anti-chuck signs=legitimately butt hurt

Pretty sad

The Reckoning
05-28-2012, 12:40 AM
ive seen some spicy latinas in SA. would love to go back and do a double take one last time...

Kidd K
05-28-2012, 12:41 AM
that's the joke!!! he is fat and from alabama yet he insults the city. saying it over and over is the joke. it's called schtick. insulting the city and then immediately following it up with "no for real i love san antonio.." is part of the joke. how do you not get that? even the way kenny plays the straight man to charles the out of control guy. it's all fake. it's a routine. then a new dynamic with shaq praising the city. it's all for entertainment. jesus.

How do you not get that people don't like their city being insulted even if they're "oh just kidding"?

Nobody likes being the butt of jokes. You can't honestly be surprised that people are upset about being bashed repeatedly.

Again, it was a joke when he first said it. It was barely a joke when he said it again. It's no longer a joke when he says it every single time the Spurs or city of San Antonio is mentioned. It's fuckin stupid at that point. Nobody wants to hear someone say the same mindless zombie shit every time their team is mentioned, especially when it's negative.

I equate it to the, "Spurs are boring", comment that some "analysts" always say any time the name "Spurs" happens to be uttered. Cute the first time, yawn the second time, fuckin stupid the 100th time.

If Chuck wants to be funny, it's time to start "joking" about something else that actually is funny. Especially if you're so concerned about what the people of SA happen to think of him.

thispego
05-28-2012, 12:43 AM
People getting upset about the chants are just as pathetic as the people who get butt hurt by what Charles says.

I wouldn't be there chanting because I know Charles is a joker who says things to be funny, but I'm not going to bitch about people chanting. If Charles can dish it, he can take it like a grown mane plus TNT eats that shit up. They didn't ask the chant to stop and had Ernie even mention it so as to play along with it.

:rolleyes dude you suck at reading situations. It was obviously annoying and they tried to ignore it as long as possible. Like Shoog pointed out, it was podunk and makes San Antonio seem weak and like chuck struck a nerve, which obviously he did.

Buddy Holly
05-28-2012, 12:43 AM
Barkley=having fun
Mayor=having fun
Chanting fans/fans with anti-chuck signs=legitimately butt hurt

Pretty sad

Who cares. You're just as bad as they are. You being bothered by the chants and not being able to get over them may be worse because it hypocritical.

Buddy Holly
05-28-2012, 12:48 AM
:rolleyes dude you suck at reading situations. It was obviously annoying and they tried to ignore it as long as possible. Like Shoog pointed out, it was podunk and makes San Antonio seem weak and like chuck struck a nerve, which obviously he did.

So the producers and crew were powerless to stop it during commercial breaks? It bothered them so much that they didn't feel like telling the people to stop because it was inappropriate or distracting to the people on tv?

Really? You belittle those people for not getting the joke but you yourself can't see that TNT liked it. It played to the stupid narrative they have going on.

And how does a small group of people chanting make a city look "weak." Generalizations like that are stupid. Move on with your life.

The only one that really seems to be butt hurt is you.

thispego
05-28-2012, 12:48 AM
It doesn't matter if it's true or not. Constantly bringing it up over and over and over and over isn't cool regardless of facts.

If Chunk kept bringing up Parker and Erin Barry, it isn't cool even if it's true. If every time the Suns were mentioned, he brought up the rumor about Steve Nash's ex wife allegedly having a black baby from one of her teammates, it isn't cool even if it's true.

Truth doesn't excuse douchebaggery. He said it once, okay. He said it again, and it got annoying. He's said it like a dozen times now in the last few weeks and it's just fuckin stupid at this point.

They can chant whatever they want. Not everyone's going to think exactly like you, so there's no reason to get upset when they don't. Especially when you're being hypcritical by crying about other people crying.

You must be fat then. Only fat people are upset with chuck.

thispego
05-28-2012, 12:50 AM
So the producers and crew were powerless to stop it during commercial breaks? It bothered them so much that they didn't feel like telling the people to stop because it was inappropriate or distracting to the people on tv?

