PDA

View Full Version : Why OKC will win this series :D

KDtrey5
05-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Before I go into details, Game 1 was a great effort by both teams. However, I wish I could say the same both both coaches. Gregg Popovich is a great coach but Scott Brooks he is a good coach who is not the type to win you a championship. We had the game in the bag even though Harden and Westbrook wasn't playing well but neither was some of the spurs players. Scott was the reason we lost that game with his horrendous lineup in the 4th quarter. Of course the spurs was going to score in the paint with ease if Perkins has 5 fouls because he isn't trying to get his fifth. He made no adjustments at all in the fourth quarter :dizzy. This is the western conference finals, how does a coach not make any adjustments in the fourth quarter? All I see him do is give motivational speeches instead of coaching lol. If I were Sam Presti I would fire this guy for Jerry Sloan since he is looking for a job offer. Anyway here is why the Thunders will win this series.

Kevin Durant - The best scorer in the NBA/ The most clutch player/ Top 2 player in the NBA.

Kendrick Perkins - The best low post defender in the NBA.

Serge Ibaka - The best weakside help/shotblocker in the NBA.

Thabo Sefolosha - The best defensive perimeter defender in the NBA. (ask kobe)

James Harden - Can get to the line at will( if joey crawford isn"t coaching :lol / sixth man of the year.

Russell westbrook - .....ehh When this guys gets going no one can guard him especially when he is dropping his mid range shots.( with this guy your 50/50)

WHY WE MIGHT LOSE

Scott Brooks - he hardly calls plays, his ingame rotations be the worst, he has derrick fisher getting 20+ minutes per game which should be divided for ibaka or thabo. Thunders are basically playing on talent right now in my opinion.

Nathan Explosion
05-29-2012, 09:59 AM
Joey Crawford threw Duncan out of a game for laughing on the bench and then got suspended for it. That excuse doesn't fly in San Antonio.

WHY WE MIGHT LOOST

Scott Brooks - he hardly calls plays, his ingame rotations be the worst, he has derrick fisher getting 20+ minutes per game which should be divided for ibaka or thabo. Thunders are basically playing on talent right now in my opinion.

If that's the truth, then the Thunder will lose. The Spurs just played better basketball in the 4th.

Typical London Boy
05-29-2012, 10:01 AM
So if you win it's down to the players, and if you "loost", it's down to the coach?

Well you've got your excuses in early there then.

racm
05-29-2012, 10:04 AM
Talent can only get you so far tbh

Jordan didn't start winning rings until his team ran a system designed to his strengths

As good a coach Brooks is he's still in the hero ball school with regards to crunch time

BG_Spurs_Fan
05-29-2012, 10:04 AM
lol loost
lol joey crawford coaching
lol

KDtrey5
05-29-2012, 10:05 AM
So if you win it's down to the players, and if you "loost", it's down to the coach?

Well you've got your excuses in early there then.

Ibaka didn't play the whole 4th quarter because of brooks. Which he later regretted, it's playoffs no time to make mistakes. I even know it was stupid he didn't play ibaka i'm not coach but he notices after we lose great.We was coming in the 3rd quarter with a lead and he takes out Thabo Sefolosha who was the main reason we got that lead.

Interrohater
05-29-2012, 10:05 AM
You have got to be kidding me...
there's no way this is a real post. AAAH! You got me, you silly troll you.

MI21
05-29-2012, 10:06 AM
Pretty safe to say John Carroll won't be plagiarizing this OP.

KDtrey5
05-29-2012, 10:07 AM

You won't be laughin when we take game 2 tonight.

Interrohater
05-29-2012, 10:08 AM
I wasn't laughing, I was crying at your poor grasp of the English language.

stxspurs
Wow your whole team is the best in the NBA....we should just give up now.

Interrohater
:lol blue screen of death when he hit 'spell-check'

Em-City
05-29-2012, 10:09 AM
I like the part about Perkins being the best post defender in the nba

stxspurs
05-29-2012, 10:11 AM
I giggled at that too.....his homerism is cute

Nathan Explosion
05-29-2012, 10:11 AM

Yeah, that was full of fail. I seem to remember this whiny bitch of a player, big man. Broad shoulders. Cries about his coach. Wasn't he a pretty good post defender too? What's his name......

KDtrey5
05-29-2012, 10:12 AM

If you don't think perkins is the best low post defender in the nba then you don't know basketball lol. kobe said the same thing but i guess kobe don't know anything about basketball compared to you.

Durant 35
05-29-2012, 10:16 AM
ugh

don't like threads like this at all.

Nathan Explosion
05-29-2012, 10:16 AM
If you don't think perkins is the best low post defender in the nba then you don't know basketball lol. kobe said the same thing but i guess kobe don't know anything about basketball compared to you.

Perkins can't block shots. Ibaka can't hold a man one on one. Dwight Howard can do both well. Extremely well. I don't like Howard's attitude or the fact that he hasn't reached his potential on offense (no real low post game). But he's the best low post defender in the NBA and it's not close.

