PDA

View Full Version : Fight at last nights game

Ditty
05-30-2012, 08:27 AM
Don't know if there is a thread about it, if so delete

I guess there was a fight with a couple of people, I think one was a thunder fan actually, as I saw a jersey flying around. it even caught the attention of the Thunder bench. Anyone know the details?

Keepin' it real
05-30-2012, 08:50 AM
Don't know if there is a thread about it, if so delete

I guess there was a fight with a couple of people, I think one was a thunder fan actually, as I saw a jersey flying around. it even caught the attention of the Thunder bench. Anyone know the details?

Cat fight! (sorry no pics)

Russo21
05-30-2012, 08:50 AM
thats strange

bklynspursfan
05-30-2012, 09:16 AM
Found it on Twitter

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/spurs-fans-fight-in-stands/

Matty2Cool
05-30-2012, 09:21 AM
old people gonna old people

Solid D
05-30-2012, 09:27 AM
old people gonna old people

Are you stopping to think before you post? It is wise to do so and can sow seeds toward respect and a more joyful life.

NRHector
05-30-2012, 10:10 AM
"Your team is inflicting enough abuse as it is." :lol

xellos88330
05-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Poor guy. It wasn't the lady that was getting punched, but the guy buried in the seats behind her. Wow!!! I was wondering what the hell was happening.

chunticakes
05-30-2012, 11:12 AM
sunday night there was also an altercation or something. during the half some guy was tackled by like 5 cops around section 125 where the beer vendors are lol.

Budkin
05-30-2012, 11:13 AM
I guess Spurs fans aren't classy anymore.

xellos88330
05-30-2012, 11:16 AM
TBH, the OKC fans in my section were annoying. There were a few older folks that kept yelling at them to sit down so they could see. I can understand that that is the "tradition" or whatever there in OKC, but this isn't OKC. Respect the opponents building.

ajballer4
05-30-2012, 11:18 AM
TBH, the OKC fans in my section were annoying. There were a few older folks that kept yelling at them to sit down so they could see. I can understand that that is the "tradition" or whatever there in OKC, but this isn't OKC. Respect the opponents building.

They werent too bad around me last night, but Game 1 they were extremely annoying

cheguevara
05-30-2012, 11:20 AM
can't make an omelet without a couple fat drunk motherfuckers pummeling each other

Keepin' it real
05-30-2012, 11:24 AM
I can't help but feel badly for idiots like these. I'm sure that somewhere in the recesses of their partially evolved brains, they're thinking "Wow, look at me, an adult fighting in a public place in front of kids. I really am a loser."

Ginofan
05-30-2012, 11:26 AM
Jeff McDonald of the Express News was tweeting that there was a large drunk OKC fan behind him yelling obscenities and other unintelligent things all throughout the game until towards the end of the 3rd when McDonald guessed that he had been removed from the AT&T Center.

TDomination
05-30-2012, 11:33 AM

I wasn't there so I don't know how annoying they were but I will say that I am a fan who likes to stand a lot to the point where I've had lots of other spurs fans tell me to sit down.

And I don't stand to annoy others, I stand because the excitement of the game keeps me off of my seat. Even during times when most people are sitting.

Though I've never gone to a road game and I know I would be hesitant to do that because I wouldn't want to piss off the home crowd.

ploto
05-30-2012, 11:39 AM
So will you feel the same about any Spurs fans in OKC if they stand up or are "annoying?"

That is the whole point of going to a road game-- to cheer for the visiting team in a hostile arena.

Keepin' it real
05-30-2012, 11:39 AM
I wasn't there so I don't know how annoying they were but I will say that I am a fan who likes to stand a lot to the point where I've had lots of other spurs fans tell me to sit down.

And I don't stand to annoy others, I stand because the excitement of the game keeps me off of my seat. Even during times when most people are sitting.

Though I've never gone to a road game and I know I would be hesitant to do that because I wouldn't want to piss off the home crowd.

Unless I'm in the back row, I let the person in front of me dictate how often I'll stand. If that person remains standing, I do too so I can see the game. If anyone behind me has a problem with that, I kindly direct them to the person in front of me.

Brutalis
05-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Found it on Twitter

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/spurs-fans-fight-in-stands/

Really? People get drunk and say/do stupid things. No telling what was said or what actually happened. This dude is spewing straight shit.

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 11:44 AM

They stood til first made basket?? Idiots. I won't even cheer in an opposing arena other than maybe a clap to myself. What's the point? I think opposing fans should blend in as much as possible.

