PDA

View Full Version : :lol refs..

HarlemHeat37
05-30-2012, 10:54 PM
The Celtics were 27th in the NBA in FTAs, yet they received 30 free throw attempts?:lol..on the road, too:lol..

It's bad enough Boston is in the ECFs due to one of the worst calls in NBA history vs. Atlanta in the 1st round, not to mention their illegal screens and dirty defense..

100%duncan
05-30-2012, 10:58 PM
:lol wade
:lol lebron choking
:lol you actually needed the refs to win

got damn you are annoying,tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
05-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Tim's Bank Manager, taking the bait, par the course.

Brazil
05-30-2012, 10:59 PM
so the lakers villains are out of town so harlem has decided to fill the empty space :lol

:lol dirty defense
:lol Lebron is a choker

HarlemHeat37
05-30-2012, 11:00 PM
:lol the Celtics shot 30 free throws, they were 27th during the regular season..

What else do you want?..

The Hawks should be playing right now, anyways..

PublicOption
05-30-2012, 11:01 PM
if pierce and garnett don't foul out you lose. consider yourselves lucky.

DontStopBelieving
05-30-2012, 11:02 PM
:lolTeam: Miami Heat:lol

100%duncan
05-30-2012, 11:03 PM
Tim's Bank Manager, taking the bait, par the course.

Talk to me after the 3rd week of June. :lol

Brazil
05-30-2012, 11:10 PM
:lol the Celtics shot 30 free throws, they were 27th during the regular season..

What else do you want?..

The Hawks should be playing right now, anyways..

:lol

Team: San Antonio Spurs
http://dailyelements.com/secondteam.gif

FkLA
05-30-2012, 11:10 PM
HH is it safe to say that in a Spurs-Heat finals, youd be rooting for the Heatles ?

BlairForceDejuan
05-30-2012, 11:11 PM
lol pathetic ass heat team built upon nothing but superstar treatment

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-30-2012, 11:12 PM
:lol Harlem dropping some effective bait

HarlemHeat37
05-30-2012, 11:13 PM
I never said I would be cheering for the Heat vs. the Spurs..

PublicOption
05-30-2012, 11:15 PM
lol pathetic ass heat team built upon nothing but superstar treatment

Best way to describe the lakers, celtics and the heat the last few years. :greedy

all built(with league help) to beat the spurs.

Brazil
05-30-2012, 11:15 PM
I never said I would be cheering for the Heat vs. the Spurs..

hum tell us for what team you will be cheering... oh yes please... tell us
:lolhttp://dailyelements.com/secondteam.gif

TE
05-30-2012, 11:16 PM
Goddam, Lebron shot 24 free throws:lol

HarlemHeat37
05-30-2012, 11:25 PM
I'll be cheering for the Spurs, never indicated otherwise..

I don't remember any phantom fouls that Lebron received, tbh, I wouldn't object to some video proof..

Lebron also clearly got fouled on that horrible jump ball call in OT, he was mauled by KG and Rondo, nobody will mention that though..

2pac > Kobe
05-30-2012, 11:29 PM
:lmao spur fans mistaking greatness for bad officiating

100%duncan
05-30-2012, 11:32 PM
You gon be cheering for the Spurs eh? :lol

Venti Quattro
05-30-2012, 11:33 PM
:lmao spur fans mistaking greatness for bad officiating

Oh we're going to see a semen cloud of complaints during the Finals, when LeBron struts his greatness over the Spurs that they couldn't do anything about it aside to make a foul after another. :lmao

ducks
05-30-2012, 11:36 PM
yet the one foul they did not cost them the game
wade killed rhonda on the head instead of them shooting free throws heat get layup
pathetic

ducks
05-30-2012, 11:36 PM
The Celtics were 27th in the NBA in FTAs, yet they received 30 free throw attempts?:lol..on the road, too:lol..

It's bad enough Boston is in the ECFs due to one of the worst calls in NBA history vs. Atlanta in the 1st round, not to mention their illegal screens and dirty defense..