Tyson Chandler, you know, the DPOY, is the 2nd.

Perkins, while good, is not in their league.

KDtrey5
05-29-2012, 10:17 AM
Yeah, that was full of fail. I seem to remember this whiny bitch of a player, big man. Broad shoulders. Cries about his coach. Wasn't he a pretty good post defender too? What's his name......

Dwight howard is above average post defender but Perkins has the advantage as far as locking his down his competition on on one. Look what he did Bynum in the laker series while injured.

racm
05-29-2012, 10:17 AM

Must be hard having no post scoring :lol

Must be hard for Porkins having to face a center who's smart :lol

cherylsteele
05-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Russell westbrook - .....ehh When this guys gets going no one can guard him especially when he is dropping his mid range shots
Same could be said about Tony Parker.

James Harden - Can get to the line at will
As well as Manu, or did you not see game 1 in the 4th?

Nathan Explosion
05-29-2012, 10:20 AM
Dwight howard is above average post defender but Perkins has the advantage as far as locking his down his competition on on one. Look what he did Bynum in the laker series while injured.

Dwight Howard is a multiple defensive player of the year. He's a very good one on one defender. You know who else is a good post defender, Tim Duncan. Can't get off the ground, yet blocks about 2 shots a game. Good rebounder. Rarely gives up post position. He's not what he once was (shame he not got a DPOY either, seeing as he was the anchor of some great defensive teams), but he can still affect a game.

Nathan Explosion
05-29-2012, 10:21 AM

But, the refs gave the Spurs the game. Didn't you know?

BG_Spurs_Fan

Kobe shut down both Bynum and Gasol better than Perk ever could. :lol

KDtrey5
Perkins can't block shots. Ibaka can't hold a man one on one. Dwight Howard can do both well. Extremely well. I don't like Howard's attitude or the fact that he hasn't reached his potential on offense (no real low post game). But he's the best low post defender in the NBA and it's not close.

Tyson Chandler, you know, the DPOY, is the 2nd.

Perkins, while good, is not in their league.

Tyson didn't even deserve that award but that's another subject. When I say low post defender I'm talking about defending one on one which is what it means. I'm not saying perkins is the best overall defensive player which he isn't. Dwight only dominates because their isn't really any dominate big men in the game anymore as far as offense,skills and etc. Bynum has better post moves then dwight. Tim duncan isn't shooting over 40% in this series while being guarded by perkins.

stxspurs
05-29-2012, 10:22 AM

ask Kobe? Your right...he really shut him down, if thabo wasn't defending him he would have scored over 50 lol
42/8
38/8
36/3

flacura
05-29-2012, 10:24 AM
The thunders can win, you have a great team, a great and balanced team, but...

Kevin Durant - The best scorer in the NBA/ The most clutch player/ Top 2 player in the NBA.

- Did you saw Manu closing game 1?

- Did you saw Tim Duncan, a Hall of Fame, one of the Best bkb players, he will eat them both in a sandwich anytime

- How about these defensive players: Jackson, Leonard, Ginobili, Green

James Harden - Can get to the line at will( if joey crawford isn"t coaching / sixth man of the year.

- Manu destroy him, playing, shooting, guarding, and most of all, mentally

Russell westbrook - .....ehh When this guys gets going no one can guard him especially when he is dropping his mid range shots.( with this guy your 50/50)

- Aha, we have best 3 point shooters, Bonner, Neal, Leonard, Geen, Jackson, Ginobili

Ah, I forgot, we have Tony in our team too, almost MVP of the season

Pop, MVP coach for 2012 season, ufff

ok, you can win, you have a chance, just keep participating :)

Leetonidas
05-29-2012, 10:24 AM
WHY WE MIGHT LOSE

Refs not sucking the Thunders' cocks resulting in a lack of free throws
Having only 3 players who can do anything on the offensive side of the ball
Durant has no post game

fify

KDtrey5
05-29-2012, 10:25 AM
Same could be said about Tony Parker.

Manu traveled and flop all game.

Nathan Explosion
Tyson didn't even deserve that award but that's another subject. When I say low post defender I'm talking about defending one on one which is what it means. I'm not saying perkins is the best overall defensive player which he isn't. Dwight only dominates because their isn't really any dominate big men in the game anymore as far as offense,skills and etc. Bynum has better post moves then dwight. Tim duncan isn't shooting over 40% in this series while being guarded by perkins.

Tyson Chandler took one of the worst defenses in the league and helped make them a top 10 defense. It took me a while to come around on Chandler, but he deserved the award. And the fact that you fail to recognize that Howard is the best low post defender in the NBA renders your entire argument invalid.

As for Perkins, in another thread Duncan isn't shooting well because of Ibaka. So, which is it?

