PDA

View Full Version : To any EC member who sees this

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-31-2012, 05:33 PM
If you haven't already, vote on bill 21, unless you enjoy Cully coming back and immediately proceeding to spam again.

Giuseppe
05-31-2012, 05:34 PM
Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

mavs>spurs
yeah the forum was better with him gone. it'll be right back where it was.

Reck
If you haven't already, vote on bill 21, unless you enjoy Cully coming back and immediately proceeding to spam again.

ROFL here we go again. :lol

Giuseppe
05-31-2012, 05:36 PM
ROFL here we go again. :lol

You got no room, Shad. I saw ya as well calling for my ouster. Get your clothes off and stand over there in the corner with Killa. Keep your hands to yourself.

Giuseppe
05-31-2012, 05:36 PM

BlackSwordsMan
05-31-2012, 05:37 PM
let us proceed...

Reck
05-31-2012, 05:38 PM
You got no room, Shad. I saw ya as well calling for my ouster. Get your clothes off and stand over there in the corner with Killa. Keep your hands to yourself.

:lol

Brazil
05-31-2012, 05:38 PM
oh yes please vote

DAF86
05-31-2012, 05:42 PM
Keep fighting sep, you got an army behind.

Stalin
05-31-2012, 05:43 PM
wow it was great without this stank ass geezer spamming nonsense 24/7

ElNono
05-31-2012, 06:11 PM
voted

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1146293/coyote_medium.gif

Giuseppe
05-31-2012, 06:11 PM
voted

Stalin
05-31-2012, 10:16 PM
vote yes, the day culburn comes back, spurs 20 game win streak gets snapped, coinsidence? i think not

benefactor
05-31-2012, 10:28 PM
lol tlong voting to keep him. What a faggot.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-31-2012, 10:29 PM
tlong is probably doing that as retaliation for the influx of retarded GNSFs in the NBA forum. I don't see how the two are related but I can't say I blame him.

Giuseppe
05-31-2012, 10:32 PM
^It's a token of contrition by t.

I accept it.

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2012, 11:42 PM
^It's a token of contrition by t.

I accept it.

Hey my friend...I took two 100 mg viagara's on Tuesday morning and chased them with a red bull and my shit still hurting....:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2012, 11:43 PM

Kool-Aid Gun Fight Leads To Two Injuries

Two Detroit teens have been wounded after a gunfight broke out over what eyewitnesses say was an argument over who makes the best Kool-Aid.

The beverage-based battle took place Tuesday night in the city's Brightmoor neighborhood in front of an abandoned school building, according to WJPK-TV. (http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/two-shot-in-detroit-after-argument-over-kool-aid)

(http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/two-shot-in-detroit-after-argument-over-kool-aid)
"The initial argument, from my understanding, began over Kool-Aid," a witness told reporter Andrea Isom, who confirmed the story with Detroit officers.

The tongue-lashing increased in intensity until two of the men from the conflicting Kool-Aid crews started shooting each other.

However, neither shooter hit their intended mark, according to ImperfectParent.com, (http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2012/05/31/two-shot-during-argument-over-kool-aid/) which reported that two innocent bystanders, both 17, were hit by the stray bullets.

One victim was struck in the wrist and the other got a bullet in the rear.
Both victims were taken to local hospitals to be treated for their injuries and both have since been released from the hospital.
Meanwhile, Detroit police are looking for the two shooting suspects, one of whom reportedly left the scene in a purple 2007 Impala.

Although Kool-Aid seems to be one of the least important reasons to fight someone, much less shoot them, arguments over the popular powdered drink are not unprecedented.

Earlier this month, a woman in Pahokee, Fla., was arrested for domestic assault after she had a fight with her brother because someone drank his Kool-Aid, the Palm Beach Post reported. (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/glades-police-blotter-pahokee-brother-and-sister-both-2349527.html)

(http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/glades-police-blotter-pahokee-brother-and-sister-both-2349527.html)
During the argument, the woman threw a vase at her brother, who was sitting on the porch.

The woman later told authorities that her brother was crazy and that he was upset because of the Kool-Aid while the brother said he was tired of his sister's disrespect.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...html?ref=crime (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/kool-aid-gun-fight-shooting-detroit_n_1559612.html?ref=crime)

ElNono
05-31-2012, 11:45 PM
^ exhibit A... the turd showed up and brought back all the flies...

Latarian Milton
06-01-2012, 06:04 AM
the forum ain't gettin no better w/o him imho, shit was dead quiet for like a month in his absence and nigga just brought life back to this forum

quit hatin' him tbh :cry

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 09:14 AM
^Precisely, Milt...it was like your saloon.

