PDA

View Full Version : Tough Building, Bad Game Is All

ffadicted
05-31-2012, 09:46 PM
11 in a row would be historical, and certainly not a must-do... you can't go 16-0 gentleman. Bad games happen, let it go, we knew they would come out on fire, especially in this building, one of the hardest places to win in the leage. We came here for the split, not the sweep, let's get that done and close it at home.

:flag::flag::flag:

slick'81
05-31-2012, 09:47 PM
lol @ any1 talking sweep in this series

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 09:48 PM
I agree, it's just very hard to adjust after winning 20 games in a row. Spurs shouldn't panic until the 2nd half of game 4 if we are losing. Hopefully spurs bounce back and win game 4, go spurs!

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 09:48 PM
lol @ any1 talking sweep in this series

If we would have won tonight it would have been very likely.

Obstructed_View
05-31-2012, 09:49 PM
I wouldn't be concerned if it were just the team playing bad, but the rotation is completely desperate and nobody's running a pick and roll. Not really a good sign for the rst of the playoffs.

ffadicted
05-31-2012, 09:51 PM
I wouldn't be concerned if it were just the team playing bad, but the rotation is completely desperate and nobody's running a pick and roll. Not really a good sign for the rst of the playoffs.

We've looked stunning for 20 games. I'm gonna say this is the exception, not the rule. Hopefully I'm right

Darkwaters
05-31-2012, 10:05 PM
We're still leading in the series and have home court advantage. Everyone knew the Thunder were much better at home than on the road. It's not really very surprising. Most level-headed Spurs fans have been saying "get the split" and haven't been worried about a sweep or the winning streak. Who cares? Win the series.

Seventyniner
05-31-2012, 10:10 PM
Yeah, I kinda figured that if the streak ended, the Spurs would go down hard.

Crookshanks
05-31-2012, 10:11 PM
We're still leading in the series and have home court advantage. Everyone knew the Thunder were much better at home than on the road. It's not really very surprising. Most level-headed Spurs fans have been saying "get the split" and haven't been worried about a sweep or the winning streak. Who cares? Win the series.

This :flag:

Obstructed_View
05-31-2012, 10:11 PM
We've looked stunning for 20 games. I'm gonna say this is the exception, not the rule. Hopefully I'm right

No, actually you need to explain why the Spurs didn't run the pick and roll. Either they're the stupidest team in the history of sports or the Thunder just completely shut down the only thing they do well.