PDA

View Full Version : Thabo=Parker stopper?

KD4MVP
05-31-2012, 10:15 PM
I think so.

:ihit

ElNono
05-31-2012, 10:20 PM
:lmao

did he even play in the first 2 games?

KD4MVP
05-31-2012, 10:22 PM
:lmao

did he even play in the first 2 games?

No, i said he should play more, it's obvious how good OKC is with him on the floor.

Hopefully he plays more, why Fisher played more then Thabo, i have no idea.

midnightpulp
05-31-2012, 10:24 PM
No, i said he should play more, it's obvious how good OKC is with him on the floor.

Hopefully he plays more, why Fisher played more then Thabo, i have no idea.

Thabo looked listless at AT&T and didn't contribute anything offensively. Roleplayers typically play much better at home, so Brooks went with him for heavy minutes and it paid off.

ElNono
05-31-2012, 10:25 PM
he guarded tony in game two too... Tony just decided to show up for that one...

benefactor
05-31-2012, 10:26 PM
Pop was tired of the streak...nothing more, nothing less.

KD4MVP
05-31-2012, 10:26 PM
Thabo looked listless at AT&T and didn't contribute anything offensively. Roleplayers typically play much better at home, so Brooks went with him for heavy minutes and it paid off.

I agree role players do better at home, but Fisher shouldn't be playing more then Thabo regardless.

OKC Thunderstorm
05-31-2012, 10:28 PM
Durant best scorer in the league. :lol
Westbrook with almost 10 assists. :wakeup
Thabo locking down the best backcourt in NBA history, according to BS the Sports Guy :lmao
Thabo with 19 points :rollin
Perkins and Harden staring down the announcers and soft ass Tiago :wow
Old man Duncan jacking up bricks :bang

:lol Fat ass SA women
:ihit dirty ass mud puddle
:blah Parker banging the wrong Deperate Housewife
:lmao Best team since the 86 Celts
:wakeup duncan better than Kobe
:lmao :lmao Parker a MVP candidate when we ALL KNOW Durant should of got that shit!!!

WeNeedLength
05-31-2012, 10:29 PM
Thabo locking down the best backcourt in NBA history, according to BS the Sports Guy :lmao

:lmao :lmao Parker a MVP candidate when we ALL KNOW Durant should of got that shit!!!

How long did this take you?? :lol

benefactor
05-31-2012, 10:30 PM
Sick emoticon burn there, scro.

GNHF
05-31-2012, 10:30 PM
lol

ElNono
05-31-2012, 10:32 PM
:pop: "They made some shots"

Giuseppe
05-31-2012, 10:34 PM
It's still 4 in-a-row, or, a game 7 in Texas. They failed in Game 1. That was a catastrophe. It's why they're at 15% now. Stupid fucks.

MR.SILVER&BLack
05-31-2012, 10:35 PM
:lol 3rd times a charm.

ElNono
05-31-2012, 10:36 PM
I learn quick. I saw the all spurstalk guy, Harlem and El No No post similar emoticon burn. When in Rome, as they say.

LOL our governor says the Spurs "better pray" :lmao

:lol

ElNono
05-31-2012, 10:38 PM
tbh, OKC fan can roam free tonight... they won fair and square...

midnightpulp
I agree role players do better at home, but Fisher shouldn't be playing more then Thabo.

He played 31 minutes in game 1, and in game 2, he was flat out awful and the Thunder found themselves down double digits early. Needing offense, I understand why Brooks went with Fisher, who was 6-8 for 13 points in game 1. Funny enough, Fisher was on the floor when OKC made their big run. Can't blame Brooks for sticking with the lineup that got his team back in the game.

Playoff games are about on the fly adjustments and gambles. Thabo paid off tonight.

midnightpulp

Sup, Luva.

Ace
05-31-2012, 10:42 PM
Sup, Luva.

It's Kool tbh...

Mugen
05-31-2012, 10:44 PM
It's Kool tbh...

:lol can't decide which one would be sadder

Ace
05-31-2012, 10:49 PM
:lol can't decide which one would be sadder

Definitely Kool imo...

Yep, his toungue is ringless. :lol

If no one cares, why is your fanbase discussing his complexion? :wakeup

ElNono
05-31-2012, 10:55 PM
sup Ace... didn't I tell you about this last night? :lol

resistanze
05-31-2012, 10:55 PM

:lol O snap

jeebus
05-31-2012, 10:56 PM
Definitely Kool imo...

A faggot nonetheless

Ace
05-31-2012, 11:00 PM
sup Ace... didn't I tell you about this last night? :lol

Spurs were bound to lose one... Don't worry son they will bounce back the next and close at home imo...

ElNono
05-31-2012, 11:02 PM
Spurs were bound to lose one... Don't worry son they will bounce back the next and close at home imo...

it's either that or looking really stupid, tbh... :lol

TE
05-31-2012, 11:03 PM
No he is not a stopper. A good part of the game had Parker attempting to run a pathetic half-assed pick and roll with what looked like 59-year old version of TD. If they're gonna run that they gotta get in their sets quicker, OKC in desperation mode will defend that type of effort successfully 9 times out of 10. Whoever the screener is has to attempt the pick as quickly as possible and not allow his man to crowd the pick and roll area. Imagine what Parker saw when his screener half-assed a pick and roll effort? A lengthy defender in Thabo and either Perkins or Ibaka, two lengthy and great defenders.

