05-30-2012, 12:01 AM
And already more mature than Bynum will probably ever be

100%duncan
05-30-2012, 12:03 AM
And already more mature than Bynum will probably ever be

:lol true

mrjap2x
07-15-2012, 10:40 PM
Someone needs to tell Popovich that Leonard played two years of college ball :rollin:rollin

SequSpur
07-15-2012, 11:18 PM
and? wtf

celldweller
07-16-2012, 12:38 AM
Someone needs to tell Popovich that Leonard played two years of college ball :rollin:rollin
Someone needs to tell Pop that Bonner sucks and needs to go, and that Blair is too damn small to play as a center........and while we're at it, Neil is not a point guard, we need a damn big, etc, etc...

lakerhaterade
07-16-2012, 12:39 AM
and? wtf

He's ahead of the curve.

smh

spurs1990
07-16-2012, 08:54 AM
Pop had like a 8 min interview with the announcers and remarked Leonard played one year of college ball.

The entire segment is available on nba.com for those interested.

AztecSpur
07-16-2012, 09:57 AM
Believe me I'm KL's biggest fan, watched him at SDSU for 2 years. The guy was a beast on the boards, 50% of his points were on offensive put backs.

He also developed unparalled between the leg ball handling skills I'd never seen from a SF before in college.

But,,,but....I cringed when he'd shoot the three. No ark, like big fat bricks. I don't know the stats, something like 27% from 3. So after the playoffs what was it? 45% from 3 in the playoffs. I'm feeling like maybe he's going to turn the corner.

Then last night happened, he was throwing up bricks again. Damnnnnnnn.

Interrohater
07-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Believe me I'm KL's biggest fan, watched him at SDSU for 2 years. The guy was a beast on the boards, 50% of his points were on offensive put backs.

He also developed unparalled between the leg ball handling skills I'd never seen from a SF before in college.

But,,,but....I cringed when he'd shoot the three. No ark, like big fat bricks. I don't know the stats, something like 27% from 3. So after the playoffs what was it? 45% from 3 in the playoffs. I'm feeling like maybe he's going to turn the corner.

I'm sure it's a different feeling entirely when your teammates are Tim, Tony, and Manu, and when your teammates are Summer League hopefuls. I would take his 3 point shooting last night with a grain of salt. This kid looks legit.

Obstructed_View
07-16-2012, 04:45 PM
Since the crew doing the game mentioned that he played 2 years of college at least two other times, I think we can forgive them for not correcting Pop in the middle of an interview.

MarioSpeedwagon
07-17-2012, 12:28 AM
Since the crew doing the game mentioned that he played 2 years of college at least two other times, I think we can forgive them for not correcting Pop in the middle of an interview.

WHo was blaming them?

racm
07-17-2012, 04:03 AM
I'm sure it's a different feeling entirely when your teammates are Tim, Tony, and Manu, and when your teammates are Summer League hopefuls. I would take his 3 point shooting last night with a grain of salt. This kid looks legit.

He's been thrust into the role of creator, too.

Dex
07-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Two is, in fact, more than one, but less than three.

Cane
07-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Two can be just as lonely as one...

dbestpro
07-17-2012, 12:23 PM
Time to shoot the dog.

tmtcsc
07-17-2012, 12:40 PM

I have no idea how he shot such a great 3 pt % during the year. I think it says more about his clutchness or competitiveness to get that shot to go in. It's a very flat shot like you said. Maybe standing in the corner and being able to concentrate more without having to take a dribble helped him during the season. IIRC, his 3 pt attempts weren't from the corner in the SL game and/or were not from just spotting up.