PDA

View Full Version : I F'in hate Miami and the NBA.

SequSpur
05-31-2012, 06:03 PM
so fo...

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 06:05 PM
NBA would be so much better if we didnt have players teaming up to win championships. It's really crazy how some players get paid so much money from teams and cant even stay loyal to a damn team.

BlackSwordsMan
so fo?

Brazil
Sequ on the nba forum :lol

MR.SILVER&BLack
05-31-2012, 06:08 PM
so fo?

Venti Quattro
05-31-2012, 06:08 PM
go back upstairs

Giuseppe
05-31-2012, 06:09 PM
NBA would be so much better if we didnt have players teaming up to win championships. It's really crazy how some players get paid so much money from teams and cant even stay loyal to a damn team.

You got no room. You cheated by gaining Jackson & Diaw.

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 06:11 PM

Jackson was aquired by trading RJ, who can still be valueble in a different system.

Giuseppe
05-31-2012, 06:31 PM
Jackson was aquired by trading RJ, who can still be valueble in a different system.

After Jackson quit. You cheated, plain & simple.

It happens.

Ace
05-31-2012, 06:43 PM
Midgets are funny...

Ace
05-31-2012, 06:48 PM

Boris and Jax basically pouted their way to the Spurs. LeBron fulfilled his contact and left to another team well within his rights. So stfu faggot...

LnGrrrR
05-31-2012, 06:59 PM
Tbh, every other team is just leading by the classy example of the Celtics. :p

Venti Quattro
05-31-2012, 07:00 PM
fucking classy Pee Pee wheelchair and Garnett's classy fake thug antics. I never forget. :lmao

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 07:13 PM
Boris and Jax basically pouted their way to the Spurs. LeBron fulfilled his contact and left to another team well within his rights. So stfu faggot...

Lebron and bosh basically quit on their franchise and decided to leave them to die. Which is what has happened, they had much more impact on their team rather then Jackson and Diaw. So try again.

And calling me a faggot umm really hurts me tbh.

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 07:15 PM
After Jackson quit. You cheated, plain & simple.

It happens.

We didn't get Jackson for free, it would have been different if we traded Blair for Jackson like the lakers did for gasol but this is a whole different story.

Giuseppe
05-31-2012, 07:34 PM
We didn't get Jackson for free, it would have been different if we traded Blair for Jackson like the lakers did for gasol but this is a whole different story.

Jackson quit.
You enabled him.
You cheated.
It's okay.
More often than not, that's what it takes.

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 07:41 PM
Jackson quit.
You enabled him.
You cheated.
It's okay.

Nope, try again

Fpoonsie
05-31-2012, 07:48 PM
go back upstairs

Giuseppe
05-31-2012, 07:49 PM
Nope, try again

Please. You're close enough to sniff it now, but, IT ain't enough FOR YOU. You want it delivered pure and unadulterated. Solly Cholly, ain't gonna happen. You shit the bed with Jackson & Diaw. Big fucking deal...who gives a fine fuck. Just win the last game played next month. That's all that matters, blanket-head.

Will I come in if you ring and prompt you for cheating? Yes, I will. Will I hold it against you? No, I won't. You can stand it. MSM won't indict you. Only a poor schnook like me will even cite it.

Spurs9
05-31-2012, 07:50 PM
Jackson quit.
You enabled him.
You cheated.
It's okay.

The entire lakers team quit

Giuseppe
05-31-2012, 07:51 PM
The entire lakers team quit

:rolleyes

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 07:53 PM
Please. You're close enough to sniff it now, but, IT ain't enough FOR YOU. You want it delivered pure and unadulterated. Solly Cholly, ain't gonna happen. You shit the bed with Jackson & Diaw. Big fucking deal...who gives a fine fuck. Just win the last game played next month. That's all that matters, blanket-head.

Will I come in if you ring and prompt you for cheating? Yes, I will. Will I hold it against you? No, I won't. You can stand it. MSM won't indict you. Only a poor schnook like me will even cite it.