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 11:49 AM
What's the point of cheering in another arena? Not a damn soul is going to hear you other than the 15 people around you and they don't give a shit. You do nothing for the players on the court. Too outnumbered. All you'll Do is annoy people. Thats why I just keep to myself and watch the game at another arena - the few times I've been

Soul_Patch
05-30-2012, 11:54 AM
I think it is inconsiderate and self centered to stand at an event like this. Sure random jump up and cheer type of things are fine, but to stay standing is just in poor taste.

I usually have my four year old boy at games, and it is hard enough for him to see sitting, much less when there are people standing in front of us. People seem to think that they exist in some bubble and that their actions have no implications on those around them. Why is it so hard to realize that you may want to give some consideration to those around you when you are in public?

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 12:24 PM

You're annoying others. Sit down. People didn't pay to look at your back and ass. There's certain moments during a game when people will generally stand in unison - big plays, big runs, etc, etc, but other than that there's no reason to be inconsiderate. If other Spurs fans are telling you to sit down, there's a problem - you.

FromWayDowntown
05-30-2012, 12:35 PM
I've attended at least 6 Spurs road playoff games in the last 10 years. I've gone to Staples twice, to Seattle, to Sacramento, to Dallas, and to New Orleans. I make it a point to keep my mouth shut and to just enjoy seeing my team play in another building. I tend to think that my presence in the opponent's arena is like visiting someone's home -- I wouldn't go into someone's home and act like a jackass. I cheer, but not excessively; I don't block anyone's view of the game; I don't really engage anyone unless they try to engage me; I enjoy the game, cheer appropriately, and leave. Maybe that makes me soft, but it works for me.

What always strikes me as so interesting is the hostility that the home fans seem to express towards me just because I'm wearing black instead of the home colors. I had some dude in LA shouting obscenities at me during a game the Lakers won handily. I had two fans in Seattle deliberately yelling in my ears all afternoon in 2005. I had a Dallas fan spit on the 13 year old daughter of a friend of mine during Game 3 in 2006. I had some drunk guy in Sacramento yelling some of the foulest language I've ever heard at my mother in 2006.

I honestly don't get why people do that, particularly when none of it is provoked.

While the behavior mystifies me, the choice to react to it with more hostility is both contrary to the ethos of the team I support and wholly unproductive. The guys on my team wouldn't do it -- and God knows they've had far worse things happen to them on the playoff road -- so why wouldn't I want to live up to that standard?

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 12:44 PM
I wore neutral colors to the away Thunder games I've been to. Not even worth it. I'm not going to take the time and spend the money to go watch an away game and sit there and be harassed. I'd rather go incognito and enjoy myself.

FromWayDowntown
05-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Jeff McDonald of the Express News was tweeting that there was a large drunk OKC fan behind him yelling obscenities and other unintelligent things all throughout the game until towards the end of the 3rd when McDonald guessed that he had been removed from the AT&T Center.

I caught that guy's act. He was laying into Tony Brothers at one point in the third quarter and you could see Brothers point the guy out to security and then see security go over and hand him the reprimand card, basically warning him to cool it. A few minutes later, my wife pointed out that the dude was gone.

JR3
05-30-2012, 12:47 PM
Having lived in NYC and OKC, and Utah, All I go to is road games.... Sometimes I'll be in SA for Christmas games... but when I'm on the road, I am classy and cheer on the Spurs when they perform well. When its a blow out, I sit and clap for them and after the game I stand and clap as everyone else leaves early. Its great, but I'm not an ass at these games by any means.

davidbowie
05-30-2012, 01:37 PM
i agree with everyone saying they should keep it classy and respectful when in another teams arena. i'll admit though when i was younger and would go to home games (especially against the lakers and dallas) i got caught up in the mob mentality to yell and berate the opposing teams fans sometimes. or just BOO in their general direction. especially if they are being obnoxious and talking shit. hell even when we would lose i remember one laker fan just standing in the middle of the crowd when everyone was trying to leave the arena holding up his Laker sign and i just got pissed and ripped it out of his hands and everyone cheered. luckily that guy wasn't looking to fight (neither was i) but you just gotta be careful sometimes. who knows what kind of guy you might piss off.

davidbowie
05-30-2012, 01:49 PM
smh

bov0GJy99dE

VBM
05-30-2012, 01:55 PM
smh

bov0GJy99dE

OKC fan was waving a KD jersey in the air right before the 4th quarter when a drunk Spurs fan from a row behind us walked down and grabbed it, then threw it. OKC fans obviously was pissed so he walked up and punched Spurs fan. OKC's girlfriend got involved. Spurs fan hit OKC's girlfriend and choked her. Cops came. Meanwhile, another Spurs fan sucker punched OKC fan. OKC's girlfriend jumped on Spurs fan. Spurs fan No. 2's mom then whaled on OKC's girlfriend in the blue with Louis bag on her shoulder the whole time. Poor older lady next to sister, who I was trying to drag out of harms way, got trampled. So did my sister. Crazy. Whole place, including Thunders bench, was watching us the whole time.

