PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul loses TX by 57 percentage points, wins Republican nomination

ChumpDumper
05-30-2012, 06:06 PM
http://www.texastribune.org/election-2012/scoreboard/

Clearly the only way he loses the nomination is through Bilderberg funded fraud.

MannyIsGod
05-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Lol

ChumpDumper
05-30-2012, 07:03 PM
LolYour insolence will be remembered when the revolution comes.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Clearly he's not a educated about girders like chump dumper

ChumpDumper
05-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Clearly he's not a educated about girders like chump dumperCBF wants his own thread to tell everyone what he thinks really happened on 9/11 so incoming president Ron Paul can put him on the new investigation commission.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-30-2012, 07:33 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-30-2012, 08:04 PM
Chump, what do you think about the possible Paul dynasty given that Rand is the favorite to win in 2020 after his dad's 2 term presidency?

ChumpDumper
05-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Rand will be the obvious VP pick and serve alongside his father. Then he will himself will be president for two terms. Then, if presidential elections aren't eliminated altogether as the money-wasting Paul rubber stamp they will have become, Rand's son William will be old enough to be president and win the election with 99.9999999% of the vote (boutons will be the lone dessenter and will therefore be deported to wherever m>s ends up moving). Rand's other sons will bide their time in the Congress until each has his turn as POTUS, procreating and practicing their high pitched drawls which will be required to hold any office or government job in America.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Hopefully William con revise history as well as Rand and Ron do, specifically Ron's ability to ignore government programs that helped people get jobs when he attributes those people getting jobs to "The free market!"

Cant_Be_Faded
05-30-2012, 08:50 PM
CBF wants his own thread to tell everyone what he thinks really happened on 9/11 so incoming president Ron Paul can put him on the new investigation commission.

Chump dumper wants his own thread proactively stating how he knows so much about expert level metallurgy, but then he wouldn't be able to reactively play the smart guy :(

FuzzyLumpkins
05-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Chump dumper wants his own thread proactively stating how he knows so much about expert level metallurgy, but then he wouldn't be able to reactively play the smart guy :(

CBF, say it ain't so. Please don't take your disdain for Chump down that path.

Marcus Bryant
05-30-2012, 09:39 PM
If Dr. Paul won would he not have become the 'establishment' candidate?

Spurminator
05-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Wow, and only 4 ppts ahead of Santorum...

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 02:50 AM
Chump dumper wants his own thread proactively stating how he knows so much about expert level metallurgy, but then he wouldn't be able to reactively play the smart guy :(I never said anything about my knowledge of metallurgy.

You are lying.

And butthurt. :(

And I already have my own thread in which I state my theory, which is more than your cowardly ass will ever do.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 02:51 AM
thread title is misleading, imo

troll.What do you find misleading about it?

And why do you care? You're renouncing your citizenship.

mavs>spurs
05-31-2012, 04:10 AM
Ron Paul didn't win the republican nomination you liar

Troll.

Wild Cobra
05-31-2012, 04:36 AM

Troll.
Do you really expect anything factual when dealing with Chump?

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 09:17 AM

Troll.The radio broadcasts I've heard tell me he's got it locked up.

And again -- why do you care, traitor?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-31-2012, 09:21 AM
lol radio broadcasts
lol Alex Jones
lol his listeners who think he really gives two shits about the conspiracy theories he supports
lol made over 5 million off his bullshit radio show

Blake
05-31-2012, 09:21 AM
Rand will be the obvious VP pick and serve alongside his father. Then he will himself will be president for two terms. Then, if presidential elections aren't eliminated altogether as the money-wasting Paul rubber stamp they will have become, Rand's son William will be old enough to be president and win the election with 99.9999999% of the vote (boutons will be the lone dessenter and will therefore be deported to wherever m>s ends up moving). Rand's other sons will bide their time in the Congress until each has his turn as POTUS, procreating and practicing their high pitched drawls which will be required to hold any office or government job in America.

