PDA

View Full Version : PalaceVision selling out

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 12:21 PM
Within an hour or two the tickets for PalaceVision will be sold out. That's right, 22K+ people heading up to Auburn Hills to view game 7 on the big screen. Not only do we sell out every home game, but we're selling out PalaceVision!! Great job Pistons fans!

ps- save the "don't waste your time or money Pistons fans" take, because this isn't what this thread is about. It's a testiment to the fans of the Detroit Pistons supporting their team.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 12:23 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/510000/images/_514368_riot_police150.jpg
http://www.staticfiends.com/galleries/government_galleries/riot%20police%20(columbia).jpg

ZappaFan
06-23-2005, 12:25 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/510000/images/_514368_riot_police150.jpg
http://www.staticfiends.com/galleries/government_galleries/riot%20police%20(columbia).jpg

Wow, and that's just the line of people wanting to get tickets!

ROFL, you couldn't even find a picture of police in the USA for that lower pic? Pretty weak there sister!

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 12:25 PM
hey you dumb bitch this is a spurs fan forum we could care less about piston fan dedication to anything.

wtf?

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 12:27 PM
"dumb bitch" , wow I have a new found respect for Spurs fans. A+ class all the way.

Clandestino
06-23-2005, 12:27 PM
with so many rioters, the city of detroit had to bring in cops from overseas!

Meads375
06-23-2005, 12:28 PM
Woah Kitten, last I checked almost half of the threads here ask for Detroit fan's opinions too.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 12:29 PM

:lmao you got it! That last picture is showing units imported from Guatemala.

whottt
06-23-2005, 12:30 PM
Who gives a fuck?

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 12:30 PM
"dumb bitch" , wow I have a new found respect for Spurs fans. A+ class all the way.

She's Texas Trash.. Yeah, it's a Spurs forum. No shit, Dumb F***. All fans are welcome. Take your ball and go home......

wsdp
06-23-2005, 12:31 PM

bwwwWWWHHHaaHHaaWWhhaa - Race Riots from 1969 are really funny to bring up, right? I mean, after all - coming from the south, I'm sure race riots are REALLY funny, right?

Oh... maybe not...

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 12:32 PM

Wow....judging a whole fan base by the action of one fan....A+ class all the way.

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 12:32 PM
Within an hour or two the tickets for PalaceVision will be sold out. That's right, 22K+ people heading up to Auburn Hills to view game 7 on the big screen. Not only do we sell out every home game, but we're selling out PalaceVision!! Great job Pistons fans!

:lmao
ya'll have to pay $$ to go see a game on a big TV???

Hello!!!! they opened the SBC for freaken FREE.

ps- save the "don't waste your time or money Pistons fans" take, because this isn't what this thread is about. It's a testiment to the fans of the Detroit Pistons supporting their team.

then you probebly should go post it on a PISTONS FORUM.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 12:33 PM
It's a testiment to the fans of the Detroit Pistons supporting their team.

he said testiment :lol

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 12:35 PM
It's only $5, and maybe it was free because they wouldn't be able to get the same turn out if there was a $5 charge at SBC.

WayDowntownBang
06-23-2005, 12:35 PM

Crap.. I was going to go pick up about 10 tickets tonight after work (around 5pm), but you're thinking they're going to be sold out?

Time to find a new bar to jam at. Any suggestions?

wsdp
06-23-2005, 12:36 PM

$5.00 charge goes to C.A.T.C.H. - an organization started by Sparty Anderson to help Children's Hospitals across Metro Detroit

wsdp
06-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Crap.. I was going to go pick up about 10 tickets tonight after work (around 5pm), but you're thinking they're going to be sold out?

Time to find a new bar to jam at. Any suggestions?

Where do you live? I'll give you a couple...

SWC Bonfire
06-23-2005, 12:37 PM
bwwwWWWHHHaaHHaaWWhhaa - Race Riots from 1969 are really funny to bring up, right? I mean, after all - coming from the south, I'm sure race riots are REALLY funny, right?

Oh... maybe not...

Um... Detroit has a history. A recent history. As in this year in your stadium.

And find me a race riot (or any riot) in San Antonio. It's too hot to riot.

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 12:38 PM
$5.00 charge goes to C.A.T.C.H. - an organization started by Sparty Anderson to help Children's Hospitals across Metro Detroit

He any relation to Sparky Anderson? :)

Seriously, nice thing to do.

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 12:38 PM
I went to TicketMaster to buy for me a 6 others that are going. You can pick them up at will call

bigzak25
06-23-2005, 12:39 PM
overheard in auburn hills...

"As a Piston Fan for the past two years, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that if you're craving a Championship, the Spurs are the last team you want to play. In fact, just thinking about those bastards in San Antonio drinking champagne and raising that Obrien just makes me want to burn this motherfucker down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this motherfucker down! Come on, Pookie! Let's burn it, Pookie! Let's burn this motherfucker down! Let's burn it down! Let's burn it!"

Dex
06-23-2005, 12:40 PM
For the record, VK talks to everybody that way. :lol

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Could Pookie be any kind of racial stereotype I wonder????

whottt
06-23-2005, 12:45 PM
Woah Kitten, last I checked almost half of the threads here ask for Detroit fan's opinions too.

