PDA

View Full Version : Sir Robert Horry on Herd [link]

BlairForceDejuan
05-30-2012, 11:15 AM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7987639&s=espn

Greatest Merc of all time. He can't say enough good things about San Anto.

Mugen
05-30-2012, 11:23 AM
I hope Colin Cowherd contracts a new form of SuperAids and dies a horrible, painful death tbh.

He's the absolute epitome of ESPN faggotry.

ViceCity86
05-30-2012, 11:33 AM
I hope Colin Cowherd contracts a new form of SuperAids and dies a horrible, painful death tbh.

Cowherd is a major dick.

Horse
05-30-2012, 12:14 PM
Yup that fucking homo jumps from cock to cock sucking away just depends whos hot that day.

Obstructed_View
05-30-2012, 02:12 PM
What's funny is that Cowherd recorded the Horry interview, cherry picked some things about how it's easier for the Spurs not to have superstars or have to play exciting basketball because they don't have to worry about ticket sales in a one sport town, and then made those same comments himself BEFORE he played the Horry interview so it would sound like Horry was agreeing with his points. Total asshat. When you get basketball people telling you that last night was the prettiest playoff offense they've ever seen, people like Cowherd should listen to it.

Chingo Bling
05-30-2012, 02:21 PM
What did he said?

GSH
05-30-2012, 02:24 PM

Damn, Mugen. I don't think I've ever heard you say anything like that before.

Budkin
05-30-2012, 03:18 PM
Was he still wondering whether the Thunder could beat the Heat in the Finals?

Mugen
05-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Damn, Mugen. I don't think I've ever heard you say anything like that before.

:lol You should venture downstairs more.

That type of vitrol is reserved for the Colin Cowherd & Matt Barnes's of the world who walk around with an undeserved aura of smugness.

I can barely listen to more than a couple mins. of his radio show before the douchebaggery and horrible takes overwhelm me. i've seen some snippets of SportsNation and Beadles is the show's only saving grace but even she's not enough to make up for the drivel that comes out of Colin's faggy face.

Mark in Austin
05-30-2012, 03:42 PM
It's amazing to me how overrated (comparatively) Hakeem is. He had a two year period when he was arguably the best player in the league. But as far as sustained success? He doesn't hold a candle to Shaq, Duncan, Jordan, Kobe, etc. I respect the hell out of Robert Horry, but I think he's remembering the title years and applying that to Hakeem's entire career.