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
06-01-2012, 10:23 AM
I went back and dont see where I advocated for Cully's restrictions :lol
I do see that I sent a post about censorship and racism but the lynch mob (EC) chided me, because they say that Cully was spammin the board and I was uninformed. In fact, I argued in some post that I am way too lazy to find, that wouldnt the pending 5th Duncan ring be just a LITTLE bit sweeter if they (spur fan) could rub it in Kool's, Luva's and ESPECIALLY Cully's face ... so why would they want to run them off?

And getting rid of Cully hasnt stopped all of the silly bashing threads especially the Kobe ones, they just havent gotten as many responses without the 3 amigos, but this place is still obsessed with Kobe anyway. The forum hasnt really gotten any better, it has been jut a bit more quiet which I guess some people prefer.

Me personally I accepted this place as the cesspool it was. Tlong, Cully, Kool, Luva, El, DOK, Jamstone, BR,DPG and even the old Harlem they shaped this place (during my time here) and policed it with good debate or trolling or just clowning stupid takes. None of their schtick bugged me whether spam, racism, catchy phrases, conspiracy theories, silly articles or even inbedded videos (though I do hate how those in people's sig makes posting from my phone a pain at times). Heck some of these guys were the best at trolling.
But again this is Kori's place and she entrusted the EC to police it ...
Cully I hope you stay whether you are cool with me or not. But if the new rules or your refusal to abide by them makes you want to leave I get that too ...

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2012, 10:28 AM
I went back and dont see where I advocated for Cully's restrictions :lol
I do see that I sennt a post about censorship and racism but the lynch mob (EC) chided me, because they say that Cully was spammin the board. In fact, I argued in some post that I am way too lazy to find, that wouldnt the pending 5th Duncan ring be just a LITTLE bit sweeter if they (spur fan) could rub it in Kool's, Luva's and ESPECIALLY Cully's face ...so run them off?

And getting rid of Cully hasnt stopped all of the silly bashing threads especially the Kobe ones, they just havent gotten as many responses without the 3 amigos, but this place is still obsessed with Kobe anyway. The forum hasnt really gotten any better, it has been jut a bit more quiet which I guess some people prefer.

Me personally I accepted this place as the cesspool it was. Tlong, Cully, Kool, Luva, El, DOK, Jamstone, BR,DPG and even the old Harlem they shaped this place (during my time here) and policed it with good debate or trolling or just clowning stupid takes. None of their schtick bugged me whether spam, racism, catchy phrases, conspiracy theories, silly articles or even inbedded videos (though I do hate how those in people's sig makes posting from my phone a pain at times). Heck some of these guys were the best at trolling.
But again this is Kori's place and she entrusted the EC to police it ...
Cully I hope you stay whether you are cool with me or not. But if the new rules or your refusal to abide by them makes you want to leave I get that too ...

I'm not mad about being pinked tbh...it's a mild discomfort...like a mosquito bite...all I know about the pinking is that

Kori Fucked Me...She Fucked Kool Real Good...and I think she really enjoyed doing it to me :lol

Stalin
06-01-2012, 03:22 PM
great work, ec showing its wisdom once again, tbh

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Please.

Axe Murderer
06-01-2012, 07:41 PM
EC: 2

Cubster: 0

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 08:21 PM
^Please.

BlackSwordsMan
06-01-2012, 08:23 PM
He served his 30

Norris Cole
06-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Culburn should have his team changed to the Suns so he is stripped of his titles and force to commit to his original team. By his own religion he's a Suns fan and nary any room imo

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Culburn should have his team changed to the Suns so he is stripped of his titles and force to commit to his original team. By his own religion he's a Suns fan and nary any room imo

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Reck
06-01-2012, 10:37 PM
I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

0 & 44, now go back and....

finish that sentence son.

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 10:47 PM
0 & 44, now go back and....

finish that sentence son.

I ain't talkin' shop with you, Shad until you repudiate. You wanted me gone, but, now you want to play stinky finger with me.

Fuck you.

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 10:54 PM
^no fuck you. fuck you for ruining the damn forum with your bullshit, don't worry i got something for your ass coming soon

Same goes for you, asshole. I ain't talkin' shop with you until you repudiate.

Let us proceed...

Reck
06-01-2012, 10:57 PM
I ain't talkin' shop with you, Shad until you repudiate. You wanted me gone, but, now you want to play stinky finger with me.

Fuck you.

Oh dont be so butthurt giupp.

You know there is medicine for that.

djohn2oo8
06-01-2012, 10:58 PM

Fuck you.
You wanted to talk turkey with me after you shamed your mother with your pitiful act.