Really? You belittle those people for not getting the joke but you yourself can't see that TNT liked it. It played to the stupid narrative they have going on.

And how does a small group of people chanting make a city look "weak." Generalizations like that are stupid. Move on with your life.

Even if they cared enough hey wouldn't have tried to stop them. Doubtful they could have. People paid for their tickets. But it was obvious they were ignoring them for as long as they could. You move on son. To the nsync forum with you.

Buddy Holly
05-28-2012, 12:50 AM

You must be stupid than, because only stupid people confuse then and than.

See how that works?

Buddy Holly
05-28-2012, 12:51 AM
Even if they cared enough hey wouldn't have tried to stop them. Doubtful they could have. People paid for their tickets. But it was obvious they were ignoring them for as long as they could. You move on son. To the nsync forum with you.

You sound like more of a moron with every post. Logic and common sense aren't your strongest traits I see.

thispego
05-28-2012, 12:52 AM
You must be stupid than, because only stupid people confuse then and than.

See how that works?

Uh, I used 'then' correctly :lmao

gospursgojas
05-28-2012, 12:52 AM

This.

Nobody really cares or takes him seriously.

Buddy Holly
05-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Uh, I used 'then' correctly :lmao

You didn't. :nope

thispego
05-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Chuck wins, fat San Antonians lose, simple as that. Didn't want to get involved in a 30 page thread over it.

thispego
05-28-2012, 12:54 AM
You didn't. :nope

somebody educate this loser :lol

davidbowie
05-28-2012, 12:58 AM
damn buddy holly pulled out the grammar card and lost lol

slayermin
05-28-2012, 01:09 AM
There are thick girls all over our great land except for maybe California.

Kidd K
05-28-2012, 01:09 AM

Actually I'm not, and I'm not upset with what Chuck said. The only thing that annoys me about what Chuck has been saying is that he keeps saying it like a complete ignoramus. I've only bothered to post in their defense is because you're crying about other people crying. Ridiculous.

You must be an idiot, since you're using fallacies and baseless assumptions to support your broken, hypocritical argument.

thispego
05-28-2012, 01:14 AM
Actually I'm not, and I'm not upset with what Chuck said. The only thing that annoys me about what Chuck has been saying is that he keeps saying it like a complete ignoramus. I've only bothered to post in their defense is because you're crying about other people crying. Ridiculous.

You must be an idiot, since you're using fallacies and baseless assumptions to support your broken, hypocritical argument.

What fallacies? I'm making assumptions, but they're not baseless. Definitely not being hypocritical. Just pointing out the obvious. Chanters tonight made the city of San anotonio look stupid. Were you one of them? :lol

Budkin
05-28-2012, 01:17 AM

The Riverwalk during the holidays is one of the coolest looking things ever. And yes, fat people should lose weight.

Sean Cagney
05-28-2012, 01:18 AM

LOL for some reason this here made me laugh my ass off man........ GOOD LORD he is right in ways.

BlairForceDejuan
05-28-2012, 01:50 AM
agree with op

crc21209
05-28-2012, 02:18 AM
People just making a big deal about nothing. I didnt have a problem with it. Charles knows what he was doing when he poked fun at the city anyway, and of course a handful of people out of 18,000 were going to heckle him. It's all in good fun....

blizz
05-28-2012, 02:25 AM
Nothing better to do. Those idiots should have gone home. I was embarrassed. He says that shit for shock value and to get a rise out of those morons and he pulled it off. He played the people here like a fiddle. He's right too. I love how he got that russell rush guy lol. That was classic. That bet was stupid too its not like he's betting against us he's said we will win.

blizz
05-28-2012, 02:26 AM
Oh and its not like the cameras showing the fans before and after the game proved him wrong about the fatties.

