PDA

View Full Version : Parenting 101. (for the fellas)

RandomGuy
05-30-2012, 02:04 PM
I must admit certain toys of my children have fallen victim to more than one of the demises pictured here.

"No, we don't have any replacement batteries".

Heh. Not pictured: Opening the f***ing noisy toy that grandpa thought would be funny to get your kids, and that your children love too much to quietly dispose of up, cutting the wire to the speaker, and closing it again.

"aw, I'm sorry it doesn't make any noise anymore, kid. At least it still drives across the floor."

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/epic-fail-photos-parenting-fails-destroy-all-the-toys1.gif

Summers
05-31-2012, 09:24 AM
Heh. Not pictured: Opening the f***ing noisy toy that grandpa thought would be funny to get your kids, and that your children love too much to quietly dispose of up, cutting the wire to the speaker, and closing it again.

"aw, I'm sorry it doesn't make any noise anymore, kid. At least it still drives across the floor."

:lol I was going to mention that one. Not really a murder, but a speaker-ectomy. What makes it funnier is it took 3 adults about 20 minutes to break into the damn toy and figure out how to cut the wires.

mrsmaalox
05-31-2012, 10:02 AM
I've been utilizing the "toynapping" method for years! The great thing is it also works for husbands' UGLY tshirts and baseball caps, "No I haven't seen your 'Fish Fear Me' shirt".....;)

cantthinkofanything
05-31-2012, 10:08 AM
I've been utilizing the "toynapping" method for years! The great thing is it also works for husbands' UGLY tshirts and baseball caps, "No I haven't seen your 'Fish Fear Me' shirt".....;)

This is bullshit right here. Miissing T'shirts. Then, a couple months later, finding a rag that's the exact same fabric and color. But somehow any defining logos or designs were cut off.

mrsmaalox
05-31-2012, 10:35 AM
This is bullshit right here. Miissing T'shirts. Then, a couple months later, finding a rag that's the exact same fabric and color. But somehow any defining logos or designs were cut off.

:lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-31-2012, 10:49 AM
the toy water...lol

my first electric control car...first day after playing around with it decided to take a bath with it.....lol

coyotes_geek
05-31-2012, 12:38 PM
:tu toynapping

DMC
05-31-2012, 02:32 PM
The large trash can in the garage is a perfect spot for those bags of clothes that "I am going to take to Goodwill soon" that never go away, they just multiply. Take back your garage, one bag a week finds it's way into the trash. The same goes for those stupid "I have to have this small rock garden/water fountain" that finds it's way into your garage after a month and the water has evaporated, or that gumball machine/aquarium that never had a fish in it but sat in your living room for 2 months because it was a gift, then found it's way to your work bench somehow. In the trash it goes. Just make sure to cover this stuff with something really unsavory that the other half would never lift to see what's beneath it, like a large trash bag with axle grease all over it.

xellos88330
05-31-2012, 04:33 PM
Heh, not related to parenting, but I once set my older brothers remote control car on fire and watch it melt. We lived in the desert at the time and just told him it must have melted on the porch.

z0sa
05-31-2012, 04:35 PM
:lol gonna keep this stuff in mind concerning my nieces and nephews

CavsSuperFan
05-31-2012, 04:48 PM
For young parents with coveted hardwood floors you just can’t go wrong giving their toddlers toy push mowers & toy gumball push toys…They make lots of noise & children are entertained for hours….

http://gettoys.com/images/little_tikes_gas_and_go_mower_61618.jpg

The Reckoning
06-01-2012, 05:56 AM

blasphemy

coyotes_geek
06-01-2012, 09:34 AM
For young parents with coveted hardwood floors you just can’t go wrong giving their toddlers toy push mowers & toy gumball push toys…They make lots of noise & children are entertained for hours….

http://gettoys.com/images/little_tikes_gas_and_go_mower_61618.jpg

As a parent, I like to believe that not only is there a special place in Hell reserved for people who do this, but that special place also doubles as the eternal resting spot for toys whose life was ended prematurely by parents. :devil

JudynTX
06-01-2012, 12:23 PM
As a parent, I like to believe that not only is there a special place in Hell reserved for people who do this, but that special place also doubles as the eternal resting spot for toys whose life was ended prematurely by parents. :devil

:lol Loudest toys ever.

Thinking back, do you remember any toys you had that suddenly "disappeared"?

coyotes_geek
06-01-2012, 02:37 PM
:lol Loudest toys ever.

Thinking back, do you remember any toys you had that suddenly "disappeared"?

I don't remember, but knowing my parents I'm sure it happened. :lol