6 missed free throws by james
should go hack a james

TE
05-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Oh we're going to see a semen cloud of complaints during the Finals, when LeBron struts his greatness over the Spurs that they couldn't do anything about it aside to make a foul after another. :lmao

That greatness is gonna be on full display, no doubt.

ducks
05-30-2012, 11:39 PM
james also is never in foul trouble but watch him guard people
HOW

HarlemHo 37
05-30-2012, 11:43 PM
I'll be cheering for the Spurs, never indicated otherwise..

I don't remember any phantom fouls that Lebron received, tbh, I wouldn't object to some video proof..

Lebron also clearly got fouled on that horrible jump ball call in OT, he was mauled by KG and Rondo, nobody will mention that though..

You've barely mentioned the Spurs all season prior to the 20 game win streak. And now you realize it's futile picking against them so you're putting on your pretend gameface while secretly rooting for Lebron and the Heat. You aren't fooling anyone.

100%duncan
05-30-2012, 11:44 PM
HH putting himself in a win-win situation

HarlemHeat37
05-30-2012, 11:45 PM
:lol actually, I was one of the only non-homers on ST to predict that the Spurs would be contenders, even before the Jackson trade..

The majority of the Spurs supporters upstairs either didn't believe in the team, or didn't begin posting until the Spurs got hot..yet they're trying to kick me off now:lol:lol..

100%duncan
05-30-2012, 11:50 PM
:lol actually, I was one of the only non-homers on ST to predict that the Spurs would be contenders, even before the Jackson trade..

The majority of the Spurs supporters upstairs either didn't believe in the team, or didn't begin posting until the Spurs got hot..yet they're trying to kick me off now:lol:lol..

Spurs would never be here without Jax and Diaw, tbh.

TE
05-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Spurs would never be here without Jax and Diaw, tbh.

Yeah. Continuing to give big minutes to Bonner, Blair, and Jefferson would have not resulted in the same regular season success. Even if they were the slightest bit of successful, I don't think they would have overtook OKC for the number one seed. Thus, they'd be playing the Mavs/Lakers instead of the Jazz/Nuggets.

:lol the thought of having to rely on those role players in that hypothetical playoff situation

HarlemHeat37
05-30-2012, 11:57 PM
I don't think the Spurs would be nearly as dominant without the trades, but they were still a contender without them, by virtue of the lack of great teams in the NBA..

100%duncan
05-30-2012, 11:58 PM
I don't think the Spurs would be nearly as dominant without the trades, but they were still a contender without them, by virtue of the lack of great teams in the NBA..

West is tough as fuck. Maybe we would have been a first round fodder if it weren't for the trades. Just being realistic here, Jax and Diaw were the perfect fits and the major reasons that we are here.

timtonymanu
05-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Yeah. Continuing to give big minutes to Bonner, Blair, and Jefferson would have not resulted in the same regular season success. Even if they were the slightest bit of successful, I don't think they would have overtook OKC for the number one seed. Thus, they'd be playing the Mavs/Lakers instead of the Jazz/Nuggets.

:lol the thought of having to rely on those role players in that hypothetical playoff situation

Yeah if that bitch RJ was still here, we would have been sent home in the last round and Spur fan would be begging the front office to blow it up.

TE
05-31-2012, 12:00 AM

What's your definition of a contender?

Is it being a top three team in your conference, or is it legitimately being able to contend for a championship?

IMHO, without the transactions, the Spurs are a notch below Thunder and slightly above the regressing Lakers.

HarlemHeat37
05-31-2012, 12:04 AM
Stephen Jackson isn't a notable player..as I said at the time of the trade, I liked moving RJ, but the real prize was that Leonard would receive starter minutes..what if Pop finally decided to make RJ a bench player?..he's still a pussy, but he may have played well in that role..

Diaw was essential, obviously, Blair is a cancer..

If the Spurs avoided the Lakers, I believe they'd still be in the WCFs without trading RJ..they would be inferior to OKC, but as we've seen the past few years, even prior to the trade, Spurs own OKC..

A contender is a team that can win it's conference..

ducks
05-31-2012, 12:11 AM
sj is going to make james wish he was not in finals

ElNono
05-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Spurs don't get past the Clipshow with RJ, Blair and Bonner getting substantial minutes...