Leetonidas
ask Kobe? Your right...he really shut him down, if thabo wasn't defending him he would have scored over 50 lol
42/8
38/8
36/3

He shat all over Thabo and so did Manu :lmao the only times Kobe was bothered was when they stuck Durant on him

ohmwrecker
05-29-2012, 10:26 AM
This is a horribly written post. It doesn't even matter if you have valid points or not, not one will ever take you seriously.

Leetonidas
05-29-2012, 10:26 AM

:lol complaining about traveling/flopping
:lol having Durant/Westbrook/Harden/Fisher on your team

Nathan Explosion
05-29-2012, 10:27 AM

Durant took 3 steps and laid the ball in and Reggie Miller marveled at how he got from near the half court line to the rim without dribbling.

And well, Harden was pissed because he flopped on Gino, but Gino's flop was better. Even when it comes to flopping, Harden has much to learn. I love how he complained he had his hands up and never touched Gino, after he flopped like Gino ran into him.

xellos88330
05-29-2012, 10:27 AM

DPOY runner up Serge Ibaka. You are saying that Perkins is the better 1v1 defender in the post. Why isn't Perkins the DPOY or the runner up and Ibaka is?

Your logic is broken. :wakeup

Obstructed_View
05-29-2012, 10:29 AM
Trying too hard troll tries too hard.

KDtrey5
05-29-2012, 10:30 AM

- Did you saw Tim Duncan, a Hall of Fame, one of the Best bkb players

James Harden - Can get to the line at will( if joey crawford isn"t coaching / sixth man of the year.

- Aha, we have best 3 point shooters, Bonner, Neal, Leonard, Geen, Jackson, Ginobili

tony almost MVP of the season :rollin Only players who would of won that award was oing to be Durant or Lebron. Gregg is a great coach I respect the guy. Duncan is old it's just a matter of time when before perkins wear him out. Manu won't play like that ever game.... None of those guys you mention has thabo's number defensively. You uys may have better 3 point shooters but that's all depend on for 60% of your shots.

KDtrey5
05-29-2012, 10:30 AM

- Did you saw Tim Duncan, a Hall of Fame, one of the Best bkb players

tony almost MVP of the season :rollin Only players who would of won that award was oing to be Durant or Lebron. Gregg is a great coach I respect the guy. Duncan is old it's just a matter of time when before perkins wear him out. Manu won't play like that ever game.... None of those guys you mention has thabo's number defensively. You uys may have better 3 point shooters but that's all depend on for 60% of your shots.

CubanMustGo
05-29-2012, 10:33 AM

Did ducks finally get a troll account approved?

flacura
05-29-2012, 10:33 AM

Those guys stopped your stars Durant and Westbrook :wakeup

KDtrey5
05-29-2012, 10:35 AM
He shat all over Thabo and so did Manu :lmao the only times Kobe was bothered was when they stuck Durant on him

kobe was shooting 31ppg 42% in the series verse thunders. That's nothing to be proud about lol...he hurt his team more than anything.

KDtrey5
05-29-2012, 10:37 AM
Those guys stopped your stars Durant and Westbrook :wakeup

Durant had a like B+ game. Jackson was hacking Durant all 4th quarter but he hardly got any calls for him. westbrook was getting to the rim at will just wasn't making his shots. Only person who got stop was harden.

CubanMustGo
05-29-2012, 10:38 AM
kobe was shooting 31ppg 42% in the series verse thunders. That's nothing to be proud about lol...he hurt his team more than anything.

Kobe shot 43% all season, that's a hell of a stop you got there.

Spurs-Fan
05-29-2012, 10:40 AM

Yes, Tony was in the MVP-Conversation and owned Westbrook in the regular season games.
And yes, Duncan is old, but still better in every aspect than the whole frontcourt of OKC.
And it was clear the MVP award was going to LeBron, not to Durant OR LeBron.
Still think Spurs will win this series in 5. :flag:

flacura
05-29-2012, 10:44 AM
tony almost mvp of the season :rollin only players who would of won that award was oing to be durant or lebron. Gregg is a great coach i respect the guy. Duncan is old it's just a matter of time when before perkins wear him out. Manu won't play like that ever game.... None of those guys you mention has thabo's number defensively. You uys may have better 3 point shooters but that's all depend on for 60% of your shots.

ok
the old and destroyed duncan = 16 and 11
super heros ibaka and perkins = 10 and 9 (together)

KDtrey5
05-29-2012, 10:44 AM
I have to go work...when we win by 10+ or more this game today don't be surprise. that's if brooks limits fisher's minutes..

manufan10
05-29-2012, 10:45 AM
OP's thread is so full of fail that there is no need even replying seriously.

CubanMustGo
05-29-2012, 10:47 AM
I have to go work...when we win by 10+ or more this game today don't be surprise. that's if brooks limits fisher's minutes..

