Viva Las Espuelas
05-31-2012, 02:43 PM
It starts in July, cheech.

JudynTX
05-31-2012, 02:52 PM
Tomorrow is June 1.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-31-2012, 03:03 PM
A month away from today is still in June.

cantthinkofanything
05-31-2012, 03:09 PM
what the fuck is wrong with y'all

Viva Las Espuelas
06-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Now, its a month away :D

JudynTX
06-14-2012, 04:52 PM
:wakeup I'll buy the live feeds.

Avante
06-14-2012, 04:52 PM
Who gives a fat fuck how far away:rolleyes

Viva Las Espuelas
06-14-2012, 04:56 PM

Ill probably do that

JudynTX
06-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Ill probably do that

So are you buying the feeds or not?

21 days!!!!!!

Viva Las Espuelas
06-21-2012, 03:58 PM
Probably

JudynTX
07-02-2012, 08:58 AM
:smokin:corn::meeting:

10 days away from lying, backstabbing, bromances, and catfights!
(Kinda like what goes on around here at The Club) :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
07-02-2012, 09:11 AM
Pretty much

JudynTX
07-02-2012, 09:13 AM
4 Mentors coming back to the game!

JudynTX
07-03-2012, 02:40 PM
The cast will be revealed on Thursday. :D

Udokafan05
07-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Anybody else watching glass house?

Viva Las Espuelas
07-05-2012, 08:24 AM
Its OK. The gay guy got a little too uppity for my taste last episode so I want him gone :) Its also quite juggular.

One more week

Viva Las Espuelas
07-05-2012, 04:34 PM
I knew she looked familiar
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=176364&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

jack sommerset
07-06-2012, 08:53 AM
I give her two weeks. God bless

JudynTX
07-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Anybody else watching glass house?

Unfortunately yes. :lol

I knew she looked familiar
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=176364&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

:tu Nice!!

I give her two weeks. God bless

Who? Rachel? Oh she's not going in the house.

Guess what guys? Britney's back. So I hear. :sleep

Udokafan05
07-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Its OK. The gay guy got a little too uppity for my taste last episode so I want him gone :) Its also quite juggular.

One more week

Cant stand that guy. Andrea can vote for whatever the hell she wants. I hope Andrea or Holly wins.

If its the Britney I'm thinking of :toast .

RashoFan
07-11-2012, 09:27 PM

Ill probably do that

I was thinking about it myself...what's the opinion? Looks like a good season of drama?

DMX7
07-11-2012, 11:10 PM
It's still going on?

JudynTX
07-12-2012, 08:24 AM
I was thinking about it myself...what's the opinion? Looks like a good season of drama?

Well you have until 11:00 pm tonight to get the discounted price of $29 for the 3 months. :D Otherwise it's $39. But you do get $10 worth of music you can download per month.

You get 4 camera views, 24-7 and it's unedited.

It only sucks when they are sleeping. :lol

VBM
07-12-2012, 09:59 AM
I'm ashamed to say the wife turned me into a Big Brother junkie. Looking forward to a new year of shenanigans

Viva Las Espuelas
07-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Well you have until 11:00 pm tonight to get the discounted price of $29 for the 3 months. :D Otherwise it's $39. But you do get $10 worth of music you can download per month.

Unfortunately that deal ended yesterday.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-12-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm ashamed to say the wife turned me into a Big Brother junkie. Looking forward to a new year of shenanigans

Its addicting. I'm not ashamed :D

AD tonight too!!!!

RashoFan
07-12-2012, 11:55 AM

I signed up last night, I saw the early bird special. I had watched BB6 and the all stars on Live Feeds. It's been awhile since I signed up for the feeds.

As they game progressess, they will be up later planing and talking crap...which helps when I have my insomnia bouts...

JudynTX
07-12-2012, 12:49 PM

:toast I got my hubby hooked too!

Unfortunately that deal ended yesterday.

Well damn.

Its addicting. I'm not ashamed :D

AD tonight too!!!!

I'm off tomorrow so I'll be staying up to watch AD. :hat

I signed up last night, I saw the early bird special. I had watched BB6 and the all stars on Live Feeds. It's been awhile since I signed up for the feeds.

As they game progressess, they will be up later planing and talking crap...which helps when I have my insomnia bouts...

You're right....they will scheme in the middle of the night.

T-minus 7 hrs before hamsters in a box.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Glad its starting. Glass House is sooooo stupid. Its a high school popularity contest. If it weren't for the nice cans I wouldn't have any interest in that show. The gay guy is beyond nauseating and the "playboy model" is a clueless skank.

JudynTX
07-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Glad its starting. Glass House is sooooo stupid. Its a high school popularity contest. If it weren't for the nice cans I wouldn't have any interest in that show. The gay guy is beyond nauseating and the "playboy model" is a clueless skank.

You know the ratings for that show are going downhill starting tonight. :lol

I just have no connection with any of the Glass House folks, but I do want to see who wins.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-12-2012, 01:13 PM
I have a connection with Erica's chichis :D

JudynTX
07-12-2012, 01:17 PM

Cochino! How did I know you were gonna say that? :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
07-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Oh, I dont know :D

Jacob1983
07-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Remember when Big Brother and Survivor were the kings of reality tv? Times have changed.

VBM
07-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Let's go!

RashoFan
07-13-2012, 12:12 AM

lol...

Are we the only 3-4 people who are watching bb14 and posting?

RashoFan
07-13-2012, 12:14 AM
And is anyone watching the feeds right now? I am not able to myself and I was wondering if they haven't turned them on yet cause of BBAD or is it a problem with my computer...

Udokafan05
07-13-2012, 01:38 AM
Lol at Dan just picking the hot chicks on his team. It seems like a good group this year. I like the captains, but wish Jessica had been one of them. I'm going for Danielle

Jacob1983
07-13-2012, 03:01 AM
Glass House is a Big Brother ripoff. I don't know how ABC got away with that one.