SA210:

http://i48.tinypic.com/zvr96s.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-31-2012, 09:22 AM
SA210:

http://i48.tinypic.com/zvr96s.jpg
If that's what SA210 looks like I'd hate to see what Galileo looks like :lol

Galileo is on Rand Paul's nuts more than he's on Ron's.

Blake
05-31-2012, 09:45 AM
If that's what SA210 looks like I'd hate to see what Galileo looks like :lol .

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Ivy_Mike_-_mushroom_cloud.jpg/753px-Ivy_Mike_-_mushroom_cloud.jpg

cheguevara
05-31-2012, 10:18 AM
:lmao counting straw poll voting results as bound delegates

:lmao Romney cocksuckers

:lmao Paul is still in the game

:lmao he aint going nowhere

CubanMustGo
05-31-2012, 10:27 AM
:lmao he aint going nowhere

This much, as relates to his 'campaign,' is at least true.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 10:42 AM
I for one willingly embrace the new definitions of straw poll, bound delegates, democracy and victory.

Ron bless.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 10:59 AM
Cd I've said numerous times I believe Muslim terrorists did what they did, but higher up people purposely declined to act on knowledge that could have forestalled the attack

But nice way to reactively (and cowardly) play smart guy, instead pod proactively verifying the expert metallurgic details in your Bible the commission report :wakeup

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 10:59 AM
Lol dodging my request
Lol me answering yours
Lol cowards

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-31-2012, 11:01 AM
Cd I've said numerous times I believe Muslim terrorists did what they did, but higher up people purposely declined to act on knowledge that could have forestalled the attack
IMO this is a perfectly reasonable belief, or "theory" if you wanna call it that.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 11:04 AM
Lol dodging my requestWhat is your request?

And if you believe the Muslim terrorists committed the 9/11 attacks, why are going on about girders and metallurgy?

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 11:07 AM
Cd I've said numerous times I believe Muslim terrorists did what they did, but higher up people purposely declined to act on knowledge that could have forestalled the attackWho?

Blake
05-31-2012, 11:10 AM

what was the purpose?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-31-2012, 11:11 AM
what was the purpose?
To wage a "War on Terror" enabling the possibility of a war in Iraq.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 11:16 AM
Reactive

I know you're not going to reply directly to this, because that's what you do. You're going to dodge and change the conversation, cuz that's what you do.

But here goes

Years ago when that commission report came out, you were constantly like "well the commission reportsays this" and when anyone would say anything on response, you would always go to "you never read it, I did, I win"

You were spouting commission report takes like gospel (cuz like I said, that report is pretty much your Bible).
Well in one of the thermitethreads, years ago, you were off doing your commission report st peter act, and mentioned something along the lines of the commission report said the girders integrity was such that.... (basically saying the girders would not have collapsed in the conspiracy nut's scenario.)

I busted in instantly and (YEARS AGO) simply asked how the hell you would know personally how steel girders would act under any scenario ever.

You, like a religious fanatic spreading the word of god, pointed yo the commission report.

"did you read it? No you didn't, you're wrong, I win"
Vintage CD

But....since you spout the report like gospel, and you were telling me what the report said, why the fuck woulda I have to read it?

I asked you a simple question and you've been dodging it for nearly half a decade.

I bet you don't even realize I've asked you this simple question time and time again, cuz you are so smugly satisfied you read the report, so you instantly are right about all things 9/11

it's been a hugegapping chink in your armor, and you dodge the request every time cuz you know you don't have a half asses answer for it cuz you take the reportlike a religious Dumbass fanatic.

So...again....how exactly do you, personally, know how steel girders would react under those conditions?

Did you conduct independent metallurgic experiments? Are you a physical engineer PHD?

Please explain

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 11:18 AM
Awaiting CDs cowardly non response response

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 11:34 AM
Reactive

I know you're not going to reply directly to this, because that's what you do. You're going to dodge and change the conversation, cuz that's what you do.