Ace
05-31-2012, 11:19 PM
it's either that or looking really stupid, tbh... :lol

slick'81
05-31-2012, 11:36 PM
he is their Bruce bowen lol

DMC
05-31-2012, 11:43 PM
Too much Spur fan semen on the streets, trees and in the air around Bexar county. Pop wanted to clean it up a bit.

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2012, 11:44 PM
Kool-Aid Gun Fight Leads To Two Injuries

Two Detroit teens have been wounded after a gunfight broke out over what eyewitnesses say was an argument over who makes the best Kool-Aid.

The beverage-based battle took place Tuesday night in the city's Brightmoor neighborhood in front of an abandoned school building, according to WJPK-TV. (http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/two-shot-in-detroit-after-argument-over-kool-aid)

(http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/two-shot-in-detroit-after-argument-over-kool-aid)
"The initial argument, from my understanding, began over Kool-Aid," a witness told reporter Andrea Isom, who confirmed the story with Detroit officers.

The tongue-lashing increased in intensity until two of the men from the conflicting Kool-Aid crews started shooting each other.

However, neither shooter hit their intended mark, according to ImperfectParent.com, (http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2012/05/31/two-shot-during-argument-over-kool-aid/) which reported that two innocent bystanders, both 17, were hit by the stray bullets.

One victim was struck in the wrist and the other got a bullet in the rear.
Both victims were taken to local hospitals to be treated for their injuries and both have since been released from the hospital.
Meanwhile, Detroit police are looking for the two shooting suspects, one of whom reportedly left the scene in a purple 2007 Impala.

Although Kool-Aid seems to be one of the least important reasons to fight someone, much less shoot them, arguments over the popular powdered drink are not unprecedented.

Earlier this month, a woman in Pahokee, Fla., was arrested for domestic assault after she had a fight with her brother because someone drank his Kool-Aid, the Palm Beach Post reported. (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/glades-police-blotter-pahokee-brother-and-sister-both-2349527.html)

(http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/glades-police-blotter-pahokee-brother-and-sister-both-2349527.html)
During the argument, the woman threw a vase at her brother, who was sitting on the porch.

The woman later told authorities that her brother was crazy and that he was upset because of the Kool-Aid while the brother said he was tired of his sister's disrespect.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...html?ref=crime (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/kool-aid-gun-fight-shooting-detroit_n_1559612.html?ref=crime)

gameFACE
05-31-2012, 11:47 PM
Thabo = temporary fix. Tony will get him in foul trouble Game 4.

TE
^ no one cares

DMC
I cannot see the video.

smaka
06-01-2012, 11:27 AM
:lol at Thunder fans celebrating their one win like they won:lobt2:
:lol thinking Thabo will play all games like he did yesterday
:lol Amazon rainforest on fatass Harden's chin
:lol at Thunder fans thinking they can win this series

Reck
06-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Hey OP, I know you're excited about the win and all but 1 game doesn't make him a TP stopper.

You guys caught the Spurs with their pants down on that one. It doesn't help that TP always shit his pants when something out of the blue comes at him. They'll regroup and be ready for it.

The good thing is that Scott Brooks has no more weapons, he tried Fisher in the first game and now he showed his last card in Sefalosha. Now the series begins imo.

KD4MVP
06-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Hey OP, I know you're excited about the win and all but 1 game doesn't make him a TP stopper.

You guys caught the Spurs with their pants down on that one. It doesn't help that TP always shit his pants when something out of the blue comes at him. They'll regroup and be ready for it.

The good thing is that Scott Brooks has no more weapons, he tried Fisher in the first game and now he showed his last card in Sefalosha. Now the series begins imo.

I was trolling about Parker stopper lol.

Yeah not like our defense had anything to do with them struggling.

Yep, he's our best and only bet against TP, as much as i like RW, he can't stay with Parker at all.

KD4MVP
06-03-2012, 12:10 AM
Thabo = temporary fix. Tony will get him in foul trouble Game 4.

5-15, 12 points, not so much :hat

ElNono
06-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Thabo went back down to earth with his 6 point night... now Dirkbaka got his fluke night out of the way... we just take game 5 and put the pressure back on OKC...

mavsfan1000
06-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Spurs are just too good at home. They are good on the road but OKC is great at home. I can't see either team winning on the road this series. Home court in this series is huge.

Bill_Brasky
06-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Spurs are just too good at home. They are good on the road but OKC is great at home. I can't see either team winning on the road this series. Home court in this series is huge.

I actually agree with mavfan1000......kill me.

KD4MVP
06-03-2012, 12:41 AM

Unfortunately, i agree.

KD is gonna need to have a legendary game to win Game 5, i'm talking 40+ or so.

Jacob1983
06-03-2012, 01:09 AM
Because of the last two games? You serious?

DeadlyDynasty
06-03-2012, 01:15 AM
This is KD's moment, tbh. He's young as hell still, but this series could have implications on his legacy down the line. LeBron put himself on the map in this exact situation 5 years ago. Durant just had one of the best 4th quarter performances i've seen...if he can carry that into Game 5 and come out with a W then he'll have earned his stripes.