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:00 PM

When you're ready to repudiate we'll talk. Otherwise, uh, uh.

Giuseppe
You wanted to talk turkey with me after you shamed your mother with your pitiful act.

:rolleyes

Spursfan092120

http://newspaper.li/static/d5c38b103e5c20720c791bc0ec412e3e.jpg

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:02 PM

You soldiered, so you're in the clear.

MattBonnerExperience
06-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Atleast people won't complain about me as much now.

Reck
06-01-2012, 11:05 PM
When you're ready to repudiate we'll talk. Otherwise, uh, uh.

You'll forgive me.........one day. :cry

Spursfan092120
06-01-2012, 11:07 PM
You soldiered, so you're in the clear.

son..just don't start with the parrot shit again.

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:07 PM
You'll forgive me.........one day. :cry

Yep, as soon as you repudiate. Until then, you're a fuckin' Indian.

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:08 PM
i don't want to talk to your gay ass, i want all talking of yours on this site to fucking cease

Regardless, when you repudiate I'll talk turkey with you. Otherwise, you're a fuckin' Indian.

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:11 PM
son..just don't start with the parrot shit again.

It's part of my persona. It makes me feel happy, like eating chocolate. It helps me relax and find my contentment. I don't grudge you your idiosyncrasies.

Spursfan092120
06-01-2012, 11:13 PM
It's part of my persona. It makes me feel happy, like eating chocolate. It helps me relax and find my contentment. I don't grudge you your idiosyncrasies.

True..but within my idiosycrasies lie some truths and interesting takes...when you started making everything parrot talk, it was a waste. You do have knowledge in your noggin...I've seen it...USE THAT SHIT!!

djohn2oo8
06-01-2012, 11:16 PM
It was something to behold, you running around here like a petulant child, defiant and thinking you'd get away with it, like mosquito flying through the house, biting everyone in sight, then visciously swatted to the ground and stepped on by about 13 people. Left for dead, he comes back about a month later, wounded badly and on crutches, pissed off at the people who had the nerve to swat him down, but still knowing there's more where that came from if he tries that shit again.

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:25 PM
you don't get it. that day won't ever come, because i'm going to see to it that you're gone for good.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:27 PM
It was something to behold, you running around here like a petulant child, defiant and thinking you'd get away with it, like mosquito flying through the house, biting everyone in sight, then visciously swatted to the ground and stepped on by about 13 people. Left for dead, he comes back about a month later, wounded badly and on crutches, pissed off at the people who had the nerve to swat him down, but still knowing there's more where that came from if he tries that shit again.

& you swearin' up & down I'd never post on here again after I told you to go fly a kite over the bet.

:lmao

Stalin
06-01-2012, 11:27 PM

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:30 PM

100%duncan
06-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Cully, it's time to hang it up scrah. Your shit's a TOSB as Allen.

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:36 PM
what's even more sad is the fact that he was gone for a month and couldn't come up with anything even remotely creative during that time. it's obvious all he did was sit there and pout, determined to come back and make a point. well, he's going to lose because the EC got somethin for that ass already.

I will not talk turkey with you until you've repudiatedPERIOD

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Cully, it's time to hang it up scrah.

All She has to do is APPROVE the Final Solution and throw the switch on The Timer.

djohn2oo8
06-01-2012, 11:38 PM
& you swearin' up & down I'd never post on here again after I told you to go fly a kite over the bet.

:lmao

The restrictions are in place and will be harsher than before if you keep it up, you couldn't even take a 10 minute posting limit without being butthurt :lmao. It was pretty humiliating for you. You didn't act like anybody when you welched, you sure as hell didn't act like anybody when the restrictions were place the first time after you cried "Foul" because posting your favorite pictures 10 times a minute in every thread made you feel like somebody, and that was taken away. A 60 something year old child getting flogged by the entire forum. :lol

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:39 PM
The restrictions are in place and will be harsher than before if you keep it up, you couldn't even take a 10 minute posting limit without being butthurt :lmao. It was pretty humiliating for you. You didn't act like anybody when you welched, you sure as hell didn't act like anybody when the restrictions were place the first time after you cried "Foul" because posting your favorite pictures 10 times a minute in every thread made you feel like somebody, and that was taken away. A 60 something year old child getting flogged by the entire forum. :lol

But, that ain't what you vowed.

lmvictoriousao!!!

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:42 PM
i wasn't fucking talking to you. i wrote that in response to 100%duncan and was addressing the forum. that's another thing, you think you're far more important than you really are. stfu.

