PDA

View Full Version : Parker pssh'ing Perkins

Dr Cox
05-30-2012, 10:48 AM
I posted this in another thread but it really was pretty funny....

Did anyone see close to the first of the game when Perkins was called for a travel and ran into Parker after talking to the ref. He turned started talking crap to TP as he was walking up the court and Parker just looked at him smiled and said "pshh"

:lmao I Lol'ed

TacoCabanaFajitas
05-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Parker's face was pretty priceless, I was hoping somebody here had a gif of that

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-30-2012, 10:53 AM
With that spin move Tony psshed all over his face.

YoMamaIsCallin
05-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Yeah I noticed that too and was amused. Parker gave him a classic French facial expression that says, "you stupid American, I make this face and this dismissive sound to let you know that I disdain your childish attempt at trash talk, and would not stoop to respond"

or... "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

Dr Cox
05-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah I noticed that too and was amused. Parker gave him a classic French facial expression that says, "you stupid American, I make this face and this dismissive sound to let you know that I disdain your childish attempt at trash talk, and would not stoop to respond"

or... "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

lol

davidbowie
05-30-2012, 01:06 PM
saw this. anyone got a gif of it??

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Oh now, Perkins never has anything negative to say to anyone.

cheguevara
05-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Perk was just trying to set a tone early.

Too bad he proceeded to get shit on the rest of the game.

Dr Cox
05-30-2012, 01:11 PM
Oh now, Perkins never has anything negative to say to anyone.

lol truth

SpurinDallas
05-30-2012, 01:32 PM
On the way down the court after that, Perkins said something to Westbrook. I was thinking he was telling him to put Parker on his ass or something like that.

Dr Cox
05-30-2012, 01:35 PM
On the way down the court after that, Perkins said something to Westbrook. I was thinking he was telling him to put Parker on his ass or something like that.

That worked out well!

He probably would have tried if he wasnt too busy trying to chase TP down all game. :lmao

capek
05-30-2012, 02:00 PM
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9563/nba05292012oklahomacity.gif

Somebody didn't get hugged enough as a child. :cry

Spursfan092120
05-30-2012, 02:06 PM

Somebody didn't get hugged enough as a child. :cry

love it...thanks

Sa_Spursfan20
05-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Parker's face was absolute gold when that happened.

timvp
05-30-2012, 02:52 PM
Perkins is an intimidating dude but Parker is like 45 in professional basketball years so scoffing the youngin' ain't no thang.

Budkin
05-30-2012, 02:56 PM
I don't think I've ever seen Perkins smile... ever.

Chris
05-30-2012, 03:00 PM
I like how Perkins sizes Parker up like he's about to throw :lol

Dr Cox
05-30-2012, 03:05 PM
Lol Thanks for the GIF, that is awesome.

'psshh

Cant_Be_Faded
05-30-2012, 03:08 PM
On a related note, what was the story behind the double technical with Duncan and serge?

celldweller
05-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Perkins is one mean looking MoFo!

cheguevara
05-30-2012, 03:17 PM
"Fuck yo staredown clown"

capek
05-30-2012, 03:24 PM
On a related note, what was the story behind the double technical with Duncan and serge?

I'm not sure. What I loved though is Capt'n Jack walking back from past the free throw line to the baseline to back up Timmy. Makes me feel both :ihit and :cry

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9563/nba05292012oklahomacity.gif

in2deep
05-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Ibaka :lol

such a big dude and such a big pussy. he was screaming at Jackson while at the same time hiding behind another bigman

and the way he bitched out when Metta World was about to go apeshit

reminds me of that african guy in Next Friday

spurastic
05-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Anyone reads lips? What did Perkins say to Tony?

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 03:29 PM

Nothing much really. Just locked up a little I think and spewing shit at each other. Refs just wanted to give them each 1 so they'd think twice about doing anything stupid.