What's up with the gay Fabio guy? Big breasted woman too?

VBM
07-13-2012, 09:13 AM
Lol at Dan just picking the hot chicks on his team. It seems like a good group this year. I like the captains, but wish Jessica had been one of them. I'm going for Danielle

He figured one of them would sleep their way to the final four. Not a bad tactic, tbh.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-13-2012, 09:48 AM

Yeah, I think Dan didn't choose wisely. Used wrong head.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Well, nominations have been made. I think its safe to say there will be spoilers in here. Judy, you're slacking :)

Viva Las Espuelas
07-13-2012, 09:56 AM
I think Dan and Kara will have a showmance. He did not choose wisely. The way the game has been laid out it seems like there's less likely of alliances forming outside of the groups already made. Now there's no way it gets to a boys agait girls type of game. I like the two games in one deal with the HGs and coaches working towards a goal. Should be a fun season. I read Angela already was rubbing her bare ass on her bed last night on account of some injury. Yay. Yay :)

VBM
07-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Well, nominations have been made. I think its safe to say there will be spoilers in here. Judy, you're slacking :)

:lol :bang

Viva Las Espuelas
07-13-2012, 10:14 AM
We don't fuck around here, VBM :)

JudynTX
07-13-2012, 02:58 PM
lol...

Are we the only 3-4 people who are watching bb14 and posting?

Looks like it, oh well. At least there's someone to talk about it with.

And is anyone watching the feeds right now? I am not able to myself and I was wondering if they haven't turned them on yet cause of BBAD or is it a problem with my computer...

I didn't start watching until I woke up this morning, I couldn't hang til midnight last night. :lol

Glass House is a Big Brother ripoff. I don't know how ABC got away with that one.

What's up with the gay Fabio guy? Big breasted woman too?

Wil is annoying.

Kara and Frank have been nominated for eviction. POV going on right now. :wakeup

JoJo is trying to be Snooki, Shane is the only eye candy in the bunch, why does everyone think Ian is cute? WTF?

I do like the fact that there's 2 games going on in the house.
On After Dark, Janielle told the story to the girls about Boogie having penis warts. :vomit:

Viva Las Espuelas
07-13-2012, 04:00 PM
"penis warts"
Yeah that's not cool. I thought her and boogie already had tension between them? She loves to stir the ol shit pot.

JudynTX
07-16-2012, 08:43 AM
Ian had a date with Ashley. A w k w a r d! :lol
He is such a weird clown.

The more Willie talks, the more stupid he sounds. I've had enough of JoJo too, she needs to go.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Willie has made a deal with pretty much everyone in that house. He's just making things hard going against his coach, Britney. When she finds out and she will, she'll stop helping him. What an idiot.

Oh and I,hope someone punches boogie in the mouth.

JudynTX
07-16-2012, 11:48 AM
Willie has made a deal with pretty much everyone in that house. He's just making things hard going against his coach, Britney. When she finds out and she will, she'll stop helping him. What an idiot.

Oh and I,hope someone punches boogie in the mouth.

The following people stand in line so I can bitch slap you:

1) Boogie
2) Britney
3) Willie
4) Ian
5) Joe

Viva Las Espuelas
07-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Bitchslap me??

Yeah, Britney's an evil bitch but hot. Gotta check flashback. Heard there was a nip slip :)

jack sommerset
07-16-2012, 06:13 PM
If they get rid of Kara the first week I am going to throw up. She is by far, I mean by far the best looking girl they ever put it in that house. God bless

Buddy Holly
07-16-2012, 07:13 PM
If they get rid of Kara the first week I am going to throw up. She is by far, I mean by far the best looking girl they ever put it in that house. God bless

She is not. Sorry.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-16-2012, 09:18 PM
yeah, she's not the best looking HG ever but I don't know what you look for. kara has fake breasts and pretty much looks fake to me. i think ashley is pretty damn hot this season. not "best looking" on the show but she's one of the best looking HGs

Viva Las Espuelas
07-16-2012, 09:22 PM
Ian had a date with Ashley. A w k w a r d! :lol
He is such a weird clown.lucky guy. she looked hawt last night

Viva Las Espuelas
07-16-2012, 10:54 PM
i know this is the wrong thread but the glass house should be renamed the breast house. w:woww

JudynTX
07-17-2012, 12:22 PM
i know this is the wrong thread but the glass house should be renamed the breast house. w:woww

:lol I haven't watched it yet.

Oh Britney! What a dumbass you are. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
07-17-2012, 12:30 PM
They all are. Janelle is the one that started all that. I want Willie out. But don't all men want that???? Ba-da-boomp

JudynTX
07-17-2012, 12:39 PM
They all are. Janelle is the one that started all that. I want Willie out. But don't all men want that???? Ba-da-boomp

:rollin That's what's suppose to happen in that house, stir shit up.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-17-2012, 12:42 PM
By why stir up shit that isn't there?? Just seems more "harm" is done if it's for nothing. Hell, it's the first week.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Everyone always says "play too hard, too soon"........

Viva Las Espuelas
07-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Big Brother 14 contestant Ashley Iocco is being sued by her ex-boyfriend for $820,000. Ashley's former boyfriend Anthony Marini used to run an S&M bondage den called The Vault in New York City. Marini cast Iocco in the starring role of his first movie and after a couple of months of filming the two began to date. Ashley Iocco completed 8 scenes for the bondage movie trailer, then took off to California and never finished the film. Her actions caused a $700,000 investor to back out of the deal.

I must find this......

