PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who can't stand James harden

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 10:46 PM
He gets on my last nerve now. Never really had a problem with him before, just the way he gets all these calls, acts cocky and acts tough. He was seen staring down tiago and he bumped into Timmy like as saying gtfo the way. Fck him.

Go spurs go get game 4!

naico
05-31-2012, 10:48 PM
Pretty annoying today idd. Was thinking the same thing.

KDtrey5
05-31-2012, 10:48 PM
He gets on my last nerve now. Never really had a problem with him before, just the way he gets all these calls, acts cocky and acts tough. He was seen staring down tiago and he bumped into Timmy like as saying gtfo the way. Fck him.

Go spurs go get game 4!

like how manu makes a 3 and overreacts? lol I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind if he was on the spurs.

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 10:50 PM
like how manu makes a 3 and overreacts? lol I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind if he was on the spurs.

I probably would hate the whole spurs team tbh but that's becomes the point. I have nothing against westbrook or Durant because they aren't as cocky

TDMVPDPOY
05-31-2012, 10:51 PM
he was celebrating every possession like he won a championship....fake tough guy needs tobe put in his seat

dmon35
05-31-2012, 10:51 PM
i always said, Harden was not innocent when Ron Artest gave him an elbow to the head....

Mugen
05-31-2012, 10:52 PM
The stare down cracked me up.

Will be funny to laugh at when they're bounced in 5 tbh :lol

All I know is from what I've seen from Harden these last couple of months, leads me to believe that he isnt going to stay in OKC long term.

He's got a childish attitude and I don't see him making the sacrifices that Manu made to stay on a contender.

I think he leaves when his contract is up

Fpoonsie
05-31-2012, 10:53 PM
[shrug]

He's only intolerable when SA loses.

sammy
05-31-2012, 10:53 PM

Go spurs go get game 4!

Yeah, I noticed that too!:bang Little bitch, now I hate him! I want the Spurs to send these bitches packing and take the next 2 games! Did you hear the stupid question to Pop about Sefolosha on Parker and what Pop was going to do and his response unless Brooks doesn't play him (LOL) what an asinine question as if Pop is not going the make adjustments! Spurs were due for a loss but I really wanted them to go undefeated!

Viva Las Espuelas
05-31-2012, 10:54 PM
i actually liked him a lot. he lets his play do the talking but that stare down crap got on my damn nerves. stupid ass.

KDtrey5
05-31-2012, 10:54 PM

All I know is from what I've seen from Harden these last couple of months, leads me to believe that he isnt going to stay in OKC long term.

He's got a childish attitude and I don't see him making the sacrifices that Manu made to stay on a contender.

lol you would want that wouldn't you lol

Floyd Pacquiao
05-31-2012, 10:55 PM
no class

DontStopBelieving

Manu would never act like a faggot and stare an opponent down while being down in a series where his team was destined to lose in 5 games.

Jumi
I now have appreciation for the elbow. I mean staring down Splitter! You gets no respect for that. He was the same cat high fiving MWP at the end of their last series. Capt Jack won't forget that, but he'll find a different way to teach the kid some respect.

MannyIsGod
05-31-2012, 10:56 PM
I don't mind him. I just think he has a down syndromish kinda face.

pgardn
I love his game.

He flicks passes all the way across the court in an instant and they are right on line. Looks people offf... Great wrists and hands just like Ginobili. Hes just young and feeling his oats. Westbrook is the same way but has been criticized heavily for it.

Durant is basically a great kid. I like the Thunder. I hope its a pleasure beating them.

spursparker9
MWP did the right thing by not apologising. Harden is a bitch and he look like shit

Chawaman
05-31-2012, 10:57 PM
I give him props he's a pretty good player. But those bumps and stares were pretty choadish considering the fact that artest punked him out not to long ago. I would expect Jackson to do something next time he bumps him though :ihit

Ginofan
05-31-2012, 10:58 PM
The guy plays tough, no doubt. I just don't see the point in staring down Tiago Splitter after missing your dunk. Honestly, what's the point of that? :wtf

ricketts
im not sure if its his 'im the best baller ever' attitude or his scragly ass beard but something about this guy makes me want to throw shit at the TV and shave compusivley so i never look like that. fuck him and his fucked up grill.

spursfan1000
Just remembered the player he bumped into was Jackson, harden obviously tried to get Jackson heated to make a foolish mistake but Jackson is so past those days.

