PDA

View Full Version : Both fans should be happy tonight

SoundTheToll
06-23-2005, 12:00 PM
Whether it is the Pistons or the Spurs winning the game, both teams' fans should be happy after tonight. These two teams did what everyone said couldn't be done: They played basketball the right way and made it exciting. There wasn't the fast, boring series that people said would happen last year if these two team met. This is easily the most exciting finals in the last decade of the NBA, and both sides should be proud: They did it with defense, offensive execution, and a ton of heart.

I'll be sticking around here after tonight, no matter what. You guys have a great message board full of knowledgable fans. Good luck to everyone.

PS: Lets hope this game goes to overtime, making it the greatest NBA Finals EVER!!!! :D :king

easjer
06-23-2005, 12:03 PM
I'd agree, except, you know, my heart and nerves can't take it. Times like this make me wish I'd taken up smoking.

Do stick around!

GrandeDavid
06-23-2005, 12:05 PM
SoundTheToll, I agree wholeheartedly with you and really appreciate your good sportsmanship. May the best team win...still, it'll suck hard if the Spurs lose tonight. Thank God they won't! ;)

NallhOnesTy
06-23-2005, 12:06 PM
yea i wanna be happy if we lose but i dont think i will

but i do agree that this is the best messege board out there

SWC Bonfire
06-23-2005, 12:11 PM
PS: Lets hope this game goes to overtime, making it the greatest NBA Finals EVER!!!!

I'd agree, except, you know, my heart and nerves can't take it. Times like this make me wish I'd taken up smoking.

:lol I picked the wrong day to stop taking methamphetamines, myself.

easjer
06-23-2005, 12:13 PM
^^ = :lol

SoundTheToll
06-23-2005, 12:16 PM
I know what you mean. I think I almost died last year when we had the 3-OT game agaisnt Jersey.