05-30-2012, 02:04 PM
I used to go to S.A. games when I lived in Tejas and the fans are a pretty classy group. Folks that get kicked out of games are dumbasses. Look how much money you wasted on a ticket.........and ruin fun foir others and lose money.

Cane
05-30-2012, 02:04 PM
Yikes.

Right before the 4th quarter huh? I guess that hack-a-Splitter was more of a mind game for the fans than the actual players...

capek
05-30-2012, 02:11 PM

Honestly, there's nothing worse than having people behind you tell you to sit down. Especially when it's the playoffs and you're rooting for the same team. If you want to guarantee that you'll have an unobstructed view of the entire game, stay home and watch it from your couch. Otherwise, either stand up yourself, or STFU and deal with it. People who think that the world revolves around them, and that other people should automatically fall into line with their desires are fucking morons (which is not directed at you, but at people how have told me to sit down during Spurs Finals games, and other games deep into the playoffs. Fucking morons the lot of them.).

SpurYank
05-30-2012, 02:17 PM
For whatever it is worth: My wife and I travel to S.A. for 1 or 2 games each year (from Maryland). Both of us rate the Spurs home crowd as one of the better behaved, cordial, and courteous crowds anywhere. The crowds here at the Verizon Center (Wizards' games) are also very well behaved. We tell everyone we know about the Spurs and they all agree that, as far as they can tell, it is a friendly environment. My hope is that everyone will realize that ONE stupid fan, from either side, does not " a home crowd make."

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Honestly, there's nothing worse than having people behind you tell you to sit down. Especially when it's the playoffs and you're rooting for the same team. If you want to guarantee that you'll have an unobstructed view of the entire game, stay home and watch it from your couch. Otherwise, either stand up yourself, or STFU and deal with it. People who think that the world revolves around them, and that other people should automatically fall into line with their desires are fucking morons (which is not directed at you, but at people how have told me to sit down during Spurs Finals games, and other games deep into the playoffs. Fucking morons the lot of them.).

All depends on the circumstances..why are you standing? Are you the only one standing? If the majority of people are standing and someone behind you has a problem with it, that's their problem. If the majority is sitting and you're the only asshat for 3 sections standing up and you're standing up for prolonged periods of time by yourself, you need to sit down.

VBM
05-30-2012, 02:19 PM

You're annoying others. Sit down. People didn't pay to look at your back and ass. There's certain moments during a game when people will generally stand in unison - big plays, big runs, etc, etc, but other than that there's no reason to be inconsiderate. If other Spurs fans are telling you to sit down, there's a problem - you.

Gotta agree with thunderfan on this one. Standing for the sake of standing is kind of a tool thing to do and not a really good reason for doing it.

Obstructed_View
05-30-2012, 02:21 PM
People who go to a playoff game for the comfortable seats should fucking stay home.

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 02:30 PM
People who go to a playoff game for the comfortable seats should fucking stay home.

I honestly don't think you read things before you reply. Youve taken about 5 things Ive posted in other threads and turned them 180 degrees. We're not talking about the comfort of the seats, we're talking about being able to view the game without standing up unnecessarily. They put seats in arenas for a reason - to sit in. As everyone has said, there are moments in a game to stand and that's cool, but those individuals who stand for the sake of standing are really being tools (to steal a term from another poster)

Keepin' it real
05-30-2012, 02:39 PM

:sleep

VBM
05-30-2012, 02:48 PM

Again, this isn't about not standing at all. If you're standing through two free throws in the middle of the second quarter though, you're a tool. Besides, teams could care less about people standing. It's the crowd noise that fans should focus on accentuating.