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 03:31 PM

such a big dude and such a big pussy. he was screaming at Jackson while at the same time hiding behind another bigman

and the way he bitched out when Metta World was about to go apeshit

Hilarious you know nothing of the guy. He wasn't hiding behind anyone. His teammates know him and are very quick to get in front of him. He would absolutely eat every last man on the SA roster for lunch. Don't F with Ibaka or suggest he's a pussy. You're so wrong. Grew up watching and dealing firsthand with war and murder and shit that guys on the SA roster have only seen in movies. You think he's scared of JACKSON? LOL YOu need to go do some research and get an understanding of who this young man is and where he's been before you sit at a keyboard and spew this ridiculous nonsense.

in2deep
05-30-2012, 03:32 PM

yIfZjtXGCbo

Dr Cox
05-30-2012, 03:33 PM
I think Ibaka got one and then Jackson got the other one when he came back to the situation.

via- espn.

Flagrant Fouls: None
Technical Fouls: PLAYERS: 2 SANANTONIO ( S Jackson 1 ) OKCITY ( S Ibaka 1 ) - TEAMS (def3sec): None - COACHES: OKCITY S. Brooks (1)
Officials: Ron Garretson , Monty Mccutchen , Tony Brothers
Attendance: 18,581
Time of Game: 02:43

in2deep
05-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Hilarious you know nothing of the guy. He wasn't hiding behind anyone. His teammates know him and are very quick to get in front of him. He would absolutely eat every last man on the SA roster for lunch. Don't F with Ibaka or suggest he's a pussy. You're so wrong. Grew up watching and dealing with war and murder and shit that guys on SA have only seen in movies. You think he's scared of JACKSON? LOL

LOL don't get so butthurt. It's the way I see it. The way he pussied out vs. World Peace was classic

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 03:37 PM
LOL don't get so butthurt. It's the way I see it. The way he pussied out vs. World Peace was classic

Hey man I'm not going to make a personal attack at you or anyone else here. I just know his story and know what he's about so I took offense to it. The reason he's "hiding" is because the guy has to be coralled. GO youtube Ibaka Vince Carter fight. You talk about going apeshit. Ibaka will go apeshit if his teammates don't stop him when he gets fired up. That's why he's "hiding"

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 03:38 PM

He didn't really. Go watch. Ibaka never even saw what Artest did. Ibaka had nothing to be pissed about at that moment. All he saw was Harden on the ground. He had no idea Artest threw that elbow. IF you read the story on it, Ibaka was basically approaching Artest to ask what was up. You don't just go attack someone if you don't have a reason to and Ibaka in that instant had no reason to do anything. He was clueless as to what happened.

Mugen
05-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Hilarious you know nothing of the guy. He wasn't hiding behind anyone. His teammates know him and are very quick to get in front of him. He would absolutely eat every last man on the SA roster for lunch. Don't F with Ibaka or suggest he's a pussy. You're so wrong. Grew up watching and dealing firsthand with war and murder and shit that guys on the SA roster have only seen in movies. You think he's scared of JACKSON? LOL YOu need to go do some research and get an understanding of who this young man is and where he's been before you sit at a keyboard and spew this ridiculous nonsense.

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dbc1e4f46981616cfa0f000599ac7e89/http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/monochromaticxNTA/citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

in2deep
05-30-2012, 03:42 PM
He didn't really. Go watch. Ibaka never even saw what Artest did. Ibaka had nothing to be pissed about at that moment. All he saw was Harden on the ground. He had no idea Artest threw that elbow. IF you read the story on it, Ibaka was basically approaching Artest to ask what was up. You don't just go attack someone if you don't have a reason to and Ibaka in that instant had no reason to do anything. He was clueless as to what happened.

camera don't lie.

Ibaka backed off as soon as Metta showed his crazy eyes.

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Whatever. Not going to argue it anymore. Disrespectful to say about a man like that though. He's a good guy anyways. I guarantee you he has the utmost respect for Duncan and those guys, but he ain't backing down from anyone in certain situations.

in2deep
05-30-2012, 03:47 PM
oh I love the guy too.

Just saying he's not the type to brawl on court so his shit talking is kinda funny.

Mugen
05-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Ibaka should know better than most to pick on the weakest gazelle of the bunch, not the craziest.

cough Ginger cough

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Well I guess if the number of brawls one gets into is an indicator of whether or not they are a pussy, then I guess he is one. ??? Anyways, I'm off the soapbox.

jag
05-30-2012, 04:07 PM
Stop gaying up this thread with talk about Serge Ibaka.

