PDA

View Full Version : Why I believe OKC can pull a backdoor sweep

flipspursfan
05-30-2012, 11:03 AM
I am a very superstitious man when it comes to basketball

thunderfan
05-30-2012, 11:05 AM
I hate predicting stuff. I rarely do. Force me to at this point and I'll predict that SA has a much, much less enjoyable time in OKC. I don't see a sweep. I don't see OKC winning 4 out of 5 either. I think it's extremely unlikely.

YoMamaIsCallin
05-30-2012, 11:10 AM
my prediction before the series started:

spurs win 4-1 like this

Spurs, Spurs, Thunder, Spurs, Spurs (close out at home in game 5)

so I guess I'm predicting a loss in Game 3, but I don't feel good about that... I just really thought that it was ridiculous to predict a sweep... but now I'm not so sure.

Budkin
05-30-2012, 11:12 AM
All this talk about a perfect playoffs... not happening. OKC will almost certainly win game 3.

Dr Cox
05-30-2012, 11:12 AM
That place is hard to play in..but the spurs are pretty sick on the road...hit a few threes and that crowd will shut it quick.

ALVAREZ6
05-30-2012, 11:16 AM
I haven't been thinking much about the future, I've adopted the Spurs' mentality in these playoffs: one game at a time. The winning streak means nothing, the only guarantee is that there is another game tomorrow and saturday.

Keepin' it real
05-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Why I believe OKC can pull a backdoor sweep

You said "backdoor." Huh-huh ...
YEAH, he-he-he, he-he ...

http://www.thelaughbutton.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/beavisandbuttheadani.jpg

Durant 35
05-30-2012, 11:30 AM
One can hope...

Legacy
05-30-2012, 11:31 AM
I'm a superstitious flip, too... but eh, not gonna happen.

flipspursfan
05-30-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm a superstitious flip, too... but eh, not gonna happen.

Sup legacy? Yeah I know, trying for an anti-jinx tbh

Legacy
05-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Sup legacy? Yeah I know, trying for an anti-jinx tbh

Gotcha, lol. :toast

Brutalis
05-30-2012, 11:41 AM
All this talk about a perfect playoffs... not happening. OKC will almost certainly win game 3.

Yeah we are due to lose a game. Nothing is perfect of course. But if the Spurs dig in and win the Thunder will be swept in my opinion.

Game 3 will be just as loud and intense as Game 3 against the Clippers was. I am confident the Spurs can win based on their own mentality.

Legacy
05-30-2012, 11:46 AM
my prediction before the series started:

spurs win 4-1 like this

Spurs, Spurs, Thunder, Spurs, Spurs (close out at home in game 5)

so I guess I'm predicting a loss in Game 3, but I don't feel good about that... I just really thought that it was ridiculous to predict a sweep... but now I'm not so sure.

I'm kinda starting to feel the same way, tbh. :depressed

Fabbs
05-30-2012, 11:55 AM
I hate predicting stuff. I rarely do. Force me to at this point and I'll predict that SA has a much, much less enjoyable time in OKC. I don't see a sweep. I don't see OKC winning 4 out of 5 either. I think it's extremely unlikely.
Nicely stated.
While I'm also doing the "one game at a time" like ALVAREZ6 and the Spurs, truth be told i would be happy with a split in OKC.

Sure it would be cool and macho to run OKC in 4 straight but that's an extremely tall order in OKC. Don't expect it. I'll glady take 4-2 for that matter.

mVp
05-30-2012, 12:12 PM
OKC need to win game 3, it's a must win for them, and they know it, they will come out blazing, Spurs have to absorb those first few minutes of fury and try to keep it close, if they do that I think we'll have a chance.