The old "I got nothin else to say since I got destroyed, so lemme say I got no time" response. Classic fail.

flacura

AS YOU WANT, LIKE THIS SCORE, I WILL GIVE YOU

OKC 115
SPURS 98

:whine

KDtrey5
ok
the old and destroyed duncan = 16 and 11
super heros ibaka and perkins = 10 and 9 (together)

He had a decent game...still shot 6-15 40%. Expect Thunders to come out full force tonight. Thabo won't let manu get a game like that this series.

flipspursfan
05-29-2012, 10:59 AM
GNTF tbh. Popping out of the woodworks.

ALVAREZ6
05-29-2012, 11:04 AM
Perkins the best post defender in the NBA :lmao :lmao :lmao

temujin
05-29-2012, 11:05 AM

Which position are you playing?

Obstructed_View
05-29-2012, 11:08 AM
:dont

temujin
05-29-2012, 11:08 AM

Don't mix up the empty cans and the empty bottles!

EVAY
05-29-2012, 11:12 AM
Before I go into details, Game 1 was a great effort by both teams. However, I wish I could say the same both both coaches. Gregg Popovich is a great coach but Scott Brooks he is a good coach who is not the type to win you a championship. We had the game in the bag even though Harden and Westbrook wasn't playing well but neither was some of the spurs players. Scott was the reason we lost that game with his horrendous lineup in the 4th quarter. Of course the spurs was going to score in the paint with ease if Perkins has 5 fouls because he isn't trying to get his fifth. He made no adjustments at all in the fourth quarter :dizzy. This is the western conference finals, how does a coach not make any adjustments in the fourth quarter? All I see him do is give motivational speeches instead of coaching lol. If I were Sam Presti I would fire this guy for Jerry Sloan since he is looking for a job offer. Anyway here is why the Thunders will win this series.

James Harden - Can get to the line at will( if joey crawford isn"t coaching :lol / sixth man of the year.

WHY WE MIGHT LOSE

This is what you posted after you edited?

Interrohater
05-29-2012, 11:20 AM
:lol it was worse.

cherylsteele
05-29-2012, 11:22 AM
But, the refs gave the Spurs the game. Didn't you know?
My bad

Spur|n|Austin
05-29-2012, 11:23 AM
http://www.rustyzipper.com/full/112942-M39586L.jpg

admiralsnackbar
05-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Of all the bonehead things Brooks did on Sunday, you're gonna grief the guy for putting in Fisher, who had a better game per-36 min than the obviously winded and foul-troubled Westbrook? :lol

Oklahoma is a great team and there's no doubt they have a more than decent chance of breaking our streak tonight, but if they do, I'm confident it will be because Brooks implements the KDtrey5 strategy of going through the Thunder roster and applying superlatives to each name.

"Royal Ivey is the best defensive 3rd-string guard in the NBA! And he's the Prince of Zanzibar, which is the best defensive kingdom of the third world!"

Seriously, though: it's a gottdamn disgrace that Mo Cheeks has to be an assistant to Brooks.

tmtcsc
05-29-2012, 11:27 AM
:lol blue screen of death when he hit 'spell-check'

I think he was looking for Spelt-check. :lol

In all seriousness, I think OKC might have a big Asian population. If grammar was the only problem, I'd be ok with his/her take. However, the reasoning for why the Thunder will win is flawed. You don't win just because you have the highest scoring player on your team. Ask Lebron how that's worked out for him.

I do agree that Brooks got out-coached and the thought of Sloan coaching them is scary. He's a great coach but may not be in touch with the younger players and their generation. Can you imagine the look on his face when he sees his two best players dressed as Nerd Clowns ? Worse yet, how do you think Westbrook would feel with Sloan in his face about silly turnovers ?

I hate Collison out of pure respect. He's Najera with more talent. He hustles, rebounds and gives you everything he has. I expect that he'll get more floor time and his lack of more minutes was a big mistake by Brooks.

As for D Fisher's minutes eating into anyone else's, I'm not sure what else you want from him. He nailed just about everything he shot. It was a shame that we showed that guy NO respect. As if the Spurs weren't aware that he could shoot. :rolleyes The Spurs almost paid for it.

I'd like to see him get the appropriate attention from the Spurs.

A steady diet of this roster will keep the Thunder dangerous: Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka, Sefolosha, Collison, Fisher, Perkins.

Perkins sucks. If scowls translated to production, he'd be up there, but they aren't and he's weak.

callo1
05-29-2012, 11:36 AM
This Spurs team can counter any adjustment made, that is a luxury that was not there in the past. The Spurs won't turn the ball over 14 times in a half tonight.

Brooks went away from Ibaka is because he needed more scoring on the floor.

Don't expect Danny Green to miss all of his shots the rest of series. It wad clear Green was nervous.

OKC has a good group of jump shooters. If they are on, they can win some games, but I wouldn't want to rely on iso and jump shots.

The team that scores the most points will win the game.

Spurs in 5

SnakeBoy
05-29-2012, 12:05 PM
It's been interesting to hear the the analysis from opposing fans and players during the Spurs run.

Jazz - fans blamed the coach, players said they just didn't make shots

Clippers - fans blamed the coach, players said they just didn't make shots

Thunder - fans blamed the coach, players said they just didn't make shots

I wonder what the Heat will say.

