PDA

View Full Version : A must watch video:San Antonio Spurs History

K8N
05-29-2012, 03:55 PM
In time for the western conference finals I present the best moments in the history of the San Antonio Spurs.
I tried to put a lot of emotions into this mix because the Spurs are my favourite team by far.
I hope you'll enjoy it and don't forget to rate, comment and SUBSCRIBE to my channel!
GO SPURS GO!

ZUsoWOdyRQQ

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK and share this video with your friends!
Every Spurs Fan should watch it!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/K8N-Productions/305869572802970 (http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2 FK8N-Productions%2F305869572802970&session_token=24mSMd4leosBgARdxIJ19K0QfyV8MTMzODQx MDQxMUAxMzM4MzI0MDEx)

ShoogarBear
05-29-2012, 04:03 PM
Nice effort, but "the best moments" and you don't have the single best moment in their history?

timvp
05-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Great video. :tu

Nice effort, but "the best moments" and you don't have the single best moment in their history?

Tbh, I enjoyed the not being able to guess which clip was coming next.

Budkin
05-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Isn't all that footage just taken from the 4 championship DVDs?

ddjeffries
05-29-2012, 04:17 PM
PrettY good. I still like that one about Duncan and his career more.

SA210
05-29-2012, 04:18 PM
Nice vid, just wish there was some Bowen in there and a quick clip of the Manu and Tony signings.

But love it :tu

ddjeffries
05-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Looks like we got 2 threads on this... Mods assemble!

FkLA
05-29-2012, 04:30 PM

Agreed. The drafting of Manu Ginobili got snubbed.

Matty2Cool
05-29-2012, 05:00 PM
Need more footage from the years when the spurs were BAD. We've had a lot more bad years than good years still. But the good is catching up. :whine

TDomination
05-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Beautiful music. This video has potential.

But it is a few edits away from having that really good feel to it where you get the goosebumps.

Problem is theres really no buildup to the great moments. Its just great moment, after great moment after great moment. Sometimes you need those bad moments to truly appreciate the good ones. The only bad moments you have are the Suns/Hakeem and 1996. And its too short to appreciate those great moments, like Robinsons MVP, drafting TD, winning the titles.

Two quick edits I would do with the video, add in the MVP chants in the background from the crowd when Robinson received the award. And add in Sean Elliott's memorial day miracle.

If your goal is to make the video in less then 4 minutes but make it emotionally impactful, that is going to be really tough. You need more depth(meaning more video/story) in order to make us feel the emotion.

Your probably already done editing this so my suggestions will probably go unheard but either way, overall still a good video.

wildbill2u
05-29-2012, 05:15 PM
I love the clip that shows Manu making 24 (or whatever) straight points and it could fit somewhere.

Still, it was a great effort to get all that into less than four minutes. Good job.

Sec24Row7
05-29-2012, 05:35 PM
Man that gave me chills awesome job.

dakota_spursfan
05-29-2012, 05:38 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1291131680_two-thumbs-up.jpg

007nites
05-29-2012, 06:41 PM

Lmfao same

Stringer_Bell
05-29-2012, 07:10 PM
I didn't like the song until the edits started getting clever, then it started building up really good. Those four minutes passed by so fast, so many awesome memories but I like how I got the feel that it wasn't just one player responsible for all this success - a lot of excellent role players throughout the years were clutch.

As others have stated, Bowen/Memorial Day Miracle/The Alamodome erupting with cheers might just push it to 5-star status. Good work!

thispego
05-29-2012, 09:20 PM
pretty good brah :tu

100%duncan
05-29-2012, 11:01 PM
:tu

K8N
05-30-2012, 03:23 AM
Thanks guys,
I didn't expected soo much criticism,
but it is justified.
Nevertheless I think it is obvious that you can't put all the great moments of the history in just under 4 minutes. This is just my personal selection.

SA210
05-30-2012, 05:16 AM
Thanks guys,
I didn't expected soo much criticism,
but it is justified.
Nevertheless I think it is obvious that you can't put all the great moments of the history in just under 4 minutes. This is just my personal selection.