You gotta recognize your surroundings. If you're literally the only person standing in your section for a long period of time, you're the jackass.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1276290_o.gif

Keepin' it real
05-30-2012, 03:01 PM
smh

bov0GJy99dE

You gotta love the wanna-be photojournalists who take poor-quality recordings of incidents like this instead of stepping in to help resolve the situation.

capek
05-30-2012, 03:02 PM
All depends on the circumstances..why are you standing? Are you the only one standing? If the majority of people are standing and someone behind you has a problem with it, that's their problem. If the majority is sitting and you're the only asshat for 3 sections standing up and you're standing up for prolonged periods of time by yourself, you need to sit down.

I wasn't clear. I meant "standing" as a transitive verb, as in "That was a fucking awesome play, I'm standing up because that play deserves a whole-body cheer." After the play is over, I sit down, until the next amazing play lifts me off my feet again. That's how I act when I see games live. And while I don't stand throughout myself, if somebody is standing up a lot because they're really excited, it's a douche move to ask them to sit down. This is not a play, or a college lecture. It's the playoffs. They have a special section for people who are wheelchair-bound. Everyone else with two working legs can stand up themselves.

VBM
05-30-2012, 03:07 PM
I wasn't clear. I meant "standing" as a transitive verb, as in "That was a fucking awesome play, I'm standing up because that play deserves a whole-body cheer." After the play is over, I sit down, until the next amazing play lifts me off my feet again. That's how I act when I see games live.

See, that's fine. Don't be that guy that stands for all 48 minutes. 5 minutes left in the game, sure. But not for the whole game. The first 3 quarters aren't that exciting.

ForeignFan
05-30-2012, 03:14 PM
pathetic

Leetonidas
05-30-2012, 03:14 PM
idiots :lol

Poolboy5623
05-30-2012, 03:16 PM
This thread is getting to be pretty comical- playoff tickets arent cheap..with that being said I dont think anyone on here is in any position to tell ANYONE wether they should sit, stand, lay down, or do hand stands while watching the game..I mean seriously how boring would it be if everyone just sat there and only cheered during the highlight type plays? if you cant see because of someone infront of you then maybe thats a sign to get up off that lazy fatass..just an idea-

ploto
05-30-2012, 03:20 PM
I have always cheered for my team at away games and had lots of fun doing it. Home team fans have had fun with it, too. I spent a play-off game in Dallas in 2006 in a section full of about 100 male Dallas fans and me, and it was some of the most fun I have ever had at a Spurs game. It was the game that went to OT. I cheered- they cheered. It was fun. One guy pretended to hit me with the blow-up thingies! After it was over one of them came over and shook my hand!

You are not being obnoxious by cheering for your team. When I pay hundreds of dollars for a ticket- on top of travel, hotel, a vacation day from work ... you better believe I will not just sit there and not be excited!

Do you really expect a fan of OKC not to cheer when his team makes a great play? Maybe you are the one with issues by being so bothered by it?

VBM
05-30-2012, 03:22 PM
This thread is getting to be pretty comical- playoff tickets arent cheap..with that being said I dont think anyone on here is in any position to tell ANYONE wether they should sit, stand, lay down, or do hand stands while watching the game..I mean seriously how boring would it be if everyone just sat there and only cheered during the highlight type plays? if you cant see because of someone infront of you then maybe thats a sign to get up off that lazy fatass..just an idea-

And then there's this guy... :lol

http://lolimage.com/img/ups/420105728621331755915.jpeg

Poolboy5623
05-30-2012, 03:23 PM
You gotta love the wanna-be photojournalists who take poor-quality recordings of incidents like this instead of stepping in to help resolve the situation.

"Stepping in to help resolve the situation"...seriosuly? this wasnt a fight on a street corner with noone else around here...it was in the middle of a sports stadium with tons of people/cops/security...how does one getting involved in this mess be of help? If it were me I would have stayed back also with all that thuggery going on..the more idiots that get involved the worse the situation becomes(wether there trying to help or not):ihit

Poolboy5623
05-30-2012, 03:25 PM
And then there's this guy... :lol

http://lolimage.com/img/ups/420105728621331755915.jpeg

signs shouldnt be allowed at Sporting events...only in the WWE..but again, nothing I would whine about if it happened to me-

Trainwreck2100
05-30-2012, 03:27 PM
douchebag could have at least landscaped it

xellos88330
05-30-2012, 03:51 PM
I wasn't clear. I meant "standing" as a transitive verb, as in "That was a fucking awesome play, I'm standing up because that play deserves a whole-body cheer." After the play is over, I sit down, until the next amazing play lifts me off my feet again. That's how I act when I see games live. And while I don't stand throughout myself, if somebody is standing up a lot because they're really excited, it's a douche move to ask them to sit down. This is not a play, or a college lecture. It's the playoffs. They have a special section for people who are wheelchair-bound. Everyone else with two working legs can stand up themselves.

