PDA

View Full Version : Will any Spurs fans on here buy Western Conference championship gear?

Jacob1983
05-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Do you buy that stuff or not because you think it's bad luck? I bought a Mavs' Western Conference champions t-shirt last year and I thought it was bad luck but the Mavs proved me wrong and the rest of history.

MavDynasty
05-28-2012, 12:42 AM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

LakerHater
05-28-2012, 12:43 AM
Nah, thats not the goal!

BRHornet45
05-28-2012, 12:44 AM
son the Spurs have had thousands of upper level playoff tickets going for $2-10 during this year's playoffs ... do you really think those $20-30 shirts are going to sell? lol

MavDynasty
05-28-2012, 12:44 AM
son the Spurs have had thousands of upper level playoff tickets going for $2-10 during this year's playoffs ... do you really think those $20-30 shirts are going to sell? lol

:lol

ElNono
05-28-2012, 01:02 AM
tbh, every year we've won the WCF (and the title), I've religiously made my visit to the NBA Store in NYC and stocked up. There's more shit there than at the AT&T Center fan shop.

I'm hoping the Spurs prove me wrong and give me an excuse to head there again, tbh...

ElNono
05-28-2012, 01:09 AM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

Jacob1983
05-28-2012, 01:10 AM
Elnono, is the NBA store in NYC pretty big and well stocked? Never been but always heard about it.

The Reckoning
05-28-2012, 01:11 AM
no parade planning is all i ask

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2012, 01:28 AM
shit if they win I'm gettin a hooker, actually if they lose i'm gettin a hooker. Fuck it hookers for everybody.

ElNono
05-28-2012, 01:37 AM
Elnono, is the NBA store in NYC pretty big and well stocked? Never been but always heard about it.

That store is (was actually) the shit... two floors, chock full of all team's gear and shit. Every full set of clothes for every team on every size. Books, collectibles, even fucking trash cans... clothes for kids, women, etc. They also had a like 10-15 player's hand imprinted on concrete-kind of basketball, so you could put your hand and compare. Shaq, Tim, AI, Kobe, Jordan were all there. I remember AI's hand was fucking huge.

On top of that they had events in the store all the time. One of the times I walked in with the wife, Magic Johnson was autographing his latest book. We ended up getting his autograph and a picture.

They closed the store now for renovations, and they have a temporary store a few blocks away I haven't visited yet.

BanditHiro
05-28-2012, 01:38 AM

sons i'm still waiting for the link for $10 dollar upper level WCF tickets.

BRHornet45
05-28-2012, 01:43 AM
sons i'm still waiting for the link for $10 dollar upper level WCF tickets.

lol bragging about FINALLY having a decent demand for playoff tickets after two playoff rounds of thousands of $2-$10 tickets and getting a free ticket for donating a can of beans.

and I stress the word "decent"

BlairForceDejuan
05-28-2012, 01:44 AM
was not even aware they sold wcf champ gear lmao

no.

Wild Cobra Kai
05-28-2012, 07:52 PM
lol bragging about FINALLY having a decent demand for playoff tickets after two playoff rounds of thousands of $2-$10 tickets and getting a free ticket for donating a can of beans.

Sons, the first two rounds are the regular season for the Spurs.

Spursfan092120
05-28-2012, 07:55 PM
Got it once and they still won the title that year, obviously (being that they've won the Finals every time they've been there ::knock on wood) but it was given to me. I won't buy them because it's always been bad luck for me. Bought a Rangers ALCS Championship hat right when I thought for SURE they had this...then...well, we all know what happened last year. I'll wait to see if we win the title first.

Wild Cobra Kai
05-28-2012, 07:57 PM
I usually wait for WCF/WCC gear to go on clearance when the Finals start, and they have THAT shit to sell. A $25 t-shirt suddenly becomes a $10 t-shirt, overnight. I got extra NBA championship locker room t-shirts for $5 one year, two weeks after the Finals. The department stores are usually good for clearance, as that isn't their normal staple, and they want that ish OUT THE DOOR in a week or two.

InRareForm
05-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Thats like bragging about sleeping with a cute fat bitch

Spursfan092120
05-28-2012, 08:59 PM

Son, try finding those now. The Spurs fans are used to getting to the WCF..you can't find those prices anymore.

Spursfan092120
05-28-2012, 08:59 PM
Thats like bragging about sleeping with a cute fat bitch

:lol

NRHector
05-28-2012, 09:34 PM

Those cans of beans are going straight to New Orleans, Tom Benson and Spurs fans are still supporting New Orleans

Kai
05-28-2012, 09:35 PM
That's like wearing these bad boys

http://www.hoffco-inc.com/sb/img/rngs/1993-cf-tn.jpg

http://www.hoffco-inc.com/sb/img/rngs/1980-cf-tn.jpg

Reck
05-28-2012, 09:37 PM
Am I a bad fan if I dont buy any type of sports gear that's not lets say some sort of collection?

I dont like wearing jersies or flaunting my fandom. That's just not how I roll.

NRHector
05-28-2012, 09:41 PM
am i a bad fan if i dont buy any type of sports gear that's not lets say some sort of collection?

I dont like wearing jersies or flaunting my fandom. That's just not how i roll.

+1

BRHornet45
05-28-2012, 09:43 PM
Those cans of beans are going straight to New Orleans, Tom Benson and Spurs fans are still supporting New Orleans

no son they are going to feed all of you enchilada eating blimps in San Antonio
(as if the women aren't big enough already over there)

NRHector
05-28-2012, 09:47 PM
no son they are going to feed all of you enchilada eating blimps in San Antonio
(as if the women aren't big enough already over there)

:lol you don't even know what's an enchilada, use those cans of beans for cajun beans

BRHornet45
05-28-2012, 09:50 PM
:lol you don't even know what's an enchilada, use those cans of beans for cajun beans

Cajun Food > Enchilada San Antonio Food

Louisiana Women > Enchilada Eating Blimp Women in San Antonio

Reck
05-28-2012, 10:14 PM
^ Son, real talk..who's the chick messing about with the Soccer ball?

BRHornet45
05-28-2012, 10:27 PM
^ Son, real talk..who's the chick messing about with the Soccer ball?

lol second time today. scroll down son

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198161&page=2

Reck
05-28-2012, 10:29 PM
lol second time today. scroll down son

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198161&page=2

Damn, definitely looks different.

You sure know how to pick your sigs man. :toast

mabrignani
05-28-2012, 11:09 PM
i always see them when i go to mexico

Jacob1983