Show us a thread that indicated to you that we give rats ass if Palace vision is selling out...Unless Detroit is lousy sports town...I don't think it's a big surprise it sold out. And it's an even bigger surprise if there are any Spursfans that care.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 12:45 PM
Could Pookie be any kind of racial stereotype I wonder????

Pay no attention to that Hatfield. Let him get back to his Hee-Haw reruns.

bigzak25
06-23-2005, 12:47 PM
hatfield and heehaw? what you guys street or something? that's a whitecastle quote you no sense of humor having bitches...

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 12:47 PM
yes because if anyone knows stereotypes...its Hulkarock.

Besides hulk...he was just making jokes. Just like you...hmm...double standard maybe?

wsdp
06-23-2005, 12:48 PM
Um... Detroit has a history. A recent history. As in this year in your stadium.

And find me a race riot (or any riot) in San Antonio. It's too hot to riot.

A crazed mf'er running into the stands followed by 5 other professional athletes (teammates)? That's a Detroit Riot? Umm, OK...

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Nice thread, P Nation. It's awesome that we are going to sell out the Palace for a TV screen. That's incredible..! It shows how we support our teams.

Chris4
06-23-2005, 12:51 PM
Wow....judging a whole fan base by the action of one fan....A+ class all the way.

Funny you say that since that's what the entire league does to us when one or two senseless fans throw coins or beer cups at players.

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 12:51 PM
Nice thread, P Nation. It's awesome that we are going to sell out the Palace for a TV screen. That's incredible..! It shows how we support our teams.

The Nation is strong.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 12:52 PM
yes because if anyone knows stereotypes...its Hulkarock.

Besides hulk...he was just making jokes. Just like you...hmm...double standard maybe?

Umm.. Hatfield? Hee-Haw? Get the relation of how he stereotyped and I did it right back? See? It's a play off his original joke like I wasn't doing the same. Leave it to Samikey to ride, oops I mean, come in and save the day. :spin

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Funny you say that since that's what the entire league does to us when one or two senseless fans throw coins or beer cups at players.

so...that makes it right? Actually many times since this series has started, I have made it a point to emphazise that the actions of a couple of stupid fans at the Palace does not and should not speak for the entire Pistons organization. A fact that you have chosen to ignore.

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 12:54 PM
Umm.. Hatfield? Hee-Haw? Get the relation of how he stereotyped and I did it right back? See? It's a play off his original joke like I wasn't doing the same. Leave it to Samikey to ride, oops I mean, come in and save the day.

im just making sure that you don't get offended. gotta look after our guests here. :spin

WayDowntownBang
06-23-2005, 12:56 PM
A crazed mf'er running into the stands followed by 5 other professional athletes (teammates)? That's a Detroit Riot? Umm, OK...

I know I'm quoting the wrong post, but I live in Rochester Hills.. about 10 min from the Palace, but not too far from Troy, Madison Heights, Sterling Heights, etc.. any good bars?

SpursWoman
06-23-2005, 12:56 PM

That's cool, then....I'd pay it. :)

'cuz yes, my redneck-ass can afford that. :lol

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 12:58 PM
'cuz yes, my redneck-ass can afford that.

:lol

What was it that someone called you, I think it was in the Suns series or maybe this on...Bessie Mae or something?

bigzak25
06-23-2005, 12:59 PM
here's the original quote you schmucks. :lol

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00068WOH8.01._PE25_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Burger Shack Employee: Ding-dong! May I interject for a second? As a Burger Shack employee for the past three years, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that if you're craving White Castle, the burgers here just don't cut it. In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me want to burn this motherfucker down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this motherfucker down! Come on, Pookie! Let's burn it, Pookie! Let's burn this motherfucker down! Let's burn it down! Let's burn it! So you guys maybe should just suck it up and go to White Castle.

The Mask
06-23-2005, 01:00 PM
Will it be louder at the Palace or SBC?

wsdp
06-23-2005, 01:02 PM
I know I'm quoting the wrong post, but I live in Rochester Hills.. about 10 min from the Palace, but not too far from Troy, Madison Heights, Sterling Heights, etc.. any good bars?

Snookers in Utica

bigzak25
it's a close call, the palace is sure to be on fire.

CosmicCowboy
well...we know where 22,000 sad, sad, Detroit fans will be tonight after the game...:lol

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 01:03 PM

We're going up to Champps in Utica. Buckets of beer/ $10
You may also want to try Hamlin Pub, 22-Hayes. Any place after 7 is going to be a zoo.
Remember last year..

SpursWoman
06-23-2005, 01:05 PM

What was it that someone called you, I think it was in the Suns series or maybe this on...Bessie Mae or something?

No, I got a "Listen, Bubba..."

I was offended that it couldn't have been at least feminine. :fro

samikeyp
ahh...good point.

Rematch+Repeat=Revenge
That's cool, then....I'd pay it. :)

'cuz yes, my redneck-ass can afford that. :lol

I'll give up some of my cans to turn in so you can afford beer, too. :lol

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 01:06 PM
im just making sure that you don't get offended. gotta look after our guests here. :spin

I appreciate it. Besides, this is the fun part. After today, we'll have one or two more days and you guys can get rid of us for good either way. I will say in advance that I will not be on tomorrow, win or lose. I am heading to W Virginia to raft. I'll gloat or take my beatings on Monday..