TDMVPDPOY
05-28-2012, 02:34 AM
seems like certain oxymorons cant handle the truth

Cant_Be_Faded
05-28-2012, 02:41 AM
I wonder what The Truth, whottt, little general, and 2 blonde thought about this

SpursIndonesia
05-28-2012, 02:51 AM
LOL, can't handle being trolled by Barkley. :lol

SA210
05-28-2012, 03:02 AM
Nothing better to do. Those idiots should have gone home. I was embarrassed. He says that shit for shock value and to get a rise out of those morons and he pulled it off. He played the people here like a fiddle. He's right too. I love how he got that russell rush guy lol. That was classic. That bet was stupid too its not like he's betting against us he's said we will win.

Yea, that guy from mix 96.1 was STUPID. I actually wanted Chuck to rip him one for making SA look so bad. The whole time I heard that dj talking I was saying that this guy was an idiot. Chuck never bet against the Spurs. Chuck has been on the Spurs wagon.

Why make a bet to drink river water if the Spurs win, when that's exactly what Chuck said would happen?

Moronic horrible local radio talent.

SA210
05-28-2012, 03:04 AM
Oh and its not like the cameras showing the fans before and after the game proved him wrong about the fatties.

:lol I saw that. The first and second group of ladies were all fat. I was like, "seriously"?

crc21209
05-28-2012, 03:19 AM
I take it none of ya'll have ever been down here to Del Rio, Texas....where there are some pretty huge people. :lol And trust me, going to San Antonio for me is awesome because you get to see waaay better looking women than the women from here. :lol Charles needs to come down here. And let's face it, obesity is a problem throughout the country, not just San Antonio....

TheTruth
05-28-2012, 07:32 AM
I wonder what The Truth, whottt, little general, and 2 blonde thought about this

The chanting was idiotic.

Matty2Cool
05-28-2012, 07:41 AM

new orleans is the dirtiest city in the country please don't talk. kthnx

G-Dawgg
05-28-2012, 08:11 AM
He was making a fuckin joke... stop being so sensitive fuck..... you dudes have too much sand in your fuckin vaginas....

Jimcs50
05-28-2012, 08:18 AM
:rolleyes

jeez, he is poking fun.

It is true that the river looks dirty, it looks more like a creek than a river, and SA is a fat city, I mean, have you not walked around and looked at all the over weight people in the city?

If they do not like it, get on a treadmill and stop eating so damn much. Diabetes is running rampant in SA, this is no joking matter, maybe Chuck will open these fatty's eyes.

DMC
05-28-2012, 08:19 AM

If you think Chuck doesn't love it, you're dumber than you've made yourself appear to be, and that's saying a lot.

rwb
05-28-2012, 08:31 AM
I don't post often, but I have to put my support behind the OP on this one. The argument has gotten way off the point. For those of you who are lucky enough to be able to go to games in person--much less WCF games--I'm happy for you and wish you have a great time. But for those of us who can't go, we're watching the games at home listening to national announcers make comments about our team and our city and watching the images that the national camera people choose to show which will ALWAYS be the over-the-top screamers who are acting like drunken two-year olds. Unfortunately they NEVER show the images of people who really represent the majority of us. If you HAVE to chant in order to get yourselves on TV, couldn't you choose something a little less ignorant? I always hate the FSSW after-game commentary with the announcers placed right in the middle of people holding up their beers yelling, "Whoooo!" and little kids flashing gang signs. Why? I want to hear the commentary, I don't want to see a bunch of attention-hungry fools trying to squeeze into the camera shot. At least on Fox it's local and just annoying. But now it national and flat-out embarrassing.

thispego
05-28-2012, 08:40 AM
If you think Chuck doesn't love it, you're dumber than you've made yourself appear to be, and that's saying a lot.

What? The chanting? I didn't indicate one way or the other whether I thought that. They were tryin to ignore it though. I'm not going to speculate on what Charles felt towards it inwardly :lol

Who's dumb now? You can read chucks mind? :lol

bigfan
05-28-2012, 08:48 AM
Barkley is the best analyst/color guy/whatever doing the NBA on TV. Anyone with half a brain knows he's kidding around with SA fans (and Im pretty sure he has been a Spurs fan for years now; who was the first guy to talk about Manu?). Those "you suck" chants were irritating and put the Spurs fans in a bad light, it has nothing to do with "sticking up for the city", they seemed like idiots and Barkley handled it with class.