This thread is about Tony clowning Perkins after finding humor in Kendrick's chronic unhappiness. I'm not sure what that nigga didn't get for Christmas when he was 9, but there's no reason for him to continue holding all that angst inside while he shuffles around looking sullen and downtrodden.

boutons_deux
05-30-2012, 04:10 PM
to repeat: Perkins reminds me of the creature in Jeepers Creepers.

spurz
05-30-2012, 04:11 PM
Hey man I'm not going to make a personal attack at you or anyone else here. I just know his story and know what he's about so I took offense to it. The reason he's "hiding" is because the guy has to be coralled. GO youtube Ibaka Vince Carter fight. You talk about going apeshit. Ibaka will go apeshit if his teammates don't stop him when he gets fired up. That's why he's "hiding"

Fight? All I see is him yelling and being pushed back with one hand by the ref.

Normally the guys who act tough and talk smack are not the ones am afraid of, the quiet ones are the ones who make me concerned. If kawhi leonard ever lost it people better run for the exit...

rasho8
05-30-2012, 04:28 PM

This thread is about Tony clowning Perkins after finding humor in Kendrick's chronic unhappiness. I'm not sure what that nigga didn't get for Christmas when he was 9, but there's no reason for him to continue holding all that angst inside while he shuffles around looking sullen and downtrodden.

True this. Ibaka sucks, we all know this. I dont care how much you love him and want to cuddle him at night.

Now back to Perkins sucking even more.

Trill Clinton
05-30-2012, 04:32 PM

I read lips but Perkins doesn't have a top lip so its tough to decipher.

elbamba
05-30-2012, 04:34 PM
I'm not sure. What I loved though is Capt'n Jack walking back from past the free throw line to the baseline to back up Timmy. Makes me feel both :ihit and :cry

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9563/nba05292012oklahomacity.gif

The Thunder collectively reached for their wallets as soon as Jack entered the scene. I love the toughness that he brings and the degree of gangster that the Spurs usually lack.

LoneStarState'sPride
05-30-2012, 04:43 PM
Normally the guys who act tough and talk smack are not the ones am afraid of, the quiet ones are the ones who make me concerned. If kawhi leonard ever lost it people better run for the exit...

This :lol

housious
05-30-2012, 04:46 PM

Fuk yo team clown

Spurfect21
05-30-2012, 04:51 PM

Your frustration that yalls season is almost over oozes through each word lol

Spurfect21
05-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Plus Jackson is from Port Arthur TX. Doesn't matter where Ibaka comes from, can't fuck with a Good friend of Bun B n Pimp C...fuck yo city clown

Trill Clinton
05-30-2012, 04:59 PM
Plus Jackson is from Port Arthur TX. Doesn't matter where Ibaka comes from, can't fuck with a Good friend of Bun B n Pimp C...fuck yo city clown

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/hairweavekilla1/dap-o.gif

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 05:25 PM
That's fine. Ive expressed my opinion and I'm moving on. You can respect it or make juveline statements about what I should do with my city. I don't make or respond to personal attacks.

Brazil
05-30-2012, 05:39 PM
I wouldn't mess too far with Ibaka tbh but that's maybe just me

jag
05-30-2012, 05:39 PM
That's fine. Ive expressed my opinion and I'm moving on. You can respect it or make juveline statements about what I should do with my city. I don't make or respond to personal attacks.

If it means anything to you, I happen to think Thabo has an extremely kind face and is probably a friendly and caring person. I also think Russell Westbrook stopped developing psychologically when he was around 14 years old.

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 05:41 PM
If it means anything to you, I happen to think Thabo has an extremely kind face and is probably a friendly and caring person. I also think Russell Westbrook stopped developing psychologically when he was around 14 years old.

Means more than you know. Thanks.

Halberto
05-30-2012, 05:55 PM
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/hairweavekilla1/dap-o.gif

The funny thing is that shortly after that handshake the other guy started hitting on Denzel.

Obstructed_View
05-30-2012, 06:15 PM
Don't mess with Perkins. He learned fake tough guy from the best, and he's passing it down to Serge.

Not only is Serge Ibaka super bad ass in a fight, he's a DPOY candidate who is a middle of the road individual defender!

Agloco
05-30-2012, 06:24 PM

You dum dum....gimmie gum gum.