Sorry that I don't agree that Diaw and Jackson are on the same level as gasol Lebron bosh etc etc

Giuseppe
05-31-2012, 08:01 PM
Sorry that I don't agree that Diaw and Jackson are on the same level as gasol Lebron bosh etc etc

Nonetheless, they both quit and you signed 'em. You cheated. You took the low road. You found it crowded, the traffic snarled, but, you stooped, finagled in and did your dirty work concerning Diaw and Jackson.

Ace
05-31-2012, 08:02 PM
Lebron and bosh basically quit on their franchise and decided to leave them to die. Which is what has happened, they had much more impact on their team rather then Jackson and Diaw. So try again.

And calling me a faggot umm really hurts me tbh.

They owed them what? They were free agents and did what was in their right. Boris and Jax were under contact and under performing as their way of pouting.

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 08:25 PM
They owed them what? They were free agents and did what was in their right. Boris and Jax were under contact and under performing as their way of pouting.

That wasn't my point, as I said in my first post I said I think the nba would be better if players didn't team up. Your going besides my point.

Ace
05-31-2012, 08:33 PM
That wasn't my point, as I said in my first post I said I think the nba would be better if players didn't team up. Your going besides my point.

So the Spurs should trade their big 3 and everyone else trade their's as well? I mean going by your logic of the NBA being better if they didn't team up.

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 08:51 PM
So the Spurs should trade their big 3 and everyone else trade their's as well? I mean going by your logic of the NBA being better if they didn't team up.

My point was nba would be better if players stayed more loyal to their respective teams rather then using the motto if you can't beat them join them.

Ace
05-31-2012, 08:57 PM
My point was nba would be better if players stayed more loyal to their respective teams rather then using the motto if you can't beat them join them.

Teams are not loyal to their players so why should it be the other way? Every player wants to be on a winning team and when there's an opportunity to play with other good players who happen to be your friends, you take that chance too.

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 09:01 PM
Teams are not loyal to their players so why should it be the other way? Every player wants to be on a winning team and when there's an opportunity to play with other good players who happen to be your friends, you take that chance too.

Cleveland was very loyal to Lebron, they let him make many decisions on their personal and such. I'm not sure why he decided to embarrass the cavs organization on national tv that's beyond me. Toronto I don't know much about that situation. I also heard reports that heat big 3 talked about joining way before they even became free agents, when they played in olympics, dirty.

Ace
05-31-2012, 09:08 PM
Cleveland was very loyal to Lebron, they let him make many decisions on their personal and such. I'm not sure why he decided to embarrass the cavs organization on national tv that's beyond me. Toronto I don't know much about that situation. I also heard reports that heat big 3 talked about joining way before they even became free agents, when they played in olympics, dirty.

Of course they were because of the talent level of those players but the moment they were on the tail end of that talent level, loyalty becomes "it's a business ". Which is true both ways, so stop the retarded logic. It's a business...

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Of course they were because of their talent but the moment they were on the tail end of that, loyalty becomes "it's a business ". Which is true both ways, so stop the retarded logic.

What logic are you referring to exactly? I have my opinion and it's that nba would be better off if players didn't team up... I can almost guarantee that deron will go where Dwight goes or the other way around. Its pathetic. What would it do to the nba if Kobe joined the celtics? It would damage the nba.

Ace
05-31-2012, 09:18 PM
What logic are you referring to exactly? I have my opinion and it's that nba would be better off if players didn't team up... I can almost guarantee that deron will go where Dwight goes or the other way around. Its pathetic. What would it do to the nba if Kobe joined the celtics? It would damage the nba.

Why would Kobe go anywhere when the Lakers have put him in position to win? Not once but twice and they will continue finding ways to do so. Again why wouldn't players want the choice of who they play with and where?

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 09:51 PM
Why would Kobe go anywhere when the Lakers have put him in position to win? Not once but twice and they will continue finding ways to do so. Again why wouldn't players want the choice of who they play with and where?

Wasn't Lebron in the finals in 07? He was in a contending team for years. It's like of Kobe would have left in 06 when their team was garbage, it wouldn't have been good , of course the players should have a choice to where they play, but my point is it would be better for nba if they didnt team up, your clearly not under standing me.

Ace
05-31-2012, 10:10 PM
Wasn't Lebron in the finals in 07? He was in a contending team for years. It's like of Kobe would have left in 06 when their team was garbage, it wouldn't have been good , of course the players should have a choice to where they play, but my point is it would be better for nba if they didnt team up, your clearly not under standing me.