JudynTX
07-18-2012, 02:42 PM
Big Brother 14 contestant Ashley Iocco is being sued by her ex-boyfriend for $820,000. Ashley's former boyfriend Anthony Marini used to run an S&M bondage den called The Vault in New York City. Marini cast Iocco in the starring role of his first movie and after a couple of months of filming the two began to date. Ashley Iocco completed 8 scenes for the bondage movie trailer, then took off to California and never finished the film. Her actions caused a $700,000 investor to back out of the deal.

I must find this......

:wow Damn Ashley, what a freak! :lol

You're gonna find The Vault?

Viva Las Espuelas
07-18-2012, 03:18 PM
I had a feeling she was one. And i'm gonna find something

JudynTX
07-19-2012, 01:33 PM
JoJo to Willie: "I'm going to be a female Dick"
They're tearing into Janelle in a Willie discussion, covering hair bleaching to cellulite. Damn

:lmao Watch them both get kicked off the show.

VBM
07-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Jojo to me is the hottest chick in the house right now (although it might be the freak factor boosting her as well). Without having access to After Dark, my gut says Frank is done. I don't think Dan or his team scares anybody.

And damn I'm late, but I just saw that Frank is Psycho Sid's son. Awesome. :lol

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/27/bb_us_frank_eudy.jpghttp://blogs.heretv.com/busted/files/sychosid2.jpg

JudynTX
07-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Jojo to me is the hottest chick in the house right now (although it might be the freak factor boosting her as well). Without having access to After Dark, my gut says Frank is done. I don't think Dan or his team scares anybody.

And damn I'm late, but I just saw that Frank is Psycho Sid's son. Awesome. :lol

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/27/bb_us_frank_eudy.jpghttp://blogs.heretv.com/busted/files/sychosid2.jpg

I think Jojo could probably kick your ass. :lol

Ugh, don't like Frank one bit.

VBM
07-19-2012, 02:23 PM
I think Jojo could probably kick your ass. :lol

I'd enjoy every minute of it. :married:

JudynTX
07-19-2012, 02:28 PM
I'd enjoy every minute of it. :married:

Did you hear the alliance names they are calling themselves?

VBM
07-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Did you hear the alliance names they are calling themselves?

No. I've only seen what's been on TV. Haven't snuck a peek at any of the after dark stuff. Are "they" the coaches or individual players?

JudynTX
07-19-2012, 02:35 PM
No. I've only seen what's been on TV. Haven't snuck a peek at any of the after dark stuff. Are "they" the coaches or individual players?

Individual players.

Joe/Wil/Jenn/Ian/Ashley = Diversity Alliance
Kara/Danielle/Jojo/Willie = The Untouchables

:lol

VBM
07-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Individual players.

Joe/Wil/Jenn/Ian/Ashley = Diversity Alliance
Kara/Danielle/Jojo/Willie = The Untouchables

Come to think of it, I heard The Untouchables referenced. :lmao Diversity Alliance. Willie looks like he's trying to get his mack on with his alliance.

JudynTX
07-19-2012, 02:41 PM
Come to think of it, I heard The Untouchables referenced. :lmao Diversity Alliance. Willie looks like he's trying to get his mack on with his alliance.

So dumb. Earlier, Willie wanted to fight someone. :lol

VBM
07-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Willie's fucked. Dan needs to win the coach's challenge and steal Shane.

Udokafan05
07-19-2012, 09:57 PM

Disagree. Jessica was by far the best ever

Viva Las Espuelas
07-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Willie's fucked. Dan needs to win the coach's challenge and steal Shane.

Maybe and yes. Game-wise, it's strategic to knock Dan out since he has one HG left. If I we're Frank, i'd put danielle and shane up. Backdoor Willie if you're left with that. Game on!

Viva Las Espuelas
07-20-2012, 10:15 AM
Disagree. Jessica was by far the best ever

Yeah, she was pretty hot.

jack sommerset
07-22-2012, 10:15 AM
I read Willie got the boot. One of his relatives, I think his nephew posted a YouTube video blasting people for blasting Willie. He went on to say the Hantz family has temper problems. Thats a shame. Apparently Willie went on a rampage threatening, throwing pig chips and yelling after he was put on slop so bb14 asked him to leave show.

I didn't know kara was a former playmate. I feel bad for only commenting on her beauty. Durning her interview they showed a few houseguest saying they were going to miss her looks and legs, one of them focusing on the legs and she seemed sad by those comments. I was thinking she rarely gets notice for her personality because of beauty. She really seemed like a cool girl with a sweet heart. God bless

VBM
07-22-2012, 08:08 PM
:lmao Willie

:lol the annoying chef almost getting his ass whooped

:lol Boogie screwing up the coach's challenge. He could have stolen Shane and locked up the next few weeks.

jack sommerset
07-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Ian was so scare. Chef joe put his dukes up. He was waiting for the Calvary to arrive. God bless

jack sommerset
07-22-2012, 08:12 PM

:lol Boogie screwing up the coach's challenge. He could have stolen Shane and locked up the next few weeks.

Shane and jojo are up for nominations. Boogie has got the control, again. God bless

VBM
07-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Shane and jojo are up for nominations. Boogie has got the control, again. God bless

Damn, thought I'd get out of the thread quick enough before a spoiler (although Shane/Jojo were the obvious picks).