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 01:06 PM
I'll give up some of my cans to turn in so you can afford beer, too.

see? Fans working together! very nice! :lol

GoSpurs21
06-23-2005, 01:07 PM
how lame, the pistons organization is so hard up for money it has to charge its fans to view a game they can see for free

the Spurs had a game 3 watching party at the SBC but it was free to the fans

catydid
06-23-2005, 01:09 PM
The Spurs just don't wear their hearts on their sleeves like the Pistns do. They keep it inside. We know when it's there.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 01:10 PM
how lame, the pistons organization is so hard up for money it has to charge its fans to view a game they can see for free

Did someone tell Stone Cold Ginobli it was for charity?

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 01:10 PM

if they are raising money for charity, I think its ok.

wsdp
06-23-2005, 01:11 PM

Hey, "Brian Cox" (as you inexplicably called me in another thread), read the entire thread before making impulse posts

wsdp
06-23-2005, 01:14 PM
Did someone tell Stone Cold Ginobli it was for charity?

Parking at The Palace is FREE and there will be a general admission charge of $5 to get in. Proceeds from the general admission tickets will be split between two great charities: CATCH and Cornerstone Schools

2nd graph - http://www.nba.com/pistons/news/palacevision_050623.html

More on C.A.T.C.H.

http://www.catchcharity.org/

SpursWoman
06-23-2005, 01:14 PM
I'll give up some of my cans to turn in so you can afford beer, too. :lol

'preeeeeeeciate it. ;) :lol

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 01:15 PM
Hey, "Brian Cox" (as you inexplicably called me in another thread), read the entire thread before making impulse posts

Damn....even the worst Piston fan doesn't deserve that title!

DarkReign
06-23-2005, 01:15 PM
it's a close call, the palace is sure to be on fire.

Nah...Hatches in Utica.

Owned by Derian Hatcher...great sports bar (lol to the Dallas fans...hes a Sterling Heights native)

Willinsa
06-23-2005, 01:21 PM

Will all 22,000 lowlifes in that arena burndown the place if you all lose?

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 01:29 PM
Will all 22,000 lowlifes in that arena burndown the place if you all lose?

Aw c'mon, you can do better than that. Burning it down was already mentioned.

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 01:31 PM
Here we are burning that mother down in game 6

http://www.nba.com/media/pistons/pvision_spurs_370.jpg

WayDowntownBang
06-23-2005, 01:39 PM

Didn't have that in San Antonio.

Experiment2100
06-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Buckets of beer/ $10

That's a real bad idea.

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 01:47 PM
piston fan comes in here, talks shit, then acts offended when someone runs it back at them.

does piston fan need a hug?

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 01:48 PM
That's a real bad idea.
It's an even worse idea when you have to get there 2 hrs ahead of game time.. :drunk

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 01:48 PM

ooooohhhhh a fire!

I'm happy you Detroit guys finally have mastered fire since it was discovered over 3000 years ago :lol

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 01:49 PM
That's a real bad idea.

Yes, because everyone knows if a Pistons fan drinks he will roit, loot, rape, and kill.
:drunk

Right?

SpursWoman
ooooohhhhh a fire!

I'm happy you Detroit guys finally have mastered fire since it was discovered over 3000 years ago :lol

whottt
piston fan comes in here, talks shit, then acts offended when someone runs it back at them.

does piston fan need a hug?

The funniest part is how he gets a stick up his snatch about profanity...yet he's a fan of a team with Rasheed Wallce on it...

This dude is so full of shit it isn't even funny.

DarkReign
06-23-2005, 01:50 PM
ooooohhhhh a fire!

LOL.....3000 years

More like at or around 30,000 - 35,000

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 01:51 PM
Didn't have that in San Antonio.
Who is their announcer, Mr Rodgers?
Someone tie that guy up and bring him back to the Palace. We'll have ourselves a good old fashioned BBQ.

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 01:53 PM
The funniest part is how he gets a stick up his snatch about profanity...yet he's a fan of a team with Rasheed Wallce on it...

This dude is so full of shit it isn't even funny.

Yeah, shame on Piston fan for not wanting to read profanity laced posts. The nerve. Everyone knows you can't really get your point across without swearing. Long live the F-bomb.

THE X-FACTOR
06-23-2005, 01:54 PM
sold Out

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 01:56 PM
sold Out

Cool. That's a ton of $$$ for C.A.T.C.H.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 02:00 PM
sold Out

NOW THAT'S FAN SUPPORT! Unlike San Antonio Pleasantville.. :td

whottt
Yeah, shame on Piston fan for not wanting to read profanity laced posts. The nerve. Everyone knows you can't really get your point across without swearing. Long live the F-bomb.

Idiot, if profanity bothers you so much you shouldn't be a Piston fan...Rashed drops about 70 fombs in every post game interview...just STFU...whore.

WayDowntownBang

And here you learn the difference between adults and children.

whottt
06-23-2005, 02:01 PM
And here you learn the difference between adults and children.

No...see this forum is for adults...Public Television...that's for children. Whore.