BlairForceDejuan
05-29-2012, 12:08 PM
spurs have a TEAM. when will other fans realize that is far more impressive than any 20 time scoring champion running heroball.

George Gervin's Afro
05-29-2012, 12:08 PM

WHY WE MIGHT LOSE

fyi..the Spurs will make adjustments and they will play better than Sunday.

MannyIsGod
05-29-2012, 12:15 PM

:lmao

tediousj
05-29-2012, 12:21 PM

Okie education

Sense
05-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Does thunderfan think the Spurs are going to average 14 turnovers a half for this series?

Manu wakes up... Danny Green scores 0 points.. Tim and Tony played like shit and they're not worried? :lol ok.

Horse
05-29-2012, 12:33 PM
Jesus can we say overrated once and for All FUCK perkins and his stupid faces.

DJB
05-29-2012, 01:13 PM

:lol

Budkin
05-29-2012, 02:16 PM
Spurs are too deep, Thunder are jump shooters, and yes, Scott Brooks is their coach. /series

spurspokesman
05-29-2012, 02:25 PM

spurspokesman
05-29-2012, 02:35 PM
FWIW the true scale was seen in gm1. Both teams can make a case for playing better or strategizing better so its a wash. SA 14 TO, Green 0-6, etc Thunder Harden and WB struggled, Bad coaching etc. so at the end of the day i think you got your true result in game 1. Spurs I feel will win a tight cooker of a series. Though the thunder are more than a formiddable opponent with big chance for taking it also.

OldSilentHill
05-29-2012, 02:37 PM
Overtime every game and flip a coin.

z0sa
05-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Of all the bonehead things Brooks did on Sunday, you're gonna grief the guy for putting in Fisher, who had a better game per-36 min than the obviously winded and foul-troubled Westbrook? :lol

Oklahoma is a great team and there's no doubt they have a more than decent chance of breaking our streak tonight, but if they do, I'm confident it will be because Brooks implements the KDtrey5 strategy of going through the Thunder roster and applying superlatives to each name.

"Royal Ivey is the best defensive 3rd-string guard in the NBA! And he's the Prince of Zanzibar, which is the best defensive kingdom of the third world!"

Seriously, though: it's a gottdamn disgrace that Mo Cheeks has to be an assistant to Brooks.

spot on

Spurs da champs
05-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Dwight Howard is a multiple defensive player of the year. He's a very good one on one defender. You know who else is a good post defender, Tim Duncan. Can't get off the ground, yet blocks about 2 shots a game. Good rebounder. Rarely gives up post position. He's not what he once was (shame he not got a DPOY either, seeing as he was the anchor of some great defensive teams), but he can still affect a game.

Tim is a better low post defender then Howard, he's smarter,bigger & just straight up a better overall defender.

Spurs9
05-29-2012, 03:16 PM

YoMamaIsCallin
05-29-2012, 03:29 PM
I stopped reading as soon as I saw "we" used to refer to an NBA team. Sure sign of an over invested lightweight fan boy who will make up whatever shit they need to for their lame "take".

The only comeback necessary:

"'We?' And exactly what position do you hold in the organization?"

OZWIN
05-29-2012, 03:31 PM

WHY WE MIGHT LOSE

Scott Brooks - he hardly calls plays, his ingame rotations be the worst, he has derrick fisher getting 20+ minutes per game which should be divided for ibaka or thabo. Thunders are basically playing on talent right now in my opinion.Durant is not a top two player in the NBA. Perkins is not the best defender at anything in the NBA. Ibaka is one of the best shot blockers indeed. Sefolosha is not a best defender at anything in the NBA. Harden is a good player but Manu is better and proved that in game one. Westbrook had many poor shot selections in game one which is a big reason why you lost...so you have no point there. Yes...Gregg is a much better coach than Scott.

You are extremely invalid and make no sense...Spurs are the better coached, deeper, and more experienced team and that is why they will win this series. Unless Durant pulls a Dirk 2011 OKC will not win this series.

KDtrey5
05-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Durant is not a top two player in the NBA. Perkins is not the best defender at anything in the NBA. Ibaka is one of the best shot blockers indeed. Sefolosha is not a best defender at anything in the NBA. Harden is a good player but Manu is better and proved that in game one. Westbrook had many poor shot selections in game one which is a big reason why you lost...so you have no point there. Yes...Gregg is a much better coach than Scott.

You are extremely invalid and make no sense...Spurs are the better coached, deeper, and more experienced team and that is why they will win this series. Unless Durant pulls a Dirk 2011 OKC will not win this series.