JudynTX
07-23-2012, 08:30 AM

Ian was so scare. Chef joe put his dukes up. He was waiting for the Calvary to arrive. God bless

:lmao Poor Ian was caught in the crossfire. Speaking of, Ian smoked his first cigarette last night and JoJo admitted to being a bisexual. :wakeup

jack sommerset
07-23-2012, 12:55 PM
There is a video on YouTube with russel and Willie talking about what happened on the kick out. Enhantzed is the keyword to find it. Basically Willie said he didn't want to get kicked out. He planned to get on everyone's nerves then pride got in his way and joe pulled a ginoblli and flopped like he head butted him hardcore. He loves brittney. God bless

VBM
07-23-2012, 12:56 PM
There is a video on YouTube with russel and Willie talking about what happened on the kick out. Enhantzed is the keyword to find it. Basically Willie said he didn't want to get kicked out. He planned to get on everyone's nerves then pride got in his way and joe pulled a ginoblli and flopped like he head butted him hardcore. He loves brittney. God bless

If only Joe has pulled a Nash and actually started gushing blood. Chef gets on my nerves for some reason.

jack sommerset
07-23-2012, 01:05 PM
If only Joe has pulled a Nash and actually started gushing blood. Chef gets on my nerves for some reason.

There is a little more on YouTube than big brother showed us last night. Joe went to some people right before the incident and said all you had to do is say something to Willie and he we will blow. Janelle basically dared him to do it. So he went and willie asked joe how does it feel to have a vagina, he really was curious cuz he didnt have a Virgina and wanted to know how joe felt about having a vagina. Joe got up and as he walked away said something like you got the vagina then willie ran after him. God bless

jack sommerset
07-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Shane won the veto, took himself off and Danielle was put in his place. I can't see jojo surviving going against her. The coaches have to be entering the game. God bless

jack sommerset
07-23-2012, 08:10 PM
They need to knock out danielle just to see if bb is really going to kick the coaches out of game. God bless

Viva Las Espuelas
07-24-2012, 08:53 AM
True. That would definitely shut them up over that whole coaches joint in. Personally, I don't think it's going to happen but we all know big brother's motto. Plus danielle is so damn fake

JudynTX
07-24-2012, 10:14 AM
They need to knock out danielle just to see if bb is really going to kick the coaches out of game. God bless

I like that idea, but it won't happen. Jojo is going to walk out that door.

Janelle and Ashley were BFF's a few days ago, now Ashley can't stand her. I love how in 24 hours, this game changes. :rollin

jack sommerset
07-24-2012, 12:23 PM
I'm thinking they are going to give coaches a choice to enter game. I can't imagine them making them enter considering they entered the house under these rules. with that said, this could easily turn out to be the worst bb if they don't change it up. It has potential to get real boring now that the hottie and willie r gone plus jojo is next. The most interesting people left, IMHO, is the coaches. They need to go in to the game. God bless

Viva Las Espuelas
07-24-2012, 12:29 PM
I can't believe there hasn't been any nip slips

Viva Las Espuelas
07-24-2012, 12:30 PM
If only a portal from glass house would open up and somehow erica got sucked up in it onto Big Brother. Sigggggghhhhhhhh

JudynTX
07-24-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm thinking they are going to give coaches a choice to enter game. I can't imagine them making them enter considering they entered the house under these rules. with that said, this could easily turn out to be the worst bb if they don't change it up. It has potential to get real boring now that the hottie and willie r gone plus jojo is next. The most interesting people left, IMHO, is the coaches. They need to go in to the game. God bless

At this point, let anyone in the game. :sleep :lol The rest of the players are boring as fuck.

I can't believe there hasn't been any nip slips

Jenn? :lol

If only a portal from glass house would open up and somehow erica got sucked up in it onto Big Brother. Sigggggghhhhhhhh

Still drooling over her?

JudynTX
07-25-2012, 10:21 AM
I give JoJo some credit, she's playing hard to stay in that house. I kinda wish Danielle would get the boot, then goes Dan. Then let's see if this Coaches twist is true. :wakeup

Viva Las Espuelas
07-25-2012, 10:41 AM
Camel piss!

JudynTX
07-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Camel piss!

RashoFan
07-26-2012, 02:59 AM
I have been trying to catch up on the show, work is crazy...
Willie got the boot, anyone know if it was on live feed on on BBAD?
I have the BBAD recorded on my DVR, haven't had a chance to watch any of them, anything interesting on them or should I just erase them all?

JudynTX
07-26-2012, 09:55 AM
I have been trying to catch up on the show, work is crazy...
Willie got the boot, anyone know if it was on live feed on on BBAD?
I have the BBAD recorded on my DVR, haven't had a chance to watch any of them, anything interesting on them or should I just erase them all?

The fight wasn't on the live feeds, BB shut down the cams for like 4 hours. :bang

This is all we got to see.

http://youtu.be/cigy9lDXqQI

PLEASE SEND DANIELLE HOME, let's see if Dan leaves too. :toast

Viva Las Espuelas
07-26-2012, 12:11 PM
The coaches aren't entering the game.....

Yeah, get Cake out of there. She's a whiner and looks clueless on how to play the game.

jack sommerset
07-27-2012, 06:38 AM
Jojo's save me speech was weak. Chenbot told Dan to get ready is Daniella gets the boot. I just dont believe those coaches are going out at this point if they loose all their players. I read joe and wil are scared. They are talking crap bout their coach and Ashley, she is with them. God bless

Viva Las Espuelas
07-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Yeah. Her speech was weak. I lol'd when Cake couldn't even stand up correctly. I'd have voted her out on that alone. That eviction was personal. I'd rather watch dog shit harden and turn white than watch Cake in the game.

