PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs should watch game video of the 2006 Finals

Jacob1983
05-31-2012, 12:04 AM
and prepare themselves for the inevitable. Stern is going to try his best to rig the Finals this year. The Spurs need to watch some game videos of the 2006 Finals and see how the Mavs went to shit against the Heat in the Finals. Pop should send in Bonner in game 1 to take Wade the fuck out. At least the Spurs have HCA in the Finals but the Mavs had it in 2006 and yes I know the Spurs are different from the Mavs. The Spurs just need to be careful and cautious because if Stern wants the Heat and his two sons to be champions, he will make the call. The Spurs just have to play great and not let the refs rile them or get in their heads.

100%duncan
05-31-2012, 12:06 AM
'Kay.

ElNono
05-31-2012, 12:07 AM
Not worried about the refs, tbh...

Jacob1983
05-31-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm not saying you should be paranoid or lose sleep over it but I'm sure it's in the minds of some Spurs' fans.

vander
05-31-2012, 12:09 AM
i would love for bonner to take wade the fuck out tbh :lol

ElNono
05-31-2012, 12:10 AM
I'm not saying you should be paranoid or lose sleep over it but I'm sure it's in the minds of some Spurs' fans.

tbh, OKC should prepare the Spurs for that... they've been single-handedly the most protected team in the league this season...

Reck
05-31-2012, 12:10 AM

Miami Heat look very underwhelming right now.

What's to be afraid of?

KaiRMD1
05-31-2012, 12:11 AM
tbh, OKC should prepare the Spurs for that... they've been single-handedly the most protected team in the league this season...

No, not as much as the Heat. I've seen some BS calls for the Heat that would make even Tim Donaghy roll over in his grave

HarlemHeat37
05-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Tbh, is Tommy Nunez going to officiate any games in the Finals?..

ElNono
05-31-2012, 12:14 AM
Tbh, is Tommy Nunez going to officiate any games in the Finals?..

Joey Crawford is...

ElNono
famous last words

what you gonna do? Can't control that.

KD4MVP
OKC gets just as many calls as they do, but i'm sure they will get a good bit of calls.

PublicOption
05-31-2012, 12:15 AM
Hit your 3 pt shots and the refs really can't stop you.

Jacob1983
05-31-2012, 12:17 AM
The Spurs playing the Heat in the Finals is one of the few times that I will root for the Spurs. I want the Spurs to give them the ass beating of the century in the Finals. I want the Spurs to sweep them and win every game by at least 20 points and keep the Heat under 40 percent shooting for the whole Finals.

Latarian Milton
05-31-2012, 12:28 AM
we've got 2 of the best 3 players of the world and we also have more than half of the world's basketball fans on our side, yet we still need the refs help to win games over them tired old shitbags. real good point tbh

Jacob1983
05-31-2012, 12:44 AM
Half of the world's basketball fans on your side? You serious? Most NBA fans have been rooting against the Heat since Lebron, Wade, and Bosh created their version of Superfriends. NBA fans rooted for the Knicks, Pacers, and now the Celtics just because they hate the Heat so much. NBA fans will also root for the Spurs in the Finals just because they will be playing the Heat. I will be rooting for the Spurs if they do wind up playing the Heat in the Finals because I cannot stand the Heat. I wish nothing but horrible things to happen to the Heat. I want their team to suck and not have success in any shape or form.

DJB
05-31-2012, 12:51 AM
Is OP serious? This current Spurs team is like 10x better than any Mavs team, ever.

Jacob1983
05-31-2012, 12:57 AM
I am serious but your team will be going up against Stern and his refs. The Spurs will have to play great basketball to beat Stern and his refs. I have no doubts that the Spurs can beat the Heat when they are playing just the Heat. However, if Lebron and Wade are going to the FT line 30 to 40 times per game in the Finals, I will have doubts about the Spurs.

Spur_Fanatic
05-31-2012, 12:59 AM
Why we have to worry? OKC should worry, since they'll face the Heat.

Jacob1983
05-31-2012, 01:04 AM
Nice one brah, but be serious for a minute. You Spurs fans know that your team is going to beat OKC. They're not going to blow a 2-0 series lead against OKC. Not gonna happen.