Experiment2100
06-23-2005, 02:01 PM
NOW THAT'S FAN SUPPORT! Unlike San Antonio Pleasantville.. :td

Based on what.

WayDowntownBang
06-23-2005, 02:02 PM
Idiot, if profanity bothers you so much you shouldn't be a Piston fan...Rashed drops about 70 fombs in every post game interview...just STFU...whore.

Under this logic, shouldn't you ALL be Piston fans, since even Pop admits to calling Larry Brown his mentor?

Whott, you can be my bitch if you like. It'd be a friendly change from being the rest of the board's bitch, like you are normally.

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 02:04 PM
No...see this forum is for adults...Public Television...that's for children. Whore.

Your mother must be soooo proud. :tu

WayDowntownBang
06-23-2005, 02:05 PM
Your mother must be soooo proud. :tu

Whott doesn't have a mother.

He's got two fathers and a chemistry set.

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 02:06 PM

that pic is fdrom game 3, 4 or 5 since there are actual Piston's players in warmups at the bottom of the pic.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 02:07 PM
Based on what.

Based on last game. I didn't know if there was a basketball game going on there or a funeral.

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 02:09 PM
Who is their announcer, Mr Rodgers?
Someone tie that guy up and bring him back to the Palace. We'll have ourselves a good old fashioned BBQ.

don't bad mouth BBQ like that. It doesn't happen in michigan, and I'm sure BBQ would be very offended to hear you associate it with your state in this manner.

Tell It To The Judge
06-23-2005, 02:10 PM
Downtown Detroit is going to be live as hell when the Pistons win tonight. Fuck Palacevision, come watch it at Chene Park!!

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 02:11 PM
don't bad mouth BBQ like that. It doesn't happen in michigan, and I'm sure BBQ would be very offended to hear you associate it with your state in this manner.

We'll throw him on there too. Why not?!

Kidd Rock's :hat on OUR side!!

samikeyp
Based on last game. I didn't know if there was a basketball game going on there or a funeral.

ahh...but it was sold out. :)

HULKAROCK
ahh...but it was sold out. :)

It must have been a popular team that died..

SpursWoman
06-23-2005, 02:12 PM

Well, I guess you can always go post here (http://www.worthyboards.com/forums/) if graphic language bothers you. :)

WayDowntownBang
06-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Well, I guess you can always go post here (http://www.worthyboards.com/forums/) if graphic language bothers you. :)

I never said I was offended or bothered by it. I simply said (days ago) that a string of 6-8 F-bombs in a row takes away from everything you're trying to say, and makes you sound like a complete retard. If looking like a retard is OK to them, then by all means, continue.

And btw.. LOL on that link.

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 02:17 PM
this isnt a shrink forum its a spurs forum, piston fan. if you dont like shit run back at you after you post your shit then run home to mommy. fucking A.

combs84
06-23-2005, 02:18 PM
I swear he is Nightstalker.

WDTB time to break out Yayforcornbread.

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 02:19 PM

Thanks for the link. Great site!!!!!!!

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 02:21 PM
this isnt a shrink forum its a spurs forum, piston fan. if you dont like shit run back at you after you post your shit then run home to mommy. fucking A.

Ewww. Hope you don't mind redneck cracks after breaking out with that one. Classic.

Hot damn........get 'er done.......whooopeeeee....fucking A.

combs84
06-23-2005, 02:22 PM
Its funny, he actually edited his post to add the "Fucking A". Like it was missing something. What a douche.

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 02:24 PM
oh no. piston fan resorting to 'redneck'. pretty funny considering kid rock sang at a game in det.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 02:24 PM

Pistons fans in the great state of Meeechigan and all around the world!
Please get on your feet for your Champion Detroit Pistons!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Pistons!
Repeat, Baby!
Bring The Gold Back Home!

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 02:25 PM
Its funny, he actually edited his post to add the "Fucking A". Like it was missing something. What a douche.

actually, i didn't.

what's funny is that you are worried about that. don't you have a life, motherfucker? seriously. how many forums are you posting in now? wtf?

pache100
06-23-2005, 02:25 PM

Not only that, but the food was FREE, too!

combs84
06-23-2005, 02:26 PM
Pistons fans in the great state of Meeechigan and all around the world!
Please get on your feet for your Champion Detroit Pistons!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Pistons!
Repeat, Baby!
Bring The Gold Back Home!

Umm it goes something like get on your feet, its time to meet and greet the ballas..blah blah blah.

Just saying ;)

dkra0394

Oh... maybe not...

STOP RIPPING ON DETROIT!

violentkitten

sounds like that's rather important for you. not surprising.

PistonsNation
oh no. piston fan resorting to 'redneck'. pretty funny considering kid rock sang at a game in det.

Fucking A. You're right. Tarnations.

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 02:27 PM
Fucking A. You're right. Tarnations.

C'mon now. It's "tarnation" singular. :)

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 02:27 PM
piston fan cant be funny, even if he tried. poor bastard.

whottt
06-23-2005, 02:29 PM
I never said I was offended or bothered by it. I simply said (days ago) that a string of 6-8 F-bombs in a row takes away from everything you're trying to say, and makes you sound like a complete retard. If looking like a retard is OK to them, then by all means, continue.