It is a really great video. thanks for making it and sharing it. I'm just a huge Bowen fan and he was really important to the spurs run.

Awesome vid

:tu

SAtown
05-30-2012, 08:27 AM
You really didn't do any of this; you took the exact video from the 1999 Spurs VHS titled "Go Spurs Go" and the 2003 (or 05) championship DVD called "Spurs History." All you did was add piano music and eliminate the narrator.

You didn't put these clips together.

rofl

flipspursfan
05-30-2012, 09:10 AM

I liked where he used the clip of DRob's reaction to being Olajuwon'd. Made me pretty emotional :lol :depressed

K8N
05-30-2012, 11:47 AM
You really didn't do any of this; you took the exact video from the 1999 Spurs VHS titled "Go Spurs Go" and the 2003 (or 05) championship DVD called "Spurs History." All you did was add piano music and eliminate the narrator.

You didn't put these clips together.

rofl

ok, if you're playing the smart-ass,
then do it right. Of course, I took the footages from the dvds because I don't filmed it myself(I wasn't even born when some of the clips were taken). I'm a video editor and my job is to do the best with the footages I got.
1. I changed the length and the arrangement of the clips.
2. I took footages from all 4 dvds
3. I add the effects and the colour correction
4. I worked on the audio to let it sound a little bit better.

So I'm done with this forum I thought I share some of my works with Spurs fans but the only thing you're doing is to blame me!
I've got to much experience with video editing to get an earful with shit like this!

kskonn
05-30-2012, 11:54 AM
ok, if you're playing the smart-ass,
then do it right. Of course, I took the footages from the dvds because I don't filmed it myself(I wasn't even born when some of the clips were taken). I'm a video editor and my job is to do the best with the footages I got.
1. I changed the length and the arrangement of the clips.
2. I took footages from all 4 dvds
3. I add the effects and the colour correction
4. I worked on the audio to let it sound a little bit better.

So I'm done with this forum I thought I share some of my works with Spurs fans but the only thing you're doing is to blame me!
I've got to much experience with video editing to get an earful with shit like this!

Man calm down, one guy gives you shit and a bunch of other people like the video, don't get so worked up over the one guy.

Keepin' it real
05-30-2012, 11:57 AM
Wow, everyone is a fucking critic. :nope

Nice vid, just wish there was some Bowen in there and a quick clip of the Manu and Tony signings.

Agreed. The drafting of Manu Ginobili got snubbed.

Need more footage from the years when the spurs were BAD.

MmP
05-30-2012, 12:24 PM
It's a nice editing you got there, what software did you use to it?
I'd say you have skills, i love the way you presented the eras of the spurs, very subtle way of saying: this is the era of manu 05 , of tony in 07

bthewigwam
05-30-2012, 12:31 PM
I thought it was a great video, nice work.

K8N
05-30-2012, 02:29 PM
It's a nice editing you got there, what software did you use to it?
I'd say you have skills, i love the way you presented the eras of the spurs, very subtle way of saying: this is the era of manu 05 , of tony in 07

Thanks man,
you're the first one recognizing this!
I use for cutting Adobe Premiere Pro, for the effects Adobe After Effects and for the audio work Adobe Audition.
If you're interested in my works.
Check out my channel!
www.youtube.com/user/Kardinal8Nik

ALVAREZ6
05-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Nice video :tu

I really like your video "The Art of Highflying". It's really well done, the music goes well with the 80s and 90s theme, for some reason I like how it fits with that era.

9qpu58fN8BQ

SpursNextRomanEmpire
05-30-2012, 03:44 PM
Beautiful music for the video.

K8N
05-31-2012, 03:01 AM
Nice video :tu

I really like your video "The Art of Highflying". It's really well done, the music goes well with the 80s and 90s theme, for some reason I like how it fits with that era.

9qpu58fN8BQ

thanks man,
yeah, this is one of my best works!