PDA

View Full Version : We did a great job defending straight up last game...

BestPFInTheGame21
05-29-2012, 07:51 AM
and the refs did a great job of not bailing out OKC on those drives....

hopefully this continues....

do you think this will continue throughout the series?

thunderfan
05-29-2012, 08:20 AM
I do not believe KD, RW, and Harden will continue to shoot at a 38% clip.

kskonn
05-29-2012, 08:42 AM

I would tend to agree with that, eventually Harden has to come out of his slump, his shooting percentage has been down for about 5 games now.

On the flip side I doubt that Parker and Duncan will shoot 6-15 every games either. Danny Green probably will not go 0-6 and Matt Bonner will probably continue to shoot poorly.

Bottom line, the spurs just have to focus on stopping one of those 3 guys and they will have a good chance to win. they will probably not stop Durant but Jackson did hold him without a field goal in the 4th quarter so they should at least be able to make him work for his points.

I have a hard time saying to much negative about the Thunder, I generally like the guys on the team, the no drama organization etc... should be a good series.

BOHOLANO#21
05-29-2012, 08:44 AM

I don't believe the spurs will have 14 turnovers in two quarters either, or danny green missing all his shots...etc.

thunderfan
05-29-2012, 09:19 AM
I knew the 6-15's and 0-6 for Green was going to be brought up after my comment. lol I like Leonard, but he truly has no ability to contest KD's jumper. Durant was held in check all-in-all, but there were some stretches where Durant clearly had no issue getting off pretty clean looks against Leonard. Pretty sure SA will concede Durant his 30-35 if they can hold other guys in check though.

Durant 35
05-29-2012, 09:21 AM
We will get to the line more... Maybe not in SA but certainly at home

Fireball
05-29-2012, 09:23 AM
We will get to the line more... Maybe not in SA but certainly at home

This ...

SpursIndonesia
05-29-2012, 10:08 AM
I certainly hope our outside shooters will have one of those nights when everything they throw, even a prayer, will swish into the net without much trouble. Hopefully that will happen in Oklahoma when the opponent will have the home cooking @the FT line advantage, so we can steal one there by being hot from downtown.