KDtrey5
05-31-2012, 10:59 PM
Manu would never act like a faggot and stare an opponent down while being down in a series where his team was destined to lose in 5 games.

Destined to lose in 5 games? I'm pretty sure Harden doesn't think that. Manu is known for overreacting when he gets an and1. Just look at some people's sig lol

stxspurs
05-31-2012, 11:00 PM
i cant stand the kid....i hope weezy str8 pounds trina again

GrandeDavid
05-31-2012, 11:00 PM
Harden sucks

dmon35
05-31-2012, 11:02 PM
Destined to lose in 5 games? I'm pretty sure Harden doesn't think that. Manu is known for overreacting when he gets an and1. Just look at some people's sig lol

lol dude quit trying to defend Hardens childish behavior...

Ginofan
05-31-2012, 11:03 PM

Over reacting is Harden having OKC ban Lil Wayne from entering the arena...:lol

dbreiden83080
05-31-2012, 11:03 PM
Artest maybe should have elbowed him even harder...

A fuckin bird could be hiding in that shit on his face...

spursfan1000
05-31-2012, 11:04 PM

A fuckin bird could be nesting in that nest on his face...

:lol

Jumi
05-31-2012, 11:04 PM
There's a difference between showing emotion and bumping into people. Check the posts on this forum when the elbow from MWP happened. We thought it was uncalled for.....until now! The dude provokes reactions. He picked the wrong player by doing it to MWP, but now we understand what MWP did and why he did it.

DMC
05-31-2012, 11:05 PM
Pretty sure MWP doesn't like him either.

I like him, wish he was a Spur. Perkins is the only one on the Thunder I sorta dislike, but I still don't really dislike him.

pgardn
05-31-2012, 11:05 PM

Thats what Steve Kerr said when Joey Crawford dropped his whistle into that jungle.

DontStopBelieving
05-31-2012, 11:07 PM

I don't think celebrating is what anybody has a problem with. It was the Splitter stare down that made him look like a faggot.

ElNono
05-31-2012, 11:09 PM
the whole staredown/show off being down 2-0 was pretty stupid, but other than that, he's an excellent player.

KenziE
05-31-2012, 11:11 PM
i always said, Harden was not innocent when Ron Artest gave him an elbow to the head....

when was that?

Capt. Jack will be back ! Harden better watch out

Ginofan
05-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Honestly couldn't believe that Jax let him get away with it, but props to him for collecting some maturity over the years :tu Harden on the other hand, could stand to learn a lesson. No one likes a douchebag.

Spursmania
05-31-2012, 11:15 PM
[shrug]

Meh... He's been on my shit list for sometime. :lol

That nasty beard's nest, those fugly teeth and his "Mr tough guy"attitude alone make me hate him. Damn good player though. But there are plenty of great players I can't stand due to their shitty attitude.
But he is no Manu Ginobili for a myriad of reasons. :nope

SA210
05-31-2012, 11:50 PM
he was celebrating every possession like he won a championship....fake tough guy needs tobe put in his seat

I can't wait to watch their faces when they lose the series

SA210
05-31-2012, 11:50 PM
im not sure if its his 'im the best baller ever' attitude or his scragly ass beard but something about this guy makes me want to throw shit at the TV and shave compusivley so i never look like that. fuck him and his fucked up grill.

SA210
05-31-2012, 11:51 PM

:rollin

pikkiwoki
05-31-2012, 11:53 PM
when was that?

Capt. Jack will be back ! Harden better watch out

time for capn jack to send him to UST, PAT style, feel me?

