PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Suns fans still hate us. See what they're saying about us.

JohnnyMax
05-30-2012, 03:17 PM
Look at this one go to OKC forum to spew his venom.

http://www.okcthunderfans.com/vforum/showthread.php?8762-From-a-Suns-fan.&

From a Suns fan.

You will hate the Spurs with a passion. You will hate everything about them, Tony Parker being a French guy with a non-French name, Tim Duncan's bozo boring play and the fact he takes 5 minutes to shoot free throws, and you will hate Ginobilli's flopping and European style play. Back when the Suns were a serious threat for a Championship in the mid to late 2000's, the Spurs were the only team to stand in our way and through freak accidents, David Stern, and horrible officiating, they defeated us.

OKC is the only team left in the playoffs that I can stand, and I have been rooting for you guys since the playoffs began. But after this series, I bet most of you will have a perpetual hatred for SA.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-30-2012, 03:18 PM
rofl cool mouth breather thread

Reck
05-30-2012, 03:20 PM
First response from a Thunder fan..

Speaking for most Thunder fans, we recognize and respect the Spurs. They are the odd-on favorite being up 2 - 0. Don't look for the Thunder to lay down and die. The series isn't over!

Sounds like the OP just has a saggy diaper. The reason the Suns lost that series is rooted in D'Antoni's horrible coaching and Phoenix's total lack of defense. You're just looking for a venue to play the "coulda woulda shoulda" game - but it doesn't change the fact that your team didn't win. So rebuild and try again...and get over it. For all the whining Dallas fans have done over the years at the expense of multitudes of losses to the Spurs they finally ended up doing just that and actually have a championship banner now. I'd recommend the same approach.

'Nuff said. :lol

JohnnyMax
05-30-2012, 03:22 PM
http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1178233&sid=60a622667833b4917fa3eed019628db2Luck_The_Faker s_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_=255

This might be an unpopular opinion but I still hate the Spurs as much as ever. That doesn't mean that I don't think they're playing beautiful basketball, but I hate, hate, HATE them.

I would rather watch the South Beach trio win a title instead of watch the Spurs get another one.

Trill Clinton
05-30-2012, 03:23 PM
ok

JohnnyMax
05-30-2012, 03:28 PM
too bad we didnt get a crack at the Fakers to emberass them like we did in 2003.

lefty
05-30-2012, 03:30 PM
OKC fans are really classy :cry

baseline bum
05-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Can someone go troll clutchfans and tell me what Rocket fans think of the Spurs? Thanks in advance.

Latarian Milton
05-30-2012, 06:13 PM
^ go troll them crutchfucks and immediately get banned from there in less then 1 minute after your 1st trolling post?

elemento
05-30-2012, 06:29 PM
Suns starting lineup next season

Sebastian Telfair
Jared Dudley
Josh Childress
Channing Frye
Marcin Gortat

:lmao

Spursfan092120
05-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Even Suns fans can't remember Nash admitting he flopped.

phoenix219
05-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Honestly, most Suns fans I know on .net are pulling for the Spurs, and have a deep respect for your coach and Big 3. Bowen and Horry cocksuckers are gone. Theres no longer any reason to hate the Spurs, other than a twinge of jealousy.

I have to call bullshit on the "Nash admitted he flopped" bit however. Link and quote or it never happened.

Seventyniner
05-30-2012, 07:04 PM
too bad we didnt get a crack at the Fakers to emberass them like we did in 2003.

The Hawks embarrassed the Lakers in 2003?

jeebus
05-30-2012, 07:07 PM
OKC fans are really classy :cry

Kill PistonTalk and create ThunderTalk imo

tesseractive
05-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Kill PistonTalk and create ThunderTalk imo

Combine them and make PissThunderTalk, tbh.

Spursfan092120
05-30-2012, 07:59 PM
I have to call bullshit on the "Nash admitted he flopped" bit however. Link and quote or it never happened.

http://www.poundingtherock.com/2010/6/25/1537688/steve-nash-finally-admits-to

Interviewer - did you sell the hit? I thought you flopped.

Nash - a little bit after. Not when he hit me. But when I was on the ground, I was like "the Spurs make a meal out of every single time, so this is my chance."

Interviewer - in soccer, you could have gotten a yellow card out of that one.

Nash - Yeah. He did knock me over. That wasn't fake. It was pretty funny because he kind of knocked me over, and then I was like "Oh, I better make sure the refs saw what happened."

Sooo...Amare and Diaw didn't jump off the bench until they saw Nash not getting up. Nash flopped, causing them to jump off the bench. Also, if the Suns were really going to win that series, they should have won Game 6 when Horry was still out and they were back (Horry had a two game suspension). The Spurs were undermanned and still won. You weren't winning that series.