Durant is not a top two player in the NBA? :rollin Majority of NBA experts and coaches would laugh at you. I admit overall Lebron is better than Durant But the clutchest and best closer right now is Kevin Durant. Majority of people would rather have Durant or Dirk shoot the ball late in games. Many claim Perkins is the best low post defender. In February Kobe said,""Perk, in my opinion, he's the best one-on-one post defender in the league. He's that good in the low-post. That gives them an added presence. He's also a very good help defender and a screen-and-roll defender. Boston really gift-wrapped them one." I don't expect you spurs fans to agree with this lol. I thought laker fans were cocky boy was I wrong. You guys already have a thread talking about going to the finals against Miami. Also, the fact that most of you think your going to swept everybody is the most ridiculously ish I've heard. If jordan, Bird, and Magic's championship teams couldn't do it, what makes you think spurs can? Stop overrating the the Spurs.

Sefolosha is a better perimeter defender than anybody in the Spurs team dream to be. Westbrook won't shoot bad all series long as much some of you hope. Harden been playing better than Manu since the playoffs because Manu has one good game all of sudden he is better than harden :lmao

Spursmania
05-29-2012, 05:57 PM
I guess you're just the best except when the Coach gets in the way. Great analysis there.:lol

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

pgardn
05-29-2012, 06:06 PM

WHY WE MIGHT LOSE

Because Kendrick Perkins might have to guard Tim Duncan more than 4 games.

Ginofan
05-29-2012, 06:32 PM
Harden been playing better than Manu since the playoffs because Manu has one good game all of sudden he is better than harden :lmao

All of a sudden? Where have you been the last 9 years? :lol Manu was and still is better than Harden. Let me know when Harden wins multiple championships, gold medals, world championships, etc. Then I'll gladly say he's better than Manu.

ElNono
05-29-2012, 06:41 PM
I thought Brooks was unfairly criticized in general, and since this thread brings it up, I'm just going to point out that hindsight in 20/20... The Spurs took what was given to them. When Ibaka wasn't out there, they took posession of the paint. Having Ibaka there doesn't mean that the Spurs can't take something else. As a matter of fact, if you play Ibaka, then the Spurs will go at him on the low block with Tim and with the pick and roll, both of which he's fairly poor at defending.

I think what Brooks might have gotten from Game 1 is that smallball might just not be such a bright idea against the Spurs. But you can't blame him for going to it, seeing it has worked extraordinarily for him in previous rounds.

Rummpd
05-29-2012, 08:47 PM
Yeh the LOL "superior" talent is over-whelming so far for the Thunder, da beard is playing well as has Ibaka and Durant but the rest? LOL the Spurs 2nd unit is toying with the Thunder right now.

Venti Quattro
05-29-2012, 08:48 PM
OKC is not going to win this series.

Holt's Cat
05-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Oklahoma is a special place.

Rummpd
05-29-2012, 09:36 PM
Oklahoma is a special place.

Was a nice musical but except for Oklohoma City what else is there to see?

Spurs9
05-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Fuk yo clown team niggah

MannyIsGod
05-29-2012, 11:26 PM

I love when 15 year old fans of other teams come to our board and make these threads.

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-29-2012, 11:29 PM
OKC will win this series.........if they can win four out of the next five against a Spurs team that hasn't lost in 20 games.

davidbowie
05-29-2012, 11:34 PM

:downspin::downspin::downspin::downspin::downspin: :downspin::downspin:

mkurts
05-29-2012, 11:46 PM
And .... congratulations to ......

1. The Spurs Team : for hanging in there and winning Game 2

2. Thread OP : for being a dumbass and basically wrong about everything.

:hat

Спурс_Фан
05-29-2012, 11:50 PM
:rollin:lol:rollin:lol:lmao

Phillip
05-30-2012, 12:09 AM
Kevin Durant - The best scorer in the NBA

http://top-people.starmedia.com/tmp/swotti/cacheA29IZSBICNLHBNQ=UGVVCGXLLVBLB3BSZQ==/imgkobe%20bryant2.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/DirkNowitzki.jpg/220px-DirkNowitzki.jpghttp://www.nba.com/media/act_carmelo_anthony.jpg

The most clutch player

http://www.nba.com/media/act_dirk_nowitzki.jpghttp://necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Kobe-Bryant.jpghttp://www.imagelive.org/wp-content/uploads/Manu-Ginobili-Basketball79.jpg

Top 2 player in the NBA.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/25/Lbjheat.jpg/235px-Lbjheat.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cb/Dwight_Howard_2.jpg/220px-Dwight_Howard_2.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/eb/Derrick_Rose_2.jpg/220px-Derrick_Rose_2.jpg

http://blog.betdsi.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/dwight-howard-photo.jpghttp://theknickswall.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Tyson-Chandler-Knicks.png

perhaps, but lockdown defender >>> shotblocker who is mentally retarded

http://thesportsporch.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/tony-allen4.jpghttp://www.nba.com/media/act_rajon_rondo.jpg

James Harden - Can get to the line at will ( thanks to being the most ref protected player in the NBA:lol) / sixth man of the year.

fixed

Russell westbrook - .....ehh When this guys gets going no one can guard him especially when he is dropping his mid range shots.(but 80% of the time his performances are incredibly ineffecient)

fixed

WHY WE MIGHT LOSE

we are simply not good enough.

fixed

pikkiwoki
05-30-2012, 12:34 AM
great thread, would read again

jaffies
05-30-2012, 12:44 AM
^^^phillip with the goods
:lol

Agloco
05-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Phillip destroyed the OP tbh.