I completely understand. The problem was that for the first 3-4 minutes of the game, they stood carrying out their home court tradition. This isn't OKC. It is basically like going into someones house and putting your feet on the sofa with your shoes still on, putting your feet on the coffee table and stuff like that. It is rude and disrespectful to the fans of the home team who also paid money to see their favorite team. If I was at the game in OKC and they all were standing, I wouldn't care.

Of course it didn't bother me personally, but when there are senior citizens asking nicely for you to sit down so they can watch, the nice thing to do would be to oblige. Especially if it is taking forever for your team to score.

Beanzamillion21
05-30-2012, 03:53 PM
So will you feel the same about any Spurs fans in OKC if they stand up or are "annoying?"

That is the whole point of going to a road game-- to cheer for the visiting team in a hostile arena.

Spurs fan better be careful up there. They might get shot.

ploto
05-30-2012, 04:02 PM
It is basically like going into someones house and putting your feet on the sofa with your shoes still on, putting your feet on the coffee table and stuff like that.

Awful analogy.

Obstructed_View
05-30-2012, 04:16 PM
Again, this isn't about not standing at all. If you're standing through two free throws in the middle of the second quarter though, you're a tool. Besides, teams could care less about people standing. It's the crowd noise that fans should focus on accentuating.

You gotta recognize your surroundings. If you're literally the only person standing in your section for a long period of time, you're the jackass.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1276290_o.gif

Congratulations on being voted "decider of what's appropriate for others at a sporting event"! When was the election?

VBM
05-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Congratulations on being voted "decider of what's appropriate for others at a sporting event"! When was the election?

It's always been that way. Didn't you get the memo?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pjy98Dj64zw/SRWaMtygXAI/AAAAAAAAADw/hDM7Bow6sn4/s320/lumbergh1.jpg

Obstructed_View
05-30-2012, 04:21 PM
It's always been that way. Didn't you get the memo?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pjy98Dj64zw/SRWaMtygXAI/AAAAAAAAADw/hDM7Bow6sn4/s320/lumbergh1.jpg

:lol :clap

xellos88330
05-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Awful analogy.

Not in my house. :p: That shit is serious.

Biernutz
05-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Some fans from other teams that come to the ATT to show us up. Lakers , Dallas and Rocket fan are the worse. This years jerks were the Bulls fan. We like to call them ESPN t-shirt fans. They go to one game a year and they don't know how to act. They buy a ticket to the game and get sloppy drunk, hold up big signs during play and they are the only ones in the sections standing all the time to try to get on tv. It pisses off the fans behind them because they paid good money to see this game and the have to put up with a child. Sucks!

jag
05-30-2012, 05:20 PM
I have always cheered for my team at away games and had lots of fun doing it. Home team fans have had fun with it, too. I spent a play-off game in Dallas in 2006 in a section full of about 100 male Dallas fans and me, and it was some of the most fun I have ever had at a Spurs game. It was the game that went to OT. I cheered- they cheered. It was fun. One guy pretended to hit me with the blow-up thingies! After it was over one of them came over and shook my hand!

You are not being obnoxious by cheering for your team. When I pay hundreds of dollars for a ticket- on top of travel, hotel, a vacation day from work ... you better believe I will not just sit there and not be excited!

Do you really expect a fan of OKC not to cheer when his team makes a great play? Maybe you are the one with issues by being so bothered by it?

The rules are very different with opposing fans that are women mixed in with a bunch of men. If you would have been standing in a crowd of 100 female Dallas fans, who all just happened to be hispanic, you probably wouldn't be alive right now.

SenorSpur
05-30-2012, 05:32 PM
I've attended at least 6 Spurs road playoff games in the last 10 years. I've gone to Staples twice, to Seattle, to Sacramento, to Dallas, and to New Orleans. I make it a point to keep my mouth shut and to just enjoy seeing my team play in another building. I tend to think that my presence in the opponent's arena is like visiting someone's home -- I wouldn't go into someone's home and act like a jackass. I cheer, but not excessively; I don't block anyone's view of the game; I don't really engage anyone unless they try to engage me; I enjoy the game, cheer appropriately, and leave. Maybe that makes me soft, but it works for me.