Sportstudi
05-31-2012, 05:26 AM
we've got 2 of the best 3 players of the world and we also have more than half of the world's basketball fans on our side, yet we still need the refs help to win games over them tired old shitbags. real good point tbh

:lmao:lmao:lmao Keep dreaming :lmao:lmao:lmao

Sportstudi
05-31-2012, 05:31 AM
Half of the world's basketball fans on your side? You serious? Most NBA fans have been rooting against the Heat since Lebron, Wade, and Bosh created their version of Superfriends. NBA fans rooted for the Knicks, Pacers, and now the Celtics just because they hate the Heat so much. NBA fans will also root for the Spurs in the Finals just because they will be playing the Heat. I will be rooting for the Spurs if they do wind up playing the Heat in the Finals because I cannot stand the Heat. I wish nothing but horrible things to happen to the Heat. I want their team to suck and not have success in any shape or form.

Same here. I can't stand the cHeat at all. Sure, I'm not a fan of the Spurs either, but if the Spurs make it to the finals and play LeHype and DWhistle, I will be rooting for them as well. That's not even a question.

Leetonidas
05-31-2012, 09:12 AM
Still mad about 2006 :lol

VBM
05-31-2012, 09:23 AM
i would love for bonner to take wade the fuck out tbh :lol

Can't use Bonner. He'd take a shot at Wade's knee and miss. It's the playoffs, remember?

flipspursfan
05-31-2012, 09:25 AM
But OKC will make it to the finals..

EasyD
05-31-2012, 11:45 AM
Can't wait how often we will see this picture ....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3214/3125950882_172ab5e6de_o.png

Obstructed_View
05-31-2012, 03:08 PM
Whichever team wins the west should take a lesson from Dallas and not plan parade routes should they find themselves up 2-0.

KD4MVP
05-31-2012, 03:12 PM
we also have more than half of the world's basketball fans on our side

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Outside of Heat and LeBron fans, no one is pulling for them, what the hell is this troll talking about?

mindcrime
05-31-2012, 03:47 PM
I am serious but your team will be going up against Stern and his refs. The Spurs will have to play great basketball to beat Stern and his refs. I have no doubts that the Spurs can beat the Heat when they are playing just the Heat. However, if Lebron and Wade are going to the FT line 30 to 40 times per game in the Finals, I will have doubts about the Spurs.

Considering they went to the ft line 47 times last night against Boston, I'm going to assume receding hairline and std will be at the ft line 50+ times per game in the finals.

HarlemHeat37
05-31-2012, 03:52 PM
Boston, one of the shittiest FT drawing teams in the NBA, went to the line 30 times last night..yet people are complaining:lol..

Miami has only had one game with officiating bias, it was game 1 vs. the Knicks..outside of that, officiating has been even..

#41 Shoot Em Up
05-31-2012, 04:41 PM
No, not as much as the Heat. I've seen some BS calls for the Heat that would make even Tim Donaghy roll over in his grave

Real talk... your sig is the gayest fucking thing i've ever seen

Stalin
05-31-2012, 05:02 PM

you don't really mean that :cry:cry

Brazil
05-31-2012, 05:44 PM
Boston, one of the shittiest FT drawing teams in the NBA, went to the line 30 times last night..yet people are complaining:lol..

Miami has only had one game with officiating bias, it was game 1 vs. the Knicks..outside of that, officiating has been even..

thats a shitty take tbh

Boston went to the line because Rondo finally decided to wake up and go to the rim

and IIRC the heat has been gifted of more than 45 freebies

and the last non call on rondo was :lmao

Kidd K
05-31-2012, 07:44 PM

lolwut? ESPN did a poll barely a week or two ago asking the United States if they wanted the Heat to win the title, and 49 of 50 states said no. Florida was "undecided", aka they were 50/50 on whether or not they wanted Miami to win it.

Barely anyone likes the Heat, especially in this country.

ArtVandelay
06-01-2012, 10:11 AM
yup, just like Stern rigged the finals for the heat last year
hold up..

the nba is only rigged when the heat win or the lakers lose