SenorSpur
06-01-2012, 12:00 AM
He's a damn good player, but he needs to get over himself. He's got no skins on the wall and the whole stare down thing was silly.

TE
06-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Before these playoffs began, I followed the sexy perception that Harden was a legit great player. After watching him play against the Mavs, Lakers, and Spurs, it has changed considerably. I'm not even gonna go into why because I blew some steam off regarding this yesterday in a thread. That stare down to Tiago was hilarious. What a fake attitude.

I'm glad Metta World Peace fucked him up, the only problem I have with the whole incident is that he didn't hit him hard enough. A fake ass bitch like Harden deserves to be knocked out cold for a couple of days.

TE
06-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Dp

Budkin
06-01-2012, 12:06 AM
I love his game but not his antics.

ViceCity86
06-01-2012, 01:20 AM
I was glad when MWP elbowed his head off then and tonight justified it.

pikkiwoki
06-01-2012, 01:23 AM
he had the elbow coming, tbh. he went up to ron ron trying to instigate something, bait him into a confrontation, flop and draw a foul, you know, harden type stuff.

KD4MVP
06-01-2012, 01:25 AM

We'll see.

As for if he leaves.

If they want to keep him long-term, they can.

They drafted him, they developed him, but would he and Ibaka take a little bit of a pay-cut to win multiple titles, that's the million dollar question.

Both seem like team guys but money talks.

LASToog36
06-01-2012, 01:25 AM
that crooked teeth mafucka that tries to hide it with his beard is a scrub...ginobilil will give um his... btw, wth their expected t take game 3 the thunder is suppose to win dont get to excited thunder fans... dont forget who has the better coach

Sean Cagney
06-01-2012, 01:29 AM

I bet he was not innocent there and said some stuff or did some stuff all year long there! I would bet on it! I saw some tonight in him to piss anyone off! I wish Artest would come outta the damn crowd now and take him out so none of our guys get suspended! I would love it lol :rollin:rollin

midnightpulp
06-01-2012, 01:31 AM
I like Harden. A fearless penetrator who doesn't settle for jumpers.

And lol at people endorsing the Artest elbow. Fuck the Lakers and anyone on that team. Yeah, the Spurs are currently in a series with the Thunder and a Finals berth is at stake, so emotions are going to be high and we'll finds ways to hate their players (even if it isn't justified), but let's not get crazy and start supporting thuggish behavior from the Los Angeles Lakers.

pikkiwoki
06-01-2012, 01:34 AM
wGzSNsPafY0

BatManu20
06-01-2012, 01:36 AM

Go spurs go get game 4!

I've noticed he's a huge troll. He acts tough and cocky, which many players do, but he also flops a ton and sells contact, so it's hard to take him seriously as a tough guy. The fact that he's really good doesn't help.

Splitter's too much of a poon to to do anything after he stared him down, but i'd like to see him actually stare down or say something to Jax. I bet he won't.

eyeh8u
06-01-2012, 01:36 AM
i liked him better when he was the front man for hootie and the blowfish

SenorSpur
06-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Methinks Harden is hiding a Tweety Bird in that bushy beard of his.

Sean Cagney
06-01-2012, 01:44 AM

I bet he was not innocent there and said some stuff or did some stuff all year long there! I would bet on it! I saw some tonight in him to piss anyone off! I wish Artest would come outta the damn crowd now and take him out so none of our guys get suspended! I would love it lol :rollin:rollin

pikkiwoki
06-01-2012, 01:45 AM
i liked him better when he was the front man for hootie and the blowfish

davidbowie
06-01-2012, 02:05 AM
i cant stand the kid....i hope weezy str8 pounds trina again

ha. didnt even realize that angle after hearing he couldnt get in the arena.

crc21209
06-01-2012, 02:09 AM
Good player, shitty attitude. He's just another typical "balla" punk ass bitch if you ask me....

tkang456
06-01-2012, 02:09 AM
initially i felt very sorry for him when MWP elbowed him, but now i understand why. this kid gets under your skin. tbh if i was splitter, i would punched his chin out. if he fights back we get both suspended for series and its a win for spurs

TE
06-01-2012, 02:10 AM

And lol at people endorsing the Artest elbow. Fuck the Lakers and anyone on that team. Yeah, the Spurs are currently in a series with the Thunder and a Finals berth is at stake, so emotions are going to be high and we'll finds ways to hate their players (even if it isn't justified), but let's not get crazy and start supporting thuggish behavior from the Los Angeles Lakers.