Oh, and Cake is Danielle......

jack sommerset
07-27-2012, 03:54 PM
I saw a headline that bb14 has a twist. America will vote if coaches go into the game. God bless

Viva Las Espuelas
07-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Yep. I hope they don't go in.

jack sommerset
07-27-2012, 05:08 PM
I kind of hope they do. It's getting boring. It would be fun to watch the 4 team up and try to get rid of the newbies. God bless

jack sommerset
07-29-2012, 02:16 PM
Looks like they are targeting Joe this week. Shane put Ashley and Joe. Apparently joe started to talk smack right after hoh. God bless

JudynTX
07-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Looks like they are targeting Joe this week. Shane put Ashley and Joe. Apparently joe started to talk smack right after hoh. God bless

Those nominations are going to change, they want Frank out now. :lol

P.S. I like Ian.

jack sommerset
07-30-2012, 09:35 AM
I just read that. It's because janell is telling Brit the coaches are going in and they need frank out. Shane is screwed either way. He is a threat cuz he wins competitions.. I may just keep frank in and the two of them fight together. Also, im pretty sure It will be a coaches decision if they play or not. I can see Dan and Brit entering but janell and boogie saying no cuz they still have a shot at the 100,000? God bless

Viva Las Espuelas
07-30-2012, 09:37 AM
America is voting for the coaches to come in or not. I hope they don't. Yeah, shane is gonna have a hard week next week either way.

jack sommerset
07-31-2012, 08:51 AM
They say because Shane put up frank he will be safe next week. Plus if some of the coaches enter the game they will have instant targets on them. I see Dan and Brit entering with janelle And boogie staying to coach.

JudynTX
07-31-2012, 09:38 AM
Danielle is trying so hard for a showmance with Shane and it's not working. :lmao Dan & Britney are cock blocking it.

I guess we'll find out if the coaches come back on Thursday. :rolleyes

Viva Las Espuelas
07-31-2012, 10:14 AM
If they do come into the game I wonder if team brit and dan would align with each other.

jack sommerset
07-31-2012, 10:14 PM
Janell is talking about going into the game and teaming up with Brit and Shane. That girl has zero chance at winning, she should stay a coach. God bless

RashoFan
08-01-2012, 11:43 PM
With the noms the way they are right now, I wonder if there will be a twist where both noms stay in the house and the coaches come in to play.

jack sommerset
08-02-2012, 06:24 AM
With the noms the way they are right now, I wonder if there will be a twist where both noms stay in the house and the coaches come in to play.

Depends on how many coaches come in to play. Fact is this show has a certain number of episodes it must air. They lost Willie because of the fight and now it's a question if coaches are coming into play. And I think the america questions was something like should the coaches have a choice to come into the house as players. I took that as each coach will get to decide because of the 100,000 they could potentially win. But they might have a all or nothing thing.. We will find out tonight.

VBM
08-02-2012, 09:39 AM
I missed the very end of last night's episode. What was Shane's rationale for putting Frank up?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-02-2012, 10:08 AM
He wants frank gone. Frank nominated him and ian couldn't answer brit's question if they we're going to nominate shane next week. F' frank. Tonight is going to be good. Now I kinda want the coaches to come in.

JudynTX
08-02-2012, 10:21 AM
:ihit :ihit Hurry up 8:00 pm!!!

When Frank walks out that door, the gloves come off. :rollin

JudynTX
08-02-2012, 10:24 AM
:wakeup Did you see Janelle's nip slip?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-02-2012, 11:53 AM
:ihit :ihit Hurry up 8:00 pm!!!

When Frank walks out that door, the gloves come off. :rollin

Can't wait to see how booger reacts. Joy joy.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-02-2012, 11:54 AM
:wakeup Did you see Janelle's nip slip?

That's on my to do list when I get out of here.

jack sommerset
08-03-2012, 07:23 AM
Shane has zero chance to win this thing. He created more enemies and his hoh week was a waste and kept all of theM in the game. Turns out Danielle won hoh so he got a bit lucky there. I didnt see the show last night so Im not sure if all the coaches had to go into the game but it appears just 3 wanted to. With that said janelle is crazy thinking she can win the game, she had a legit chance at one of her players winning. She will be first one out if boogie doesnt have to enter. Big brother went down a notch in my book. Shane, like or dislike got &$)@ for his week, totally. God bless

JudynTX
08-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Shane has zero chance to win this thing. He created more enemies and his hoh week was a waste and kept all of theM in the game. Turns out Danielle won hoh so he got a bit lucky there. I didnt see the show last night so Im not sure if all the coaches had to go into the game but it appears just 3 wanted to. With that said janelle is crazy thinking she can win the game, she had a legit chance at one of her players winning. She will be first one out if boogie doesnt have to enter. Big brother went down a notch in my book. Shane, like or dislike got &$)@ for his week, totally. God bless

Well to be fair, HE didn't keep everyone in the game, BB Production did.
Do you really think our vote counted? They knew they wanted the coaches in the game, it just sucks that they skated by for 3 weeks. :td

Shane is safe. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Yeah. The game has completely reset. Hard to say who's going after who now. Some of the newbs want to take out the coaches. I watched AD last night and everyone seemed confused. Especially, Wil. I think he may be going up on the block.

jack sommerset
08-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Well to be fair, HE didn't keep everyone in the game, BB Production did.
Do you really think our vote counted? They knew they wanted the coaches in the game, it just sucks that they skated by for 3 weeks. :td

Shane is safe. :lol

I don't think our voted counted at all. Does boogie have to play or can he still coach? What's the " well to be fair " line about? What did I say. Some people think the show jumped the shark with this. God bless

jack sommerset
08-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Yeah. The game has completely reset. Hard to say who's going after who now. Some of the newbs want to take out the coaches. I watched AD last night and everyone seemed confused. Especially, Wil. I think he may be going up on the block.

Ill be glad to see Wil get voted off. God bless

jack sommerset
08-04-2012, 11:15 AM
I was watching some of that after dark last night. Boogie is hurt and his eyes are half full of water. He absolutely has a bromance with frank. It's crazy weird. He is like frank doesnt lie, he is a great guy, he is a straight shooter, people are treating him unfairly, etc.... Dan was just looking at boogie as if he was talking to a girl that got dumped saying its going to be ok, we like you. Its not yourn fault. And the coaches really, really want boogie on there team to take out the newbies but boogie is fighting it hardcore. Frank won't even be on jury if they get rid of him now. God bless

RashoFan
08-04-2012, 02:13 PM
I knew that Frank and Joe were gonna stay, I was surprised that it was an all or nothing deal for the coaches. I was especially surprised that Boogs was the only coach to decline. Frank is Sid Vicious's boy...wow!!!