Jimcs50
05-28-2012, 08:50 AM
Barkley is the best analyst/color guy/whatever doing the NBA on TV. Anyone with half a brain knows he's kidding around with SA fans (and Im pretty sure he has been a Spurs fan for years now; who was the first guy to talk about Manu?). Those "you suck" chants were irritating and put the Spurs fans in a bad light, it has nothing to do with "sticking up for the city", they seemed like idiots and Barkley handled it with class.

not idiots, just ignorant, oblivious to sarcasm and wit........oh and fat.

:lol

SpursWoman
05-28-2012, 08:55 AM
It is true that the river looks dirty, it looks more like a creek than a river, and SA is a
If they do not like it, get on a treadmill and stop eating so damn much. Diabetes is running rampant in SA, this is no joking matter, maybe Chuck will open these fatty's eyes.

I'm not a licensed psychologist, but I'd be willing to bet shaming probably isn't the best motivational tool, especially someone who represents a weightloss company whose philosophy is the exact opposite of that.

I thought the chanting was stupid.

I thought the gift basket from the San Antonio visitor's committe or whatever was hilarious, though.

The_Worlds_finest
05-28-2012, 09:37 AM

son, I agree with your analogy of san Antonio women to blimps. However, while I did enjoy my time on bourbon, it is the definition of filthy. I can't recall the number of drug and sex soliciton I received, the number of bums calling that area home or the number of bums asking for money, but the river walk is a virgin when placed next to ten year crackwhore knows as bourbon. To wrap it up, bourbon has it pros but they are heavily outweighed but the cons!

manufan10
05-28-2012, 09:41 AM
Eh, I don't have a problem with it. The TNT guys were laughing about it, along with some of the fans' signs. It's really no big deal (pun not intended).

Spursmania
05-28-2012, 09:42 AM
It's all in fun. It was great seeing the TNT guys last night.
Chuck's given the Spurs a lot of props. Just have fun with it.
We had a blast at the the game!

Cane
05-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Tbh only time San Antonio looks embarrassing is when all the season ticket holders give their tickets away to SA LA fans. Looking like an away game at the AT&T Center on national TV = :depressed

True that. Charles Barkley and TNT wants to be boo'd anyway so let the drunk fans that saw a WCF win have their fun against the fat Charles Barkley :toast

Jimcs50
05-28-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm not a licensed psychologist, but I'd be willing to bet shaming probably isn't the best motivational tool, especially someone who represents a weightloss company whose philosophy is the exact opposite of that.

I thought the chanting was stupid.

I thought the gift basket from the San Antonio visitor's committe or whatever was hilarious, though.

I do not think his intention is shaming the big women, I think he was just verbalizing what every man who has ever been to SA has noticed and thought.

The problem is, not that the women of SA are big, they don't seem to care, because they do not try to hide it, they are wearing clothing that shows their fat, even flaunts it. You can't help but notice.

:p:

lefty
05-28-2012, 10:58 AM

Cane
05-28-2012, 10:59 AM
I do not think his intention is shaming the big women, I think he was just verbalizing what every man who has ever been to SA has noticed and thought.

The problem is, not that the women of SA are big, they don't seem to care, because they do not try to hide it, they are wearing clothing that shows their fat, even flaunts it. You can't help but notice.

:p:

Giggity.

Tbh San Antonio appreciates BBW's :hat

Nathan Explosion
05-28-2012, 11:09 AM
The first time they chanted it was funny. And Barkley's comments were funny too. He's just joking around.

I loved all of it. I loved how Barkley was talking about going to the Riverwalk and everyone being fantastic. Then when he was asked him there were big women down there, his response was funny as shit. "There were a WHOOOOLE lotta big women down there."

And then Kenny yelling at Chuck, "You can't handle the thickness Chuck!"

I was laughing to whole time.