ElNono
05-30-2012, 12:51 AM
sup Phillip.. it's been a long 20 games...

Kidd K
05-30-2012, 01:42 AM

I don't agree that he's the best scorer in the NBA. He did lead the league in scoring though.

lolwut? Not even close.

Probably, too bad he's had the tendency to block those shots back into the oppsing team's hands so they just get an uncontensted layup after. Ibaka also got yanked off the floor in game 1 because he can't guard Duncan in the post at all and can't guard Diaw or Bonner on the perimeter either.

Again, I don't agree. I think you're just replacing "best defender on the team" with "in the NBA". Just like you did with Perkins. Watch more basketball, watch other teams play.

Any Thunder can get to the line at will because they're a league-preferred team who gets a lot of whistles go their way when they need it. It isn't unique to Harden. If Harden played for a small market team, he'd be shooting half as many FTAs.

Also, Joe Crawford is notorious for bad calls against the Spurs. Him being in the game doesn't hurt OKC in the slightest.

He shoots 37% against Parker for his career, and just got destroyed by Parker on defense for the third time this year. Struggles to score on Parker, can't stop Parker.

WHY WE MIGHT LOSE

The Spurs being the better team is more likely why they "might" lose.

All you did was list the top 6 players on the Thunder team and give a short description of why they're good players. That doesn't mean they're going to win the series. All you did was tell us why they're a decent team.

Exactly how does all that equate into winning 4 of the next 5 games against the current best team in the NBA?

George Gervin's Afro
05-30-2012, 10:47 AM
fyi..the Spurs will make adjustments and they will play better than Sunday.

lol

KDtrey5
06-02-2012, 10:04 PM
KD best scorer in the nba like i said.
16 CLUTCH STRAIGHT POINT
Thabo best perimeter defender in the nba with the clutch steal.

we taking game 5 #thunderup

Mugen
06-02-2012, 10:06 PM
:lol this faggot is entertaining.

Hope he sticks around when the Thunder get bounced, tbh.

Wild Cobra Kai
06-02-2012, 10:07 PM
OKC will win the series if they continue to get 41 points from Ibaka and Perkins, so no, they aren't winning.

KDtrey5
06-02-2012, 10:08 PM
OKC will win the series if they continue to get 41 points from Ibaka and Perkins, so no, they aren't winning.

Did they have 41 points in game 3? no your logic fails

DGreen 420
06-02-2012, 10:09 PM
He wont ..tbh

Lol the retard said pop only gives motivational speeches...they dont show replays of the actual coaching strategies you dumbfuck.

Capt Bringdown
06-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Durant is better than anyone we've got and their role players are stepping up all over the place.

Hope I'm wrong, but all indications are pointing to OKC winning this series. Bad coaching on their part (Fisher on Parker to end game 2) is all that separates them from being up 3 to 1.

OKC has an answer for everything we've thrown at them. They're the better team.

KDtrey5
06-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Durant is better than anyone we've got and their role players are stepping up all over the place.

Hope I'm wrong, but all indications are pointing to OKC winning this series. Bad coaching on their part (Fisher on Parker to end game 2) is all that separates them from being up 3 to 1.

OKC has an answer for everything we've thrown at them. They're the better team.

Me and other OKC fans on okc forum was going crazy with fisher getting thabo's minutes. I just hope that doesn't happen in the 4th quarter on Monday. That's why spurs got their run when thabo was benched. However,great game we was scared until KD went larry bird.

KDtrey5
06-02-2012, 10:48 PM
enjoy it. this will be the last game you win all year

Nice confidence bro

Sa_Spursfan20
06-02-2012, 10:52 PM
enjoy it. this will be the last game you win all year

KDtrey5
06-02-2012, 10:55 PM
You sound like your mother

just make sure you come back to this thread when we win game 5:rollin

Sa_Spursfan20
06-02-2012, 10:57 PM
You do the same, just don't be disappointed when your little prediction falls flat.

KDtrey5
06-02-2012, 10:59 PM
You do the same, just don't be disappointed when your little prediction falls flat.

oh don't worry I will but why should i be worried?

1.Ibaka, Perkins and Collison coming with alot of confidence after this game.
2.Leonard and Jackson getting abused by Durant for 16 straight points.

Expect OKC to come in full force

Sa_Spursfan20
06-02-2012, 11:01 PM
And expect San Antonio to play worth a damn.