If I was to chose for my team a player to go after, which would mean sacrificing that coveted classy card, it would involve Harden. What's funny is that the fake tough attitude displayed by Harden is derived directly from one of the most current fakest faggots in the NBA, Perkins.

bulakenyo
06-01-2012, 02:17 AM
If I was to chose for my team a player to go after, which would mean sacrificing that coveted classy card, it would involve Harden. What's funny is that the fake tough attitude displayed by Harden is derived directly from one of the most current fakest faggots in the NBA, Perkins.

Thank you. I thought I was the only one who thinks that fake tough guy Perkins deserves a solid bitch slap to the mug. And now add Harden to the mix.

Always hated that guy, especially with the fake tough guy frontline of Garnett and Perkins at BOS. :rolleyes

He deserves to be scared shitless and be taught a lesson by one real tough guy enforcer one of these days.

racm
06-01-2012, 02:18 AM
Sjax could use some pointers from his old Indiana teammate tbh

http://www.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Metta-World-Peace-elbow2.gif

cutewizard
06-01-2012, 02:21 AM
harden looks like a fucking jew who has not been laid for a long time

oh sorry, there are no jews around, these are fake jews, they are really khazarians

Sean Cagney
06-01-2012, 02:24 AM
harden looks like a fucking jew who has not been laid for a long time

oh sorry, there are no jews around, these are fake jews, they are really khazarians

LOL yeah but you are right there.

blkroadrunners
06-01-2012, 02:33 AM

Go spurs go get game 4!

I agree. I like to see Jack or Blair get in his face once.

racm
06-01-2012, 02:40 AM
I agree. I like to see Jack or Blair get in his face once.

Needs an elbow in the face tbh

And not the pussy ass concussion MWP gave him. I want his face crushed a la Rudy Tomjanovich.

sexinthatsx
06-01-2012, 03:28 AM
watching the Lakers game at first made me think that what Ron Artest did was unjustified. After last night's performance however, it sure as hell seems Harden deserved what he got

racm
06-01-2012, 03:32 AM
watching the Lakers game at first made me think that what Ron Artest did was unjustified. After last night's performance however, it sure as hell seems Harden deserved what he got

Too bad he lived tbh

sexinthatsx
06-01-2012, 03:38 AM
Too bad he lived tbh

yeah, looking back at it I wished he decked him a little bit harder, he doesn't seem scared enough.

blkroadrunners
06-01-2012, 03:48 AM
Needs an elbow in the face tbh

And not the pussy ass concussion MWP gave him. I want his face crushed a la Rudy Tomjanovich.

MWP got in his head a coupon times and remained silent. Yet when he tries to be aggressive against the Spurs, he shows up players like Duncan and Splitter. He is so fake.

Durant 35
06-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Manu is annoying to us :lol

G-Dawgg
06-01-2012, 05:23 AM
The Spurs should extend an invitation to Lil Wayne to come to the next game in San Antonio and give him courtside seats to get under Harden's skin for being such a prick...

TE
06-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Manu is annoying to us :lol

Annoying because he occasionally flops and plays well? Gtfo. Harden is legitimately fake, and there is nothing you can do to change that perception.