But here goes

Years ago when that commission report came out, you were constantly like "well the commission reportsays this" and when anyone would say anything on response, you would always go to "you never read it, I did, I win"

You were spouting commission report takes like gospel (cuz like I said, that report is pretty much your Bible).
Well in one of the thermitethreads, years ago, you were off doing your commission report st peter act, and mentioned something along the lines of the commission report said the girders integrity was such that.... (basically saying the girders would not have collapsed in the conspiracy nut's scenario.)

I busted in instantly and (YEARS AGO) simply asked how the hell you would know personally how steel girders would act under any scenario ever.

You, like a religious fanatic spreading the word of god, pointed yo the commission report.

"did you read it? No you didn't, you're wrong, I win"
Vintage CD

But....since you spout the report like gospel, and you were telling me what the report said, why the fuck woulda I have to read it?

I asked you a simple question and you've been dodging it for nearly half a decade.

I bet you don't even realize I've asked you this simple question time and time again, cuz you are so smugly satisfied you read the report, so you instantly are right about all things 9/11

it's been a hugegapping chink in your armor, and you dodge the request every time cuz you know you don't have a half asses answer for it cuz you take the reportlike a religious Dumbass fanatic.

So...again....how exactly do you, personally, know how steel girders would react under those conditions?

Did you conduct independent metallurgic experiments? Are you a physical engineer PHD?

Please explainThere was nothing about metallurgy in the 9/11 commission report.

The word girder never appears in it.

That's how I know you've never read it.

It's quite easy to find out how steel reacts in many different conditions, including those that likely occurred on 9/11. I don't understand why you think a PhD is required to know the basic properties of steel and its reaction to heat, which is really all that needs to be known in this particular case.

Believe me, that information is readily available. I bet even you could have found it yourself in the all the years you think you have been holding this trump card.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 11:43 AM
It's funny because you still didn't answer the question

I haven't been holding this trump card I been throwing it in your face for years and you change the conversation every time

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 11:43 AM
Awaiting CDs cowardly non response response

Called it

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 11:45 AM
It's funny because you still didn't answer the question

I haven't been holding this trump card I been throwing it in your face for years and you change the conversation every timeThe question is do I have a PhD in metallurgy and have I conducted experiments on girders to record the effect of heat on them?

No.

Of course not.

Why do you ask?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 11:45 AM
That's why I used to call you spurstalk's resident girder expert

Anyone have any questions about girders you go to chump dumper, he'll hook you up :tu

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 11:47 AM
That's why I used to call you spurstalk's resident girder expert

Anyone have any questions about girders you go to chump dumper, he'll hook you up :tuI do know how heat can affect steel. There is no degree needed for that.

lol CBF e-grudge trump card

CBF is the expert on the nonsensical multiyear e-grudge. If you have any questions about it, ask him. He'll hook you up. :tu

RandomGuy
05-31-2012, 11:49 AM

... and by Rand, you mean Ayn Rand's moldering corpse. I saw it on infowars.com that it is waiting by the phone for the VP call, so it must be true.

RandomGuy
05-31-2012, 11:50 AM
Paul/Zombie Rand 2012!!!!

RandomGuy
05-31-2012, 11:53 AM
I do know how heat can affect steel. There is no degree needed for that.

CBF is the expert on the nonsensical multiyear e-grudge. If you have any questions about it, ask him. He'll hook you up. :tu

Expert maybe, but in comparison to PopTech, anyone is a noob.

If you ever want a dispturbing wander through someone's mental illness, troop through the website.

I stumbled across a rebuttal to a group undergrad project paper. That's right, the guy wrote hours of material to rebut some college kids' analysis of his website. (edit) Just be careful to use a proxy server and delete cookies afterwards. I would not put it past this nutball to stick in a tracking cookie to snoop on visitors.(/edit)

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 11:56 AM
Expert maybe, but in comparison to PopTech, anyone is a noob.