RashoFan
08-04-2012, 02:16 PM
I hate to admit this, but I like Wil's cattiness...calling out Janelle's fake tears

meow! :cat

I think he will rival Brittany's DR sessions in the house the longer he can stay in the house....

jack sommerset
08-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Looks like frank is heading home. Danielle won the veto. Boogie is going to be sad. God bless

RashoFan
08-04-2012, 08:30 PM
who's on the block with Frank?

jack sommerset
08-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Wil. God bless

RashoFan
08-04-2012, 09:23 PM
oh damn

RashoFan
08-04-2012, 10:01 PM
wow, Frank is wearing purple unitard and a little cheerleader skirt and carrying pom poms..
Ian has on a dog suit on and gets walked to his dog house in the yard...lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-05-2012, 07:29 AM
The idea of backdooring janelle is pretty strong now. Dan really isn't for it. I wouldn't do it just yet imho

jack sommerset
08-05-2012, 04:07 PM
The idea of backdooring janelle is pretty strong now. Dan really isn't for it. I wouldn't do it just yet imho

Janelle will be shocked. Boogie, IMO, should have side with the coaches. They have huge targets on them. Look how easy it was for the newbies to turn on one of them. God bless

JudynTX
08-06-2012, 09:57 AM
So is big nosed Janelle going or what? :lol

jack sommerset
08-06-2012, 02:44 PM
So is big nosed Janelle going or what? :lol

I think so. Danielle used her power of veto to get wil off then used her hoh to put janelle up. Again, the former players have a HUGE target on their backs. I can't see any scenario that saves janelle. Boogie will jump and dance but in the end he won't win either. I see Ian or Ashley winning this thing. A floater will win this thing.. The rest will eat each other up. God bless

Viva Las Espuelas
08-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Yeah. I see a floater winning if boogers shadow stays in the game. What in the hell are they thinking? Strength in numbers.

jack sommerset
08-06-2012, 09:32 PM
The former players better take notice. The newbies are coming for them. No plan, no need of one. Unless something absolutely crazy happens janelle will be gone. God bless

jack sommerset
08-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Janelle is wearing them out. I doubt she has a legit chance at saving herself. God bless

JudynTX
08-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Bye Janelle......don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

Thanks BB!!!!!!!!!! :toast

:rollin

VBM
08-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Would be hilarious if Frank backdoored Shane this go-around. Not going to happen of course...but it'd be funny to see him drop the "payback's a bitch" card

JudynTX
08-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Would be hilarious if Frank backdoored Shane this go-around. Not going to happen of course...but it'd be funny to see him drop the "payback's a bitch" card

Froggie (Frank & Boogie) are going to turn on that Silent 6 alliance faster than sperm swimming. :lmao That's just how cut throat Booger is.

I'd be scared if I was Joe, Danielle or Shane.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Or britney

VBM
08-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Froggie (Frank & Boogie) are going to turn on that Silent 6 alliance faster than sperm swimming. :lmao That's just how cut throat Booger is.

I'd be scared if I was Joe, Danielle or Shane.

If he simply wants numbers, I can see Boogie working a double-cross and bringing in Janelle's rookies to pair with Jen, Frank and Ian. If he wants the better players though, I think he sits tight for the time being.

jack sommerset
08-16-2012, 02:30 PM
Looks like Wil, the homosexual will be voted out next. God bless

JudynTX
08-16-2012, 02:49 PM
Looks like Wil, the homosexual will be voted out next. God bless

Yep

Did you see Frank & Ashley's makeout session? :lol

jack sommerset
08-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Yep

Did you see Frank & Ashley's makeout session? :lol

I was thinking what a awful couple they would make and poor Ian. God bless

JudynTX
08-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Have you stopped watching? :lol

Bye Boogie, GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :downspin:

Viva Las Espuelas
08-22-2012, 03:14 PM
Hell no. Frank is still hung up on saving booger. Wants Dan to get on board. Ian's already ratted him out though but said he would throw that out to her or shane. Should be an interesting show tomorrow.

JudynTX
08-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Hell no. Frank is still hung up on saving booger. Wants Dan to get on board. Ian's already ratted him out though but said he would throw that out to her or shane. Should be an interesting show tomorrow.

Was Ian's crying fit real or just for show? :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
08-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Ian is totally throwing me for a loop. I really don't know who's side he's on

JudynTX
08-22-2012, 03:29 PM
I don't think he knows either. :lol

And for the record, I'm gonna say it......this is the worst cast ever! :wakeup

Viva Las Espuelas
08-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Smh

RashoFan
08-22-2012, 11:37 PM
I'm still watching Judy... Bye bye bitches, er I mean boogie...lol
I think Ian has a good chance to go far in the game, final 4 even. Ashley, is she really that airheaded or is she playing dumb? If she is acting, she will play dumb all the way to final 3 IMO

JudynTX
08-23-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm still watching Judy... Bye bye bitches, er I mean boogie...lol

:D He said he's gonna Tebow on the way out. Jackass!!

I think Ian has a good chance to go far in the game, final 4 even. Ashley, is she really that airheaded or is she playing dumb? If she is acting, she will play dumb all the way to final 3 IMO

He could win this game, if he plays his cards right and only cries when he has to. :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Yeah. Ian can't continue to do what he's doing. He better watch out. I have he leaves a dagger of a goodbye message to Mocco

JudynTX
08-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Yeah. Ian can't continue to do what he's doing. He better watch out. I have he leaves a dagger of a goodbye message to Mocco

Mocco?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2012, 02:46 PM
Booger

JudynTX
08-23-2012, 02:48 PM
How many names did you give him? :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2012, 02:53 PM
As many as that prick allows :D

JudynTX
08-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Tonight is going to be so fast......no one better call me from 8-9. :nope

:D

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Can't wait to see the look on Mocco's face when he sees ian's goodbye message.