And btw.. LOL on that link.

I guess you like rooting for retards...Nice avatar. Retard.

HULKAROCK
Umm it goes something like get on your feet, its time to meet and greet the ballas..blah blah blah.

Just saying ;)

Condensed version

combs84
actually, i didn't.

what's funny is that you are worried about that. don't you have a life, motherfucker? seriously. how many forums are you posting in now? wtf?

Liar Liar MotherFuckin Pants on Fuckin Fire.

P.F.(Fucking)S. Didn't you ever fucking learn to use fucking correct pronunciation? Fucker.

wsdp
06-23-2005, 02:30 PM

Read the entire thread before making impulse posts.... Anyone got an old bit siren?

http://provercelli.homestead.com/files/POLICE-SIREN-ANIMATED.gif

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 02:31 PM
you are perhaps the last motherfucker who should be lecturing anyone in re pronounciation.

seriously, don't you have something else to do? did your woman leave you? lose your job? piston fan is one sorry bastard.

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 02:31 PM
C'mon now. It's "tarnation" singular. :)

Not sure really. I've never had to roll with a tarnation(s) in a post before. Sorry, it's uncharted territory for me.

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 02:32 PM
Not sure really. I've never had to roll with a tarnation(s) in a post before. Sorry, it's uncharted territory for me.

It's ok. As a proper host, its our job to help out! :spin

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 02:34 PM
you are perhaps the last motherfucker who should be lecturing anyone in re pronounciation.

seriously, don't you have something else to do? did your woman leave you? lose your job? piston fan is one sorry bastard.

Hmmm, aren't you spending just as much time posting in this thread?

Dirty_Sanchez
06-23-2005, 02:35 PM

Try Dave & Buster's on M-59 in Sterling hts. The drinks are pricey but you'll bet a seat.

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 02:35 PM
sure, i post in one forum. i dont have time to run around the internets as you do spamming every basketball forum in sight.

HULKAROCK
06-23-2005, 02:36 PM
Hmmm, aren't you spending just as much time posting in this thread?

Quiet! She's trying to come up with another way to use "mother fucker" in a sentence. Let her think...

GoSpurs21
06-23-2005, 02:38 PM
Didn't have that in San Antonio.we dont feel the need to call attention to our selfs. we only use the fireworks after winning the championship not after every game.

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 02:39 PM

So I guess you're at work, with your women straddling your lap while you post on how sorry the Pistons fans are? Wow. How do you do it big shooter?

wsdp
06-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Quiet! She's trying to come up with another way to use "mother fucker" in a sentence. Let her think...

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DarkReign
06-23-2005, 02:41 PM
sure, i post in one forum. i dont have time to run around the internets as you do spamming every basketball forum in sight.

nuff said

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 02:43 PM
nuff said

yes, that was intentional. try again.

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 02:48 PM
http://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpg

Wiseblood
06-23-2005, 02:49 PM
ooooohhhhh a fire!

Wait a minute, do we burn the city down or did we just master fire? At least have a little consistency when putting down D-Town.

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 02:49 PM
piston fan can photoshop. impressive.

PistonsNation
06-23-2005, 02:52 PM
piston fan can photoshop. impressive.

I thought you might like that.

http://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpghttp://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpghttp://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpg

jalbre6
06-23-2005, 02:54 PM
Owning a violent kitten is a surefire way to make sure your couch smells like cat piss.

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 02:55 PM
*time out*

well, I think its cool that the team is giving that money to charity.

*ok, time in again, commence trash talk*

cmc$purs
06-23-2005, 03:10 PM
hey piston fan use pm to set up your gay bar meeting

hulkacock; hey wsdp u pitchin or catchin
wsdp ; don't matter to me let flip for it
pissontonation ; don't leave me out lets draw straws for dicks :jack
dirty sanchez ; don't bother all of you can take turns up my ass :makeout

or better yet go to a gay wad pistons fourm

try pistonsnation they suck too!!! :owned

how do you get 4 pisstons fan on a bar stool ?

turn it upside down :elephant :elephant

wsdp
06-23-2005, 03:14 PM
hey piston fan use pm to set up your gay bar meeting

hulkacock; hey wsdp u pitchin or catchin
wsdp ; don't matter to me let flip for it
pissontonation ; don't leave me out lets draw straws for dicks :jack
dirty sanchez ; don't bother all of you can take turns up my ass :makeout

or better yet go to a gay wad pistons fourm

try pistonsnation they suck too!!! :owned

how do you get 4 pisstons fan on a bar stool ?

turn it upside down :elephant :elephant

LMAO... good trash talk cmc, got a kick out of that...

combs84
06-23-2005, 03:17 PM
Fuckin Mother Fucker. Fuckin A.

Willinsa
06-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Aw c'mon, you can do better than that. Burning it down was already mentioned.

We all remember the fun brawl you had with the Pacers earlier this year, so I hope the riot gear and swat teams are ready.

combs84
06-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Thats your "original" take? GTFO.

Burning the city down and the brawl has been covered, lets go to something else.

Hassdabballman
06-23-2005, 03:30 PM
DETROIT ALL THE WAY

Hassdabballman
06-23-2005, 03:30 PM

then you probebly should go post it on a PISTONS FORUM.