I salute you FWD.:toast

Your on-the-road behavior sounds exactly like mine. I follow the same path whenever I attend a Spurs road game - and have for years. As a matter of fact, I find that people are mutually respectul so long as you don't act like a jack-ass. I'm proud to say that I've never had any incidents or problems. Also, because I always strive to get great seats in the lower bowl of a Spurs road game, I usually find a more sensible level of fan support and even some envy from opposing fans. Some of the best sports conversations I've had have been with the knowledgeable fans in comfortable confines of T.D. Banknorth Arena in Boston and the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

jag
05-30-2012, 05:32 PM
I would also like to recommend sitting courtside. You get special security, and access is extremely limited. You get a great view, incredibly comfortable seats and the peace of mind that comes with knowing your experience wont be ruined by all the felons fighting behind you. And depending on the arena, you also get a VIP entrance/exit. That could be very handy if the animals behind you erupted into violence that ultimately spilled out onto the court.

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 05:38 PM
I would also like to recommend sitting courtside. You get special security, and access is extremely limited. You get a great view, incredibly comfortable seats and the peace of mind that comes with knowing your experience wont be ruined by all the felons fighting behind you. And depending on the arena, you also get a VIP entrance/exit. That could be very handy if the animals behind you erupted into violence that ultimately spilled out onto the court.

Now when have you ever seen a fan fight go ONTO the basketball court? Are you really that concerned?

jag
05-30-2012, 05:45 PM
Now when have you ever seen a fan fight go ONTO the basketball court? Are you really that concerned?

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/169/789/suckerpunchcover_display_image.jpg?1267822501

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 05:49 PM
1 EXTREMELY isolated incident. If you're really concerned about it, I guess you should take measures to have an escape route.

trollt
05-30-2012, 08:11 PM
I would also like to recommend a Rolls-Royce vehicle. It's literally smoother than any ride out there, just whisper quiet. The thing comes decked out with every amenity you can think of and the specialized mechanic shops are always very nice and courteous.

I'm never going back to my Gremlin again tell you what.

rr2418
05-30-2012, 09:07 PM
What's the point of cheering in another arena? Not a damn soul is going to hear you other than the 15 people around you and they don't give a shit. You do nothing for the players on the court. Too outnumbered. All you'll Do is annoy people. Thats why I just keep to myself and watch the game at another arena - the few times I've been

I'm with you on this. I cheer to myself...even at home games. I know why people stand b/c they're excited about the game, but it is a bit annoying when they do. It's not as if their standing is going to change the outcome of the game. Sitting down and letting everyone enjoy the game whether it's the home or away crowd is the best way to go.

TDMVPDPOY
05-30-2012, 09:19 PM
all i saw was 2 hippoes fighting

lol the guy at the start gettin sucker punch while pulling up his shorts

Solid D
05-30-2012, 09:26 PM

Welllll, you're just used to having an Obstructed View.

:smokin

JRHernandez88
05-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Sad to see it happen against Okc, that's good people. Would of been better at a lakers game tbh.

rasho8
05-30-2012, 10:06 PM
Meh. Sit the fuck down. Nothing pisses me off more when some idiot keeps jumping up every time anything happens. We get you are excited. We are excited too. But I didn't go to the game to do fucking jumping jacks with your dumbass. That goes the same for annoying angle hat guy. Wear your hat right or take it off. Having the brim stick 4 inches into the air blocks the court and makes you a stupid asshole.

Buying a ticket doesn't give you a license to be a fucktard. I have season tickets, we try to be respectful of our fellow fans. Remember you might be at a sporting event but you are still in public with 18k other people. Don't be a douchenozzle.

DPG21920
05-30-2012, 10:25 PM
How about you actually cheer and stand up at games? Standing up at home games is common in every sport. Just because SA people are lazy & fat doesn't mean you need to stay in your seat.

PÒÓCH
05-30-2012, 11:06 PM
If you're gonna fight do it with a Laker fan, those guys are the most annoying. Specially the ones who've never been to L.A. or know the history prior to the Kobe era.

http://gossiponthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/lfr-1.jpg

ploto
05-30-2012, 11:37 PM
How dare those Heat fans stand up late in the fourth quarter and OT :wow

ploto
05-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Spurs fan better be careful up there. They might get shot.

Out of all the opposing arenas I have ever been to, the people in OKC were the nicest!

JRHernandez88
05-30-2012, 11:46 PM
Out of all the opposing arenas I have ever been to, the people in OKC were the nicest!

Supposedly the hooting wasn't even related to the game...

T Park
05-30-2012, 11:52 PM
Wasnt the OKC shootings a car full of Laker fans?