Or something to that effect.

fraga
05-30-2012, 06:25 PM
At first you were like...

So then I was like...

http://px9.funformobile.com/d/169/61/1fjdcjav7c/tpspin.gif

Then everybody was like...

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1146695/ginorage.gif

Agloco
05-30-2012, 06:27 PM

Profound.

Dr Cox
05-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Profound.

Truth

Perkins really is an angry person. Smile sir.

MI21
05-30-2012, 08:02 PM
http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ime-udoka-spurs.jpg
"lol, Serge Ibaka is tough?"

pikkiwoki
05-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Fuck Ibaka. Just because you grew up in a third world country doesn't necessarily make you tough.

If he was so tough, then why does he have permanent Blue Steel face?

He's a poser.

BackHome
05-30-2012, 08:28 PM
Who cares not one of us on this forum would go up to Ibaka on the street and start talking shit. All I care about is that we win.......and win another ring..........

I got respect for most if not all of the Thunder but Westbrok maybe cool off the court but on the court he is Chris Paul Jr. = Cry Baby 2. The third game the Spurs will play with class but I bet you that your team bitches and takes cheap shots on Manu and Parker. They won't do that to SJ....

san antonio spurs
05-30-2012, 08:29 PM
This thread is full of tough guys tbh...and real recognizes real

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Let's quit the pointless debate. I went a little overboard with my opinion of Ibakas toughness but the "fuck Ibaka" stuff is not necessary. It's basketball. He plays hard and does his job and plays with respect for the other guy. Let's leave it at that

Obstructed_View
05-30-2012, 08:59 PM
http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ime-udoka-spurs.jpg
"lol, Serge Ibaka is tough?"

:lol I wondered if maybe some unsuspecting OKC fan accidentally read an article about Udoka and thought it was about Ibaka.

Obstructed_View
05-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Let's quit the pointless debate. I went a little overboard with my opinion of Ibakas toughness but the "fuck Ibaka" stuff is not necessary. It's basketball. He plays hard and does his job and plays with respect for the other guy. Let's leave it at that

But he's such a good defender! He's super tough, and way more than just a weak side shot blocker!

pgardn
05-30-2012, 09:01 PM

Despite the lack of a top lip Im gonna give er a try:

wtf you lookn at?

Parker thinking: Constipation is uncomfortable and likely to put one in an ill-tempered mood. Go eat your vegetables you pox-ridden, goliath yard gnome.

And get that got-damned fuzzy caterpillar off your chin.

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 09:10 PM
But he's such a good defender! He's super tough, and way more than just a weak side shot blocker!

You're wising up! I agree.

duhoh
05-30-2012, 09:17 PM
perk got nutted on. and will continue to get nutted on.

100%duncan
05-30-2012, 09:23 PM

Seriously, Jax would fuck up anyone on your team.

MI21
05-30-2012, 09:25 PM

I quite like Ibaka. He is by no means a great player but he works hard out there and is pretty exciting to watch with his blocked shots and jumping around the rim. There is more to blocking shots than being tall and able to jump and his timing is pretty much great.

That said, I'm not sold on the respect part of your post. In an earlier game against SA this season, Ibaka weakside blocked a Tim Duncan post hook. He then proceeded to do the Dikembe finger wag, as if he was some all-time great defender like Mt Mutombo. Not particularly respectful to one of the great players in NBA history and 14 years your senior.

I was thinking to myself, I would love for Timmy to get a sledgehammer over him at some point. He didn't, but he put up great numbers the rest of that game.

Then, lo and behold, last game, he delivered a thundering smash right in Ibaka's face. Timmy didn't finger wag, he didn't showboat, he didn't stare him down... he just ran back on defense.

I'd say that is respecting your opponent.

MI21
05-30-2012, 09:29 PM
I quite like Ibaka. He is by no means a great player but he works hard out there and is pretty exciting to watch with his blocked shots and jumping around the rim. There is more to blocking shots than being tall and able to jump and his timing is pretty much great.

That said, I'm not sold on the respect part of your post. In an earlier game against SA this season, Ibaka weakside blocked a Tim Duncan post hook. He then proceeded to do the Dikembe finger wag, as if he was some all-time great defender like Mt Mutombo. Not particularly respectful to one of the great players in NBA history and 14 years your senior.