Hey buddy, pistons fans arent cheap asses. We will pay to have fun and watch out team. If the spurs did not make it free no one would go.

SpursWoman
06-23-2005, 03:34 PM

You're welcome. :lol

Deeeeeetroit Basketball!
06-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Wow. We sold out freakin' Palacevision 5 hours before the game with a $5 admission charge. Now if that isn't fan dedication, I don't know what is.

That place is going to be absolutely nuts tonight. Only the real fans come to Palacevision. I wish I didn't live on the other side of the country. :cuss

wsdp
06-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Hey buddy, pistons fans arent cheap asses. We will pay to have fun and watch out team. If the spurs did not make it free no one would go.

Hass, all $5.00/ticket being split between C.A.T.C.H. (Sparky Anderson's charity from the 80's) and some school district (Cornerstone or something?). go to palacenet.com and read the press release.

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 03:40 PM
wow. $5. dedication.

combs84
06-23-2005, 03:40 PM

Exactly right. They are bragging that its free, but its only free to get their asses in the building.

It was quite funny the first 2 rounds of the playoffs barely sold out at SBC, and they have 3000 less seats.

Deeeeeetroit Basketball!
06-23-2005, 03:44 PM
wow. $5. dedication.

How many of your wonderful Spur fans went to SBC to watch games 3, 4, and 5 for free? I would bet less than 10,000.

Hassdabballman
06-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Hass, all $5.00/ticket being split between C.A.T.C.H. (Sparky Anderson's charity from the 80's) and some school district (Cornerstone or something?). go to palacenet.com and read the press release.

lol ok why r u telling me?

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 03:46 PM
How many of your wonderful Spur fans went to SBC to watch games 3, 4, and 5 for free? I would bet less than 10,000.

those games weren't game 7 of the nba finals. duh.

wsdp
06-23-2005, 03:46 PM
wow. $5. dedication.

http://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpg http://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpg http://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpg http://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpg http://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpg http://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpg http://img124.echo.cx/img124/2938/cattedited6jv.jpg

jalbre6
06-23-2005, 03:48 PM
How many of your wonderful Spur fans went to SBC to watch games 3, 4, and 5 for free? I would bet less than 10,000

I'd hope your building fills up for a Game Seven $5 party.

The Detroit-Ann Arbor-Flint Combined Metropolitan Statistical Area has about 5,516,124 inhabitants and is the eighth largest metropolitan area in the United States. The San Antonio Combined Metropolitan Statistical Area has about 1,560,809 inhabitants.

SpursWoman
06-23-2005, 03:48 PM

That's ridiculous logic....if they'd have been having a charitable event it most certainly would have filled.

I only think they opened for game 3 anyway.

Most of us were getting drunk and popping antiacids with friends. :fro

combs84
06-23-2005, 03:50 PM

The Detroit-Ann Arbor-Flint Combined Metropolitan Statistical Area has about 5,516,124 inhabitants and is the eighth largest metropolitan area in the United States. The San Antonio Combined Metropolitan Statistical Area has about 1,560,809 inhabitants.

And if the Palace held 5,516,124...it would be sold out as well.

Deeeeeetroit Basketball!
06-23-2005, 03:54 PM
That's ridiculous logic....if they'd have been having a charitable event it most certainly would have filled.

I only think they opened for game 3 anyway.

Most of us were getting drunk and popping antiacids with friends. :fro

Oh ok...so they didn't open up SBC for Games 4 and 5 due to lack of interest - and it was FREE. Thank you for proving my point.

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 03:54 PM
the unemployment rate is a bit higher there as well. more motherfuckers with nothing to do. no doubt some here are part of that stat...

Wiseblood
06-23-2005, 03:56 PM

You do realize that Detroit-Ann Arbor-Flint is pretty much a distance equivalent to San Antonio-Austin, so you may as well include Austin in the population.

SpursWoman
06-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Oh ok...so they didn't open up SBC for Games 4 and 5 due to lack of interest - and it was FREE. Thank you for proving my point.

What does where you watch it have anything to do with anything? I thought it was cool what they are doing at the Palace.

As I'm sure you are well aware, the Spurs are the only major sport in San Antonio. They are a HUGE deal here....so you obviously don't know shit if you don't think there's any interest.

:)

jalbre6
06-23-2005, 03:59 PM
You do realize that Detroit-Ann Arbor-Flint is pretty much a distance equivalent to San Antonio-Austin, so you may as well include Austin in the population.

No, I didn't know that, though I was surprised that Windsor wasn't included in the Detroit area.

Wiseblood
06-23-2005, 04:04 PM
No, I didn't know that, though I was surprised that Windsor wasn't included in the Detroit area.

Actually Windsor should be included (if any of those Canucks give much of a damn about basketball). And Toledo, OH and Lansing are pretty close to Detroit (one hour drive approx) so...yeah, the population density around Detroit is quite a bit larger than that around San Antonio, so more fans to draw from for events like this.

Willinsa
06-23-2005, 04:05 PM
Thats your "original" take? GTFO.

Burning the city down and the brawl has been covered, lets go to something else.