HarlemHeat37
05-31-2012, 12:14 AM
Spurs don't get past the Clipshow with RJ, Blair and Bonner getting substantial minutes...

The Clippers' were banged up and their best player was on one knee..not to mention they're a low IQ team..

Spurs win in 6..

KD4MVP
05-31-2012, 12:17 AM
A Heat fan talking about refs, lol...

ElNono
05-31-2012, 12:17 AM
The Clippers' were banged up and their best player was on one knee..not to mention they're a low IQ team..

Spurs win in 6..

The problem is Blair makes DeAndre Jordan relevant plus him and RJ are ball stoppers. Clipshow showed against Memphis they can play physical, and physicality against RJ and Bonner means we're toast.

TE
05-31-2012, 12:32 AM
Stephen Jackson isn't a notable player..as I said at the time of the trade, I liked moving RJ, but the real prize was that Leonard would receive starter minutes..what if Pop finally decided to make RJ a bench player?..he's still a pussy, but he may have played well in that role..

Despite being able to hit occasional clutch three pointer or assisting on a shot, Jackson's main contribution to the team is toughness and defensive versatility, imo. Trading Dick was itself an addition by subtraction. Pop's propensity to play him major minutes was a fucking cancer. Pop, being the great coach he is, I think, would have eventually done the right thing as you suggested in sitting the pussy's ass down and giving his minutes to the promising rookie.

Diaw was essential, obviously, Blair is a cancer..

Fuck yeah. I can't remember when I stumbled on a thread, but I recall a stat that factually demonstrated Blair's defensive ineptitude. It was more so evident on the court in possessions when he could do nothing but reach and commit shit fouls. The best thing Blair could do was either find himself under the basket for an assisted layup or score on pick and roll (and even that was torture just seeing him try to score over a taller player)

If the Spurs avoided the Lakers, I believe they'd still be in the WCFs without trading RJ..they would be inferior to OKC, but as we've seen the past few years, even prior to the trade, Spurs own OKC..

Spurs without the in-season transactions would have lost to Lakers had they've been matched up in the playoffs. As I posted before, I don't think the Spurs would have overtook OKC for the first seed. This would mean a dangerous matchup with Dallas in the 1st round, and the said matchup with the Lakers.

A contender is a team that can win it's conference..

Considering the hypothetical setup, Spurs would have to avoid the Lakers to even have a chance at that. If things held serve and happened as they are right now (WCF matchup with the Thunder), the Spurs would be less equipped to play the way they've been playing. Imagine having Dick Jefferson taking turns on guarding Durant? Or giving Danny Green the responsibility to check Durant?

I am very high on the effect of signing Diaw as it increased our ball movement and defensive fluidity. I don't care what the stats say, Diaw is a more versatile and effective defender than Bonner or Blair because of his B-Ball IQ. The plight of giving Bonner huge minutes in the playoffs has already been documented too many times. It doesn't matter what our past record against OKC indicates. Rely on Bonner to produce for you in the playoffs and you die, it's simple as that. Exacerbate that fact with playing a player who would struggle to compete in the D-league and you have a very huge problem.

ElNono
05-31-2012, 12:40 AM
Jax knows his role and hasn't been the malcontent he's been in other teams. He's doing a great job in this series after getting almost no burn against the Clips, and he's shooting 50% from downtown, including key shots like the 3 he nailed to kill OKC in Game 1...

Plus getting rid of RJ cannot be understated.... Making GSW pay $10 million for a pick and take on RJ on top is just savvy business...

Jt.ONE
05-31-2012, 01:00 AM
'bron had 24 FTA of his own

damn :lol

SpursIndonesia
05-31-2012, 04:25 AM
SOME calls against Rondo are questionable, but he WAS attacking hard tonite, being agressive (which mostly rewarded, just look at those whistle that Wade & Bron got), and he had miscalls too down there, bumped left and right by Heat UNDERSIZED bigs.

And with those midgets, KG does have legit FTs tonite -always hacked when he got downlow after receiving the lob passes, while Pierce got some, missed some, even out. In the end, for the Celtics it was a decently reffed game on their offensive side. Now, regarding their defensive side ......... :lol