:lol trying to stare down Splitter who wouldn't kill a cockroaches if he had to
:lol growing a Mr.T type beard for no reason
:lol flopping on a pick and roll while driving to the rim
:lol wholly reliant in getting to free throw line to get going offensively
:lol sixth man of the year award
:lol having no outside skill other than running a decent pick and roll scheme
:lol flopping on a pick and roll, oh wait....
:lol trying to ban lil Wayne from attending his games
:lol bumping into Sjax only to realize he was about to mess with the wrong dude
:lol metta world peace not throwing that elbow a couple of newtons harder
:lol stolen franchise
:lol hick state
:lol Oklahoma governor having to flaunt Oklahoma success when it's irrelevant to anything being discussed
:lol lamb fries
:lol the morbid obesity of Charles Barkley not wanting to eat OKC's own food
:lol almost all court side seats being occupied by elderly people

pikkiwoki
06-01-2012, 05:28 AM
:lol bumping into Sjax only to realize he was about to mess with the wrong dude

when was this? quarter/time remaining? must make gif...

:lol metta world peace not throwing that elbow a couple of newtons harder

:wow

FuzzyLumpkins
06-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Just get him some bling and he can be Mr.T.

DarrinS
06-01-2012, 06:59 AM

+1

Besides, what pissed me off a lot more was watching Perkins, a couple of times guarding Tony or Manu on the perimeter, rubbing his hands together like he just found the last bucket of chicken wings.

jhuan16
06-01-2012, 07:02 AM
He's the next Jason Terry.

thunderfan
06-01-2012, 07:35 AM
Apparently, the answer to your question is: No.

The Reckoning
06-01-2012, 07:36 AM
i hate fisher even worse, tbh

Rapper
06-01-2012, 07:36 AM
James Harden is such a thumb asshole !!

All fans in NBA hate him very much except for those who live in OKC

The Reckoning
06-01-2012, 07:38 AM
hate is a powerful word.

but i hate fisher.

UZER
06-01-2012, 08:00 AM
MWP elbow was inexcusable, And I initially gave harden a pass, but man now I can see why he threw it. Like chris rock said about oj....now im not saying he should have killed her, but I understand.

There was a play in the first half that duncan scored on a layup and harden purposely ranright up under him before he even turned around. Timmy turns arounds around to run back and runs right into harden and harden flops trying to draw the charge.

I was just watching the game on my couch and I brought my elbows up :lol

Bill_Brasky
06-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Harden's a good player, and I'm getting tired of playing him.

Fuck that faggot Fisher though. Perkins won't be clappin his fat ass hands anymore either when people stop settling for jumpers when he switches on them.

O.J. Simpson
06-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Wow, lose a game and GNSF is mad about stupid shit. A staredown? Get the fuck over it. I'm sure the Spurs don't care.

Obstructed_View
06-01-2012, 08:47 AM
The best way to shut him up is to send him home to watch the finals.

UZER
06-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Wow, lose a game and GNSF is mad about stupid shit. A staredown? Get the fuck over it. I'm sure the Spurs don't care.

People come here to vent about things that upset them. You obviously do too. No biggie though.

urunobili
06-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Not on my most hated players list.... yet

spurspokesman
06-01-2012, 09:01 AM

Go spurs go get game 4!

This is late. I long ago said Harden would get his before the MWP incident. Everyone on this board thought he was a class act.:lol
But I'm with you.

elbamba
06-01-2012, 09:05 AM
I think that outside game one, Harden has been pretty good in this series. That doesn't mean the Spurs should not attempt to put him in his place. The Tiaggo staredown was fluff. Great players don't need to do things like that. You did not see Tim stare down Ibaka after he stuffed it down his throat. You play long enough you will have your share of great plays and great plays against you. He needs to learn to play like he has been here before.

Obstructed_View
06-01-2012, 09:12 AM
Beware my JIHAD FACE!

TwoHandJam
06-01-2012, 09:13 AM

Exactly. Childish grandstanding in the NBA is nothing new. Just makes Harden look stupid. Spurs could care less and they'll let their response in game 4 do the talking.

cheguevara
06-01-2012, 09:13 AM
well tbh, the spurs looked rattled with Harden/Ibaka/Perkins physicality and stare downs/bumps and elbows.

Maybe, just maybe the Spurs should nut up and play like professionals and not like a bunch of scared little teenies who are having their first period.