I was thinking to myself, I would love for Timmy to get a sledgehammer over him at some point. He didn't, but he put up great numbers the rest of that game.

Then, lo and behold, last game, he delivered a thundering smash right in Ibaka's face. Timmy didn't finger wag, he didn't showboat, he didn't stare him down... he just ran back on defense.

I'd say that is respecting your opponent.

Forgot one thing in my post - tears :cry :cry :cry :cry

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 09:32 PM
Serge wags his finger all the time. Hes earned that right. There's no disrespect there. Serge might be young still but he's putting up historic block numbers. It's a little demonstration, I don't see the big deal. He doesnt direct it to the player. To me it's a demonstration to the crowd. He's not staring a guy down and doing it

Russo21
05-30-2012, 09:40 PM
tony's face was absolutely priceless

MI21
05-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Serge wags his finger all the time. Hes earned that right. There's no disrespect there. Serge might be young still but he's putting up historic block numbers. It's a little demonstration, I don't see the big deal. He doesnt direct it to the player. To me it's a demonstration to the crowd. He's not staring a guy down and doing it

Agree to disagree. He isn't Mutombo... Should get his own shtick if he wants to act a douche, tbh.

san antonio spurs
05-30-2012, 09:51 PM
It doesn't mean he respects them. It means he doesn't want to get a technical

SnakeBoy
05-30-2012, 09:55 PM

:lol This is spurstalk, these guys will do 50 pages of pointless if they know it gets under your skin.

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Let's just say he's respecting Dikembe. Immitation is flattery to his fellow Congo native. I don't see the disrespect anywhere. I doubt anyone here would either if Ibaka had on a black and silver jersey

Obstructed_View
05-30-2012, 10:09 PM
Let's just say he's respecting Dikembe. Immitation is flattery to his fellow Congo native. I don't see the disrespect anywhere. I doubt anyone here would either if Ibaka had on a black and silver jersey

:lol Spurs fans would hate any player for a) showboating and b) being wildly unoriginal in doing so.

:lol respect for the other guy, when this whole conversation started because he said something to Tim Duncan.

Wild Cobra Kai
05-30-2012, 11:12 PM

He could probably take every Spurs on the roster...except Jackson. Captain Jack is flat out fucking crazy. LeBald is actually afraid of him.

Ninja
05-31-2012, 12:02 AM
GO youtube Ibaka Vince Carter fight. You talk about going apeshit.
:downspin: We're supposed to be impressed by this display of toughness? :lol

RFSt20VVxgw

PÒÓCH
05-31-2012, 12:15 AM

Escargot?? Man why you eat that shit? Tony replies: phssss

senorglory
05-31-2012, 01:03 AM
Why are some of you getting all erotic over fighting, this is basketball. Fighting's not part of it. Explicitly.

flipspursfan
05-31-2012, 02:16 AM

Perk: My wife loves me
TP: Nope

BillMc
05-31-2012, 02:56 AM
Tony farted in his general direction...

Dingle Barry
05-31-2012, 04:36 AM
Perk: My wife loves me
TP: Nope

:lol

thunderfan
05-31-2012, 07:00 AM
:downspin: We're supposed to be impressed by this display of toughness? :lol

RFSt20VVxgw

Well...the original statement way back in the thread that got this whole stupid thing going was that Ibaka was a P**** and was scared and hiding behind someone during some little gradeschool spat they were having out there in Game 2. I was simply making the claim that he wasn't hiding, but was being held back by teammates because he's prone to loosing his top and trying to go after guys, which you can clearly see he was attempting to do with Carter. He actually tries to go through the ref in a way. I don't have any MMA fight videos of Ibaka, I'm sorry. lol I'm not discussing violence anymore. I'm a peaceful man. I should probably change my name.

thunderfan
05-31-2012, 07:38 AM
He could probably take every Spurs on the roster...except Jackson. Captain Jack is flat out fucking crazy. LeBald is actually afraid of him.

How so? He throws punches at fans and fires a 9mm at night clubs? Really cool. Guns aren't allowed on the court and NBA players are typically more equipped to protect themselves in an altercation than the average drunk fat ass in the stands is.