If you ever want a dispturbing wander through someone's mental illness, troop through the website.

I stumbled across a rebuttal to a group undergrad project paper. That's right, the guy wrote hours of material to rebut some college kids' analysis of his website. (edit) Just be careful to use a proxy server and delete cookies afterwards. I would not put it past this nutball to stick in a tracking cookie to snoop on visitors.(/edit)Right, at least he has insanity as an excuse. I don't know what CBF thought he was proving.

ChumpDumper isn't a metallurgist! Therefore the 9/11 Commission Report is false!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 12:00 PM

Please explain

There was nothing about metallurgy in the 9/11 commission report.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m45ci6GW2H1rw3e61o2_500.png

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 12:01 PM
So...again....how exactly do you, personally, know how steel girders would react under those conditions?Asked and answered.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 12:01 PM
Notice how defensive cd getswhen he's asked to answer a simple question

Notice how he's somehow trying to say I said the commission report is false

settle down brah, you'll get plenty of more opportunities to reactively change the conversion to prove superiority

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 12:02 PM

settle down brah, you'll get plenty of more opportunities to reactively change the conversion to prove superiorityI answered your question.

I can only claim superiority because you didn't notice I already answered it.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 12:03 PM
I personally don't know how massive steel girders in huge skyscrapers would react under the various stresses of 9/11 attacks.. But I am still correct on all things 9/11.

RandomGuy
05-31-2012, 12:05 PM

settle down brah, you'll get plenty of more opportunities to reactively change the conversion to prove superiority

He answered your question directly, and rather promptly.

Is the 9-11 commission false in your opinion? If so, how?

Please clear it up for us.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 12:06 PM
All that information is easily available for anyone who cares to personally look it up, CBF.

Is the world of information that closed off to you, CBF?

RandomGuy
05-31-2012, 12:07 PM
I do know how heat can affect steel. There is no degree needed for that.

Where can one find this information?

I too would like to know how steel reacts to heat.

It would be nice if there were some real experts who might have examined the collapse of the twin towers in great depth. Can you think of anywhere I could find such a report, so I don't have to get a PhD in anything to understand it?

RandomGuy
05-31-2012, 12:08 PM
All that information is easily available for anyone who cares to personally look it up, CBF.

Is the world of information that closed off to you, CBF?

No way man.

They haven't invented any technology like that yet. I call bullshit, now I know you are lying.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 12:08 PM
Where can one find this information?

I too would like to know how steel reacts to heat.

It would be nice if there were some real experts who might have examined the collapse of the twin towers in great depth. Can you think of anywhere I could find such a report, so I don't have to get a PhD in anything to understand it?I have been sworn to secrecy. You'll just have to take my word for it.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 12:09 PM
No way man.

They haven't invented any technology like that yet. I call bullshit, now I know you are lying.Now I know you aren't a Mason.

RandomGuy
05-31-2012, 12:11 PM
I have been sworn to secrecy. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Your NWO overlords have gotten to you?

:depressed

Aw man, the secrets of "steel" and "heat" will remain closed to me forever.

WOE IS ME!

If only there were some way for me to learn about this on my own. :dramaquee

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 12:17 PM
Your NWO overlords have gotten to you?With all the information I have at my fingertips, I am an NWO overlord.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 12:27 PM
You're missing the point
CD tosses around the commission report like a Bible. He says to people who did not read it that they are wrong, end of story.

I am using his logic to ask a simple question he only just now answered after years of heckeling.

When you take his logic one step further against his own position, it's self.chumpdumping.

He does not personally know anything about how massive steel girders would react in a massive sky scraper hit by a giant airplane, but claims to be always right involving discussions about a terrorist attack involvingam airplane hitting a giant sky scraper composed of steel girders.

If he does not personally read the scientific literature on such subjects, he is just as ignorant about the actual attack as someone who hasn't read the report.

