PDA

View Full Version : Forget Carville, Rush Limbaugh New W-Cheney Advisor

Nbadan
09-14-2004, 06:29 AM
Does this reak of political desperation or what?

statement from his show (possible equal time violations with FCC?):

Rush Limbaugh Becomes Official Unpaid Advisor to Bush-Cheney '04
September 13, 2004

I made an official announcement to open the program today. I have become, and have been for a while, an official, unpaid advisor to the Bush-Cheney '04 campaign, and we decided to go public with this because there's no problem with it whatsoever.

There was thought about my stepping down from the Golden EIB Microphone two or three days a week on the days that I was giving advice, but we decided not to do that. There's no conflict here. There's absolutely no conflict whatsoever. The line has been successfully blurring now for years and years and years.

I will not be giving up my precious seat behind the Golden EIB Microphone. I will continue to serve both functions with credibility on both sides, an official unpaid advisor to the Bush-Cheney reelection campaign '04, as well as your host here on the EIB Network.

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 06:44 AM
"with credibility on both sides"
:lol :lol :lol

travis2
09-14-2004, 06:56 AM
God, y'all are marroons...:rollin

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 07:00 AM
Gee you sure showed us there travis. Maroons eh?

travis2
09-14-2004, 07:27 AM
Are you going to try to tell me you are idiots of that magnitude?

a) It's a joke. Specifically directed at idiots like you.

b) "equal time violations"??? You really are an idiot, aren't you. Go to CNN with your claims of "equal time violations".

The more I watch y'all the less worried I am about this election. The Democrats are much too brain-dead to win.

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 07:30 AM
"equal time violations"- I don't see anyone bringing up equal time violations here? What are you quoting? Besides All I did was reply to this is with a :lol You think I care one way or the other?

travis2
09-14-2004, 07:33 AM
Are you now illiterate? Look at the top of the first post, idiot...

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 07:35 AM
Missed it. Stop being an ass.

travis2
09-14-2004, 07:40 AM
The whole stunt is because of this...

www.contracostatimes.com/...169.htm?1c (http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/news/nation/9651169.htm?1c)

travis2
09-14-2004, 07:42 AM
When you make unfounded attacks on someone, you get called an asshole. You've been an asshole since day one. Your complaints about me being an ass don't impress me.

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 07:45 AM
I rarely call people names here which you would know if you bothered to read any of my posts. How your side chooses to treat me (I could list about twenty insults posted today which were never responded to) is a disservice to your own dignity, intelligence, and argument. I have never never willfully smeared anyone with something I felt or beleved to be dishonest.

travis2
09-14-2004, 07:55 AM
The only thing I have called you is an asshole because of your behavior. Despite your protestations to the contrary, you have been rude to anyone who doesn't agree with you. Even me, when I gave you all kinds of opportunities not to be.

I did make a comment about lying...however, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt...giving you the opportunity to admit that you didn't really believe all this crap and were just stringing it along to see how far you could go.

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 07:56 AM
What did I lie about I was asking you what those documents meant? You never answered me. I was looking to you for information. Honestly go look back at the posts.

here's a quote from me:

Hey I am purporting them to be anything. Actually I am hoping you will tell me what they mean. To me it looks like Bush missed some shit.

This next doc shows Bush only had 9 days for something and he is being ordered to report. Thats not an everyday occurance is it?

travis2
09-14-2004, 07:59 AM
I have to go...I'll get back to this...but actually I did say something about the special orders. Go back and read it...I said "no smoking gun" and explained why.

Tommy Duncan
09-14-2004, 08:38 AM
Probably just a parody based on the CNN/CarvilleBegala relationship.

So much for any signs of a sense of humor on the left.