Obstructed_View
05-31-2012, 08:16 AM
Well...the original statement way back in the thread that got this whole stupid thing going was that Ibaka was a P**** and was scared and hiding behind someone during some little gradeschool spat they were having out there in Game 2. I was simply making the claim that he wasn't hiding, but was being held back by teammates because he's prone to loosing his top and trying to go after guys, which you can clearly see he was attempting to do with Carter. He actually tries to go through the ref in a way. I don't have any MMA fight videos of Ibaka, I'm sorry. lol I'm not discussing violence anymore. I'm a peaceful man. I should probably change my name.

All I can say is, that 5'10", 59 year old ref must have superhuman strength to be able to push Ibaka back with all that rage pumping through him. Geez, if I didn't know better (thanks for educating me), I'd have said Ibaka did the same pussy thing to Carter that he did to Duncan: yelling while someone holds him back. :lol

hater
05-31-2012, 08:19 AM
There are Africans and African'ts. Ibaka is a pussy.

let's move on.

thunderfan
All I can say is, that 5'10", 59 year old ref must have superhuman strength to be able to push Ibaka back with all that rage pumping through him. Geez, if I didn't know better (thanks for educating me), I'd have said Ibaka did the same pussy thing to Carter that he did to Duncan: yelling while someone holds him back. :lol

Typically a player (if he has half a brain) uses restraint, regardless of the situation, when a referee is engaged with him. Really a bad idea to use physical force against a referee - to say the least.

thunderfan
Ibaka is a pussy. let's move on.

Most definitely. Enjoy your day!

hater
05-31-2012, 08:20 AM
Most definitely. Enjoy your day!

you too buddy :)

I. Hustle
05-31-2012, 08:29 AM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/982938/u-mad-1.jpg

Dr Cox
05-31-2012, 09:37 AM
Why all the hate for Ibaka? He is still young and will gain more on ball defender skills and toughness.....If he can develop that mid range jumper (and more on the ball defender skills) then he will have a LONG career in the NBA (or should).

I think he is fun to watch, and has a solid future in front of him.

Obstructed_View
05-31-2012, 10:14 AM
Typically a player (if he has half a brain) uses restraint

And if a player has no balls, he uses someone else to restrain him, usually an old man if there's not a child or a puppy nearby.

Cow Eye
05-31-2012, 10:26 AM
Typically a player (if he has half a brain) uses restraint, regardless of the situation, when a referee is engaged with him. Really a bad idea to use physical force against a referee - to say the least.

So, you want it both ways?

You can't say Ibaka was chomping at the bit to get at Carter and was being held back, and then go right on to say that he was just holding himself in check because the oldman ref clearly wasn't the one doing it...

thunderfan
05-31-2012, 10:29 AM
So, you want it both ways?

You can't say Ibaka was chomping at the bit to get at Carter and was being held back, and then go right on to say that he was just holding himself in check because the oldman ref clearly wasn't the one doing it...

There were 3 referees and 3 Thunder players between Serge Ibaka and Vince Carter.

Cow Eye
05-31-2012, 10:32 AM
Point being that no one was holding anyone back. I've seen people that want to fight, and it doesn't look like the song and dance that happens at NBA games. Holding someone back isn't just gently putting your hand on their chest...

These are NBA players, not fighters. They're trying to save face, but I doubt that any of them really want to get into a brawl.

Except for Captain Jack, who is the Jester of Tortuga. :hat

Obstructed_View
05-31-2012, 10:33 AM
There were 3 referees and 3 Thunder players between Serge Ibaka and Vince Carter.

Seriously, there aren't enough :lmao in the world for this.

thunderfan
05-31-2012, 10:34 AM
Point being that no one was holding anyone back. I've seen people that want to fight, and it doesn't look like the song and dance that happens at NBA games. Holding someone back isn't just gently putting your hand on their chest...

These are NBA players, not fighters. They're trying to save face, but I doubt that any of them really want to get into a brawl.

Except for Captain Jack, who is the Jester of Tortuga. :hat

Who has "Captain Jack" gotten into brawls with, besides fans?

Obstructed_View
05-31-2012, 10:38 AM
He should have had us Google "Serge Ibaka fake rage on Vince Carter"

coyotes_geek
05-31-2012, 10:38 AM
perk: My wife loves me
tp: funny, she never mentioned that in any of her texts.

fify.