The nut jobs who claim conspiracy point to scientific literature and select professional knowledge to sport their claim.

im not saying those claims are right or wrong. I've never presumed to know everything about 9/11.

CD always asks nut jobs to flesh out their theories, specifically, to show holes in their beliefs.

Im asking CD to flesh out his knowledge of something pretty fundamental to the attack, to show a hole in his beliefs.

when you get down to the actual buildings collapsing he is just as ignorant as anyone else.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 12:32 PM
You're missing the point
CD tosses around the commission report like a Bible.Wrong. I toss it around like a flawed political document.

He says to people who did not read it that they are wrong, end of story.Wrong, I say to people who did not read it that they did not read it, end of story.

You've been holding this e-grudge for years on a false premise.

That is fucking hilarious.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 12:33 PM
It's just funny how when you apply CD logic and CD line of questioning to CD himself, he's exposed as anyone else is when CD is doing his thing.

then yall go trying to pigeon hole me when im just asking questions and pointing out what's been said

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 12:34 PM
Crofl, see? CD did not reply to the actual post, he chose two little tins in effort to change the subject

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 12:35 PM
It's just funny how when you apply CD logic and CD line of questioning to CD himself, he's exposed as anyone else is when CD is doing his thing.

then yall go trying to pigeon hole me when im just asking questions and pointing out what's been saidHey, I've done my reading and reached my conclusions.

I'm free to discuss it if you like -- but that's just it. You never want to discuss anything. Your only point after all these years is that I don't have a PhD in metallurgy and didn't conduct experiments on actual WTC girders.

Congratulations, I guess.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2012, 12:37 PM
When you take his logic one step further against his own position, it's self.chumpdumping.

Im asking CD to flesh out his knowledge of something pretty fundamental to the attack, to show a hole in his beliefs.

when you get down to the actual buildings collapsing he is just as ignorant as anyone else.

You've been holding this e-grudge for years on a false premise.

That is fucking hilarious.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m45ci6GW2H1rw3e61o2_500.png

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 12:38 PM
You're missing the point
CD tosses around the commission report like a Bible. He says to people who did not read it that they are wrong, end of story.

I am using his logic to ask a simple question he only just now answered after years of heckeling.

He does not personally know anything about how massive steel girders would react in a massive sky scraper hit by a giant airplane, but claims to be always right involving discussions about a terrorist attack involvingam airplane hitting a giant sky scraper composed of steel girders.

If he does not personally read the scientific literature on such subjects, he is just as ignorant about the actual attack as someone who hasn't read the report.

The nut jobs who claim conspiracy point to scientific literature and select professional knowledge to sport their claim.

im not saying those claims are right or wrong. I've never presumed to know everything about 9/11.

CD always asks nut jobs to flesh out their theories, specifically, to show holes in their beliefs.

when you get down to the actual buildings collapsing he is just as ignorant as anyone else.Not really, I've done my reading and reached my conclusions. I gained knowledge by seeking it out and taking it in.

I'm free to discuss them if you like, but you are only here to defend your own ignorance on this subject. That is what's important to you.

clambake
05-31-2012, 12:40 PM
i played the blacksmith on several episodes of gunsmoke.

RandomGuy
05-31-2012, 12:43 PM

They don't actually.

There is no scientific literature supporting their claims.

There is a lot of sciency-sounding stuff, but when you look into it, it isn't science at all.

The vast majority of experts with applicable knowledge and skills pretty much universally support the "official" theory.

Not all theories are created equal. Some have a LOT more evidence to support them than others.

The claim my breakfast tacos are made by pink unicorns is a theory in the same way that the claim an older gal named Eva makes them is a theory. I am a lot more sure about the second theory, because I have met and talked to Eva, even though I haven't directly seen my breakfast tacos being made.

Do you think all theories are equally true?