KDtrey5
06-02-2012, 11:12 PM
i won't even bother bumping this thread when the spurs put OKC in its place (3rd/4th best team in the NBA this year) because spurstalk.com won't see you again until next year

Figures I didn't expect you to come back to this thread when we win game 5.

spursnatic
06-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Why do we let Fucking Idiots like this post shit in our forums?....Dude get a fucking life...Isn't there an OKC Thuner forum you can go jerk off to or something???....

Spursmania
06-02-2012, 11:37 PM
Nice confidence bro

Pot calling kettle black. You win 2 games at home and now you're ready to pronounce the series over.:lol

Hope you're players think the same way. If you think it will be easy to win a 3rd game in a row against a Championship team in their home court that will have their rabid fans with them and a sense of urgency like no other, you're delusional.

DGreen 420
06-02-2012, 11:38 PM
Lol. Thunder forum??? No one would waste time making a forum for college team

KDtrey5
06-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Pot calling kettle black. You win 2 games at home and now you're ready to pronounce the series over.:lol

Hope you're players think the same way. If you think it will be easy to win a 3rd game in a row against a Championship team in their home court that will have their rabid fans with them and a sense of urgency like no other, you're delusional.

So good game lol

KDtrey5
06-04-2012, 11:17 PM
i won't even bother bumping this thread when the spurs put OKC in its place (3rd/4th best team in the NBA this year) because spurstalk.com won't see you again until next year

hemann82 what happened?:lmao

Venti Quattro
06-04-2012, 11:18 PM
KDtrey5, with no regard for human life! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Sa_Spursfan20
06-04-2012, 11:19 PM
I was wrong, but I'm here. Give me your best shots OP.

I still have faith that the Spurs can win this thing.

Spurtacus
06-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Congrats OKC fan.

But come back once the Thunder accomplish this:

4 rings faggot.

KDtrey5
06-04-2012, 11:25 PM
I was wrong, but I'm here. Give me your best shots OP.

I still have faith that the Spurs can win this thing.

Thanks atleast you kept your word. It was good game but Westbrook was idiot down the stretch in the 4th. All honestly good luck next year though.

Sa_Spursfan20
06-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Thanks atleast you kept your word. It was good game but Westbrook was idiot down the stretch in the 4th. All honestly good luck next year though.

It's not over yet. Thunder still have to win one more game before the Spurs are officially done. Spurs made too many mistakes down the stretch in this one and the Thunder made some pretty damn nice shots. Game 5 belongs to OKC. The series? Not yet.

Like I said, I have faith in my team. Spurs can still pull this off.

KDtrey5
06-04-2012, 11:54 PM
It's not over yet. Thunder still have to win one more game before the Spurs are officially done. Spurs made too many mistakes down the stretch in this one and the Thunder made some pretty damn nice shots. Game 5 belongs to OKC. The series? Not yet.

Like I said, I have faith in my team. Spurs can still pull this off.

Last three games tony parker is 16-41 39% field goal 12 assist 11 turnovers...

Thabo hasn't even guarded him much since game 3. I expect thabo to do even better in game 6. We talking about the same guy who held kobe down to 38% field goal if you don't add game 5. I didn't expect any less from thabo on parker who isn't as talented as kobe.

Venti Quattro
06-06-2012, 10:40 PM
KDTrey5 owns you all :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lmao backdoor sweep again

Sa_Spursfan20
06-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Congrats KDTrey5. You got it right. Best of luck to your guys in the finals. :toast

KDtrey5
06-06-2012, 11:11 PM
SEE YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN LOL :lmao:
THAT 20 WIN STREAK WAS BADASS THOUGH JUST DIDN'T MATTER IN THE PLAYOFFS, HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND REGULAR SEASON DOESN'T MEAN SHIT

:rollin:rollin

KDtrey5
06-06-2012, 11:12 PM
congrats kdtrey5. You got it right. Best of luck to your guys in the finals. :toast

best of luck to you to next year

SpurOutofTownFan
06-06-2012, 11:13 PM

WHY WE MIGHT LOSE

You were actually pretty off on the "why"

SpurOutofTownFan
06-06-2012, 11:14 PM
SEE YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN LOL :lmao:
THAT 20 WIN STREAK WAS BADASS THOUGH JUST DIDN'T MATTER IN THE PLAYOFFS, HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND REGULAR SEASON DOESN'T MEAN SHIT

:rollin:rollin

you obviously don't have a clue

KDtrey5
06-06-2012, 11:14 PM
You were actually pretty off on the "why"

UMM not i wasn't.... when scott brooks switch thabo on parker that;s when the series ended. That's also when he increased thabo's minutes over derek fisher.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-06-2012, 11:15 PM
UMM not i wasn't.... when scott brooks switch thabo on parker that;s when the series ended.

just read your entire post again you moron

SpurOutofTownFan
06-06-2012, 11:16 PM
KDTrey5 owns you all :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lmao backdoor sweep again

ur ass got owned earlier - not even put a fight...,

"gasol needs to play better"

"i hate my teammates"

"i don't care where i play next season"

"I can go 42 pts 0 assists and still lose the game"

good night you moron