JudynTX
08-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Like father, like son. :lol

RashoFan
08-23-2012, 06:22 PM
I may stay home to watch tonight's episode ...decisions, decisions...

Clipper Nation
08-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Such bullshit that Team Froogie is being split up, tbh.... nobody wants to watch DDSB vote out all the floaters with zero drama until the Final 4....

jack sommerset
08-23-2012, 09:47 PM
Frank lost 3 members tonight. Ian,Ashley and boogie. That boy is all alone. God bess

jack sommerset
08-23-2012, 09:49 PM
This show just got real good. God bless

RashoFan
08-23-2012, 11:42 PM
Frank is a machine...or the cockroach that will not die...lol
He is a strong player, hopefully he can make some new alliances and keep going...

Viva Las Espuelas
08-24-2012, 12:47 AM
i can't believe he won.

Clipper Nation
08-24-2012, 06:56 AM
Frank is a fucking legend, you'd think it would dawn on Shane or Dan that they should team up with him and dump the completely useless Britney and Danielle, tbh..... a Frank/Shane/Dan alliance might be better than Chilltown, the Brigade, the Sovereign Six, etc.

JudynTX
08-24-2012, 07:46 AM
:pctoss:cuss:soapbox:

CBS needs to just give Frank the check right now.

jack sommerset
08-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Frank won the latest hoh as well. Dan and Shane will be going up is my guess. God bless

jack sommerset
08-24-2012, 08:24 AM
:pctoss:cuss:soapbox:

CBS needs to just give Frank the check right now.

Last night made the season for me. BUT let's not forget Frank was literally minutes from being evicted. Bb14 pulled a Dallas dream skit and pretended the previos week did not happen. Sort of shady in my opinion but it did make the show better cuz of the latest developments. God bless

Viva Las Espuelas
08-24-2012, 09:12 AM
Calm down, judy. Everyone wants frank out. The numbers are against him.

RashoFan
08-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Calm down, judy. Everyone wants frank out. The numbers are against him.

But the producers are for him...:lol
Frank is in the league of James Rhine and Janelle as far as noms on the block and veto wins...keeps the suspense up every week.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-24-2012, 09:25 AM
The only thing that I can say "it's rigged" is the pov pick. Everything else, he's won straight up. The guy's a goober and is now working alone. It's only a matter of time. He's outnumbered.

Das Texan
08-24-2012, 10:43 AM
All Frank has to do is win something every week.

HOH or POV.

Why stop now?

Viva Las Espuelas
08-24-2012, 11:09 AM
The plan now is to backdoor him.

jack sommerset
08-24-2012, 04:24 PM
Frank is saying he is putting Dan and Danielle up. It's a done deal. That is dumb. Get Shane out first. That's his biggest threat at comps plus Shane puts him up every freaken time. Dan doesn't win competitions. He is alone and everyone will put him up no matter what at this point. I can't see frank under any circumstance pick up a partner. God bless

Viva Las Espuelas
08-24-2012, 04:29 PM
He's playing very short sighted. Dan or danielle is a waste compared to shane and ian. Still playing for his boyfriend. Smh

JudynTX
08-27-2012, 12:49 PM
This game changes so much. :rollin

jack sommerset
08-27-2012, 03:45 PM
Dan got jenn to use pov on him and frank put britney up in his place. Im shocked! Shane is franks biggest enemy and he put someone up who doesn't win smack. And Dan some way got out of it. God bless

Clipper Nation
08-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Dan finally grew a pair and aligned with Frank! Maybe this season won't be some boring-ass bullshit after all, tbh.....

VBM
08-29-2012, 09:37 PM
Fucking awesome...Frank got his Boogie back

jack sommerset
08-29-2012, 09:40 PM
Dan worked them all. Has to be one of the most naive group of people I have ever seen on bb. God bless

Clipper Nation
08-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Dan and Frank final two, tbh.....

VBM
08-29-2012, 10:06 PM
Dan and Frank final two, tbh.....

:toast

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m84pvj8MxT1r5jgouo1_r1_500.gif

jack sommerset
08-29-2012, 10:11 PM
I have to say jenn made a move tonight. Welcome to the game. God bless

Udokafan05
08-29-2012, 11:01 PM
Unbelievable move by Dan tonight, thought for sure he was a goner. Franks speech was awesome. If Shane is smart he dumps Danielle tomorrow, goes with Britney, get Joe's vote, and she already has ians, creates descent alliance. Hope Danielle stays

JudynTX
08-30-2012, 01:17 PM

I love Ian!! :lmao Man, I hope he wins HOH tonight.

Clipper Nation
08-30-2012, 03:13 PM

Meh... Ian's ruining his social game and pissing off the house with his newfound ego, so I don't see him lasting too much longer, tbh....

jack sommerset
08-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Meh... Ian's ruining his social game and pissing off the house with his newfound ego, so I don't see him lasting too much longer, tbh....

That prettY much sums it up for Ian.

I think Brit is done. It might even be a 5 to 0 vote. Ian may feel pressured to vote brittney cause frank said she is on block because of him. Joe said he would vote for brittney if she could get Shane or Jenn to vote for her. That's not going to happen.

Dan was funny. Frank gave up so much to get rid of him and so did Jenn and now they are keeping him. Funny. God bless

VBM
08-30-2012, 05:03 PM
I was rooting for Ian the whole way with Frank 2nd because of the WWF lineage, but I think Dan has jumped to the front of the pack for me. Dan/Frank/Ian final 3 is what I'm rooting for now.