Blake
05-31-2012, 01:13 PM
Crofl, see? CD did not reply to the actual post, he chose two little tins in effort to change the subject

I think everyone reading this sees how much of an idiot you are.

Blake
05-31-2012, 01:18 PM
To wage a "War on Terror" enabling the possibility of a war in Iraq.

pretty elaborate plan to encourage the attacks to happen and then proclaim that Saddam has ties to Al Qaeda and is harboring wmds.

What have these planners directly gained since that time?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-31-2012, 01:28 PM
pretty elaborate plan to encourage the attacks to happen and then proclaim that Saddam has ties to Al Qaeda and is harboring wmds.

What have these planners directly gained since that time?
For starters, I don't think George Bush gets re-elected in 2004 if not for 9/11. His presidency was going nowhere fast and 9/11 unified the country enough and left enough fear on people's minds for voters to think, "If we change leaders right now, TEH TERRORISTS MIGHT GET US!" It's pretty hard to dispute the notion that Bush gained from 9/11 or the notion that 9/11 enabled the Bush administration to con this country into invading Iraq. If not for 9/11 no one would have given a shit about the claim that Hussein had ties to Al Qaeda.

And like CBF said, I don't think the US government planned it or anything. I think from day 1 of Bush's presidency he and his administrated wanted a reason to invade Iraq (for varying reasons), they received intelligence warning them about 9/11 and after figuring out the best way to handle it, saw a domestic terrorist attack as something that would give them a blank check to go into any country they wanted and also saw something that would save Bush's presidency from going on life support.

I think the theory that the US government planned and executed 9/11 or even my theory for that matter might be far fetched, but the Bush administration had obvious motives that came out of 9/11.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2012, 01:56 PM
Well the "let it happen on purpose" theory is more believable than "made it happen on purpose" theory, but I just don't think they were that devious. Bush and his cabinet simply thought Russia was a bigger threat than fundamentalist Islam and changed their focus accordingly. It's true that many members of the administration wanted to "finish the job" in Iraq from the start, but it's pretty clear that 9/11 was allowed to happen more out of incompetence and institutional intransigence rather than knowing treachery.

Blake
05-31-2012, 02:11 PM
For starters, I don't think George Bush gets re-elected in 2004 if not for 9/11. His presidency was going nowhere fast and 9/11 unified the country enough and left enough fear on people's minds for voters to think, "If we change leaders right now, TEH TERRORISTS MIGHT GET US!" It's pretty hard to dispute the notion that Bush gained from 9/11 or the notion that 9/11 enabled the Bush administration to con this country into invading Iraq. If not for 9/11 no one would have given a shit about the claim that Hussein had ties to Al Qaeda.

And like CBF said, I don't think the US government planned it or anything. I think from day 1 of Bush's presidency he and his administrated wanted a reason to invade Iraq (for varying reasons), they received intelligence warning them about 9/11 and after figuring out the best way to handle it, saw a domestic terrorist attack as something that would give them a blank check to go into any country they wanted and also saw something that would save Bush's presidency from going on life support.

I think the theory that the US government planned and executed 9/11 or even my theory for that matter might be far fetched, but the Bush administration had obvious motives that came out of 9/11.

I think Bush would have gotten by a weak opponent like John Kerry regardless of the war on terror.

to suggest that Bush, Cheney or anyone else knew about 9/11 in advance brings up other questions that end with far fetched answers.

Who all knew in advance? Who found out first? What did those people (agents? shills?) gain? How long did they know?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-31-2012, 02:32 PM
I think Bush would have gotten by a weak opponent like John Kerry regardless of the war on terror.

to suggest that Bush, Cheney or anyone else knew about 9/11 in advance brings up other questions that end with far fetched answers.

Who all knew in advance? Who found out first? What did those people (agents? shills?) gain? How long did they know?
I think Kerry's label of "weak" was entirely related to 9/11 and him being labeled as "soft on terror," Bush won the 2004 elections because of social issues and him somehow getting the label of tough on terrorism.