Now you're grasping for straws... That 07 Cavs teams was absolute shit... Kobe already had three rings in 06 not even close to the same...

DMC
05-31-2012, 11:44 PM
so fo, so fuck off.

To me, the Heat feel like an American Idol winner singer who wins a Grammy award. It just seems wrong.

Jacob1983
06-01-2012, 01:21 AM
Most NBA fans fuckin hate the Heat. It's pretty much a given these days in the NBA.

silverblk mystix
06-01-2012, 01:37 AM

Hows that laker season going for you?

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 03:03 AM
Hows that laker season going for you?

In the end I'll have 28 others with me in last place. That's my solace.

Durant 35
06-01-2012, 04:48 AM
Be interesting how bosh does on his return

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2012, 09:41 AM
so fo...

If OKC doesn't beat SA then this will be the first year in the history of Kool that I will openly, loudly, and gladly cheer for a Boston or Lebron title...:lol

Hell I might even buy a Boston or Lebron jersey if they beat the Spurs

cheguevara
06-01-2012, 09:42 AM
fuck them face eating faggots

Giuseppe
06-01-2012, 09:44 AM
If OKC doesn't beat SA then this will be the first year in the history of Kool that I will openly, loudly, and gladly cheer for a Boston or Lebron title

:toast

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2012, 09:44 AM
the Spurs don't deserve another title..Duncan is literally like the 4th best player on his team right now...and man I think I will puke if I have to see Popovich's face again...I mean I don't like talking about peoples looks because it's not something they can control but looking at him makes me sick...seriously it does...I have to smoke or drank something if the Spurs are on...

ambchang
06-01-2012, 02:43 PM
I can see Laker fans loving the Heat now that their team is eliminated. They have to see a heavily biased officiated game in favour of the golden boys of Stern to be happy.

In the grand scheme of things, Game 2 wasn't that bad, just can't beat Game 6, which is one honour the Lakers will always have.

Koolaid_Man
06-02-2012, 09:12 AM
I can see Laker fans loving the Heat now that their team is eliminated. They have to see a heavily biased officiated game in favour of the golden boys of Stern to be happy.

In the grand scheme of things, Game 2 wasn't that bad, just can't beat Game 6, which is one honour the Lakers will always have.

We love no one...all we want is for the Spurs to fall...I'm torn between what I hope could net us both Howard and Deron...If Miami wins I think that might actually help Deron and the stupid ass Dwight to see that they have no chance at beating those guys without Kobe...but I'd also like that same theory to play out with OKC winning it all and denying Lebron his first title...

I'm very conflicted...I need SA to lose...OKC to win it all....and Deron and Dwight to see the light in LaLa land...:lol

Giuseppe
06-02-2012, 09:46 AM

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Giuseppe
06-02-2012, 09:47 AM
all we want is for the Spurs to falll

With every fiber of my being.

DarrinS
06-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Anyone else think the Lebron/Bosh comparison to Jax/Diaw is a little -- off?

DMC
06-02-2012, 12:53 PM
In the end I'll have 28 others with me in last place. That's my solace.
29 unless you consider getting 1st overall pick to be an exception.

Giuseppe
06-02-2012, 03:36 PM
29 unless you consider getting 1st overall pick to be an exception.

I won't talk shop with you until you repudiatePERIOD

The Franchise
06-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Anyone else think the Lebron/Bosh comparison to Jax/Diaw is a little -- off?

Way the fuck off. :lol

DMC
06-02-2012, 06:17 PM
I won't talk shop with you until you repudiatePERIOD
I was correcting you. I don't care to talk shop with you since your shop talk is just a few "trends" looping.

Giuseppe
06-02-2012, 06:18 PM
I was correcting you. I don't care to talk shop with you since your shop talk is just a few "trends" looping.

Nonetheless, until you repudiate you can forget your mother & fuck yourself.

TampaDude
06-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Nonetheless, until you repudiate you can forget your mother & fuck yourself.

Missed you, bro... :lol

Giuseppe
06-02-2012, 06:56 PM
^I still got it!!!