Clipper Nation
08-30-2012, 05:05 PM
By the way, Joe is like top 5 most annoying houseguests ever status for me, tbh.... all he does is cook unsanitary food and waddle around the house drawing lines in the sand......

jack sommerset
08-30-2012, 06:12 PM
By the way, Joe is like top 5 most annoying houseguests ever status for me, tbh.... all he does is cook unsanitary food and waddle around the house drawing lines in the sand......

It's the diary room garbage. He voice goes up 3,4 times louder than normal. To me he seems like he is putting on a show, more of a audition thing when he goes in there. And it's ridiculous how he thinks things are going for him. He is a floater but comes off like a player in the diary room. Scenes outside room he comes off normal. God bless

jack sommerset
08-30-2012, 09:54 PM
Hoh is between Shane and Ian. God bless

jack sommerset
08-31-2012, 03:27 PM
Ian takes the power. God bless

JudynTX
08-31-2012, 05:53 PM
Ian takes the power. God bless

:rollin:rollin Instant karma! Justice for Britney.

He better backdoor Frank. :ihit:ihit

RashoFan
09-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Wonder if Dan will work his mojo and get the house to keep Frank if the veto is not used. At this point, I expect a lot of flip flop in alliences
Whoever can fast talk the best will win this game, Dan is the front runner.

JudynTX
09-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Frank aka Dead Man Walking thinks he still has a chance to stay in the house. :lol :nope

Clipper Nation
09-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Wonder if Dan will work his mojo and get the house to keep Frank if the veto is not used. At this point, I expect a lot of flip flop in alliences
Whoever can fast talk the best will win this game, Dan is the front runner.
Dan already won, tbh... the rest of the gullible dumbasses left in the house with him have been kissing the ground he walks on for weeks...

jack sommerset
09-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Frank is going. He thinks he is staying but he is going. God bless

JudynTX
09-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Double Eviction tonight!!!!

jack sommerset
09-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Frank getting the boot might have been the meanest, biggest backstabbing of all time. Getting rid of joe was dans biggest mistake. I know Ian was the target but he got off the block. He should have went for Shane after that. Ian and jenn would have voted shane out. God bless

JudynTX
09-07-2012, 08:18 AM
Team Ian!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer :cheer

Frank was pissed he got blindsided. :rollin

jack sommerset
09-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Dan doesnt have to win to be greatest of all time. God bless

Clipper Nation
09-14-2012, 03:05 PM
People are still watching this? I stopped when Frank went home, tbh....

JudynTX
09-14-2012, 03:41 PM

You mean Judas? :lol

People are still watching this? I stopped when Frank went home, tbh....

Of course we're still watching. It ends next week. :(

Please vote for Ian for America's Favorite Player!!!!!!!!!! :flag:

jack sommerset
09-14-2012, 03:48 PM
When Danielle gave Dan the power to pick who goes home she absolutely thought Dan might send Shane home. Se didn't need to say it, she thought it for sure. Honestly, she didn't look that surprised when it happened. Now Shane, he sure did. Lol. God bless

JudynTX
09-14-2012, 03:54 PM
When Danielle gave Dan the power to pick who goes home she absolutely thought Dan might send Shane home. Se didn't need to say it, she thought it for sure. Honestly, she didn't look that surprised when it happened. Now Shane, he sure did. Lol. God bless

Best blindside of the summer. :rollin

VBM
09-14-2012, 05:02 PM
Shane's an idiot for not putting up a bigger fight about it. Dan's sitting pretty now...he's guaranteed 2nd-place money. All he has to do is play up how all the blood is on his hands and nobody will pick him to win. Ian's a lock to win it if he's final two. Danielle's only shot is to take Dan with her. The only thing that could screw Dan over is if Ian thinks Dan's ruthless gameplay will garner support in the jury. Danielle will be viewed as someone who rode Shane and Dan's coattails to the finale.

Spurs da champs
09-14-2012, 11:48 PM

Defiantly the dirtiest player in the game.

RashoFan
09-15-2012, 10:44 AM
Personally, CBS can write the check to Dan. The only thing that Dan didn't do in the house was tell everyone from the get go that he will lie the whole time (a la Dr. Will). Ian has played a great game, if the jury are bitter at Dan's play...Ian will win. Just my opinion.

greywheel
09-15-2012, 11:37 AM
Not a bad thought. This would mean Dani is gambling for the win. I was upset because I felt she gave away a guaranteed second place. No way Shane or Dan would have took the other to final two.
This season seems to have been taylor-made for Dan. As an experienced coach, he was able to pick players who he felt would trust and abide by him.

After several failed theme seasons, I think Big Brother has helped direct this one to a conclusion that fulfills the theme. Do you reward the coach for bringing the student to the end? Of course. Game over.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-15-2012, 05:27 PM
i don't think danielle has a shot against anyone in F2. it's pretty much a toss up if it's dan and ian in the end. ian stabbed from the front. dan stabbed from the back.

VBM
09-16-2012, 08:08 PM
This shit is boring

jack sommerset
09-17-2012, 12:57 PM
This shit is boring

If Ian is in final 2, he wins. Daniele vs Dan, a toss up IMO. God bless

VBM
09-17-2012, 02:55 PM
If Ian is in final 2, he wins. Daniele vs Dan, a toss up IMO. God bless

I agree, although stranger things have happened. If Dan and Ian are both disliked like Dick and Danielle were a few years back, Dan might get the edge because he made himself a bigger target (covering for Ian on numerous occasions) throughout the game.

jack sommerset
09-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Big finale tonight, I think. God bless

VBM
09-19-2012, 09:10 PM
If Ian's smart, he takes Danielle. Hoping he takes Dan

VBM
09-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Go Dan!!!

VBM
09-19-2012, 09:54 PM
Weaksauce