You probably live in the Ghetto?? You are probably on welfare. Get a freaking job and :stfu

Deeeeeetroit Basketball!
06-23-2005, 04:13 PM
Actually Windsor should be included (if any of those Canucks give much of a damn about basketball). And Toledo, OH and Lansing are pretty close to Detroit (one hour drive approx) so...yeah, the population density around Detroit is quite a bit larger than that around San Antonio, so more fans to draw from for events like this.

The Palace is on the far northeast end of the Detroit area. There are places in the Detroit metro area which lie far over an hour away from the Palace. Ann Arbor is an hour and a half away, and Toledo is two hours.

combs84
06-23-2005, 04:13 PM

Lansing is a good 3 Hour Drive to the Palace, 2 and a half at 95MPH and no traffic. I am an hour and a half closer to the Palace then Lansing and am a good Hour and some change from the Palace. And Toledo WTF are you talking about?

Do you ever make these drives or do you just make this shit up for no reason?

Wiseblood
06-23-2005, 04:17 PM
Lansing is a good 3 Hour Drive to the Palace, 2 and a half at 95MPH and no traffic. I am an hour and a half closer to the Palace then Lansing and am a good Hour and some change from the Palace. And Toledo WTF are you talking about?

Do you ever make these drives or do you just make this shit up for no reason?

Wow, the rancor of some of my fellow Pistons fans is amazing. Yes, I have made these drives and more. I was not talking about distance to the Palace. I was simply stating distance from Detroit to certain other areas. I can make the drive from Lansing to Detroit in a little over an hour (depnding on time, construction, etc.) Take a look at population density charts and maybe you will understand. Geez, I really am starting to see why some of the Spurs posters on this forum think Detroit fans can be ignorant jerks.

Deeeeeetroit Basketball!
06-23-2005, 04:39 PM
Wow, the rancor of some of my fellow Pistons fans is amazing. Yes, I have made these drives and more. I was not talking about distance to the Palace. I was simply stating distance from Detroit to certain other areas. I can make the drive from Lansing to Detroit in a little over an hour (depnding on time, construction, etc.) Take a look at population density charts and maybe you will understand. Geez, I really am starting to see why some of the Spurs posters on this forum think Detroit fans can be ignorant jerks.

By your standards, San Antonio includes Austin, and Sacramento is a large market because it includes San Francisco and Oakland. Milwaukee is a humongous market because it includes Chicago. So what's your point?

Wiseblood
06-23-2005, 04:50 PM
By your standards, San Antonio includes Austin, and Sacramento is a large market because it includes San Francisco and Oakland. Milwaukee is a humongous market because it includes Chicago. So what's your point?

Indeed, San Antonio does include Austin by my standards. Was just looking at a 100 mile radius is all. Pretty simple really. Chicago and Milwaukee and the whole bay area is different as both these regions have teams (and often the fans of these seperate teams feel no love for the others). See the difference?

combs84
06-23-2005, 04:56 PM
No, I don't see a difference actually. Appearently to a few people we sell out arenas because we have this huge population density. Considering Auburn Hills is out in the middle of nowhere, with a population of 145 People, I don't buy it. Either way, it doesn't really matter anyway when the population density # comes out in the millions. They only have to fit 19K fans in there, fill her up or stop bragging about your fans.

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 04:57 PM
piston fan bragged about piston fan. spurs fan could give a fuck less about what piston fan does outside of this forum. fuck, piston fan is a drama queen.

combs84
06-23-2005, 04:58 PM
piston fan bragged about piston fan. spurs fan could give a fuck less about what piston fan does outside of this forum. fuck, piston fan is a drama queen.

Why?

violentkitten
06-23-2005, 05:00 PM
ask yourself.

combs84
06-23-2005, 05:01 PM
ask yourself.

Why?

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Why?

this is proof Pistons Fans are pretty liquored up right about now.

jalbre6
06-23-2005, 05:10 PM
No, I don't see a difference actually. Appearently to a few people we sell out arenas because we have this huge population density. Considering Auburn Hills is out in the middle of nowhere, with a population of 145 People, I don't buy it. Either way, it doesn't really matter anyway when the population density # comes out in the millions. They only have to fit 19K fans in there, fill her up or stop bragging about your fans.

All I was trying to say was that it's got to be easier to fill up a 22K arena with just under 6M folks living in the surrounding area than to fill an 18.5K one with a surrounding population of less than 2M.

Although if this Game Seven was in Detroit, I'd hope our fans would sack up and fill the SBC Center in the same manner your people filled up the Palace, metro population be damned.

Sort of on subject, but not really. The Spurs claimed a title in their first year playing home games at the SBC. Didn't the Pistons do the same when the Palace opened? And why the fuck do the Red Wings play in Joe Louis if the Palace is available?

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 05:14 PM

arn't you like 6 pages too late since this has all been hashed out 5 ways to sunday?

and I'm a "buddy" now?? Well since i've miracously grown balls - why don't you lick 'em.
thank you mr man.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-23-2005, 05:16 PM
Didn't the Pistons do the same when the Palace opened? And why the fuck do the Red Wings play in Joe Louis if the Palace is available?

Yes they did.

Why would the Wings play at the Palace? I think Mr. Illitch likes to keep all the revenue to himself and his team...

Maybe I missed your point?