Maybe harden and the rest knew what they were doing.

sa_butta
06-01-2012, 09:16 AM
well tbh, the spurs looked rattled with Harden/Ibaka/Perkins physicality and stare downs/bumps and elbows.

Maybe, just maybe the Spurs should nut up and play like professionals and not like a bunch of scared little teenies who are having their first period.

Maybe harden and the rest knew what they were doing.
I agree with this, it was all about intimidation and apparently it worked. The Spurs played scare the whole game and never really showed aggression. If the Spurs are going to bounce back in game 4, better nut up.

cheguevara
06-01-2012, 09:18 AM
yup. It was embarrassing to see Manu head down, bent over for a while after an encounter with Perkins. I think he was about to cry.

Time to GET NASTY!

Mugen
06-01-2012, 09:20 AM
He's got Manu's game, tho he'll probably be never as good as peak Manu.

And Jason Terry's attitude, which he could come pretty close to with a few more instances of douchebaggery.

PhingerRoll
06-01-2012, 09:25 AM
he wishes he had manu's game, tho he'll probably be never as good as peak manu.

And jason terry's attitude, which he could come pretty close to with a few more instances of douchebaggery.

ftfy!

ploto
06-01-2012, 09:43 AM
If it was SJax doing all the exact same things, Spurs fans would love it!

KaiRMD1
06-01-2012, 09:50 AM
He can stare at us after they are bounced and he's walking to the locker room.

smaka
06-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Dude is so freaking annoying with his ugly Amazonian rainforest on his fatass chin I can't stand him. Cocky, ugly, fake flopper who seeks to be beaten up apparently.

hater
06-01-2012, 09:54 AM
this thread coming from the fanbase that retired Bruce Bowens jersey

:lmao pathetic

timtonymanurich
06-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Hardens teeth look like he eats bricks for breakfast. After he throws them up the night before.

TOOL.

smaka
06-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Hardens teeth look like he eats bricks for breakfast. After he throws them up the night before.

TOOL.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Cant wait to see him staring when he walks off the court after game 5 when we win 4:1

davidbowie
06-01-2012, 10:02 AM
he showed what kind of bitch he is last night. didn't see any of that showboating in the first two games. just the kind of dude that waits til things are going good to talk shit or until he's backed up with his home crowd. and staring down splitter gimme a break. notice how when he bumped jack he quickly kept moving. he doesnt want any of that. fuck your al qaeda beard dawg.

racm
06-01-2012, 10:03 AM
James Harden really is like Manu at best and Terry at worst :lol

davidbowie
06-01-2012, 10:05 AM
OH and perkins too...maan fuck him. when he was yelling at marv kerr and reggie or whatever. what the fuck do you want them to say when you completely shit the bed. he is seriously one of the most sensitive dudes i can remember in the nba.

eyeh8u
06-01-2012, 10:05 AM
this thread is long overdue , way to much playing nice, respecting/fearing OKC, making threads about how awesome thunderfan posters are. Saying things like "its not over yet when the spurs are up 2-0, blah blah blah.

clambake
06-01-2012, 10:06 AM
lots of sniffling in this thread, lol.

smaka
06-01-2012, 10:08 AM
Perkins was like an idiot when he clapped in front of Manu when he blocked his shot. If there was MWP instead of Manu, he would probably punch him hard lol.

Brazil
06-01-2012, 10:08 AM
:lmao so now MWP elbow is ok

dumbass gnsf

BlairForceDejuan
06-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Stak5 gonna beat that ass come Saturday.

hater
06-01-2012, 10:11 AM
lots of sniffling in this thread, lol.

hater
06-01-2012, 10:11 AM
:lmao so now MWP elbow is ok

dumbass gnsf

smaka
06-01-2012, 10:16 AM
It's not that his elbow is OK, but I think most of us thought MWP had no reason to use it. After yesterday's game I think it's clear that Harden and his mofo beard wasn't innocent.

sammy
06-01-2012, 10:28 AM

TOOL.