Legacy
05-28-2012, 12:17 PM
Like others have already stated, it was all just fun and games... and everyone was having a good time -- even Barkley. Entertainment, that's all. Even the mayor took a shot at him. It was a fun night indeed. :lmao

thispego
05-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Like others have already stated, it was all just fun and games... and everyone was having a good time -- even Barkley. Entertainment, that's all. Even the mayor took a shot at him. It was a fun night indeed. :lmao

I hope you're a chick

Legacy
05-28-2012, 01:04 PM
I hope you're a chick

Dude, seriously... pull the carrot outta' your ass already. Entertainment is all it is. Just like this 'thread'. :wakeup

thispego
05-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Dude, seriously... pull the carrot outta' your ass already. Entertainment is all it is. Just like this 'thread'. :wakeup

carrot extracted but I still hope you're not a dude with you act/talk on this forum.

Legacy
05-28-2012, 01:32 PM
carrot extracted but I still hope you're not a dude with you act/talk on this forum.

LMAO. So not worth it. PPPsssshhh... :td

IX_Equilibrium
05-28-2012, 01:50 PM
People just making a big deal about nothing. I didnt have a problem with it. Charles knows what he was doing when he poked fun at the city anyway, and of course a handful of people out of 18,000 were going to heckle him. It's all in good fun....

NO!!!!

Thispego has spoken!! He does not approve!!!! The fun you speak of ceases now!!!

http://www.bloodyknux.com/forum/images/smilies/knuxfavs/hitler.gif http://www.bloodyknux.com/forum/images/smilies/knuxfavs/hitler.gif
http://www.bloodyknux.com/forum/images/smilies/knuxfavs/hitler.gif

Legacy
05-28-2012, 01:56 PM
"Sorry thispego is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."

WOW. Really, really not worth it. *TSK*

smh

thispego
05-28-2012, 02:01 PM
NO!!!!

Thispego has spoken!! He does not approve!!!! The fun you speak of ceases now!!!

http://www.bloodyknux.com/forum/images/smilies/knuxfavs/hitler.gif http://www.bloodyknux.com/forum/images/smilies/knuxfavs/hitler.gif
http://www.bloodyknux.com/forum/images/smilies/knuxfavs/hitler.gif

Cant_Be_Faded
05-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Rofl rofl rofl

Pego is un ignorable? He has tha POWAH!

thispego
05-28-2012, 02:04 PM
"Sorry thispego is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."

WOW. Really, really not worth it. *TSK*

smh

:tu s'right son... or girl

friend me on spurstalk, we're cool, just questioning you're orientation is all

FuzzyLumpkins
05-28-2012, 02:06 PM
He was making a fuckin joke... stop being so sensitive fuck..... you dudes have too much sand in your fuckin vaginas....

That's one way to look at it. Another is that he was insulting the city on national television. You people act like they were throwing bottles at him.

Oh noes they voiced their displeasure!

thispego
05-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Rofl rofl rofl

Pego is un ignorable? He has tha POWAH!

yeah, why would anyone want to ignore me anyway? Unfathomable.

thispego
05-28-2012, 02:12 PM
That's one way to look at it. Another is that he was insulting the city on national television. You people act like they were throwing bottles at him.

Oh noes they voiced their displeasure!

What I'm thinkin is that Chortles Barkley should be banned from the city of San Antonio FOREVAR!

ShoogarBear
05-28-2012, 02:12 PM

rofl

Jimcs50
05-28-2012, 02:13 PM
yeah, why would anyone want to ignore me anyway? Unfathomable.

Hard to do, not unlike ignoring a stinky fart

FuzzyLumpkins
05-28-2012, 02:15 PM
You people act like they were throwing bottles at him.

What I'm thinkin is that Chortles Barkley should be banned from the city of San Antonio FOREVAR!

When you banter with people do you just bend over and drop your drawers?

Donut
05-28-2012, 02:22 PM
Damn people need to relax a bit. Barkleys ALWAYS had shit to say bout San Antonio. So what else is new? Its Charles Barkley, he's a tv guy now, someones gotta play the villain. I have no problem with the cuck chant as long as its one and done. I really don't wanna be hearing about it being donefor the rest of the series.

The_Worlds_finest
05-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Sons,
Chuck is kinda right

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2012/05/28/myspy-spurs-fans-at-fatsos/#5446-1