I was just checkin' assholes.

djohn2oo8
06-01-2012, 11:45 PM

lmvictoriousao!!!
It was actually better than what I vowed. You embarrassing yourself and getting shit on by the entire forum beyond belief was something to witness. It got so bad you had to tape your asscheeks shut so the butthurt would just "go away". It's ok cul, let it flow, let it flow. :lol

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:46 PM
It was actually better than what I vowed. You embarrassing yourself and getting shit on by the entire forum beyond belief was something to witness. It got so bad you had to tape your asscheeks shut so the butthurt would just "go away". It's ok cul, let it flow, let it flow. :lol

lmvictoriousao!!!

100%duncan
All She has to do is APPROVE the Final Solution and throw the switch on The Timer.

And yet you keep acting like you don't care and parrot like shit even though you still keep on returning. You weren't here for 1 month and you come back with the same shit. Stop being predictable scrah. Make a change.

Stalin
in soviet russia culburn would get sent to the gulag, tbh

Stalin
06-01-2012, 11:47 PM
lol approve The Final Solution, it just sounds funny for some reason

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:49 PM
And yet you keep acting like you don't care and parrot like shit even though you still keep on returning. You weren't here for 1 month and you come back with the same shit. Stop being predictable scrah. Make a change.

No way. I ain't changingPERIOD

I've done nothing wrong. There is a principle here. I'm going to make Her own up to Her upbringing, or, repudiate it.

100%duncan
06-01-2012, 11:51 PM
No way. I ain't changingPERIOD

I've done nothing wrong. There is a principle here. I'm going to make Her own up to Her upbringing, or, repudiate it.

That's your problem. Well, we're just waiting for Kori to finalize it. Guess I won't be seeing you any time now.

djohn2oo8
06-01-2012, 11:52 PM

lmvictoriousao!!!
YOU vowed you would leave ST honorably for a week when you lost the best. You were offered a deal that you could stay but just post once per 10. Instead, you pushed your luck using the Favre approach, throwing the ball deep left when your recievers broke wide right. Now, you've thrown an interception AND about to get knocked the fuck out on the return. Saints style.

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:52 PM
^you won't make anyone do anything nobody gives a fucking shit about your existence, nothing you do has any sort of sway over any other posters lives whatsoever in any form or fashion. what you are is a common narcissist. what's going to happen is you're going to get limited and emasculated again, and once again run off crying like a little bitch. but this time, the restrictions are going to stick.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 11:53 PM
YOU vowed you would leave ST honorably for a week when you lost the best. You were offered a deal that you could stay but just post once per 10. Instead, you pushed your luck using the Favre approach, throwing the ball deep left when your recievers broke wide right.

lmvictoriousao!!!

jeebus
06-01-2012, 11:58 PM
sons, this was good reading material on the shitter. :tu

Giuseppe
06-02-2012, 12:02 AM
it is a promise. it's already been passed.

BRHornet45
06-02-2012, 12:04 AM
sons which non EC members want me to vote for this?

100%duncan
06-02-2012, 12:05 AM
sons which non EC members want me to vote for this?

Aye.

Giuseppe
06-02-2012, 12:06 AM
you don't believe me? check it out for yourself

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198353

djohn2oo8
06-02-2012, 12:07 AM
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/3080450/2/stock-photo-3080450-sand-watch.jpg

TE
06-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Please.

Shut up faggot. You're about to get handled like dat Butiful katiegirl of yours once was.

Koolaid_Man
06-02-2012, 07:43 AM
^you won't make anyone do anything nobody gives a fucking shit about your existence, nothing you do has any sort of sway over any other posters lives whatsoever in any form or fashion. what you are is a common narcissist. what's going to happen is you're going to get limited and emasculated again, and once again run off crying like a little bitch. but this time, the restrictions are going to stick.

:lol In all seriousness...I'm really amazed at how you "guys" allow an internet personality to control who you are fundamentally. All bullshitting aside you people make a good case study on strange and weird internet behaviors...I've done my fair share of bullshitting with you guys but clearly there are two things at play here...1.) You guys are seriously mentally unstable or 2.) you really have no life and Spurstalk is literally all there is to it...I'm not saying that to pour on...I come here to talk shit and fuck with people on occasion but I'll be dam if I'm gonna seriously get mad about this shit...when I see how angry you cats get at Cully I'm like whoa...I really do feel sorry for yall and mostly you Tyson because you really are a poor little kid waddling his way through life tryin to find out who you really are...I feel sorry for you Tyson...and to help make it better for you I apologize to you for being so mean to you..My heart goes out to you...