PDA

View Full Version : Screw You Manu!!!

Spartanacus
06-23-2005, 11:50 AM
I wasn't sure if I was allowed to use "FUCK" in my thread title, but considering this board is run like the city of Deadwood, I probably would have been okay.

Anyways...what's up with this pansy ass mo-fo? I can't wait until we eliminate your sorry asses so I don't have to watch this long haired retard flopping around like a chicken with his head cut off.

He's such a "man"-ly guy...especially when he gently strokes his long slimy black hair back around his ears about four thousand times a game. Okay...now that I think about it, maybe I've got a "man"-u crush on him.

And spare me your retorts about Ben's Fro, Prince's obvious physical deficiencies, and the gum stuck on the top of Sheed's head...I've heard them all before.

GO "man"-u GO!!! You're my FAVORITE Slam Antonio Slur after all!.

:eyebrows

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 11:51 AM
hee hee youre funny.

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 11:52 AM
Actually he does it because he is a big fan of Ben Wallace...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

MadDog73
06-23-2005, 11:52 AM
there's a whole thread for smack talk. Why didn't you post there instead of here?

Oh, right, because you're an asshole.

Ginofan
06-23-2005, 11:53 AM
You just brought on a "Monstah" Manu performance. This is going to be effing GREAT!

SWC Bonfire
06-23-2005, 11:54 AM
I wasn't sure if I was allowed to use "FUCK" in my thread title, but considering this board is run like the city of Deadwood, I probably would have been okay.

:lol :makemyday

easjer
06-23-2005, 11:55 AM
*looks in. reads post. thinks for a minute*

Nope. Nothing worth seeing here.

sa_butta
06-23-2005, 11:55 AM
^^
Is what you will be saying when he goes off on the Pistons Ass.

Spurodamus
06-23-2005, 11:56 AM
http://members.aol.com/blackrose3000/images/negrodamus.jpg

Piston Fan makes David Letterman seem funny again.

DarkReign
06-23-2005, 11:58 AM
there's a whole thread for smack talk. Why didn't you post there instead of here?

Oh, right, because you're an asshole.

HAHAHAHAAA!!

I even had to laugh.

Good post though, Manu is by far one of the most annoying players I have ever encountered in 18 years of watching basketball. I hate, HATE, HATE his game.

He reminds me of all the Europeans ruining the physical nature of hockey with all their soccer-like acting, diving and just general tarnishing of a North American sport.

Russians have my respect. Russians are tough SOBs. So are the Chineese and Japaneese. The Euros though...sissies. And the South Americans (soccer fans)...even more popualted full of ninnies.

TDMVPDPOY
06-23-2005, 11:58 AM
great thread for spammin though, no one is goin to take you serious troll, you give pistons fans a bad name and also diminishing urselfs creditibility

Spurs_Fan_Nineteen
06-23-2005, 12:11 PM

Anyways...what's up with this pansy ass mo-fo? I can't wait until we eliminate your sorry asses so I don't have to watch this long haired retard flopping around like a chicken with his head cut off.

He's such a "man"-ly guy...especially when he gently strokes his long slimy black hair back around his ears about four thousand times a game. Okay...now that I think about it, maybe I've got a "man"-u crush on him.

And spare me your retorts about Ben's Fro, Prince's obvious physical deficiencies, and the gum stuck on the top of Sheed's head...I've heard them all before.

Funny, out of everything in this series the only thing you can remember enough to point out is how Manu toys with his hair. You MUST have a man-u crush on him. Nobody else points out his locks like you, friend.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 12:12 PM
Manu has more championships than your momma has teeth.
You better recognize BIAAAATCH!!!

http://usa.manuginobili.com/Noticias/Noticias____ByManu/byManu____03_04/by_Manu____2_years/manu1.jpg
http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/e_ginobili_370_030615.jpg
http://aol.nba.com/media/spurs/ginobili_254_030529.jpg
http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/baseball/mlb/img7623972.jpg
http://www.nba.com/media/espanol/manu_pepe_400x200y.jpg

easjer
06-23-2005, 12:17 PM
^^
Is what you will be saying when he goes off on the Pistons Ass.

:lol Hell no!

GoSpurs21
06-23-2005, 12:19 PM
once again the morons have been set free in michigan today
but will this jackass be here tomorrow after the Spurs win?
no he will be back in his momma's basement crying about the refs

sa_butta
06-23-2005, 12:26 PM
:lol Hell no!I was talking about Piston fans.

P.S. seems all threads lead to smack talk thread.:lol

CosmicCowboy
06-23-2005, 12:28 PM

:lmao

http://www.zudfunck.com/photos/uncategorized/al_hbocom.jpg

of course you can fucking say fuck!

WayDowntownBang
06-23-2005, 12:29 PM
once again the morons have been set free in michigan today
but will this jackass be here tomorrow after the Spurs win?
no he will be back in his momma's basement crying about the refs

There's a whole thread right now revolving about Spurs fans crying about the refs.

And if you haven't noticed, the morons on BOTH sides are going crazy today.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 12:31 PM
There's a whole thread right now revolving about Spurs fans crying about the refs.

At least only some of our fans cry about the refs. Your whole damn team cryes about the refs!!!

SpursWoman
06-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Of course you can say "fuck."

Fuck you. :flipoff

See?

margeryanne
06-23-2005, 12:38 PM

The SPurs fans may have things to say about the refs, but you will notice our team never ever says a word. They are truly the classiest team.

We fans would do well to tale more cues from them. However the fans do come to a SPURS board to talk out their frustrations, including obvious plays that have been ignored or missed by the refs.
The old adage holds true, if you dont like what you see here, leave

CosmicCowboy
06-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Of course you can say "fuck."

Fuck you. :flipoff

:lmao

http://www.zudfunck.com/photos/uncategorized/al_hbocom.jpg

Fuck that stupid cocksucker!...:lol

GrandeDavid
06-23-2005, 12:43 PM

I didn't know there was internet access in the Michigan state penitentiary.

GoSpurs21
06-23-2005, 12:45 PM

And if you haven't noticed, the morons on BOTH sides are going crazy today.but it takes a special (short bus) type of moron to go on the oppositions board as talk smack. You gotta be king of the moron's type to exhibit that behavior.

I am not embarrassed that some Spurs fans whine about the refs in this forum, but the detroit players do it in public on the court every fucking play and their coach does it in his press conference. Which is more pathetic?

Dex
06-23-2005, 12:52 PM
OMG dirty words! :pctoss

:lol

NeoConIV
06-23-2005, 12:58 PM

What about Rip's chicken walk? He's got the most herky jerky walk I've ever seen.... :spin

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Yeah and don't forget about Chauncey Billups' mouth. I'm afraid he'll bite parker's head off at some point.