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!:lol:l ol:lol:lol:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:roll in:rollin:lol:lol

Brazil
06-01-2012, 01:06 PM
It's not that his elbow is OK, but I think most of us thought MWP had no reason to use it. After yesterday's game I think it's clear that Harden and his mofo beard wasn't innocent.

appendix A gnsf being dumbass

Obstructed_View
06-01-2012, 03:15 PM

And he didn't have any reason to do it, not now, not ever. Harden got up on him after a play. Bitch move? Maybe, but in no way is it justified that he get hit.

Fucking idiots.

resistanze
06-01-2012, 05:12 PM
And he didn't have any reason to do it, not now, not ever. Harden got up on him after a play. Bitch move? Maybe, but in no way is it justified that he get hit.

Fucking idiots.

:lol Yeah, all of a sudden he retroactively deserved being assaulted because of a staredown in a playoff game.

Floyd Pacquiao
06-01-2012, 05:19 PM
harden has no class plain and simple

spursfan1000
06-01-2012, 08:11 PM
:lol Yeah, all of a sudden he retroactively deserved being assaulted because of a staredown in a playoff game.

No it's just now we see what his true colors are.

benstanfield
06-01-2012, 08:48 PM
I thought it was pretty funny when he missed a dunk and stared down Tiago like Tiago gives a shit. The players that make it obvious that they are trying to psyche out opponents are usually less successful at it than guys like Bowen who could physically piss you off without pretending to be some tough guy.

BatManu20
06-01-2012, 11:20 PM
this thread coming from the fanbase that retired Bruce Bowens jersey

:lmao pathetic

The fans didn't retire Bowens's jersey silly. The Spurs franchise did.

Budkin
06-02-2012, 12:21 AM
This thread is dumb. We would be sniffing Harden's jock if he was on the Spurs.

eyeh8u
06-02-2012, 12:28 AM
This thread is dumb. We would be sniffing Harden's jock if he was on the Spurs.

dude goes commando, thats why i hate him.

Kidd K
06-02-2012, 12:38 AM

Go spurs go get game 4!

Only thing that annoys me about that is that the refs don't T' him up for the technical fouls he keeps committing. Bumping/pushing a player after a play = tech. Taunting = tech. Never gets called for either, and just keeps doing both.

In fact, Artest elbowed Harden in the head specifically because he bumped into him to be an asshole. In fact, he basically tried to push him to stop him from celebrating the dunk Artest just got. So he was like oh yeah? WHAM!

Proof:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1076137/elbow_medium.gif

DJB
06-02-2012, 12:02 PM
[shrug]

This.

Kamnik
06-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Harden... really?

Just look at the east. 2 teams full of unlikable players.

Most of the thunder players are quite humble and likeable if you compare them with an average NBA team.

Ishta
06-02-2012, 12:18 PM
He's the next Jason Terry.

I don't think he plays dirty, he's just stupid. Can't fix stupid :lol:lol:lol

Kamnik
06-02-2012, 12:19 PM
And Durant is the face of their franchise... what is there not to like about him? Comparing him with Kobe, Wade, Lebron,...

These Thunder are the closest thing out there if you look for someting like the Spurs. Smallmarket team with a humble superstar. (Durant, Duncan)

Paranoid Pop
06-02-2012, 12:30 PM
This thread is indeed stupid, if you didn't like him you had to say it beforehand like some of us did, you all sound butthurt now tbh.

Here's what I posted regarding MWP's elbow :

Clearly there was no reason for that fucking hipster to bump him like that, hopefully there's a double-suspension. Even as a Spurs fan I hope it's not too long for Metta even tho it'll certainly be.

Paranoid Pop
06-02-2012, 12:43 PM
And Durant is the face of their franchise... what is there not to like about him? Comparing him with Kobe, Wade, Lebron,...

These Thunder are the closest thing out there if you look for someting like the Spurs. Smallmarket team with a humble superstar. (Durant, Duncan)

Plenty of people disliked Bowen AND liked Tim, nothing contradictory about that at all.