ObiwanGinobili
06-23-2005, 05:17 PM

it was full. they had to stop lettign people in to follow the fire code.
Don't bet on shit like that.
I would think that Pistons have enough fans to show for their away games, and so do the Spurs. Your lame.

nkdlunch
06-23-2005, 05:18 PM
Fuck the Palace. I don't give a damn what happens there.

combs84
06-23-2005, 05:18 PM
it was full. they had to stop lettign people in to follow the fire code.
Don't bet on shit like that.
I would think that Pistons have enough fans to show for their away games, and so do the Spurs. Your lame.

You're*

Great Post though.

jalbre6
06-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Yes they did.

Why would the Wings play at the Palace? I think Mr. Illitch likes to keep all the revenue to himself and his team...

Maybe I missed your point?

I figured they'd play in the newer, suburban arena with a higher seating capacity. Isn't the Joe kind of a shithole?

combs84
06-23-2005, 05:23 PM
I figured they'd play in the newer, suburban arena with a higher seating capacity. Isn't the Joe kind of a shithole?

It is indeed a shithole, especially when you look at it next to Comerica Park, Ford Field and the Palace. Its still a great place to watch the game though, the outside of it is just weak.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-23-2005, 05:24 PM

Yeah, but it's over 20 years old. The Joe still packs in over 19,000. Plus, the Wings would draw anywhere they played...

jalbre6
06-23-2005, 05:26 PM
It is indeed a shithole, especially when you look at it next to Comerica Park, Ford Field and the Palace. Its still a great place to watch the game though, the outside of it is just weak.

Yeah, I was thinking with Joe Louis, Ford Field, the Silverdome, and Palace to choose from, they'd play at one of the nicer, newer facilities. Does the Little Caesar's guy own the arena or something?

DETROITpistons
06-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Deeeetroit Baskettttttttballll.

DaBigMotor
06-23-2005, 08:16 PM
The Pistons own and run the Palace. The city of Detroit owns the Joe, and the Wings run it, and the owners of the two teams HATE each other. For one to play in the other's building, their own would have to collapse first, or the other owner would have to be dead for about 20 years....it'll never happen, unless both teams needed a new building (the Palace is state of the art) and they were owned by the same person(s).

nkdlunch
06-24-2005, 01:16 PM
Hopefully everything went peacefully at the Palace last night

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 01:19 PM
Didn't hear anything bad in the news, so that's good news. The fact that they sold that thing out was great (they keep bragging about having MORE people at the Palace than at SBC, but that's merely a matter of the number of seats. It's not like the Spurs had empty seats.)

fraga
06-24-2005, 01:22 PM
I heard there were some scuffles at the palace...

nkdlunch
06-24-2005, 01:25 PM
Didn't hear anything bad in the news, so that's good news. The fact that they sold that thing out was great (they keep bragging about having MORE people at the Palace than at SBC, but that's merely a matter of the number of seats. It's not like the Spurs had empty seats.)

Dude, you gotta be the classiest fan ever. You still posting here after your team lost the NBA Championship. Props to you. If I was u, I would be in detox by now.

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 01:25 PM
I heard there were some scuffles at the palace...

I didn't see anything in the main papers, and I talked to a few guys who went, and they said it was all peaceful. Not saying there WEREN'T scuffles, but I haven't heard anything about it, and I'm no more than 10 minutes from the Palace.

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 01:27 PM
Dude, you gotta be the classiest fan ever. You still posting here after your team lost the NBA Championship. Props to you. If I was u, I would be in detox by now.

LOL, I'll take the compliment. It might have something to do with I have the most boring job on the earth and I'm here from 8-7pm today.

As I said in my very first post here, I'm here to talk basketball with basketball fans. It sucks ass that my team lost, and my stomach still hurts with every post, and I only got about 90 minutes of sleep because I was so upset about the game.. but what do you do? You move on.

You cheer for the Detroit Tigers.

Shit. Where's that detox room?

ObiwanGinobili
06-24-2005, 01:32 PM
Shit .. It's time for me to focus on my BALTIMORE ORIALES!!!!!

tigers suck! :lol
j/k

but really - Oriales fan since '88.

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 01:35 PM
Shit .. It's time for me to focus on my BALTIMORE ORIALES!!!!!

tigers suck! :lol
j/k

but really - Oriales fan since '88.

I've got a teammate of mine on the softball team who's been a crazy Orioles fan for years, and no one is really sure why. No family there, never been to the city.. it's kind of wierd. But he's as passionate about the Orioles as I am about my Pistons.

ObiwanGinobili
06-24-2005, 01:39 PM
LOL!
I grew up in Connecticut - smack dab between the Red Sux and the Yankmees (sorry, childhood nicknames die hard0.. but I've always rooted for the O's. even thru the years of win-drought.
My mom was/is a big Red Sox fan and I would always laugh at her come the "Sept. Choke"...... guess whose laughing at me now???

Holmes_Fans
06-24-2005, 01:43 PM
Show us a thread that indicated to you that we give rats ass if Palace vision is selling out...Unless Detroit is lousy sports town...I don't think it's a big surprise it sold out. And it's an even bigger surprise if there are any Spursfans that care.
You must care, you clicked on the thread and continue posting on it...